All Comments on 'Torment Ch. 06'

by BJGoodhead

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
KansasTwisterKansasTwisterabout 2 years ago

I love this story but no not installments until October is about the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. I would have thought you would have had some bikini summer for Barbara give some cute tan lines

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not published until October!! The theme really is “torment”!!!!

Don’t make us wait that long, this is excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a terrific story. A D/S and feminization story that is this well done is rare. One that shows love and respect between the partners is a rare as hen’s teeth.

The wait til October will be tough!

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayabout 2 years ago

This is a wonderful story, actually adorable and extremely well written. I have really enjoyed reading this story and find it very disheartening that you are not going to post the next chapter until October. Would you reconsider your decision regarding an October posting.

Veronica

BJGoodheadBJGoodheadabout 2 years agoAuthor

I might do something for “summer vacation”...maybe a bikini and tan lines?

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayabout 2 years ago

As I stated in a previous comment, this is a wonderful story. If you really want to hold the chapter that you have written until October this is fine, but don’t lose the momentum of the story. Become creative and fill in with three or more chapters in the interim time. For every comment that you receive there are probably fifteen or more people that have read the story and would like you to continue but did not post a comment. You should be very flattered that so many people enjoy your stories and take that into consideration when writing. It is not every writer that has people asking for more.

Just a thought.

Veronica

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayabout 2 years ago

My comment was from personal experience, I have read stories that I liked very much and would have liked to have finished but the author took so long to post the next chapter I lost all interest, I am sure that I am not alone. There are no shortages of stories here to read. In this day & time it is very difficult to hold people’s attention 12 hours let alone months. My comments are just my opinions, so take them for what you think they are worth. BTW, when I first started reading this story I did not think that I would like it however it has proved to be a wonderful story as it has warm feelings along with being very interesting.

Veronica

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBJGoodhead@BJGoodhead
Writer always interested in developing the back-story and paying attention to detail. (Or at least I try...) Am currently Writing “Torment”; a voluntary consensual femdom series. Still Developing book 3 of “Jewel Delacroix’s” story.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Torment Ch. 05 Previous Part
Torment Series Info