Touch Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost immediately I received a reply asking for a time and location which I rapidly sent back. As I went through the back door locking everything behind me another message arrived from Melanie. "I have a cancellation this afternoon and early evening and I have some investment opportunities to discuss with you. Free?"

As I walked back to the bike I typed out a reply expressing my interest and giving her the name and room number of my hotel. It was with a pleasant anticipation I rode back to the hotel room. I figured this could work out well as I could check out later after clearing the room of anything I'd left. The bike I'd need to leave somewhere tomorrow or tonight and leave a message for my drug dealing contact to collect it. Then I had a decision to make regarding informing the police about his activities which I decided to make after the weekend.

Arriving at the hotel I waved at the receptionist and headed to my room. It was a shame Helen and Alison had already left as they may have found the investment advice useful too. Stripping off as the door locked behind me I stepped into the shower and realised I hadn't shaved in several days but my face was smooth. Another point to be grateful for as I hate shaving but equally wasn't keen on facial hair. Drying off and checking my much younger body and face in the mirror I saw that the love bites to my neck had gone so at the very least bruises heal almost instantly. I wasn't about to chop off a finger to see how that went, I'm not that keen to explore the limits of my ability.

A knock came from the door and I grabbed a towel to answer it. Wrapping it around my waist I opened the door and was pleased to see Melanie standing there. I took in the dark well cut business jacket covering her white blouse. She had on a matching skirt that finished at her knees and possibly stockings on her legs. Her almost black hair was held back in a complicated French plait and she had limited make up but bright red lipstick. I continued to stare at this sexy apparition until she said politely, "Why not invite me in then you can stare properly in comfort?"

I stuttered an apology and waved her in. As the door shut behind her she grabbed my head and pulled me down to her and kissed me tenderly. Her tongue probed my mouth and I could feel my cock making a tent in the towel. Her hand playfully stroked the head of my cock through the towel and I started to move to the bed. She stopped me with a hand on my chest and lifted her briefcase. I was pleased to see she'd got a slight blush to her cheeks and her breathing had speeded up but she said, "Not yet, business first, I've booked this as a client development meeting so I need something to show my bosses and a picture of me sucking your cock won't do."

"That's a shame," I said disappointedly, "it'd certainly cheer up some of the presentations I used to sit through."

"True, but those pictures are for my personal consumption, anyway most of my bosses would have heart attacks if I did slip some porn into my presentations." She smiled wickedly. "It would be a way to speed up promotion though, dead men's shoes and all that."

Bowing to the inevitable I asked "So what business is it we need to discuss that won't kill your bosses?"

She opened her briefcase and took out some documents, "Well you have just over £300,000 sitting in a current account and I was wondering if you have any plans to put in more or what to do with the cash?"

Thinking about it I did wonder about meeting some other local drug suppliers and relieving them of their cash reserves and putting it to use so I said, "Well I may have some more large deposits to make but I have got a large amount to take out tomorrow. But I'll probably replace it with a load more later."

"Ok, that's good, what I want to do is act as your investment manager, as you put more in I can invest say 80-90% of your money and then give you a good return would that be interesting?" As she said this she took off her jacket then continued, "I have the papers here for you to sign and I can have everything sorted in the morning, full accounting and tax compliance assured."

I stared at her as her thin shirt meant I could see she wasn't wearing a bra or vest beneath it. Her dark nipples were clearly visible and every movement sent them on a slight swaying motion that was very distracting to me. Obviously not the best way to conduct a business meeting but who was I kidding, I'd sign anything she put in front of me.

As I stared at her chest she started to unbutton her shirt. Keeping her eyes on me at all times she said, "If you can put large deposits in I can route it through your off-shore account and invest from there." Getting to the last button she maintained eye contact and started unbuttoning her cuffs. "I would be able to keep you as a personal client if you agree." She shrugged her shirt off and she was naked from the waist up. I noticed she hadn't got any indented skin marks from a bra which meant she certainly hadn't been wearing one in the last few hours.

