Tory Cheers Me Up Ch. 02

Story Info
Tory Inspires Me Even More.
3.1k words
4.77
3.3k
3
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my day with Tory, I felt refreshed, ready to hit the beach running. I walked into work on Monday and started right on my to do list.

Heather my boss came over and started her daily routine of insults. I stood up and looked her in the eye.

"If you come near me again, and say anything but, can I have a report from you or something like that I will be spending time at HR. I have had enough of your disrespect for me just because you hate men. So go back to your office and back off."

"Tucker, I want to see you in my office now."

"No." The office went quiet, the women were shocked to hear me speak up to Heather."

"You call every other worker here by their proper name, you will do that immediately or I will quit."

She looked at me with fire and walked off. I watched her and had to admire her figure while she stormed off. At break I went to HR and filed a report of sexual harassment, with the women behind the desk.

"About time someone stood up to Ms. Bass. Your report will be filed right away and if you get any more trouble you stop by and see me, I'm Judith Bell."

I returned from my break and there was a form on my desk advising me I could leave immediately, I was fired. The girls all came to me and said they were sorry, they felt guilty letting things get this far. I thanked them and went to HR.

"Ms. Bell please."

"Hi Mr. Williams, how may I help you." I handed her the letter.

"Come with me please." "She can't fire you without cause, and she gives none." I was on the phone right after you left and a director from another department wondered if you would be interested in working with her. She asked if you would go up and see her for a talk. Her Name is Brenda Dobson. She goes by Brenda, calls all her people by their first names.

"I need work, so I will be happy to try again, so I take it I'm not fired?"

"No, the CEO is aware now what is happening."

"Ms. Bell thank you."

"You're welcome and good luck, Ms. Dobson is a very nice person."

I reported to Ms. Dobson secretary who politely asked me to take a seat, Brenda was on a phone call. I was offered a coffee; I declined and thanked the lady.

Ms. Dobson, walks out, "Mr. Williams, I'm Brenda please follow me."

"Tucker, if I may?"

"I don't mind thanks for asking."

"Tucker, I know Heather well, and I am sorry you have had to tolerate her bullying for so long. I need an assistant in this department that will help me keep the office running smoothly. We are the best in the company, mostly because we work hard and enjoy each other. You will be here to assist me with any issue brought up. You will have an office right next door. You will also see a package on your desk with a better explanation of your job, with information on your promotion, benefits and pay raise. Tucker if at any time there is an issue like at your last job, please come to me right away, give me a chance to end it."

"Brenda, thank you for this opportunity, I will give you my best."

"All I can ask of anyone Tucker, enjoy your new position."

She walked me to the door then asked for everyone's attention.

"I would like to introduce our new Assistant Director, Tucker Williams. He will be your supervisor. Let him know why we are the strongest department in the building."

They all came and introduced themselves and we talked awhile about what they needed; I took notes on things to take care of right away. I thanked everyone for the warm greeting and told them I would give them all the help of which I am capable.

I went around learning a little about each of the thirty-six people I would be supervising, this impressed them. I wrote down their names and anything to help me know them faster. Many of the women and men were married. There were two single men, and four single women.

When I was finished the secretary came to me,

"Tucker, I will be working with you also as a secretary, so you need me, just let me know."

"Could you have a seat for a minute, Shirley?"

"I just wanted you to now I don't drink coffee. I will be walking around most of the time so people can grab me if needed. Anything else I should know?"

"Most of it will be in the folder, I will read it before tomorrow. You will find it is genuinely nice working up here, since Brenda took over two years ago, we have had no serious issues, a couple pregnancy's paper issues. But people want to work here."

"Thank you, Shirley."

I opened the package as I watched her walk away, what an ass she had. My pay was double, and it explained my job to the t. It sounded great. I went to Brenda, and asked her for a moment, she waved me in."

"Just one thing, if I need to see you, do I just walk over and knock or do I go through Shirley?"

"Just come to my door, if it is closed just let Shirley know you need me and I will get you when I am done, I spend a lot of time on the phone, which is not want I wanted to be doing but it keeps me busy, you will be doing what I hoped I would be doing."

"Thank you again, I'll get right to work."

"I like to hear that thank you."

The week went by fast, and I got to know almost everyone. On Friday I told them I would be around again Monday to get to know the rest of them and wished them a great weekend. Shirley handed me some papers from Brenda,

"Brenda had to leave, but she was wondering if you would read over these papers this weekend. They are forms she forgot to give you in your folder. Shouldn't take much time."

