Too Young for Me

Story Info
Show him the routine and help him settle in.
2.1k words
4.64
6.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andy190
andy190
172 Followers

Please comment on this story if you have time. Thanks a lot. I hope you enjoy it,

*** *** ***

I watched the interviewees as they entered one at a time, with half hour gaps between each one. They were already cleared by zoom on line and the twenty or so had been whittled down to a short list of three.

Bill, the boss man, wanted to see them in the flesh. We joked that it was just to check they had clothes on from the waist down. You know the usual banter about zoom calls.

There were two men and a woman set to come along at thirty minute intervals and I had the meet and greet job and a couple of weeks induction for the lucky person.

The first two had been about my age, late thirties, and keen to chat and show off what they knew. They had covered whatever nerves they had and both appeared confidant. Bill would certainly be impressed with the big bust on Josie. He was something of a ladies man and had been all smiles and touchy-feely as he walked her into his office..

What a creep. Nearly as gross as the managing director who I knew would have the final say.

Justin had been much quicker and business like. They exited with a formal hand shake and Bill closed his door and I stood to escort Justin out.

"So, how did that go?" I asked as I led him to the door. He seemed on edge and mumbled something I didn't hear.

Oh well. It looked like Josie had the advantage so far. I wondered what the final candidate would be like.

As I turned back to my desk I heard the door go behind me and put on my best smile as I rounded to see the final candidate.

Well he was certainly easy on the eye.

A slim, six foot, dark skinned guy with wavy black hair and glasses stood in front of me. He was in his early twenties I guessed and could have been straight from university.

"Hello," I said. "Are you here for the interview?"

He looked around, seemingly unsure of himself.

"Yes. I'm Dave, Mr Andrews is expecting me, I think."" and he held out his hand and we exchanged a handshake.

Nice.

With that Bill came out and escorted Dave into his office. I followed them with my eyes. Dave certainly had a tight body and a nice bum. Firm muscled legs too.

Carrie came up beside me. "Mmm, I'd say you've made your choice already. Are you drooling Jonnie? He's a bit young for you, and he might not even bat for the same team. Anyway my money is on Josie. " She nudged me in the ribs good naturedly.

"Wanna bet on it? Ten pounds says you're wrong."

With that she tossed her hair and sauntered off.

Carrie had never really gotten over my rebuttal of her advances and my confession at being gay. Still she was a good source of office gossip and could be useful.

It was a good forty minutes before Dave and Bill re-appeared from the office and both were smiling and chatting good naturedly.

"Yes I'll be sure to contact you later today when I've made my final decision. You'll hear from me later," said Bill as they shook hands and I stood to escort Dave to the door.

"Do you think I could use the bathroom before I go," said Dave. " Must be a little nervous."

"Sure, I'll show you," and we walked along together.

Well he certainly smelled good. A nice spicy aroma was given off by the heat of his body mixed withn his deodorant.

I held the door open for him and followed him inside. Well I wasn't one to miss an opportunity for a quick peek while I had a pee.

We took up positions next to each other and pulled out our meat, and the piss began immediately. I was dying for a peek but I resisted until I heard his torrent slow down. As I looked across I gasped at what I saw. Crikey he was hung.

As he looked up I turned away but not before I caught his eye. I noticed a smirk and half expected a "Like what you see?" comment, but he just tucked it away as I finished.

When I stepped down to wash my hands and join him at the sink he caught my gaze in the mirror and smiled again.

"Anything you can do for me re the job interview? I really need the job and would do anything for a hand up. Absolutely anything," and he grinned and added a wink.

I felt my cock stir. What was he saying?

As if to clarify he leaned back on the sink, cupped his bulge and rubbed slowly up and down. I could see the outline of his cock growing before my eyes. Fuck, I was probably drooling.

Before my very eyes he found the top of his zip and slowly, seductively lowered it right to the base.

"Wanna feel?" he asked as he struggled to man handle the prodigous length. I could see it pulsing through his bright red nylon briefs and now I knew I was drooling. I stepped in front of him and cupped his bulge. I gave it a rub. Fuck it felt good and was still growing.

"You like that man," he said, more as a statement than a question.

In reply I dropped to my knees and looked up at those lovely brown eyes and long eyelashes. He smiled and nodded and I went to work, pulling that monster meat out of his pants and briefs.

It was stiffening nicely and growing more prodigeous with each stroke.

I bent my head forward, eased back the foreskin and licked the slit. Our eyes were still locked together and Dave smiled at me and winked again.

"Go on," he said. "You know you want to."

With that he grabbed my head and firmly pulled me onto his stiff, fat cock.

I gulped down his big knob-end and gagged slightly as he hit the back of my throat.

"Mmmm, you've done this before," he mumbled as he held my hair and began to fuck my face with powerful strokes.

It was my turn to moan and I gasped and spluttered while trying to reassure him that I was enjoying myself as much as he was. Yes, I was a greedy and insatiable cock sucker. But what if someone came in and discovered us? I certainly didn't want to lose my job because of a daliance with an interviewee.

