Touch Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phil exclaimed "Bugger!" Then looked embarrassed, "I forgot Mark and Jenny are coming round to collect some sound equipment."

I looked him and asked, "Will they expect to come in and see Jane? Or will you be able to give them the kit and then they leave?"

I asked Phil but Jane answered with my finger still deep in her pussy, "They usually come round and have a drink and a chat, they'll expect to see me too unfortunately. I'll go and get dressed." She said disappointedly.

"No, don't," I ordered, "Phil, you answer the door and I'll come with you and we'll sort this out, just introduce me as a mate who's going to give a hand moving the kit. Jane you stay here." She looked at me as I gently withdrew my finger from her wet pussy, took hold of my hand and placed it on her lips to lick it clean. Phil almost choked as he saw this as he headed out of the kitchen. I rapidly followed as I intended to use my ability to get rid of Mark and Jenny as quickly as possible. Phil opened the door and greeted the people on the doorstep and invited them in.

I stood almost blocking the hallway by the living room door so that I could greet them as they came in. As they reached me I smiled and Phil said, "This is Simon, he's just popped in. He's a friend of Jane's at work. This is Mark, Jenny and their daughter Lucy." As he introduced us I made sure to shake their hands and was happy to feel the warm sensation in my hand as I did. The usual brief blank expression occurred too. I said hello to them all and we walked into the front room.

"So where's this equipment?"I asked, "and is it fairly heavy because I can give you a hand?"

Phil replied slightly nervously as he was well aware of his almost nude wife standing in the kitchen, "It's all next door," he moved his head to indicate the other downstairs room. "It's not heavy, just bulky and delicate."

Mark said "Yeah, the car's outside so we can just load it in the boot."

This brief chat allowed me to have a look at the visitors, Mark was in his 40's and looked fairly fit either through his work or gym visits. Jenny, who I assumed was his wife from the wedding rings on both their fingers, was in her late thirties or early forties and about 5ft 6ish. She had blonde shoulder length hair and a nice slim figure and was pretty in a understated way, she'd taken her coat off to sit down and I could see was wearing a knee length blue dress. She had sat on the sofa next to her very pretty daughter who was about 19 with long red hair worn loose. Lucy was a few inches shorter than her mother and was wearing dark leggings and a smock type top. Again very loose clothes but she looked to have bigger boobs than her mother. No discernible make up to hide her light scattering of freckles on her face.

I decided that they may need to stay for a while if possible. "Shall we go and get this equipment loaded?" I suggested and Mark, Phil and I headed next door. The sound equipment was pretty meaningless to me having never played music but looked complicated as does any equipment you're not familiar with. "Ok so what's first?" I asked and Phil indicated a black box with wires coming from it. I walked over to it and Mark came too, as we reached it I said to Mark, "I need you to answer me fully and follow my instructions, understand?"

He looked at me blankly and said "Ok"

"Are any of you expected anywhere after picking up this equipment?" I asked.

He thought for a second and said "No, we thought we might stay and have a glass of wine after picking up the gear like usual."

"Good" I replied. "You're going to see Jane undressed but you won't comment at anything she does. You'll do anything I or Jane asks and behave normally although you can respond to Jane. Ok?"

He smiled and said "yep, no problem." He turned and picked up the equipment with Phil. I left them to it and headed back to Jenny and Lucy in the front room.

I walked in and they both looked up, "Hi there, I've got some instructions for you. You will not notice anything odd about Jane or whatever she does and you will not be embarrassed by anything that happens. You'll answer all my questions fully and without concern. You'll obey any instructions I give you as well. Do you understand?" They both looked at me and nodded so I knew I was prepared. "Would you like a drink?" I asked, "Jane's in the kitchen just sorting something out."

They both smiled and Jenny looked at her daughter as she nodded she replied, "Yes please, tell Jane can we have the usual."

"I'll let her know, I presume she knows what the usual is?" I enquired

Both Jenny and Lucy nodded and Lucy said, "definitely."

So I went to the kitchen to prepare the drinks with Jane. She was stood still in her black bra and thong but looked nervous. I rather liked that. "It's ok all sorted, Phil and Mark are loading the kit so that won't take long, Jenny and Lucy are in the front room and they'd like 'the usual' whatever that is."

She looked at me aghast, "They're staying, and you want me to get drinks like this?" She swept her hands indicating her near nudity.

