Too_Much_Fun

Story Info
Share wife for first time.
3.4k words
3.75
12.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Chris, I was 21 when I meet my wife, Kelly, she was an 18 yr. old regular at the bar I worked at. I had been watching her for a few weeks, every time I saw her I couldn't help but perve at her arse. It was amazing. I had not long finished work one Friday night and was having a drink when she drunkenly slide up to me and kissed me out of the blue. That night we went home together and were and item from then on. We were both naturally flirty people, and when we went out together it wasn't unusual for us both to be a little flirty with others, but for a long time that's all it ever was.

It was the late 90's and pills were all the rage at the time and we would normally indulge if we were going out. This would increase the flirting a bit and Kelly never had a shortage of admirers, at 5' 8, 55 kgs, perky 32b tits and that amazing arse she guys noticed her. Every one knew she was with me, so it was still all pretty tame, at most a the occasional grope or crotch grind when dancing.

What did change a bit was when we got home our sex play would include how hot she was and a lot of guys were keen on her. I would tease her about how hot it was to watch her flirt with this guy or that. Ask if she would have liked to have one of them play with her pussy while I watched. Would normally end with me fucking her with my average 6 inch cock asking if she would like it to be someone else's bigger cock filling her pussy while I watched them. This would always make her cum hard on my dick as I filled her with cum. For ages that's all it was just fantasy talk.

Without actually planning any-thing things escalated rapidly one night. I had the night off work so we planned on going to our local nightclub for a bit of a dance and flirt. We had a few drinks at home and bout half hour before we left dropped a pill each. It was just before 10pm when we got to the pub and as always we went to pokies to get our first drink and have a quick flutter. Marlon was the bartender who served me, we knew him pretty well and said our hellos, asked him if it had been a good night. He said it's about to get better as he knocked off in 5 mins. As usual he gave Kelly the up and down look, not trying to hide the fact at all. We sat at a machine, I whispered, see Marlon checking you out, couldn't take his eyes off your ass, "He's only human you joke at me"and let out a chuckle.

We quickly lost our $50 and decided to head to the night club area. As we went to find a table I notice Kelly's eyes getting a bit glassy and realised that her pill was definitely kicking in, I could feel it but she was a lot further along than me. We saw some friends of ours and I told Kelly I would grab us some drinks and met her over there. I grabbed the drinks and headed over to the booth they were at, as I left the bar I noticed Marlon had just sat down and got his first after work drink, I gave him a nod. When I got to the booth I handed Kelly her drink, she was talking to one of her girlfriends. One of our mates was standing behind her rubbing her shoulders, she loves this when pilling and a sure sign she is off tap. Again this is nothing out of the ordinary.

The girls got up and headed to the dance floor, I told Kelly I would be there shortly. I wasn't too worried about her as we knew a lot of people in the club half of them were regulars at the pub I worked. I finished my drink and headed to the dance floor. Kelly was there with her girlfriend and as I walked to her I saw Marlon dancing behind her. Didn't seem to be anything suss though. We all danced for a bit and after a few songs headed back to the booth.

The next 2-3 hours were much like this. Kelly had been dancing for a while now; I noticed she was the only one from our table. I needed a drink but while at the bar I scoped the dance floor. I could see her hands in the air dancing and Marlon was behind her, his arm was around her waist pulling her arse into his crotch as they danced. I ordered my drink as I watched them, I saw him move his mouth to her ear and whisper something to her. She smiled a mischievous grin and turned to face him. His hand went straight to her arse as she looked at him; she shook her head and said something. He looked a bit dumbfounded as she nodded, grabbed his hand and walked to where I was standing. Kelly walked up to me as Marlon continued on towards the toilet. Kelly kissed me hard as soon as she got to me. I smiled at her and asked her if she was having fun. She looked a little nervous and she started to explain that while they were dancing Marlon had said how hot he thought she was and how much he would love to fuck her. He told her the she had made his cock hard, she had already felt that, and he would give any-thing to fuck her right now. Kelly was visibly flustered when relaying this to me, "What did you say" I asked. "I told him he had to ask you, so I think that's what he is going to do." She kissed me a headed to the toilet, passing Marlon on the way she kissed his cheek and whispered something prompting him to head my way. As he got to me I said I was going to head outside for a smoke if he wanted to join.

Once outside I offered him a smoke and sat on a stool. You could see how nervous he was, not knowing how to bring the subject up. I must admit I was enjoying watching him squirm a little. Finally he mumbles "Kelly is looking extra sexy tonight" quickly followed by "I hope that's alright to say". I chuckle and tell him that's fine. I like the fact other guys find her sexy. I find it hot knowing guys would love to fuck her. Like I can tell that you definitely would love the chance. He lets out a nervous laugh, "Well of course but I know she is with you". I mentioned to her I would like to fuck her and she said that if I wanted to I should ask you, is that true". I tell him well it wouldn't happen without asking me. I tell him I would talk to Kelly and let him know in next half hour. As he walks back in Kelly walks out and grabs a smoke. She hugs me and the first thing she says is "did he ask you?" I told her that he did and that I told him I would discuss with you and let him know. I look at Kelly and smile; "I know your keen aren't you?" She blushes a little and smiles, "Maybe, it's something we have talked about doing". I have finished my smoke and pull you to me, reach my hand under your skirt. I move you flimsy knickers to the side and slide 2 fingers straight into your pussy making you moan. "Someone is pretty horny. I tell you what, we had planned to go to the Vic after here, I told the lads we would drive them since I was only having a couple drinks." I didn't need to drink when on the pills. "We will do that and if we r still keen catch up after that for a little fun. You say that sound like a plan."

We walk back inside and I find Marlon and tell him to come to the pokies. I tell him the plan. I get him to write his address down on a coaster and I tell him that "IF" we call past it wouldn't be till bout 5.30 after the Vic closes. He says well I am pretty pissed so I might fall asleep before then, but he says he will leave the front door unlocked so we can just let ourselves in. Sounds good I say as I head back the Kelly just as last drinks get called.

We all head to the Vic for the next couple hours. A few more drinks and a few more dances, all pretty chill, but I can sense the anticipation every time I touch you. A few times randomly I would cuddle you from behind and ask, "You still want Marlon's cock inside you tonight?" which makes you groan and push back on me. It's about half hour till close and I slip you another pill. As you swallow it I whisper that if we are going to do this I want you to be feeling sexy. I kiss your neck and tell you I was going to head to the toilet and get a couple of frangers out of the dispenser while we were here just in case he didn't have any. Kelly looks at me and smile, "So we are doing this?" I look straight into her eyes and say "You tell me right now you want to fuck his cock while I watch and we will." She grabs my hand, puts it under her skirt and says, "I want you to watch me fuck his thick hard cock." Without saying a word we head to our car.

It's about a 20 minute drive there, the whole drive I just gently rub over your knickers which a completely drenched. We pull into the driveway and all of a sudden it feels real as we walk to the front door, I turn the knob and sure enough it's unlocked. We had never been here before but head toward the directing of the bit of light that seems to be coming from a T.V Kelly is walking in front and I grab her arm, Take all you clothes off I tell her. Right there in the hallway she pulls her top off, unzips her skirt letting it fall to ground. She kisses me and say "You take off my bra and knickers." I feel my cock twitch as I do what she asks. I bend over and pick her top and skirt up as we head toward the bedroom.

We sand in the doorway and see Marlon asleep under a sheet, look at the telly and see a hot chick getting serviced by 2 men. I signal to Kelly to go ahead as she steps next to the bed and gently pulls the sheet off of Marlon's body. He is lying on his back and we can see his flaccid cock resting on his groin. It's not heaps long but even soft it's as thick as I am hard. He is from Malta with caramel skin, but only now against the white of the sheet do we notice how dark he is. Trying not to wake him Kelly gentle kneels on the bed, leans over and takes his soft cock into her mouth. She has her arse in the air; I can't resist and move between her legs and start licking gently along her slit. I hear a couple of involuntary moans from Marlon as he starts to wake I hear him say "Too Much Fun".

He moans again as I hear Kelly say "Fuck, it's so hard and thick". I start to lick her pussy even harder as I hear the slurping sounds of her sucking hard on this new cock. I feel her quickly starting to near her orgasm; she starts to moan on his dick. Just as she is about to cum on my mouth I stop. She groans, I whisper "I want you to cum on his mouth first"

I take a step back and tell her to lie on her back. As she moves up to the pillows Marlon pulls her mouth to his and kisses her hard. Now she is out the way I see his hard cock for the first time. It's only probably an inch, inch and a half longer but it's so much thicker, nearly twice as thick. Also his knob is even a little thicker again, really standing out. Marlon kisses his way down Kelly's body, sucking on each tit and nipple for a minute before finally resting between her legs. He gently licks up and down her slit before taking her clit into his mouth and twirling his tongue hard around it. I watch him slide 2 fingers deep into her as he keeps sucking hard on her clit. She is starting to get vocal, begging him to make her cum, "Make me cum hard in your face, then you can fuck me." I take t last of my cloths of and lay next to her, whispering in her ear, "Come on baby, come on his mouth. That's it your so close." I watch her arse raise up off the bed as she screams that she is cumming. She grabs the back of his head hard as she wildly bucks on his mouth, cumming as hard as I have ever seen her.

