Touch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not rushing Jay," she said as she finally stepped from that puddle of clothing and walked slowly toward me, kicking off her pumps on the way. "I've waited for so long, fantasized about it in every way possible. In the end, no matter how hard I'd try to deny it, it's always been you who's been the one to take it. Always."

"I don't want you to regret this. I don't want to wake up in the morning and find you crying again. I can't see that kind of pain in you again, I won't." It was very hard to find a way to form a coherent sentence as that vision of absolute splendor made its way over to me. Only the knowledge that I couldn't allow her to make a mistake kept my mind working.

"I know. I was scared I'd regret it too. But now I know that I have nothing to fear, that I'll always look back on this night as the best night of my life." She sounded so sure of herself, as if there were no reason in the world to even doubt that we were meant to be.

"How? How can you be so certain?"

"I have faith Jay. I prayed and for the first time I got an answer. Not a voice or a word or even a coherent thought. Just the knowledge that this is right, this is good, this is what He wants." I gaped at her as she reached out to hold the sides of my face. Tears fell from her eyes in slow dribbles as she smiled through them, oblivious.

"Kerry..."

"I know you have doubts. I know you don't have the faith that I do. I know that. But I also know that God loves me, and He loves you. He wouldn't give this to me if He didn't want this to happen." I was disturbed to realize that she was starting to sound just a touch unstable.

"Kerry please, stop talking about God and just tell me why you feel ready now and not before." She stroked my cheeks and slowly leaned in to kiss me.

I've already said that she could knock my socks off with a kiss. I've described some damn good kisses as best I can without being able to really convey what it's like for a sister who truly loves you to be doing that with you. With that said, all I can say about that kiss was it was on a whole different plane of existence. I had no idea what hit me, I was destroyed utterly and left floating in a sea of buoyant love that had no room for doubt.

"That's why I'm ready!" She gasped out into my lips and I couldn't summon the doubt I'd always held close. She was ready, and I could do nothing but be ready for her too.

"I believe you," I hissed out between desperate pulls of air that seemed woefully insufficient for reinflating my lungs. She panted with me for a few seconds and then slowly pulled that flawless body up over mine to straddle me with her knees by my hips. All I could do was watch as she lined us up, not reaching down but just hovering over me with her forehead pushed up against mine.

"I love you Jason, more than anything. I love you, I will always love you. I..." We both let out a breath that we couldn't have possibly been holding and made a sound that seemed to meld together into a sigh of absolute contentment.

She lowered herself perfectly on me, her heat enveloping me and though it was hotter than ever it was comfortable. I slid slowly through her barrier and she shook with what had to be pain. I longed to rid her of that but before I could say anything I was overwhelmed with something that might be mundanely called pleasure.

The feel of her around me was far more intense than anything my poor body had ever experienced. It was like an orgasm but somehow more intense, as if I wasn't just cumming but being enveloped by absolute bliss and held there by a soft heat that caressed my very soul. She was tight, but not so tight it was difficult to get deep within her to the point where we were melded completely together.

We fit together in a way that was uncanny, as if we'd been sculpted by the same artist using the same basic patterns. As I reached maximum penetration I felt myself just barely touching something deep within her. I shook with the knowledge that I was filling her completely and she shook back. Her lips found mine but pulled away when we were both overloaded by too much sensation.

"Shit!" I gasped as my eyes found hers. Pure love swam within them and I found myself swirling deep with it.

"Kerry stop!" I begged as if she were doing something other than sitting on me. The sensation was far beyond anything I had ever felt, too much to endure for long. I was made irrational with it.

"Stop! Please, I can't hold back!" She just continued to look into my eyes, happy with the knowledge that my pleasure was too much to bear.

"KERRY!" I groaned out as my body emptied itself within her. I panicked and tried everything to stop it, as if I could just will my semen back into my body. A frantic sense of dread filled me as I realized I hadn't lasted more than thirty seconds.

