Touch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was orgasming but not as the semen met the firm barrier of her fingers squeezing me hard around the base of my dick. My body fought to get the sperm out of me but she maintained that tight hold and it felt like the base of my cock was about to blow out. I cried out in agony as the surge peaked and then fell back.

She released me with a gasp as she heard the noise I'd made, startled to hear my pain. It was just this side of too late and my cum pooled deep within me to leave me feeling heavy and ready for a huge release.

"Oh my God Jay! Did I hurt you? Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't think it would hurt!" She was panicking and her voice sounded desperate and lost. I fought to find my voice as she pulled away from me in horror at the thought that she had caused me pain.

"No! It's alright Kerry! I've heard of that before too. I know what you were doing and..."

"I was being selfish! Oh God, what's wrong with me?" Sadness weighed her voice as I could feel that same old self hatred seeping back into her.

"It's alright. Stop panicking! Please! Just listen to me alright!" I called to her as she sat back in the water and cried silently. She looked up at me and all I wanted was to wipe away her pain.

"It did hurt, but it wasn't that bad. Just next time let me know you're gonna do that and everything will be fine."

"No! I'm never gonna do that to you again! Never!" She said vehemently and though she was wallowing in her own melancholy I could hear the strength in her.

"Ok, that's fine with me." A part of me wanted to get her to keep going as I felt the urge to cum stronger than ever. Never had I been brought so close without achieving release and it was killing me.

"What do you say we dry you off and go relax on the bed for a while?" I asked, hoping she'd volunteer to finish what she'd started without me having to ask.

"I'm so sorry Jay. I didn't know but that's no excuse." She didn't sound as panicked now so I just nodded at her. She looked up at me, at my semen smeared cock as it shook in front of me. "Can I keep going or should I wait until you can trust me again."

"I trust you now Kerry. I always will." I answered and she smiled a barely there smile through her once again tear stained face as she reached up to take hold of me. "It's not gonna take much."

"I've been selfish Jay. I want to do something for you, anything you ask. Please, I need to do this for you. Anything." I puzzled over what she might want me to ask of her but then realized that was the point.

In the past she had used her own desires to help guide mine. By telling me how bad she wanted something it made me want it too. Now she wanted me to make a request of her that would serve the opposite purpose. She was giving up her subtle control over me and I wasn't ready for it.

"I don't have any kind of request for you. I don't know what could be better than this."

"There isn't anything? Don't you want to cum in my mouth or on my face or something?" I stared at her trying to figure out what I wanted to tell her. It didn't matter to me where I released my cum as long as she was happy with it. What was I supposed to say here?

I thought for a while as her hand stroked slowly over me. She kept me ready, not quite on the edge but close enough to be pushed over easily. My hips twitched constantly and my mind raced for something I might have wanted in the past but held back. Suddenly I got it and held my breath for a moment as I considered how to ask for it.

"Kerry, you know that I love everything about you. I know you feel like your breasts are too small but they really aren't. I want two things from you. Is that too much?"

"No. I'll do anything, as many things as you want. Please, just tell me!" She begged with both her words and her eyes. Her hand tightened a bit on me and then relaxed again as she looked up at me with liquid brown pools of desperate love.

"I want to use your breasts and make you cum with me like that," it sounded like I was calling her a sex toy and I wasn't happy with it but I was trying to avoid say I wanted to titty fuck her.

"You mean...how?"

"Why don't we get you out of the tub and dry you off and I'll show you what I mean?" I offered and she seemed to think hard for a moment.

"Can I keep your cock in my hand?" She asked in that little girl voice that made me jump against her palm.

"If you can manage it then yes, you can." I said, wondering if she'd be able to do it. It seemed like it would be rather difficult to me. She smiled at me and I bent to lift her from the soapy water.

"Don't forget the towels Big Brother!" She squealed as I lifted her and found I had no way to dry her and no place to put her. I grunted and she giggled as I placed her down again.

Her hand twisted over the head of my cock for the first time in a long while and it nearly pulled the cum from me. I'd never felt so on edge for so long and I let out a yelp of surprise that had her hand return to the base to just hold me again. I looked at her hoping she wasn't embarrassed or scared and saw understanding on her face.