"So you want to have me as a client then?" This was a stupid question but when you have a beautiful young woman undressing in front of you your brain isn't firing on all cylinders.

"Definitely." So saying she slipped her shoes off and walked over to me. She put her arms around me and pressed herself against me and I could feel her hard nipples pressed into my chest. "I need to be able to see you and this way I can." Her hands went to my waist and released my towel as she stepped back she put two delicate hands around my stiff cock. "After our last meeting I've had to masturbate so much my boyfriend complained." She stepped back letting go of my cock and continued, "But it did make him fuck me and he let me talk." She pointed to the bed and indicted I should get on it. "I know it'll only be occasional meetings but that's enough."

I stepped over to the bed and lay down with my head on the pillows so I could continue to watch. My cock was aching for touch so as she watched I held it and stoked up and down a few times. She licked her lips as she watched me stroke then dragging her eyes up to mine, put her hands on her skirt. She undid the skirt at the back and let it slide over her hips to the floor. This was my next surprise, no panties. She'd come from work to this hotel without them. Maybe she'd also spent all day at work without them too I mused. Her stockings were the shear black hold up type and set off her now naked body to perfection. "Wow." I wasn't feeling very articulate so decided to leave it at that.

"You like?" She said and judging by my cock I could only assume this was a rhetorical question. I nodded and lay back to see what she had in mind. My control of her several days ago had started this but had apparently only released her inner. "I hope you like my new nude look." She indicated her nude pubic mound. "I'd thought about it anyway but after we'd had sex in my office my hair disappeared in the shower, it's very smooth." She ran the fingers of one hand over to emphasise this and gave a tiny moan. "I really like it now and I see you're a fan so it can stay." I didn't say anything but I didn't think it would ever grow back unless I allowed it to and no way was I doing that.

She lifted her hand from her pubic mound and licked her fingers, "God I'm wet." She slowly walked forward to the edge of the bed and again keeping eye contact put her hands on the bed then slowly on hands and knees crawled up the bed. Her small breasts with their tight nipples moved side to side as she crawled up. I always liked smaller breasts and hers were lovely soft white globes, firm and pert. "I see you like the view." She sat up onto her heels. "I've always liked my breasts, soft and pliable and really really sensitive." She massaged them both letting out a small gasp as she displayed what she liked. I went to sit up so I could join in but she shook her head and said, "I've only got 45 minutes so let me play and I'll make sure it's worth it."

"Ok." I said letting her have her way and lay back down.

"Good, now here comes the good bit." So saying her hand grasped the base of my cock and raised it to a 90 degree angle. Giving it one brief stroke she smiled and then I watched her head descending, her lips parted and the tip of her tongue visible as she reached the head of my cock. Her tongue flickered out quickly licking pre cum from my cock and then her lips were parted and sliding down my shaft. The warmth and sensation were incredible but didn't last long as she came up slowly and took her mouth away. Looking at me again she said, "When I was at school we used to giggle about the lipstick game." She broke off and plunged my cock in her mouth again. After a few teasing strokes she lifted off and continued, "you were meant to leave a ring of lipstick around your boyfriends cock to show how deep you could get it." She smiled and took me again. I was gasping and thrusting upwards but she stopped again and smiled at me and showed me a lipstick ring halfway down my cock. "The girls used to say only a real slut could get more than half in," she paused and smiled, "but I practiced and I'm happy to say I'm a real fucking slut!" She held my balls with one hand and I watched amazed as she slowly took my cock into her mouth going beyond her lipstick mark and I felt a tighter pressure on the head of my cock and then her nose was resting on my pubic bone. She moved up and down giving me deep throat for another few seconds before coming up for air.

"See." She smiled triumphantly.

"Oh god, that was fantastic." I gasped "come up here so I can lick your pussy."

