Tormented on the Road

Story Info
She has some fun and makes him suffer on the road.
3.3k words
4.29
9.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The couple was driving up for a few nights of camping; it wasn't the first trip they had taken, but it was one of the first, and there was a lot of excitement and a little bit of nervousness, too.

The road up to the campsite was long, and it gave them a lot of time to chat and for her to nap. It also gave them both a lot of time to have some light intimacy - holding hands, or resting one of their hands on the other's thigh. After a few hours on the road and her being deep into a nap, he needed to pull over and get a drink out of the trunk, and a much-needed stretch. She woke up when he pulled over, and also got out for a stretch.

She was a little groggy for a bit, and he gave her some time to wake up before trying to talk to her.

"How are you feeling? Not getting too sleepy or bored driving?" she asked him, after shaking the cobwebs from her head.

"Yeah, I'm doing OK. Besides, I can't possibly imagine how I'd get 'bored' with such a cutiepie sitting beside me," he laughed. "You're a lovely distraction. If anything, a little bit too much of a distraction."

"And whatever do you mean by that?" she asked, smiling.

He grinned, and looked her up and down. She was wearing an outfit she knew he would like, but that was an easy one - as he had told her many times, she could wear anything and still look like a million bucks. Today, she wanted to be cute for him but also comfortable for the long ride, and she definitely pulled it off: a black short-cropped tank top with his favourite pair of her very cute (and very short) jean shorts.

"Let's just say that it can be a bit hard to keep my eyes on the road 100% of the time," he said, pulling her towards him into an embrace, his hands softly running up and down her lower back. "You know how I get when I look at you." He leaned in to kiss her softly on the side of her neck, slowly running his hands down to cup her substantial ass, making her squirm.

She flushed, wrapping her arms around his neck. She nuzzled into him, but then started subtly grinding herself against his body, feeling his cock stiffening against her. He moaned, low and needy, and squeezed her ass a little more tightly.

They hadn't seen each other for several days before the trip, and the packing and rushing to get out the door didn't leave any time to relieve the tension that had built up. Alone, on the side of this deserted highway, it was coming back for both of them in full force. They cuddled and grinded for a bit, until he finally broke the embrace and looked at her with hungry eyes, seeing that matched in hers. They both held the look for a minute, just enjoying the tension and the intimacy.

"I need you so badly, my love. But I don't think we're well equipped for it right now." He smiled. "Plenty of time for fun when we arrive in about... three hours," mentally calculating the distance they had left. He let out a sigh, and reached down to adjust his stiff cock in his shorts.

"My poor baby, so long to have to wait. Are you that worked up?" she said, tracing her fingers up and down his arm, her other hand playing with the hair on the back of his head. He shivered.

"Yes, of course. How could I not be? You are so beautiful and I love you so much." She could hear the need and the pain in his voice.

She nodded, thinking to herself. A smile played across her face.

"I'm sorry, my love. I know how hard it can be for you," she said, emphasising her words by running her hand down to his cock and squeezing it firmly through his shorts. She looked up at him with faux innocent eyes. "But I think we need to get back in the car now." She learned in, gave him a quick peck on the lips, and hopped in the car.

He sighed, nodding. His cock felt stiff as iron, and leaking pre-cum. This ride is going to be a challenge, he thought to himself, walking back to the driver's side door and getting in. She was rustling through a bag at her feet, and he put his belt on and pulled back onto the quiet highway. He saw her pull something from her bag and tuck it beside her on the seat, but didn't see what it was.

They drove for a minute or two. She reached over and gently rubbed the back of his head, which felt nice. He shifted a bit in his seat, trying to will his erection to calm down, but the contact wasn't helping.

"I'm sorry, baby. Is that too much? I hope I'm not making things more difficult for you," she said. "I just want my good boy to be happy and have a nice trip."

He groaned. This was not helping his erection go away.

"It's OK. Not too distracting, especially if I keep my eyes off you," he laughed, reaching over and squeezing her thigh lovingly.

"Well, that's good. Because I actually have something you need to do for me, baby."

"Do for you? Like do you need me to pull over and get something out of the trunk for you, love?" he asked, confused, checking his rear-view mirror to see if it was safe to pull over.

"No, actually just the opposite. I need you to be a good boy, and-" she dropped her voice to a low whisper, "-don't you dare take your eyes off the road."

He heard a popping sound, and realised she had popped the button on her jean shorts. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw movement, and instinctively turned towards it - but she was ready for that, and put her hand gently (but firmly) on his cheek, pushing his head to look forward. "Good boys don't peek, baby. Are you a good boy?"

He swallowed, and nodded. This was going to prove to be a challenge, indeed.

She shimmied her shorts down a little bit, not a lot. But just enough to slip her hand inside her panties.

"Now, I know how difficult it is to get worked up over me, with that big hard cock of yours." She started gently rubbing herself, teasing her clit and lips. "But it's hard for me, too. I get soooo wet, just thinking about how much I turn you on."