I went to my desk and read them over, it took me half an hour to fill them out, put them back in the folder and placed them in Shirley's box. I headed out of the office, and wouldn't you know I ran right into Heather.

"I thought I fired you?"

"Well, you couldn't fire me, plus I got a promotion I now work with Brenda. So have a great weekend."

I walked pass her and I could feel the hatred for me.

I went to the bar to see if Tory was working and thank her for giving me some dignity back."

She saw me right away and came to me,

Hi Tucker, follow me. She showed me a table and asked me for my order.

"How about a tall bud."

"Wow you sound happy today, I can't wait to hear about it."

"Tory ran off and once again gave me a nice butt shot and smiled after picking up something. She returned with my Bud and told me to give her a yell."

"Tory, if you have a break coming order a drink if you wish I have to thank you for this week."

"I would love that, but I have an half hour before my break."

"I'll be here, do you serve fries chips anything to eat?"

"Order of fries and a refill on their way."

"She ordered the fries, and I watched her running around, she definitely enjoyed working here. She interacted with people so well and many of the guys seemed to enjoy her soft butt as they grabbed a feel. She smiled and ran around. She was always busy, made me wonder if anyone else worked in this place.

About thirty minutes later she stopped by with my drink and fries and a drink for her. She sat down:

"Tucker, you look great today, it's nice to see. I'm on break so I can help eat your fries, and I ordered myself a drink."

"I'm glad, I wanted to say thank you for encouraging me, I went in to work, was fired, then rehired and promoted."

"Wow, and how is the new job?"

"I like it, I work with good people and I'm their supervisor, I took what you said to heart, and I will treat them great and hope it works out."

"I'm so happy for you, so does this mean you're not available tomorrow, or maybe even tonight?"

"I'm available tonight, if you wish."

"Good, I had so much fun last weekend, I have been going crazy waiting to see if you came in today?

"When do you get off?"

"At ten, then I grab a bite to eat and go home."

"I can be back at ten if you wish."

"Oh, I hope ten comes fast."

I smiled as she walked off.

I ran to get some wine and some flowers. I also got some real massage oil, her feet looked swollen.

I was in the parking lot a few minutes early, I was watching her, she came bouncing out making me laugh.

She came to the car and gave me a hug.

"I have a bone to pick with you?"

"Oh no what did I do?"

"You didn't leave me a tip."

"I was so busy watching you I forgot."

"I accept that reason, she gave me a big kiss and I opened the door for her she saw the flowers,

"For me?"

Of course, I forgot the tip, so I got you flowers, she got in and smelled them. She smiled and put on her belt.

"Where would you like to get something to eat?"

"There is a drive through around the corner, we can grab some burgers."

I went to the drive through and ordered some burgers for Tory.

We got them and we headed to her place. She finished the burgers fast.

"I was so hungry; I lose ten pounds a week then gain it back each weekend. She took off her shoes and rubbed her feet.

"Look in the bag, I bought something for you."

She smiled and laughed. "You knew my feet were killing me, I can't wait for them to be rubbed."

We held hands for a while.

"Tory, you sure you didn't mind me showing up tonight."

"Are you serious, I prayed you would. I had so much fun last weekend. Not just sex, but everything, you were fun to be with."

"Thank you, when we get there, foot massage first?"

"I would be so thankful, after you left, we got so busy."

"I was going to ask are you the only waitress?"

"I may be the only one you were looking at, there are three of us."

"Well, I am kind of hooked on you, I love watching your beautiful smile, and your gorgeous cheeks."

"Thank you, I must be careful though, another guy saw me, and he grabbed me and pulled me toward him. He held me by my ass. Then he grabbed my breast. Three customers picked him up and tossed him out the door. My boss laughed after he made sure I was okay. He said who needs bouncers with great customers, then he asked me again if I was okay. All three of us servers gave him a kiss on the cheek and thanked him for caring.

The three guys bought me a drink to calm me down, I told them I was okay, they said if they are around none of us girls will have to worry. They will not let anyone ruin the quiet place.

My boss gave a round to everyone as a thanks, but we were so tired after that. The guys stayed until we closed to make sure the guy didn't cause any issues. They were in the truck in front of you when you picked me up."

"Wow I missed the excitement."

"I'm glad you weren't there, I would be worried what you would do if you saw him grab my breast, they are all yours now if you want them."

"Is that an invite to see you more now?"

"Maybe, let's see if you give great foot massages." She giggled and leaned against me.