"Yep, that's what I want. Incidentally have any of your fantasies involved Mark?" I figured I'd find out whether her inner life had used her friends as imaginative material. She nodded and smiled shyly in response.

She was walking around the kitchen, face bright red with the embarrassment of not being dressed in front of her friends but was preparing some drinks which looked like white wine spritzers and a few bottles of beer. Looking at me she said "Would you prefer wine or beer?"

"Beer please." I replied and took the proffered bottle from Jane. She gathered the prepared drinks and put them on a tray and headed to the door. I followed sipping my beer as we walked into the front room. As ordered the two women didn't react to how Jane was dressed although her facial blush remained prominent throughout. I sat on the arm of a chair and indicated that Jane should sit on the seat beside me.

Jenny and Lucy thanked Jane for their drinks and she sat on the chair beside me. They chatted about various people I'd never met and so I tuned out a little. I was waiting for Phil and Mark to return. Mark came through first and took a seat opposite Jane and when Phil walked in he sat beside him on the two seater sofa. He picked up his beer from the table as he walked through. As he turned to sit he saw Jane sitting in her underwear beside me and nearly choked on his mouthful of beer.

Mark slapped him on the back and laughed as Phil wiped his face and sat back into the chair. He could see his wife almost nude sitting in the room but no one else seemed to be bothered. Jenny asked, "Are you ok Phil?"

Phil turned to look at her and replied coughing as he did so, "Just went down the wrong way, I'm ok." He looked at me then Jane in puzzlement. I smiled back as at least I knew what was going on. However I rather suspected he'd be getting excited at what might be happening. Jane then realised she hadn't given Mark his drink and stood up and walked over, picked up his beer and handed it to him.

Jenny then surprised me utterly by looking over at Jane and asking, "I love that bra, where did you get it from?" After a second I decided it must be because I'd told her to behave as usual and she'd normally compliment Jane on her clothes, or in this case, lack of them.

Jane looked back, appearing far more confident now and said, "I think it was an online shop, I'm not sure where though. I could find out for you though."

In a spirit of helpfulness I looked over at Jane's bra and noticed a label. "Jane, there's a label on the back, I think there's a name on it, can you read it?" I said to Mark.

He sat forward and looked for the label and it was fairly obvious he had an erection tenting his trousers as he did so. Jane noticed too and reaching behind herself unclipped the bra and handed it to him. "Have a look and see if it's on there." She sat down on the arm of the chair with her breasts free almost in his eye-line.

"I can't find a name." He choked out turning the flimsy garment over in his hands and staring at Jane's boobs straight in front of him.

Jane then said "isn't that one there?" Leaning forward and touching her bra on his lap coincidentally brushing a boob over his face as she did. He jerked in surprise but didn't move. She leant in close and I could hear whispers but not what she said, then he was sucking her nipple closest to him with obvious relish as Jane's hand in his lap massaged his cock through his trousers. Phil was sitting there, a blissful expression on his face as he watched his wife's wanton behaviour. I figured I could leave her to it now so stood and walked to Jenny and Lucy.

"Come next door with me." I noticed Jenny seemed fascinated by her husband and Jane's foreplay so asked "Unless you want to stay and watch for a minute?" As I said that I noticed Jane had moved onto her knees between Marks thighs with her mouth descending to his cock. She'd been busy undoing his trousers whilst stroking him then.

Jenny looked at me and said "It's ok, I just wanted to see that. She's not bad, I really never expected Jane to give blowjobs."

I looked at her and said "You'd be surprised what she does, is it turning you on?" She had a lightly flushed face and was breathing faster than someone who'd just been sat on a chair should so I was certain of the response.

"God yes, watching Jane in that sheer bra and thong was doing it for me."

I looked at Lucy who was standing quietly beside me and said "And you?"

She smiled shyly back and said "It is, can we go somewhere else?"

I nodded and taking both their hands led them to my flat. Once inside we walked to the bedroom and I turned to Lucy and pulled her gently towards me. She looked up me expectantly as I leant forward to put one arm around her resting my hand on what felt a very pert, tight bum. I kissed her and she responded pushing her tongue in my mouth and holding her arms around my neck. With my free arm I beckoned Jenny over and held her around the waist. She whispered to Lucy, "Better leave some of him for me." She put her hand on my head and turned my face to hers and kissed me hard.