I pulled off and stood up.

"Lets take this somewhere more private," I said and as he was zipping up and re-adjusting I opened the door and led the way into the hall.

He followed with a firm hand on my bum as we walked along. I had the perfect place in mind. Somewhere I knew at this time of day we wouldn't be disturbed.

Dave followed my so closely I could smell his aftershave and this, combined with the heat from his body and his groping fingers on my bum, had made me rock hard. I was so stiff I thought I might cum in my pants any moment.

We made it to the elevator and as we stepped inside Dave pulled my body towards his and kissed me hungrily on the mouth.

Fuck he tasted good too.

The bell pinged for the next floor and a secretary I briefly recognised got in, and Dave and I hastily put some distance between us. He kept sneaking glances at me and several times licked his lips with lust. At the next stop she got out and then so did we. I grabbed Dave's hand and led him along the wide corridor to a door marked Managing Director. I knocked and waited before entering and closing the door and locking it behind us.

"No need to worry," I said. "No one will disturb us here. He's taken a long weekend."

"Lazy bugger," Dave replied and pulled me roughly to him.

"That's good for us," he said.

"We can carry on where we left off. Unless you can think of something else you'd like to try," and with that he grabbed my bulge in one hand and attempted to push the other down the back of my trousers.

Meanwhile he was kissing my face fiercely, trying to connect with my lips.

"Easy tiger," I quipped as I attempted to disentangle myself from his clutches.

"No hurry, we have plenty of time. No-one is gonna come in here until the cleaners at five."

With that I moved over to the lage board room table and leaned against it, slowly stroking my bulge. Dave sidled over and stood in front of me. He slowly closed the gap between us until he was pressing his groin against mine.

Fuck, so good.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed him gently on the lips.

"Lets get this off," I said, as I ran my hands over his back under his jacket.

"I'm sure I can make you more comfortable."

He let me slip his arms out and lift it off him. As I did so I stroked along his chest and arms, feeling the hard muscles of his pecs and biceps. Just as I thought, a fit lad, very fit indeed.

My hand dropped to his firm buttocks and he smiled wryly.

"No way man. I don't bottom for anyone. Whereas you...." and his eyes twinkled in amusement.

Without a word I started to unbuckle my belt. I unbuttoned my trousers and let them fall down my slim hips. I could see Dave was enjoying the view and he lifted my shirt to get a better look at my firm bum.

"Mmm mm," he murmered. "This could be a lot of fun." and he swatted my arse with the flat of his hand.

I moaned for him as he slid all five digits down the back of my boxer briefs. I could feel him exploring and shifted slightly, opening my legs to give him more grope room. It wasn't long before I felt fingers circling my hole and now I moaned as I leaned forward, arching my bum to give him easier access.

One finger now pushed at my tight opening and he forcefully worked the tip inside.

"Fuck. You're so tight," he hissed.

"There's some lube in my jacket pocket, man. Use it before you do me some permanent damage."

"Yes sir, mister bossy," he replied.

Dave fumbled around until he found it, tore open the packet and greased up his fingers. Then he resumed his exploration of my tight hole. It felt so much better and it wasn't long before I was pushing back and moaning in time with Dave's thrusts.

"Oh yes Dave. Take me, fuck me now, here over the desk.

He pulled out and turned me around. He lifted my shirt again and rubbed the rest of the lube between my cheeks.

Then he leaned in and kissed the back of my neck.

"Fuck Jonnie. You are gonna feel this for days," he said as he lined up with my hole.

I felt his big cock head and tried to relax as it attempted to breach my tight ring.

"Oh yes, don't stop. I want to feel all of you inside me. Get in deep and fuck me hard."

I writhed in pleasure and lust. It had been ages since I had taken a guy as big as Dave. Now I was so close I needed to feel all of his length deep inside me, moving in rhythm until he exploded deep within my guts.

Dave was moaning and swearing as he approached his climax. I reached round and grabbed my own cock and started to wank, fast.

"Oh yes, I'm close, real..." moaned Dave and he bit down on the back of my neck, hard.

Fuck, that was enough to tip me over the edge and I screamed out a cr as my own cum splashed down a chair and onto the carpet.

"Ughhh. Oh Dave... I... Oh god." and I slumped over the desk, exhausted and full of Dave's cum. I felt it slowly seeping down my legs as Dave pulled out.

I could hear him tidying up and getting dressed as I lay there, spent.

"Don't worry, I can see myself out," he said as he playfully smacked my bum again and then moved towards the door.

I turned to him and said, "I hope you get the job. We could do this again."

"I should," he replied with a grin and then paused for a moment. "I'm the managing director's nephew."

"See you around," and he winked as he let himself out.

Jonnie..older employee 39 crisis feeling age, show him ropes, mentor

. Dave.. newbie, 25 fit, confident, quick to pick up routine. social,

andy190
andy190
172 Followers