Total Woman Horizons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've heard good things about your first week. An amazing collection of admirable first impressions. Good job, sweetie."

She looked up at his face, her own blushing in the warmth of his approbation.

"I tried my best, Daddy."

"And you succeeded. Let's get dinner on the way home, a little celebration."

Over dinner in a fancy restaurant, he discussed her expanded schedule. It would be a little less exhausting during the day, two sessions were the norm, as she had seen. But starting next week, she would also be on duty weeknights. She would be hosting each man in turn: Mondays for Monroe, Tuesdays for Townsend, Wednesdays with Webster, and Thursday nights with Thurgood.

Although it was a weeknight, Daddy took her home to the penthouse apartment. He couldn't leave her all night without someone to fuck her; she might get lonely. So, he filled out the rest of the week with personal overnights for himself. She was tired but sensual in bed when each night he thrice took the lead to probe her mouth and pussy with his parental prick.

Kellie was a mellow bundle of well-used feminine flesh when dawn arrived. Daddy had been loving and gentle during each of their three couplings. And after the weekend, she primped and groomed her magnificent body, donning the requisite sexy office attire for the second week of many to come. Monday morning, Daddy went on ahead for an early office business meeting and she followed soon after in a corporate limousine. Arriving at the office, she settled in at her desk and it wasn't long before the first phone call and summons came in. She answered "Yes, sir" and made her way to her primary responsibilities as Daddy's Executive Suite Comfort Secretary.

*** A Comfortable Routine ***

Kellie's days, and nights, had become a sexual orgy. She didn't service every partner every day but her mornings and afternoons held at least one, sometimes more, encounters. And then, one of the partners showed up each weeknight at her penthouse apartment for his assigned time of a full night of sensual pleasure. Weekends were reserved for Daddy.

One day, Kellie was doing some light clerical work at her desk to finish out the Friday afternoon when Daddy called.

"Kellie, dear, please come to my office. I need you."

Kellie looked at the clock. It was too early to leave and she would have Daddy alone to herself all weekend. Maybe he had percolated all week with delayed lust and was anxious to start the weekend early in his office.

She found his door closed but entered softly without knocking; obviously, he was expecting her. He sat at his desk, stoic without his usual bright greeting and she wondered at his odd disposition.

Looking at her face without compassion, he nodded aside to the corner of his office. A rustle of clothes at the side couch behind her drew her attention there. She turned to see a man coming to a stand. She was puzzled at first and then recognized him. He was the silent man from a time ago at TWA: the Guest Coach Tutor from Freewill Weekend, the one who had taken her from her topless waitressing duties at breakfast and fucked her silently through the rest of the day.

She didn't know what to do. He hadn't been a 'talker' then and his silence now seemed to reinforce those earlier impressions. He stepped to her, standing tall and commanding. He calmly plucked at her blouse buttons without inhibitions., pushing aside the fabric, finding her bare breasts too tempting to abstain so he fluffed her pink flesh orbs.

With both hands on her boobs, he pressed, stepping her backward until her ass contacted the small conference table. He pressed more and laid her back on it. Her heels still touched the floor and he pressed her knees apart. A quick move flipped up her skirt to expose her shaved unencumbered pussy. Extracting his erection, he stoically proceeded to fuck her, staring at her face and making no words, again...

He held her hips in two strong hands, slowly, carefully stroking his erection inside her. She was overwhelmed by the assertive man's bold taking of her body. One of her hands deftly crept to her pussy and circled small rubs on her already excited clitoris.

The man saw her move and didn't intervene; he was just there for himself. She could do for herself as she pleased as long as it didn't interrupt his pleasure. Kellie closed her eyes and her other hand reached for her bare nipple; rubs and rolls brought it to attention and increased her arousal. Small moans escaped her lips. She felt a mild slap on her cheek and opened her eyes, finding him still staring at her and understanding he wanted her to look at him, to be engaged in his selfish pleasure.

The cock stroked faster now, still with gentleness, but with deeper drives that shuffled her mildly on the table. Kellie was close to her orgasm and, when she heard him grunt and felt the fluids smash against her inner walls, she succumbed and swooned off into a soaring bout of rapture that dulled her senses.

She lay in a warm body swoon, eyes closed, and barely noticed that the man had disengaged, tucked in, and zipped up. He scribbled a signature on some papers lying on the desk and nodded to her Daddy where he had watched the spectacle, still stoic in his office chair. No handshake or other farewell, he just departed, closing the office door behind him,

Kellie was still dazed from her orgasm but sensed two hands cupping the back of her neck, lifting it up to make her head tilt back further. A warm plump mass bumped her lips, her eyes slid open to see a hairy ball sack near her face.

She instinctively opened her mouth, her head aligned perfectly to accept Daddy's firm cock into her mouth, past her tonsils, and into her throat. She closed her lips around the base of the fleshy rod as Daddy diddled his cock in her oral channel. He was cognizant of her need for breath and timed his rhythm to allow her pauses to reoxygenate.

Kellie held her posture, suckling as best able while Daddy set his preferred pace until he finally groaned loudly and dumped his cum in her mouth rather than her throat.

Daddy withdrew and returned to his seat at the desk, while Kellie lethargically stood up.

"Kellie, my dear, go get cleaned up. You have earned a nice dinner out tonight before our long weekend of fun. We'll go to Chez Jacqueline's on the way home."

Kellie smiled; it was nice to be appreciated. Little did she know that Daddy had other plans for Saturday evening. He had noticed Kellie's self-satiating reaction to being fucked by the silent stranger. It was Amateur Tryout Night at the local branch of the elite Strip and Fuck Club.

He would see if he could give her another rewarding dose of gratification.

*** Future Plans ***

And Daddy's thoughts dwelt on more strategic future plans. He would keep Kellie employed at this office for the next several years before sending her off to staff a branch office elsewhere. When that time came, he already had her successor in mind. Kellie's younger step-sister Karrie had just entered TWA as a freshman and he imagined how fitting it would be for her to follow in Kellie's footsteps as the next Executive Suite's Comfort Secretary.

12