I swirled in such pleasure that all I could feel was a sort of mash up of every emotion I'd ever known. I forgot about trying to last for her and was swept away into a state of nonexistence. I floated in the void within her deep brown eyes, beyond pleasure or pain or anything remotely material or human. I wasn't alone, and I realized there was something warm and bright curled around me in a way that made it impossible to discern what was me and what was her.

I knew it was Kerry beside me, around me, within me. I could feel her as we flowed with each other through such blinding bliss that all I could do was try to cling to that diaphanous immaterial thing that was truly her. It seemed like what she had so much faith in was both proven and disproven at the same time. There was no God, but there was Kerry within me and that was more than enough.

We cried. I don't know when that infinite pleasure subsided. I don't know when the tears started or when I was able to see her as the body she inhabited again but at some point we were holding each other and crying. I had slipped from her, my body having spent all it had within her. We didn't cry from pain or sorrow but from a joy so powerful it hurt like hell.

"I can't..." she moaned into my neck as her lips stopped kissing me there. I had no idea what she couldn't do but I didn't ask as my own lips pressed over her pulse to feel the life within her. I was reminded of how I had been a part of that life for an all too short time and I longed to feel that again.

"I can't..." again she tried to say something but couldn't get it out. I just swept my lips across her neck to her jaw and kissed her lightly.

"I can't believe what just happened!" She burst out as my lips hovered over hers. "Do you believe in God now?"

"No. I believe in you Kerry." I answered and kissed her softly. There was no urgency in it and she returned exactly the same touch.

"I could..." she kissed me again and I felt her love for me like the sun on my face. "I could see your soul, feel it like another part of me. Oh, you are in so much pain. Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"I don't feel it around you," I answered honestly. I wasn't lying; I only really hurt when she isn't there to comfort me with her very presence.

"I wish I could take it away forever." She said as we traced each other's lips with our own. We rubbed noses and drew our lips back and forth over each other's without really kissing.

"Did it hurt?" I asked when she pulled back and placed her lips just under my Adam's apple.

"Feeling you like that was beyond pain or pleasure. It was like absolute fulfillment, like I was finally whole." She whispered against my neck and I kissed her forehead.

We spent a long time feeling each other, trying to return to that place of total knowledge where the feel of skin against skin is just a pale imitation of true intimacy. It wasn't until I felt myself hardening again that I realized we had to stop.

"Kerry, this is starting to get to me." I warned as she licked my nipple and let the hair around it tangle on her tongue before drawing it back.

"It's about time. I've been melting in my own juices forever now." I sighed as she drew her tongue across the nipple again. It felt good, but not orgasm inducing good. It was more of a way to feel her intimately as she felt me.

"Kerry, are you sore?" I asked gently as I tilted her head up to face me. She looked away and I had my answer.

"I don't care about that Jay. I want you inside me again as soon as possible." She said and raised up to once again press our lips together. Our tongues entangled and I forgot about my concern for her until she drew back and shifted over me.

I was hard as ever and straining to return to that perfect heat and feel her like no other way could ever compare to. I felt her plump little labia, so hot they burned like freshly melted marshmallows, touch my cock as she reached down to guide me in and I jumped. She did too, pulling away with a breathy hiss that didn't sound very pleasurable to me.

"You need more time. I do to. Don't, don't. Please don't cry." I whispered to her as the tears once again fell down her cheeks. This time I knew they weren't tears of joy.

"I ache for you Jay!" She gasped as those damn tears slid down her face. I kissed them away as best I could, just as she'd done for me before.

"I feel it too Kerry. But we need some time to recover before we can do it again. Ok?" She didn't answer me with words, just shaking her head and letting her tears fall across my chest. I was startled by how cold they felt on my burning skin.

"Look, let's get you cleaned up and relax a little. We've got all the time in the world to explore everything. Ok?" I offered and again she just nodded.

I tried to disentangle myself from her but she refused to allow it, clinging firmly to me with determination. After a bit of half hearted struggle, I just slid us both to the edge of the bed and stood with her wrapped around me. It might have been comical, but we weren't laughing. We were kissing and I was trying hard not to run into anything as I made my way from the room.