"I'll just grab a couple towels," I said unnecessarily as I reached into the closet again, forcing her to lean out of the tub to follow me and keep her hand on me. I pulled back two huge towels and quickly stood straight to unfurl one and throw it down on the floor. The other I place on the toilet cover as her hand traveled the length of my dick again. I grunted and squeezed hard to hold in my cum.

"Alright Little Sister, let's get you dry." I said as I bent over and wrapped my arms around her. Her lips sought mine and I was stuck in a painfully bent position as we kissed deep and loving. Once again my lips were numb as I pulled her from the water and sat her down on the towel.

"I think I can stand now Big Brother!" She said, still affecting that little girl tone and enthusiasm.

"Ok, let me help you up." I held her arm as she pulled against me to rise up, still holding my dick the whole time.

Once she was on her feet, though still a bit wobbly, I grabbed the towel and started to wipe her down. I was right; it was pretty hard to do with my sister holding my cock the whole time. Even more difficult to deal with was the way she seemed to instinctively know just how to keep right on the edge with perfectly timed and executed pulls.

I spent extra time patting her pubic hair and softly overheated pussy as her hand tried to pull the cum from me with a sudden burst of fast strokes. I held back with everything I had and barely made it to when she stilled again. As soon as she stopped I dragged my tongue through that sizzling pussy and her knees gave out. The only thing that kept her from falling was the fact that she was bent over me to keep a hold of my dick.

I supported her with my arms and rotated out from under her, careful to move within her ability to keep me in hand. We were done drying her off and I pressed to her at an angle to kiss her as I pulled her up and her hand jerked me hard again.

"I'm gonna cum!" I warned and she stopped but it was too late. "Squeeze me Kerry! Do it!" She looked scared of hurting me but my voice told her I was ready for it so she wrapped her fingers around me and tightened them to hold back my orgasm.

"Shit!" I hissed as my body shook with the need to push past that barrier and spray my cum all over her.

My knees gave out as the semen surged against the dam she'd made and sent me into vertigo. I fell back against the closet behind me and she followed as the closet banged against the wall behind it, still holding me tight. I felt the hard wood of a shelf dig into my back as I leaned on it and shivered in pain and the need to find my release.

Once again the cum receded and returned to sit even heavier in my lower belly, waiting to leap from me at the first opportunity. I struggled to get my knees to firm up so I could stand without having to lean against the closet and for the first time in what seemed forever my sister let me go.

"I'm sorry, I was being selfish again." She said as she visibly held back from reaching out to stroke me. At least this time she didn't sound completely crushed by it.

I pushed hard enough to force the closet back against the wall and gain some momentum as I made my legs take my weight. A loud bang sounded as the closet settled back flat on the floor and I gained my feet, swaying and still light headed.

"It's alright," I tried to assure her but she still looked dejected. "Let's go to bed and rest a bit."

"I'm..."

"Stop apologizing. I like that you're so insatiable. It's sexy as hell." I took her in my arms and she pressed her cheek to my chest. I kissed the top of her head through her mass of curly brown hair and we shuffled toward the door.

"Jay?" She mumbled into my chest as we passed through the door into the hallway.

"Yeah?"

"Please don't ever make me do that to you again." It was barely a whisper and she sounded so small.

"I won't Kerry. I promise."

We held each other, not kissing, just hugging as we made our way to her bedroom again. I loved the feel of her pressed against me, her skin on mine as my hands sought out every part of her I could touch. She was caressing my back slowly as my hands swept constantly from her ass to her shoulders, still unable to find a single flaw.

We eventually made it to the bed and lay down, me on my back with her draped half over me as we kissed. Her hair formed a curtain around us as the world outside slipped away and once again there was only me and my sister.

Her tongue was restless in my mouth and her nipples burned into my chest with anticipation of what was to come. Her leg was thrown over mine and in constant motion as I felt her thigh rubbing against my balls. She moaned into my mouth and I felt the vibration travel deep into me.