Both of them wrapped a leg around me and I was in danger of falling over. I looked at Jenny and said, "Sit on the bed a minute." She pouted but did as she was asked and sat on the edge of the bed looking at her daughter running her hands over me and kissing my neck. I grasped Lucy's top by its hem and lifted it up over her head and tossed it on a chair. Kissing my way down from her neck I pushed my face between her large lace covered breasts. She moaned as I brought one hand up to squeeze lightly one fabric covered breast and the other behind to start undoing the bra clasp. A second of fiddling with the catch and her bra was free. Moving back from her I watched as she slipped the straps from her shoulders and released her breasts. They were larger than I prefer but naked breasts are naked breasts, I certainly wasn't complaining. They rested on her chest and I stared at her small pink nipples. Her nipples were such a light pink in colour it was difficult to see where they started but the centre nub was bright pink and hard with arousal.

I pulled her into me as she lifted my t shirt up to push her bare breasts onto my chest. My t shirt came off and I moved my head down to suck her nipples as my hands went into her leggings pushing them down over her hips. She moved back to continue removing her leggings leaving her standing in a pair of white lace shorts. I stood admiring the view which had my cock rigid and uncomfortable in my trousers. Her breathing was coming in short gasps of arousal and she took the opportunity to say, "Don't stop, please"

I looked at her and said, "I won't, don't worry but your mother needs some attention now, sit down a moment." It was her turn to pout at me but she sat on the edge of the bed. Her skin smooth and unblemished with her youth. She sat and leaned back, smiling wickedly at me she made sure my attention was on her as she slowly opened her legs wide exposing her lace shorts to my view. It was my turn to gasp and I could feel my heart rate rise and my cock twitch.

Jenny attracted my gaze by the simple expedient of grasping my prominent erection through my trousers and clenching her hand around it. Her other hand undid the buttons at my waist and pulled down the zip, all the time kissing the back of my neck and shoulders. She only released my cock when she needed both hands to push my jeans down. I kicked them off my legs leaving me standing in my shorts. I could feel her breasts pressed into my back as her arm returned to my shorts and slipped under the waistband. Her hand grasped the shaft of my cock and I felt her groan and thrust her hips into me as she stroked me slowly. "God that feels good and thick," she grunted into my ear as she stroked me.

Lucy watched with her mouth open as her mother stroked my cock eventually having to speak, "Mum, let him undress you so we can get going properly!"

"I will Lucy, I will," Jenny said "but this is my first new cock in over 20 years and I want to savour it" so saying she pulled down my shorts and got on her knees in front of me. She put one hand on the base of my cock and pointed it at her face. Licking her lips she moved forward and her hot mouth was wrapped around my cock. Her tongue lapping around the head of my cock as I slowly slipped in her mouth. She lifted her other hand and cupped my balls and I was in heaven. I made sure I kept control of myself as I groaned my pleasure. I looked at Lucy and indicated she should join in so she got to her knees beside her mother and moved her hand to my cock too.

I moved my hips back slipping out of Jenny's mouth and Lucy immediately wrapped her lips around my cock sighing as she did so. I took Jenny's hands and pulled her to her feet. Looking at her I said "Don't worry, you'll both be satisfied soon," and kissed her. I unzipped the back of her dress and she moved away pulling the dress off. She stepped out of it revealing a slim upper body only slightly thicker at the waist than her daughters. Her dark coloured bras rapidly joined her dress on the floor and she pulled her tights and pants off in one.

Standing up she put her hands on her hips and striking a pose said "Not bad for 41!" I could only nod in agreement as her daughter continued to suck hard on my cock. With a slight moan of disappointment I pulled Lucy off and stood her up so that I could walk to the bed. Looking back I could see Lucy had the bigger boobs but Jenny's weren't bad at all with only a slight sag. I could see Jenny had a neatly trimmed pussy with fine dark hair that emphasised her pussy lips.

"Come over here" I said to them both and they lay either side of me and cuddled in both of them putting hand round my cock. I kissed both of them hard with my hands on their backsides. Pushing down Lucy's pants I revealed a completely naked pussy. Jenny looked over and said, "I didn't know you did that, looks nice on you."

"I agree, come up here so I can have a closer look." I told Lucy and she obliged by shuffling up the bed into a semi sitting position resting on the head board. Turning on to my elbows I kissed my way from her hip into the soft skin of her groin and thence pushing my tongue between her pussy lips. She gasped loudly and moaned pushing her wet pussy into my face.