We arrived at her place, and she took the wine I brought and two glasses. I brought the oil and the little battery-operated heater. We went to her hot tub, she stripped.

"Did you miss me?"

"You are a welcome sight. But feet first. How about you lay down on the hot tub and I'll take care of your sore body."

Tory laid down, and I started with her feet, she moaned as I rubbed her feet, then I worked her calves, then her hamstrings, she was humming something,

"You don't have to massage my legs; you must be so tired also?"

"I hope I never get tired of touching this beautiful body."

I finished the back of her legs and went to her lower back.

"You missed a spot."

"Oh no, I must get the tough spots first then we can both enjoy the soft spots.

She smiled, "You are going to spoil me."

"Good you deserve to be spoiled. She leaned up and looked back at me.

"Why do I deserve it?"

"Because you gave me back a purpose in my life, I have been sitting on the pity train for so long, and in one weekend with you, I jumped to the party train."

She turned around and asked me to join her,

"Will this cover hold us?

"Let's find out."

I climbed on her, and we started to kiss, she held me tight and thanked me for showing up today.

"Okay enough time off, massage my boobs."

"Your boobs it is." She smiled at me. I spent twenty minutes on them, and she went to sleep. I then continued her legs. She had a rough day. I took my time on her legs, and back to her feet. I massaged them really good. Then I felt her breast on my back.

"Want to go to go for a swim?"

"You up to it?"

She spread her legs, she was soaked, I reached down and kissed her.

"If you don't mind Tucker, I could use some loving right now."

"I am very happy to grant your request."

I got on her, and we kissed, the oil felt good on me also, she kissed for some time, then she lifted her legs over me, I slowly entered her, she smiled and continued to kiss me.

"I hope you like kissing me Tucker, I love your lips, and you smell so good. I was now sliding in slow and all the way out fast, she was so wet and clingy, I was moving faster, but did the same. Soon she was digging her nails in my back and grunting from my slams into her. She came so hard, and so forceful. She needed a strong release, so I sped up my movement and she looked at me and smiled as she screamed out, "I love the weekend." She was bucking all over, which brought on my orgasm. She became tight as she felt my sperm entering her.

"It's so warm, so refreshing. I'm glad you are here tonight I have We got up so we could rinse herself off in the pool. I could tell she had a rough week, so I carried her to her room, she used the bathroom and washed herself, then joined me in bed. She was tired; she was asleep in a minute. I was awake for a while and watched her sleep. She seemed so peaceful, so relaxed. I looked her body over, her auburn hair, her nice breast, her strong legs.

I fell asleep and must have dreamed of work, she woke me up, "Tucker are you okay you seemed to be having a nightmare."

"I dreamed we were on two deserted islands, but we couldn't reach each other, but I could see your tanned body."

"That is a nightmare I'm not tanned." She smiled and kissed me, then laid on me kissing my chest.

"I haven't ever woke up with someone in my bed, it was a fun experience, I sat here looking at you. You are an incredibly quiet sleeper until your dream hit."

"I find it hard to believe a woman as beautiful as you has never woken up with anyone before, men must be getting lazy these days. You're the perfect woman to sleep with and wake to."

She sat up looking at me seriously.

"Did I say something to upset you?"

"No, you said something that made me feel very special, want to fool around or have breakfast?"

"Can we do both?"

"I would love to," she smiled and bent down to kiss me. "Have I told you I love to kiss you?"

"No, I don't think you have?"

"Oh, then let me show you."

We laid there kissing for some time, I was in heaven with her hard body on me. Her soft breast, her hairy mound, the wetness dripping on me as we kissed. She broke the kiss, looking in my eyes, she maneuvered herself, so I was in her. But she stayed still.

"My I ask what you are thinking?"

"When you first came into the bar and I saw you, you were so sad and thought how much you reminded me of my brother I needed to know you. You came in so happy yesterday I wet myself, I was so excited to see you. I look at you now and you look even happier."

"I felt happy when you said hi to me yesterday, you looked so radiant, I just love your smile, I can see why your boss likes you working there. Then when you asked me to come with you last night, I was on top of the world. I enjoy being with you."

"Would you enjoy being with me more?"

"More like every day?"

"Yes? I missed you so much all week, and I feared you wouldn't come in. When I saw you, I wet myself. I cum easy, and you make me cum even more. Would you move in with me, I would love to hold you every night like we did last night. I slept so well."

"So did I."

"So, have you ever heard of edible body paint?

"No."

"What are you doing next Saturday?"