His jaw clenched, and he groaned. He clearly wanted to look at her, but she had given him very clear directions.

"And really," she said, "just because YOU can't feel good right now, doesn't mean that I can't feel good." She let out a soft moan, as her fingers played with her soft, wet pussy. She leaned back in her seat, luxuriating in feeling good, and the power she had over him.

"Oh god, baby," he groaned. "You're killing me."

She smiled, and rubbed herself faster, making sure to moan a little extra just for him.

"Just keep your eyes on the road, you naughty boy. If I catch you peeking, I'll stop, and you won't get to hear me cum." She traced her other hand up and down her body, sliding over her bare stomach, up her chest, and over her head, arching her back like a cat as she masturbated.

His hands tightened on the wheel. He whispered something, quietly, that she couldn't hear.

"What was that, baby? I didn't hear you because I'm a little-", and a moan escaped her lips, "-distracted at the moment, touching my pretty little pussy."

"Yes, Mistress. I just said that I would be a good boy and keep my eyes on the road." The tension in his voice was palpable, and she smiled hearing it.

"It feels sooo good, baby. The only thing that would feel even better is if I had your fat cock in my hands or my mouth or my wet, tight little pussy... but that will have to wait." Her breath quickened at the thought of his cock. "I'm so sorry, my love. Would you like me to demonstrate to you how horny I am? Remember, no peeking."

"Yes, please," his voice sounded so needy, close to a whimper. "Please show me. I need it."

She smiled, and pushed her finger deep inside her pussy, beginning to finger herself slowly but insistently. The car was silent, other than the soft squishing sounds coming from her as she pleasured herself. Finally, she pulled her hand away, and raised her finger to his nose.

"Do I smell good, baby? Does that pussy juice make you hungry?" she teased him. "I'm so wet right now, I'm dripping all over the seat."

He drew a deep, shuddering breath in, savouring the smell of her. "It smells so good, Mistress. I love your scent." His eyebrows peaked, his suffering plain on his face.

"Would you like to have a taste, my sweet? I know how thirsty you get on the road, maybe you need a little bit of my juice to keep you alert." She gently rubbed her wet finger up and down on his lips.

"Oh god, yes, please. Please let me have a taste," he said, opening his mouth in breathless anticipation.

"What a good boy, asking so nicely. I'll let you have a little taste of me." She slid her finger into his mouth, and he immediately began suckling on it, drawing the taste of her off her finger and clearly savouring it. "Such a greedy boy. Make sure you don't get too distracted by my juices, love."

His eyes snapped open, and he took a deep breath and let it out slowly, keeping himself in check. He nodded.

She returned her hand to her pussy, and this time, reached beside her, picking up whatever it was she had taken out of her bag earlier. He heard her flick a switch, and a low buzzing started.

"Jesus," he muttered, groaning.

She smiled, bringing the toy to her pussy, and rubbing it against her lips, before dragging it back up to her clit. She let out another deep moan.

"Oh fuck, baby," she said beginning to pant a little. "This was such a great gift. You were such a good boy to buy it for me." She moaned, her hand reaching over to grab his thigh and squeeze it. "Tell me how awful it is to have to listen to your girlfriend rub your toy on her pussy, tell me how much you want to look at me," she said, her voice rising a little.

His cock lurched again in his pants, her hand was so close to it now. He was going a little mad.

"It's so hard, baby. I want to look at you so much. I want to watch you touch yourself, touch that perfect little pussy I love so much. I want to watch you cum so hard." His hands had a deathgrip on the steering wheel, but his eyes were locked on the road. "I wish I could look, I want that more than anything else. Just to look, just to watch you pleasure yourself. But I know I can't. I'll do it for you."

She moaned, loving his deep need for her, and how eager he was to listen and obey. Her right hand was moving the buzzing toy up and down her pussy, and up against her clit. Her pussy throbbed with pleasure, and she could feel an orgasm coming up quickly.

"I bet that cock of yours is so hard right now, isn't it," she said, reaching up and squeezing him with her left hand, feeling him throb under her hand. "I did that, didn't I? I made you so hard," she whispered.

His breathing was almost as fast as hers was, now, and his hips pushed forward almost involuntarily, seeking relief.

"Oh god, baby. You're killing me, I need you so fucking bad.. Please, baby," he said, plaintively. "Please cum, please let me listen to you cum. I just need it so badly."

"You're such a good boy, baby. Such a good boy. I love my very good boy, who listens so gooo-", trailing off into a loud moan, as she pushed her toy into her clit and her orgasm came upon her. Her moan turned into a loud cry, ringing in the small car. "Oh god, yes! Oh yes!"

"Yes, Mistress, yes! Please, please cum. I need to hear you cum, I need it so fucking bad," he babbled, over and over again, listening to her moan and cry out with release. "Do it, baby! Make yourself cum, torture me, I love you so much!"

She coasted through her orgasm, her legs shaking slightly and her stomach clenching. Her grip on his thigh tightened, and her nails pressed into his thigh, no doubt leaving marks.