"Oh my christ," she mumbled and moaned more as my tongue licked and stroked her clit moving a hand I separated her lips and penetrated her sopping wet pussy with one finger. I suddenly grunted into her pussy as I felt her mother start sucking my cock again as I licked her daughter. It was almost too intense but I was determined to make both of them cum before I did. I slid another finger into her tight pussy and licked her clit alternating between swirling it around and gently sucking timing it to her groans and pelvic thrusts. It only took a minute of licking before I heard her groan loudly then buck her hips forward gasping incoherently as her pussy clamped hard and rhythmically on my fingers. As she came down from her orgasm I pulled my face away from her open pussy lips and reached for Jenny. I turned myself remaining in her mouth all the time till I came to face her lightly trimmed pussy. I could she her clit prominently as her lips had already separated with her arousal. Her thighs glistened with her lubrications so I wasted no time in getting my tongue on her clit. I was rewarded with a loud moan that I felt through my cock rather than heard. I was able to slide three fingers deep in her pussy as I licked hard at her clit. Reaching with a free hand I gently squeezed a breast and tweaked her nipple and suddenly she was there. My cock came free of her mouth as she screamed into the bed and thrashed on my tongue. Strong muscular contractions were visible to her stomach as she orgasmed hard. I continued to lick and push my fingers in deeply as she shuddered until eventually she was still.

Lifting my head I saw her daughter watching and noticing my gaze she just said "wow" and shook her head in admiration. I smiled and leaving her mother to recover I kissed my way up Lucy's body, sucking on her nipples and making her gasp as I did. Eventually I reached her mouth and kissed her deeply. She slid down underneath me till my cock was touching her wet pussy. Looking up at me she said quietly , "You're much bigger than I'm used to, please take it slow." She reached down between us and took hold of my cock running it up and down her wet slit lubricating me further. Looking up at me she placed the head of my cock at her entrance and pulled me forward. She was right it was a tight fit so I pressed slowly forward and my cock head slid in. As it did her mouth opened and she gasped "Oh!" Then moaned, her eyes widened and she stared at me as I slid in half way. She moaned "oh yes! Oh yes!" and closed her eyes. Taking that as a request I pulled back and then slid in further. "Oh god, you're not all in yet are you?" She half moaned. I shook my head and pulled back again. "Fuck that's big but good, much better than my boyfriend's." She then gasped and moaned as I pushed all the way in her tight pussy and was incoherent after I started to stroke deeply into her. I knew I wouldn't be long after all the stimulation I'd had so I gave it all I had as her legs wrapped my waist and my balls slapped her backside.

Suddenly I was there and I felt my balls contract and I groaned loudly above her. Her eyes snapped open and she stared at me and she grinned, said "fuck I'm making you cum!" Then she wailed as her own orgasm took her. Her muscular pussy gripping me tightly almost sucking my cum deep into her. I felt like I'd never cum again as I rested above her my cock bathed in her juices and my cum. It seemed to take forever for her to recover but her eyes gradually opened and she kissed me hard on the mouth. Dropping back on the bed away from me she said "You can do that again anytime."

"Not now he can't" I heard Jenny say from beside us and I turned and smiled at her.

"Your turn now is it?" I asked.

"Well it will be when you're ready but I think my daughter may have ruined you for a while." She said in a wistful tone.

"You may be surprised then" I said rolling off Lucy with my cock still rigid and flagpole like.

"Oh my god, if that's some new viagra you're on can you slip Mark some?" She asked reaching her hand out to my cock. She moved till she was sat astride me and had my cock pressed underneath her open pussy. She rocked herself up and down the length of my cock adding her vaginal lubrication to my already well lubricated cock. As I reached up to play with her soft c cup sized breasts with delicate pink nipples like her daughter she raised herself up and, placing my cock head at the entrance to her pussy slid down in one movement. Grunting in satisfaction as our pelvises met. She obviously wasn't as tight as her daughter and had had at least one child but she was still gripping my cock firmly with her vaginal muscles. Her face which had been slightly tense as she pushed onto to me relaxed and her eyes opened. "Oh that's very very nice, I can really feel you in me." She smiled and said "Now I'm going to cum on your lovely cock."