"I love you so much!" I whispered in her mouth in the darkness of her hair curtain. She moaned again and we kissed for the millionth time. It still hadn't gotten old. It never would.

She laid her head on my chest and listened to my heart racing within me. I ran my fingers through the still wet curls on her head and let her feel me gently. Her hand swept over my belly, not seeking my sex just feeling the skin. Over and over she rubbed over that taught skin as I tried not to flex to further impress her with my fitness. It was stupid, she loved me, but I wanted her to see she'd chosen well.

"I never noticed how defined you are. You'd think I would have since I've had my nose so close to you there so much lately, but I never did." She said softly as I felt her jaw moving over my ribs. Her hands lightly traced the lines of my definition and I was unable to respond.

"I want to do what you asked for before," she said in that same soft voice as her fingers barely touched me. "But I don't know if I'll be able to orgasm with you."

"It's ok," I blurted out. "If you don't then I'll make it up to you later."

"You know you don't have to do that."

"I want to." She sighed as if in resignation and let her hands slip over my dick again. She didn't grab me, she just caressed over it as she kept feeling my belly. I lay back and enjoyed the slow stimulation as she just kept sweeping over me with her soft hands.

"I don't know how to do it," she said. Her voice didn't waiver. She wasn't afraid or embarrassed, just telling me she'd need help.

"We'll figure it out together," I answered with my lips pressed to her hair. She smelled so fresh from the bath but still there was that scent that told me it was my sister lying on me.

"Are you still on edge?"

"No, I'm pretty recovered now," I answered as her hand took hold of me again. I couldn't suppress a sigh of contentment at the feel of her once again with me in hand.

"Are you afraid?" I asked as she held me gently and stroked slowly.

"No. I haven't been afraid since you were inside me. Not really anyway." We fell silent as I ran my lips over her still damp hair and she caressed me without trying to drive me to climax.

"Jay?"

"Yeah?"

"I think I'm addicted to you." She said it deadly serious, as if she was telling me she was addicted to cocaine.

"I know. I am too." I wanted to rephrase that but didn't bother. She knew what I meant.

"I can't imagine what withdrawal would be like. Promise me I'll never have to find out." She whispered as she looked up from where her hands were manipulating me and sought out my eyes. "Please promise me that."

"I wish I could," I said back. Of course, I couldn't promise her something like that. All things end, no matter how much you might wish otherwise, and I couldn't lie to her.

"I wish you could too," she looked back down and relaxed against my chest. She didn't sound like she was offended by my refusal, just sad that the inevitable end had been pointed out.

"I want to die first Jay. I know it's selfish, but I'm a selfish person. I can't stand to think of you going in the ground like they did." I wondered where all this was coming from but held in my curiosity. I just stroked her hair and whispered reassuringly to her.

"I may be a lot older than you Kerry, but I'm not about to die anytime soon. We have many years of life left to explore each other."

"I know, but eventually you'll die. I know you'll probably be first. God I just..." She shook against me and started to cry again. I could do nothing but hold her as her hands stilled on me and then pulled off to wipe away the tears as they fell.

"Kerry, where's this coming from all of a sudden?" I asked when she finished crying on me. I just couldn't hold back the curiosity any more.

"I don't know. I was just thinking about how close we were before. I could feel how it all weighed on you. It's like you've already accepted that you're going to hell for me and so much more." She shifted her head on me but didn't look up as her hands once again wrapped around me.

"Maybe I have. So what?"

"So you were willing to scare me off to keep me from suffering like that. Why can't I being feeling like that too?" She finally did look up at me and I could see the pain in her eyes had returned.

"Do you want to stop?"

"Jay! I can never stop, you know that."

"Tell me what you want and I'll make it happen. I don't care if it's impossibly huge or miniscule, I'll do it." I said, hoping there was some way I might be able to ease that pain.

"I want to live forever. I want to live with YOU forever. If that means we die and go to heaven that's fine, but if not I want to find some other way to stay with you." I smiled at her and she frowned sadly. "It's impossible but I want it anyway."

"Well we were talking about transhumanism before," I said with a grin. Her frown deepened and I realized she had no idea what I was talking about.

"Transhumanism is the belief that one day future technologies will help the human race evolve into a higher being. They also try to promote the development and implementation of those future technologies." Her frown went from sad to cute in an instant and my cock jumped in her hands.

"I've never heard of that before."

"Look it up on the internet. It's fascinating stuff."

"So are you a transhuman guy or something?" She asked, her mouth stumbling over the new word in the most adorable way.

"I don't know. I don't get the newsletter or anything if that's what you mean."

"But do you want to find a way to be immortal?" She pressed, though her tone wasn't as serious as before.

"I do now," I answered and she fell into a wide smile.

"For me?" Oh God the cuteness factor was unbearable.

"Always," I answered as we once again were closed off from the world by her hair as she kissed me. We rubbed noses and dragged our lips against each other's before kissing again.

"So you're officially a transhuman now?" She asked playfully as our lips touched and our noses drew across each other.

"No, but I'll sign up for the newsletter as soon as I can." She giggled at that and kissed me again before rising off me to once again let the world in on us.

"So I guess we need to switch then huh?" She asked as her thigh pressed against my crotch and her hands found my chest.

"You don't..."

"Hey! I asked you to give me one thing to do for you and I'm going to do it. If I can I'll even cum for you." She admonished me and I couldn't help but smile.

"There aren't any debts between us Kerry, remember?"

"I know, but this is something we both want so no one owes anyone anything." She was fierce then, determined to have her way and I loved to see her like that. I never wanted the timid Kerry to return.

"You're right. Do what you will with me." She laughed at that and then slid back over me to roll from the bed. We both sighed as the feel of skin on skin made it hard not to lunge back against each other.

"Get up Jay and let me lie down." I smiled at her as she caressed my chest absently while my own hands twisted over the creamy skin of her thighs.

"After this we'll make love until we pass out together." I promised and she dropped her head to look at me through that veil of hair while biting her lip.

"Promise?" she asked like a little girl.

"I promise Little Sister." She squealed and hopped up and down as her hands clapped in front of her. It didn't seem like an affectation, just a genuine expression of happiness.

"I love having my Big Brother inside me!" She let out, still with the little girl voice.

"And your Big Brother loves being inside you!" I said as my finger poked her in the belly button playfully.

"Yes! That's right where you'll be!" She hissed, dropping the little girl voice but still sexy as hell.

"Oh, I can't wait! Get up Jay, I want you to fuck my tits and cum all over me!" I was taken back by her use of curse words, so rarely did they leave her mouth, but I still pushed from the bed into her waiting arms.

We got caught up in one another again as we kissed. Our hands never stopped in one place, though she soon had a grip on my cock with one hand that kept a constant and very stimulating pace. Her hair brushed my face as we turned back and forth with the kiss, like the soft touch of velvet on my cheek.

"Oh, if we don't stop we'll never get to make love again," she moaned out as our lips parted. I pulled back from her and she turned around to sit on the bed, never once stopping her rhythm on my dick.

She sat in front of me and stroked me with her nose millimeters from touching the head. Her eyes looked deep into mine and begged me to give her my load right then. I very nearly did even though I had had more than enough time to recover. Such was the power she had over me.

"Kerry I want you to build me up again," I said.

"No, you've suffered too much already. I just want you to let it go and cum like crazy."

"You don't have to pinch me, just back off when I'm close a few times. That way you'll get..." She listened quietly at first but cut me off before I could finish.

"This time I want it to be about you Jay. I know I said tonight was about us and that I don't owe you anything but please, let me give you this." She looked so desperate to do this for me. How could I refuse?

"Of course Kerry. I just want to make it as good for you as possible that's all." I explained as her hand picked up speed and maintained a perfect grip.

"I know. I feel the same way." I might have wanted to say more but she chose that moment to take me in her mouth and all thoughts fled.

She used the technique I'd taught her flawlessly, sucking hard on the head with her tongue rolling around it and then pumping her lips down me to return to do it again. Her hand was on me the whole time, while her free hand rolled my balls gently. I had never asked her to do that, though she'd cupped me before. Somehow it seemed she knew to be gentle with them despite being forceful with my dick.

1...345678