She pulls him back up; lying right next to them I watch the kiss passionately. He has positioned himself between her legs, he props himself up, I look down and see him rubbing his thick knob up and don't he wet pussy. I whisper to Kelly "Condom". She reaches down just in time to stop him pushing into her. I hand him a franger, you can see the disappointment on his face, "Fuck, I hate these things". I agree with him but explain that Kelly isn't on the pill atm, reluctantly he forces it on, it's so tight around his thick cock it only just goes on. Kelly props herself saying she wants to watch it go in the first time. I put a pillow under her but to raise it a little as Marlon places his tip against her cunt. He grabs the base of his cock tightly and rubs his thick knob up and down he slit. Each time he gets just a little bit more wetness around it, allowing a little more to enter Kelly's pussy. I watch Kelly's eyes glued to her snatch as finally he holds at the entrance to her tight cunt and we all watch as just the tip of his cock disappears inside her. He holds there for a couple of minutes as Kelly moans "It's so fucking thick". I am lying next to them and I kiss Kelly's neck, I run my hand down her stomach, stopping when I find her clit. I gently rub it as I watch as Marlon slowly starts to slide into her. Kelly starts to moan, I look and there is only half of his cock in her. She starts shaking as hi slides another inch in. Out of nowhere "Fuck I'm Cumming" she screams. I keep playing with her clit, Marlon uses this distraction to drop the last 3 inches of his hard cock She Is still cumming but lets out a little yelp as he bottoms out. He holds fully in her as she slightly recovers, I grab one of her hands and guide it to my rock hard cock, she slowly jerks me. Marlon hold her knees, spreading her wide. He starts to slowly fuck her for the first time, pulling all the way out to the tip before sliding slowly all the way back in.

I whisper in Kelly's ear as I kiss her neck, "Do you like that baby?". "Yeah", she gasps. "Well let him know baby, I want to hear you say how much you like it." I tell her. She moans, "Oh Marlon, your cock feels so big inside me, so fucking good"

Marlon asks "Can I fuck you a little bit harder?"

"Fuck yeah, please fuck me"

Marlon steadily starts to pick the pace up. Kelly is rubbing her clit hard now, as we can hear the slapping of their pelvises banging together. "Fuck Marlon, fuck me harder. Fuck I am going to cum". Yeah, that's it, I'm cumming." watching her cum that hard, I cum myself all over her hand.

Marlon pulls out and tell Kelly to get on her knees, she sticks her arse high in the air, I watch as without hesitation he slams straight into her from behind. It takes her a bit by surprise, feeling even deeper in this position. I kneel in front of her and offer her my soft cock, I start to harden as she gently sucks me. I look at Marlon and mouth to him to pull out. I put my finger to my mouth signalling to be quiet. I reach over Kelly, grabbing the tip of the franger and pull it of Marlon's cock. I give him the nod and watch as he slide it straight back in bare. He starts to build the pace, I tell Kelly to play with her clit. I squirt a bit of lube on my finger, reach over her and gentle tease her back door. She is getting close again. I gently ease my finger tip into her arse, she groans, she pushes back hard forcing me to push my whole finger in. I can feel Marlon's cock sliding in and out of her pussy. This sends her over the edge as she cums for the fourth time.

Marlon pulls out, lies next to Kelly. He pulls a leg over so you pussy is hovering over his hard cock. He pulls you down hard on it telling you, "Come on baby, fuck my cock". Kelly leans back and starts to bounce up and down. I stand up so she can keep sucking my cock. As she bounces, she rubs her clit and tweaks her nipples. I moan I am going to cum soon, Marlon states he isn't too far away. I ask Kelly, "Do you want his cock in you when he fills his franger" She starts bucking harder, "Yeah I want to feel his cock twitch when he cums" I groan "Yeah you do don't you. Fuck Kelly, I am going to cum hard on your tits." Kelly looks at me and I open my hand letting the condom dangle down. "You still want to feel his cock twitch baby?" Kelly moans yes, she is looking at the condom it but takes a second for it to register. "Is he bare in me baby?" "Yep, you still want to feel him twitch inside you?" i ask. " I know you do and I want to see it, see you take his cum in you. Would you like that baby. I know the answer before you say it. You moan, "I want to hear you say it Kelly." She is bucking like a made women, "I want to feel his cum fill me baby." That;s enough for me, wanking my dick hard as I start to shoot all over Kelly's tits. I lay back as Kelly starts screaming, "Fuck yeah Marlon, your cock feels so good, fill my pussy with your cum, I want it so bad." He starts to Grunt, Fuck yeah." He grabs Kelly's hips and pulls her down hard so every bit of him is deep inside her. "I'm cumming Kelly." He grunts holding deep inside her cunt, "He's filling me baby." she tells me, she groans as the feeling of him shooting into her brings on another huge orgasm.

I lean over, "That was so hot baby." I kiss her gently. She slides off of his softening cock, cum dripping out of her, a bit slides down her leg. She kisses him for only a few seconds, "Thanks sexy, that was Too Much Fun". She hopes off the bed, picks up her cloths and heads for the front door. I say goodbye and follow her out. I watch as still naked she slide into the passenger seat and waits for me. I jump in and smile at her, "You have fun baby?" I ask. She blushes beetroot red and answers, "It was o'k I guess". I laugh and drive towards home.