"Oh god, oh god, oh..." she trailed off, as a second wave of the orgasm hit her, cresting again. She cried out, loudly. If anyone had been near the car, they would have seen and heard her, but alone on this quiet highway, she could cum as loud and as long as she wanted without having to worry about anyone seeing her.

Finally, she eased up on her pussy, pulling the toy away, and after a moment of catching her breath, turning it off. She looked at him, satisfied but still eager, and he looked like he was about to cry with sexual tension.

"My poor love," she whispered, leaning over to him to give him a kiss on the shoulder. "You suffered so much, baby. Such a strong boy for Mistress. I'm so proud of you for not peeking even once."

"Thank you, Mistress. It was very difficult, but I stopped myself. I hope I made you happy," he said, the need still dripping in his voice.

"Of course, baby. You always make me so happy. I feel so loved by you."

She pulled up her shorts, and then spotted a sign for a gas station up ahead. "Baby, can you pull over here? I need to use the bathroom."

Swallowing, as he did his best to bring himself under control, he nodded. "Of course, my love."

He pulled over at the station, and she was about to get out of the car, then stopped herself and leaned over to whisper in his ear. "You can look again, my love. You don't need to keep your eyes off me now," she purred, causing him to shiver. His eyes went to her immediately, hungrily devouring her with them.

Glancing down at his still-hard cock, she chuckled. "Looks like you can't go in the store, though," pointing down to his cock. He glanced down, and laughed - in addition to his sizable erection, there was a noticeable and large wet spot on the front of his shorts from the precum.

"It's fine, I don't mind waiting in here. Although I do kind of wish I could join you in that washroom," he grinned.

"I can't let you have your fun yet, baby. You still have to wait." He groaned, and she leaned over and gave him a kiss on the lips. "I'll be back quickly, don't worry. I hope that cock is still hard when I return." She smiled, picked up her purse, and then opened the door and stepped out, making sure to arch her back and subtly thrust out her ass for him as she did. She heard a groan behind her, and grinned.

"Like what you see? Just wait until I come back," she said, leaning into the car, and then closing the door behind her. His eyes followed her ass all the way to the building.

After a couple of minutes, she returned. His eyes followed her as she walked back to the car, locked on her tits as they gently moved as she walked. She had clearly removed her bra in the washroom, and her firm tits threatened to be seen in that small top. His mouth dropped a bit, and his eyes widened. She pulled something from her bag as she walked up to the car, and got inside.

"Here, baby," she said, holding her hand up to him. "I got so wet and creamy that I had to change my panties, and I thought you might like to see." She opened her hand and showed him her blue panties. They were noticeably damp in the crotch; he held it towards his face and took in a deep breath of her, smearing her juices on his face.

"Oh god, that's so hot. You're incredible," he breathed. "You are destroying me, baby."

"Well, then just tell me to stop, if you don't like it," she said, again with the faux innocence. "If it's too much for you, just tell me. I would never want to make things hard for you." She reached down and squeezed his cock again, smiling at him.

"Never stop, baby. I want it all," he smiled. "I love you, so much. You are so beautiful, and so intense."

"That's my good boy," she whispered to him. "I love you, too. My very good boy. Did you notice my other little surprise?" she said, puffing out her chest to him.

"Oh, yes, definitely. You are such a tease," he smiled. "You know I love when you let them out for a bit."

"And I had to walk out of the store with my bare tits bouncing around in my little, tiny shirt. I was sure the clerk might see what a little slut I was," she pouted.

He groaned, alternating between starting hungrily into her eyes, and staring at her erect nipples, poking through her tank top.

"I bet you wouldn't mind if I was a little slut in front of him, though, right? I mean, I know how much you love showing me off." She glanced over her shoulder to the gas station, and could see the clerk was busy with something and wasn't looking out the window towards them. She looked back at him, and then reached down to the bottom of her tank top and gently pulled it up, over her firm tits, watching his expression. "Do you like them?"

His eyes went wide, and he locked them onto her chest, drinking her in. His grip on the arm rest tightened.

"Oh god, baby," he whispered. "You are so beautiful. I can hardly think straight... I want everyone to see how beautiful you are."

"And for them to know that I'm yours, right? That's what you like?" she whispered to him, running her hands down to her nipples and playing with them gently, right there in the parking lot. "You like to listen to me, right? And you like to watch me? And you like me to be slutty for you?" She let out a low, theatrical moan, as she tweaked and teased herself.

"Oh fuck, yes. So much." His gaze was locked on her, sighing deeply as she slowly lowered her top over her breasts.

She leaned back in her seat, and smiled. Reaching up, she stroked the side of his face.

"Well, then, time to get back on the road, my love. We have a lot more kilometres to go before you get to feed me your cum." She winked, sat back in her seat, and buckled herself in, looking at him expectantly. He groaned, smiling, started the car and pulled back on the highway.

"That's my good boy," she said, patting his hard cock through his pants. "My very good boy."