All Comments on 'Total Woman Horizons Ch. 03'

by bhuff

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Bhuff, as this is shark month my awkward opening is "just when you think it is safe to go n the water". Never expected another chapter with Ms. Kellie though I definitely wanted one. And it was grand. " Dawn: Hello Big World" was a fitting title. As always, your efforts in the synonym department were noted and appreciated. Though some of your other tales have touched on post graduate TWA beauties encounters, I don't recall reading one with such comprehensive details as those the comely Ms. Kellie experienced in her professional capacities as Executive Suite Comfort Secretary.

The ending of this tale was as interesting as the rest of the story. Left me wondering if I'll read about Kellie at the Strip n Fuck Club or anything regarding step-sister Karrie. Even if I don't, one can't help briefly considering the possibilities. Because that is what good stories, books and movies do. They enable readers/viewers to continue enjoying them beyond the ending. in their minds eye. Gratitude for the entertainment and sparking my imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous