All Comments on 'Tormented by My Muse (750 words)'

by joy_of_cooking

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
DuleighDuleigh9 months ago

Well crafted! And I caught the allusion to Worcestershire sauce, or at least some of the ingredients, however calling a muse barren is dangerous. The last words you hear from her is "You think THIS is barren? HOLD MY BEER." That's when all your plot bunnies die. Thank you for the smile.

HasdrubalClitomachusHasdrubalClitomachus9 months ago

Every part of this is hilarious. Second funniest story I’ve read here (after Living in a Woman’s World). Please share the anchovies and the fish sauce.

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturne9 months ago

I loved this... and here I thought my Muse was a raging bitch, hahahaha!

Five stars from me, fantastic story in such a short wordcount.

Lord_GroLord_Gro9 months ago

Am afraid that I only caught the Poe and Gibson allusions. Chemo brain sux.

Winter_FareWinter_Fare9 months ago

That's bloody brilliant 😂

djripdjrip9 months ago

"Are you writing stories or making fish sauce?"

LOL I'm dying here, this is great.

AlinaXAlinaX9 months ago

This was fun. Where did she get the lube, though?

DarkCosmosDarkCosmos9 months ago

Loved it! Especially love how "all you produce is spank material" was incorporated into her 'subject's' degradation.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor9 months ago

I hate the restrictiveness of 750 challenges, but I liked what you did here.

Definitely not the sweet BDSM that I'm used to from you, but I enjoyed it, just the same. 5 stars from me

lavendersilklavendersilk8 months ago

You have a way with words. It made me smile.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is hilarious and VERY well-written!

"I shuddered, recalling the nightmarish fever dreams that passed for erotica in some parts of the internet." Haha!

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun5 months ago

5 Stars and a favorite! Loved the humor. And I'm thinking we might have the same muse!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous