Touch Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audrey looked at me and replied after a second, "Ok, I can do that." She smiled and said, "Would you like to come to the kitchen, I was just making some coffee?" She started down the hallway expecting me to follow.

"Wait!" I said urgently in a low tone. She stopped and turned to face me. "Is there anyone else here or are you expecting anyone?"

She turned her head to the side as she considered the questions and replied, "No I'm alone here and nobody's coming round today that I'm expecting, still want that coffee?"

I smiled. "Yes please, that'd be fantastic."

As she walked she asked over her shoulder, "milk and sugar?" She then entered the kitchen at the back of the house.

"Black please." I replied then looked at my surroundings. Obviously an extension with a sloping roof with several skylights and large French doors to the garden. Very light and modern with stools arranged round a central island. Very high end fittings so I sat on one of the stools taking off my bike jacket and putting it on a spare chair as she prepared the coffee with the help of a large machine not out of place in a coffee shop. Placing a steaming mug of coffee in front of me she sat on a stool opposite. We both put our hands round our mugs, I was warming my hands after the cold ride and feeling gradually returned.

Looking quite relaxed in her surroundings and with me she smiled and asked, "So what is it you want to know?"

"Unfortunately I have a bit of a list I'm afraid." I started, "I need some information about what your husband was working on before he died and who he was working for?"

She looked up and smiled wryly then looked down at her hands on the coffee mug, "I thought it might be that, the police and some people who aren't police but carry warrant cards have asked the same." She sighed and continued, "I told them I didn't even know he wasn't working for the university." She looked up and her face was serious. "But I was lying, Tom had told me about his new job but after he left the university he told me not to tell anyone. After a few months I could tell he was worrying about something and he confessed he was worried about the research he was carrying out." She stopped and took a sip of her coffee and I smiled encouragingly. "He also said that he'd met the people who were behind the research and they scared him." She looked at me and said, "He wanted to leave but he said it had been made clear he couldn't, they were threatening him." She then stood up and put her coffee down on the kitchen island and said "Come with me."

I stood and followed her as she left the kitchen and headed for the stairs. I wasn't sure why she wanted to leave the kitchen but I figured she had something that she needed to show me. "It sounds like Tom was in too deep then?" I asked as we went up the stairs.

As we reached the landing she looked over her shoulder and said, "I think he was terrified by the research and by the people paying for it. In fact they've terrified me too."

"What, you've met them?" I said in surprise.

She walked through the door into a bedroom and then into a en-suite bathroom. Standing in the large walk through shower that could fit half a dozen fully grown adults she started fiddling with a tile at about head height. Turning to me she almost spat, "Yes, well I met their representatives who made it clear I was to say nothing about anything I knew about Tom's work and if I did I'd be having an accident."

"So they're not above violence to get what they need then."

She continued to fiddle with the tile. It made a click and a drawer slid out. She lifted a lid in the drawer and removed a few items then closed the lid. They were a collection of usb sticks. Turning to me she said, "Tom loved DIY and spy films. He put in this concealed compartment in the shower and hid a safe box in it. Unless you know it's there it's pretty much impossible to find. They didn't." She handed me the usb sticks. "That's Tom's research and a load of files from his lab. I think it's got details of who was running the project or at least a way to find out who was."

I took the usb sticks and putting them in my trouser pocket I said gratefully "Thank you, I'll make sure that any information on them won't be traced to you." She smiled again and turned to close the secret compartment, as she slid it shut I looked and she was right. I doubt I'd even find the right tile knowing where it was. As I moved away I felt a sharp pain on my upper arm and then I was soaked. I'd caught my arm on the shower controls and set several overhead waterfall jets of at once. I looked at Audrey and she was soaked through too and spluttering with laughter.

She reached behind me and found the controls and turned them off. She continued to laugh and said, "Well that happened when Tom showed me it first time too, sorry for laughing but you just looked so shocked."

I smiled back, "It was just the surprise of it, can I borrow a towel?" I asked.

She continued to giggle and said, "I'll get us both towels come on." As she walked out of the shower she pulled off her jumper and vest top and standing in front of me in her plain white but now see through bra started to undo her jeans. She looked up at me staring and said, "Come on, strip off and I can chuck your clothes in the tumble drier and they'll be ok in 20 minutes or so." She stood there pulling her jeans down revealing equally soaked white panties that were just as see through as her bra. She had a lovely body that was more revealed than concealed by her underwear. Her breasts were probably a c cup and looked to have dark small nipples. She was probably around a uk size 10 and with her smooth skin and smile looked magnificent. As I peeled my t-shirt off I realised my instruction to be comfortable around me had worked as she stood there without a hint of shyness.

She watched me reveal my now slim waisted, muscled torso and starting on my jeans I figured why bother being shy and pulled my boxers off at the same time. Emptying my jeans pockets I handed her my clothes which she took and handed me a large towel. She took a last glance at me then ran out of the room in bra and pants carrying my clothes and said "I'll put these in the drier, back in a sec."

I continued to dry myself on the soft fluffy towel and true to her word Audrey came back as I heard the noise of a tumble drier in the background. Still in her bra and pants she walked into her bedroom and picked up another towel. "Ok that's done, shouldn't be too long before they're dry for you." She took another long look at my body lingering on my cock hanging between thighs. My cock was behaving itself but that wasn't going to last long especially when she reached behind herself a undid her bra. Pulling it off caused her breasts to drop a little and gave them a nice sway. She then leant forward and pulled off her pants revealing her pussy that was lightly covered in almost black trimmed hair. My cock gave in to the inevitable and started to rise. She stood there naked towelling herself her eyes glued on my cock as it lengthened and thickened and became erect rising to my flat abdomen.

"Well you seem to like the view." She smiled and walked over to me. I sat back on her bed so my face was level with her lovely breasts. Her hand reached out and grasped the head of my cock and squeezing gently started to stroke it. I leant forward and took a nipple in my mouth as her free hand reached the back of my head and pulled me hard into her. She moaned deeply as I raised one hand to her free breast and lifted the weight of it and placed the other on her bum and gently pressed both at the same time.

I moved my head away from her breast and replied "Obviously so do you." I smiled at her and her mouth came down to meet mine our tongues entwined as we kissed. She broke off after a moment and knelt down between my thighs. Looking up at me never breaking eye contact she opened her mouth and took the head of my cock in. Licking around the head she sucked gently and slowly ever so slowly sucked me deeply into her mouth. This wasn't down her throat but by god it was good. She moved up and down her hands moving in time and just as I was thinking she's not going to stop till I cum she released me from her mouth.

Looking at me still she pushed me back on the bed and said, "I can't wait any longer." Audrey then knelt over me with her hand round my cock and rubbing the head over her clit and wet labia till I was well lubricated slipped me inside her and slowly pushed herself down on my cock. She grabbed one of my hands and brought it to her breasts and showed me how she wanted me to touch them. Her free hand entwined with mine and she proceeded to grind her clit on my pelvis. She was tight and I felt every stroke as she moved back and forth on my hips. Her face was contorted with pleasure but her eyes remained open all the time. She was silent throughout but for gentle moans and gasps and I watched her face flush and she was there. She thrust her pelvis hard against mine as her pussy clenched and relaxed as she orgasmed. Her abdominal muscles visibly rippling and her breasts shaking.

Finally she closed her eyes and collapsed forward onto my onto my chest and was still. A muffled "Thank you," was gasped out as she came down from her orgasm. I shuffled back on the bed keeping her impaled on my rigid cock as I did so we both lying on the bed with our heads on the pillows. Holding her backside I began to gently stroke in and out of her soaked pussy feeling her muscles relax but still gripping me. It was working as she gasped and moaned as I started to take my pleasure with her. Kissing her neck and shoulders I kept one hand on her bum and one stroking her back. She moaned into the pillow beside me "Oh god, again!" She then took a more active role clenching her buttocks and thrusting her hips. Eventually she drew her knees up to push me deeper into her but her face never left my neck. Suddenly my cock was being massaged by the rhythmic muscle contractions of her pussy as she came again. She was biting and sucking my neck with guttural noises from het throat as she came again. This tipped me over the edge and I felt my balls tighten and then I was there, shooting cum deep into her pussy.