I carried her from her room and across the hall to the bathroom where I set her down on the closed toilet. I pulled back and she let me, her hands finding my thighs and not stopping in their quest to feel every millimeter of me as many times as possible. That was when I first noticed the blood. It wasn't much, just a thin streak on my penis and a tiny puddle that was forming beneath her on the white toilet cover. The thought of the pain that must have accompanied it spurred me on and I reached down to plug the tub and start the flow of water.

I adjusted the knobs so the water was hot but not too hot and then reached into the linen closet for the bubble bath soap. I was dumping the soap in the rapidly filling tub when I felt her mouth close around me. I jumped in surprise as a jolt of pure sensation filled me, stepping away from her and leaving her reach.

"Christ Kerry! That was too much."

"I'm sorry. I couldn't resist. You're so hard. I need you to cum for me. I'm sorry if it hurt." She said without the least bit of embarrassment.

"It's alright, I understand. But didn't you see the blood?"

"Yeah, pretty disgusting huh?" She said though the blood that had been on my cock was now in her mouth. She didn't seem the least bit disgusted by it.

"I wasn't thinking that, I just didn't think you'd want to have that in your mouth. That's all."

"I don't care. I needed to feel you in me and that was the only option I had. I'm willing to taste some blood to satisfy that need." I just shook my head at her and then stepped closer.

Immediately her hand closed on me and I tried to focus on putting the right amount of soap in the tub but gave up soon after. Her mouth closed around me and the sensation was nearly unbearable. I was about to chastise her again when I looked into her eyes as she simply held me in her mouth. Those eyes were so full of longing, lust, and intense love that I decided I'd endure anything for her. I let her suck me softly as I chucked the bubble bath soap away, having already put in enough to get a good amount of bubbles anyway.

The next few minutes were right on the edge of overloading. If she had done anything more than hold me softly in her mouth it would have been too much, but she was careful not to. We stared into each other's eyes and though she was seated with my dick in her mouth there was no power game between us. She was fulfilling a need she felt and I was letting her because she deserved that and so much more.

"I think the bath is ready," I said as I bent down to twist the knobs off. She sucked just a bit harder, bringing me right up to the point where my body takes over and jerks away on its own, before sliding her mouth off me.

"I can't get up," she said. She didn't sound embarrassed or sad or anything bad. She was just telling me the truth.

I helped her to her feet and she tottered dangerously. Unwilling to risk her safety by letting her try to step into the tub, I swept her up into my arms and slowly lowered her into the warm water. My lower back screamed at me to stop being such a chivalrous asshole but I ignored it.

Once I had her seated comfortably in the tub I drew my arms from around her and reached for a wash cloth from the closet beside me. I washed her slowly, painting over her flesh with the cloth and suds as she purred happily beneath me. It was hard going because my eyes were on hers most of the time and my lips found hers just as often.

I made sure to massage her scalp as I drew my shampoo infused fingers through her tight curls. I wanted her as relaxed as possible but she seemed to maintain a constant excitement throughout. I washed her little pussy last, petting it softly to feel if she was still too sensitive. She rolled her hips up to meet my touch and made it clear she was ready for more.

"Are you still sore?" I asked as I stood and her soapy hand started to stroke me.

"I am, but I like it. It's like... an echo of you. I hope I'm sore like this everyday for the rest of my life." I sighed and marveled at her use of the English language. If there was any way she could ever convince me not to worry about her being sore, those words were it.

"Do you want to make love again?" I asked unnecessarily and she answered by slipping my cock in her mouth again. I was a bit alarmed to realize I was covered in soapy water from her hand but she didn't hesitate to take me deep and slide back before going deep again.

She sucked me for a long time and I was right on the verge of climax when she backed off. I wanted to tell her to stop the whole time but couldn't because I could see in her eyes that she wanted a mouthful before we made love again. If that was what she wanted it was what she'd get, and I'd force my body to respond appropriately if necessary.

"Jay, remember what we talked about before?"

"We talked about a lot of things Kerry, you've gotta be more specific." My voice jumped as she took the head of my dick in her mouth and sucked firmly, tongue working to find that spot again.

"About when I wanted to use my finger on you."

"Yeah, I remember." I answered, knowing that she was going to ask me if she could try it.

"Can I try it or is it too weird?"

"I'm yours Kerry. You can do whatever you want with me." I whispered back and she slid me deep again. She bobbed a few times and I was sure she'd forgotten about her request.

Suddenly I felt her finger there against my ass. It was wet from the bath water and she swirled it around my hole slowly and softly. That felt amazingly good and I grunted to encourage her. She probed gently against me, not trying to push in but just applying a little pressure to feel me spread open a bit. She did this repeatedly as she sucked the head of my cock and worked that incredible tongue around me.

I was surprised when her finger retreated from me and even more surprised when she left my dick and swept her tongue low over my perineum. I shivered and held off my orgasm by the thinnest of margins. Not one to let up, Kerry licked me exactly the same way and my vision dissolved into the grey swirls of vertigo.

"I can't hold back much longer Kerry!" I hissed as her tongue swept me yet again. She pulled back and let her hand jerk me with a light stroke that drove me mad with lust but wasn't enough to get me off.

"Jay I want to be dirty for you. I want to do something that I would never do with anyone else, but I need to know you won't freak out." I sighed as her hand tightened a bit and I was near to bursting again.

"You can do it Kerry! Just tell me exactly what you want to do and you can do it!" I wanted her to speak those words and really commit to being dirty as hell for me.

"I want to lick my Big Brother's ass and feel him cum all over my face!" She moaned out in her little girl voice and I nearly lost it again. "So can I?

"Do it Little Sister! Lick my ass!"

To my surprise she sucked me deep again before pulling off and pulling my dick up against my belly. I was as close as I'd ever thought possible and yet she seemed determined to push me further. I watched in breathless astonishment as she craned her neck to get her head between my spread legs and extended her tongue.

She felt cool and firm against me as she wriggled that tongue on me. I felt a tremor shoot from my ass deep into my balls and I was so close to orgasm that I swear I felt my prostate clutch. She pulled back, still just holding my dick against me.

"Is that it?" She asked as her face came away from me and back into view. I looked down in puzzlement and noticed a long string of pearly whiteness trialing down my cock and over her fingers.

"No, I didn't orgasm. You just got me so close I nearly lost it and some cum came out." I explained in a rush. She smiled and rubbed her cheek over the strand, smearing my cum into her skin.

"Good. Now that you've cum on my face I need you to fill my belly. I'm hungry for what only you can provide Big Brother." I groaned as once again she sucked me deep. It was all I could do to hold back and my hips jumped in protest as she pulled off agonizingly slow.

"I want the biggest load you've ever shot Big Brother," she whispered as her finger found my ass again. "I want you to fill me to overflowing. I want everything you have deep within me. Again."

"Oh Kerry!" I could barely form the words as that finger pressed firmly and slipped just the tiniest bit into me. She wisely didn't suck me but just held me in her little fist and drew her tongue around the underside without rising up too high.

"Jason, my finger is in your ass! I'm such a dirty little girl!" She teased as we made eye contact and that finger pushed deep into me. It didn't hurt like I'd always assumed such a thing would, but it wasn't exactly pleasurable either. It was powerful in that the very act itself was erotic and not necessarily the sensation.

"Do you know how to find your prostate?" She asked as she wiggled her finger within me. I was shaking, my cock pulsing with the urge to release the pent up pressure. Still she did little more than lick the least sensitive parts of me.

"I...I'm not sure. I think...you curl your finger." I was guessing, trying to summon up a vague memory of something I'd read before.

"'K!" she let out in a breathy sigh. She did as I suggested and curled her finger back within me, pressing against my interior to feel around for something. I felt a jolt of electric energy go through me and my dick pulsed harder than ever.

"I found it!" she yelped happily as her finger pushed against that spot from every angle she could. It didn't feel anything like I expected, not truly pleasurable in itself but more an added excitement that made my heart race beyond anything before.

"Kerry...!" I tried to warn as the cum raged in me and clawed its way from my body. My prostate clutched and I was surprised when she didn't move to catch it as my cum surged forward.

1...345678