It took me a minute to come down and I realised Audrey was still buried in my neck and shoulder gasping soft unintelligible sounds. Occasionally I heard a "Oh fuck, oh god." She repeated this several times then her breathing eased and I realised she'd drifted to sleep impaled on my cock.

I decided just to lie there beneath the attractive young woman and just enjoy the simple pleasure of her naked body lying on mine. However as my cock softened it gradually slipped out of her and the sensation must have disturbed her as she started and pushed herself up on me. She smiled and said "Give me a minute." Then rolling off me and the bed she walked sexily to the bathroom. After a few moments she returned the noise of a toilet flushing behind her holding a towel and a cloth. She proceeded to clean my cock and balls then dry them. Dropping the towel she got back on the bed and cuddled up. She then surprised me by pulling the duvet over both of us and continued to snuggle in. "Can you just hold me for a bit, I need to feel close and warm."

Well I couldn't say no to that so put my arms around her and felt her breathing slow drowsily as she said half sleeping, "This is what I miss, the cuddles. Don't get me wrong the sex was great but after I need to be held." She paused and said, "You must think me a complete slut."

That startled me from my drowsiness and I hopefully gallantly replied, "Of course not. I think you're great and just needed to be held." I hoped that reassured her but after Jane's revelations I added "Unless of course you want to be a complete slut?"

She giggled and said, "We'll it does have its attractions." She trailed off and then continued. "Before we were married I got up to a lot." She didn't elaborate and I thought that might worth exploring if we met again. Suddenly she jerked fully awake and sat up looking down at me, her breasts swinging distractingly in front of me. Her face a mask of surprise and horror she said "I don't know your name! I've just fucked a man and I don't know who you are!" She then smiled at me, held out her hand and said, "Hi I'm Audrey, pleased to meet you."

I smiled back and took her hand and replied, "I'm Simon, I'm pleased to meet you too. That was way better than a handshake."

She looked back at me and nodded solemnly at me and said "I agree, I may need to try it again one day." Then her face lit up and she giggled and cuddled back up to me. "I may snore, I haven't slept well in months..." her breathing slowed again the she muttered "If I'd know I was going to be well fucked I'd have tidied myself up." This I supposed was a reference to the pubic fuzz but may not have been. She stopped talking and her breathing became slow and even. Yes she did snore.

I woke 30 minutes later with Audrey still curled against me sleeping deeply. Slowly extricating myself from her arms I got up and tucked the duvet around her. I walked to the table I'd left the usb sticks on and retrieving them I headed downstairs to get my clothes. Dressing in the kitchen in my very warm but most importantly dry clothes I looked around for a pen and paper. Finding some I left Audrey a brief note and my new mobile number. I explained that I'd had to go but if she'd like another 'handshake' or needed anything to send me a message. I also explained I'd be in contact with anything I'd found out about the people her husband had worked for. I wasn't sure who had access to her house and if say her mother walked in and read the note things could get awkward for Audrey the grieving widow. So I crept back upstairs and left the note on her pillow beside her. She was breathing gently and it was all I could do not to get into bed with her again but quelling my demanding cock I turned and left. As I went through the hallway picking up my jacket and helmet I looked in the mirror. After I'd noted how good I looked, my age seemed to have settled around late twenties to very early thirties which I felt a very good age. I smiled as that was 25 years younger than I was, then frowned slightly as I noted the bite marks to my neck left by Audrey. I'd just have to wear my collar up, who knew 31 year old solicitors behaved like teenagers in bed.

As I'd missed lunch I headed the bike towards a sandwich bar and sat by the river eating a bacon sarnie and drinking a mug of tea. My next plan was to review the data on the usb sticks although if it's was scientific I had no chance of understanding more than 1 or 2% of it. If hopefully it came with an idiots guide/executive summary then I might have a chance. The other thing I needed to do was make sure Sara would play the grieving widow properly. I wanted to chose any photos that may be used of me after I went to emphasise how I looked before the accident. Anything that made me look closer to 70 would be useful. Not having a Facebook account helped as no pictures for any news sites to harvest and use indiscriminately. Admittedly I was rather hoping my 'death' would fly under the radar but I wanted to be prepared.

So I headed to my old house and following the same process parked the bike out of sight in the woods behind my house. I entered through the back door and locked it behind me. I headed to the computer sitting in an alcove and looking through the files found some truly horrible pictures of me from before the accident. They successfully looked like me but could be anyone between 50 and 65 so they were ideal. I saved these in a file on the desktop and left a note for Sara.

I looked at my new phone and noted I had a quite few messages. Opening up the app I had messages from Helen and Alison as well as from Audrey. The ones from Helen and Alison were to say what a fantastic time they'd had but their course had ended and they were on their way back home. It included their addresses and a note that they were looking for a place together as well as a picture taken in the hotel mirror of them both nude cuddling. One to save to the memory there. I replied saying I'd also had a great time and if I was in the area I would come round.

Audrey's message was longer and asked me to come round again soon and explained she now felt the most relaxed she had felt since becoming a widow. She only asked that I message her to arrange times for privacy. I replied and asked how she felt about boats.

I also had a message from James to say the boat would be ready to be handed over the next morning and I sorted a time with him. This rather decided what I'd be doing tomorrow so now I would need to go back to the flat at Janes and pack up tonight.

My next task was to look at the usb sticks. So I opened up my laptop and turned it on. Whilst I was waiting for it to fire up I popped to the kitchen and made a cup of tea. On my return it was fully functional so sipping some tea I put in the first of 5 usb sticks. As I suspected, without many years of study, I had no chance of understanding any of the science. However it did contain some simplified memo's to "management" but no details of who they were. The project, they explained, was on track and producing results, in grossly simplified terms they explained their use of a viral vector to implant DNA repair tools in cells. They went onto say they would begin animal trials soon and thus ended the project...

The next two usb sticks were much the same but also had some video of various procedures. Again nothing I could understand without many years of detailed study. The fourth however contained video's that Tom had recorded to camera over the months he'd been working on the project and he explained his horror at what he was involved with. The trials in cells hadn't gone well and if the DNA tools hadn't killed the cells then the viral vector did. They'd had one line of success and this was what was going to animal trials but it was immensely unstable. The animal trials went equally well producing large volumes of dead animals but they did have some limited success and this was where they were concentrating their efforts. Tom gave an explanation of what they were trying to achieve and how they were trying to stop ageing with this DNA modification. He also recorded his concerns at where the money was coming from and detailed the organisation involved. He related how anyone who voiced disquiet was silenced. Also that at least one colleague had died in a hit and run incident after saying he was leaving.

Tom's last video explained that the trials were focused on a successful line of research where there viral vector had passed the DNA into a animals cells. He was concerned about the possibility of viral replication and thought there was some evidence of symbiosis between the host and the virus. He was unsure what was happening but once it did the host died horribly. This must have been what happened at the lab and when I turned up I got infected with a weakened virus. It had still caused me to arrest but having multiple drugs in my system and a almost full transfusion had allowed the symbiosis to occur successfully.

So now I knew very roughly what had happened to me and possibly who was behind it. Now I needed to decide what to do with the information. Would it be better to fade away after my death this coming weekend or search out the people behind this series of experiments and do what? This would be something to think about when I'd sorted my situation out.

As I packed everything away ready to head back to the flat my phone vibrated with a message from Audrey. "I love boats, do you have one?"

I replied "Yes, a narrow boat by the marina in town, feel like helping with some interior design tomorrow? No painting or heavy lifting."