She grinned and crawled up the bed till I could grasp her hips. I pulled her up quickly so her thighs straddled my face and she rested her arms on the headboard. I was within inches of her pussy and could see the smooth hairless lips had separated allowing access to her clit between them. I held her tight bottom and pulled her forward onto my tongue and licked from her tight small entrance to her clit. She moaned and moved her pelvis thrusting herself onto my probing tongue.

"Oh god like that, I love it." She moaned again and said, "I wish Henry would do that." With one hand I manoeuvred my thumb to her vaginal entrance and pushed in hard as I licked. "Fuck, yes!" She was obviously nearly there as I could feel her muscles tighten so I moved a finger to her tight muscled anus and pressed. She tensed and said "What are you doing?" As I penetrated her with my finger. "Oh god, you're fucking my arse. Oh fuck!" She tightened and relaxed her muscles as that put her over the edge and she came on my fingers and tongue. Her thighs clamped around my head as she gasped and moaned loudly and repeatedly. She slowly came down and as I slid my fingers out she flopped to one side on the bed.

She looked at me smiling weakly and said "You can do that again any day you like."

"I'll make sure I do next time." I assured her.

She then sat up and said to my cock, "I've been neglecting you." Moving her head forward she took my entire cock into her mouth and throat in one movement and stroked up and down. This caused me to drop my head to the pillow and groan with satisfaction and be completely unaware of my surroundings for the next few minutes. After some time had passed She lifted her head off my cock and scrambling around sat astride my thighs holding my cock. "This big boy's going to get his reward now." She raised herself over my cock and pushed the head into her wet and ready pussy. Leaning back slightly so I could see myself being engulfed she said, "oh I like that, you're big and thick, I love it." I was too, her tight muscles around my cock were grasping me and after the deep throat I knew I was near.

I decided to take a more active role and in a quick movement I turned her onto her side then her back as I remained in her. Leaning my weight on my arms I thrust into her hard and was rewarded with a deep gasp and loud moan. Her thighs came up to my waist and her thrusts met mine. "You're making me cum again," she gasped staring up at me. "Please cum in me. Please do it! Now!" So saying her head went back and she screamed as her entire body went rigid and her pussy spasmed on my cock. The pressure in my balls was unbearable and with a great grunt I thrust hard and came. Pulling back slightly I thrust again spurting more cum deep within her. I watched her face as we both came seeing the effects of her orgasm make her open her eyes wide as the shock of it hit her. She gradually relaxed and grinned up at me, "I'm going to waddle when I see Henry later but it's worth it."

I smiled back and rolled off her and onto my back staring at the ceiling as I came down from my release. Melanie cuddled into me affectionately lifting one thigh across mine, "I need a shower, I've only got a few minutes to get ready so do you mind if I have it alone?" She leant up over me and looked down at me then carried on, "It's just if I have a shower with you I'll be late as I'd have to have you in me again."

"That's ok, have your shower and we can organise a longer meeting in the future." I replied. Anyway I wanted to watch her naked to add to my memory of her. She got up and I watched her taut fit body as she moved to the bathroom. A few seconds later I heard the shower start and was surprised as she ran to the bed and took my now soft cock in her mouth. She licked and sucked it all over starting a new erection then pulled away and my cock flopped onto my stomach.

She grinned at me again and said wickedly "I always like to make sure I clean up after." She skipped away and headed back to the bathroom and disappeared inside locking the door behind her as I ran to join her.

"Fuck." I said gently with a grin and lay back on the bed. She was a tease but worth it. I realised I needed to sign her papers so got them from the table they and read through them. It was exactly as she'd said, in fact better than I thought so I signed on the dotted line. If her estimates were correct she could invest any cash in my accounts and make me more money than the inflation rate. Plus she had herself down as the only member of bank staff I would deal with.

I was reclining on the bed resting when I heard the shower go off. A minute or two later Melanie walked back through into the bedroom naked. My cock immediately stiffened and she smiled contentedly at my obvious appreciation. "Maybe a cold shower?" she suggested as I grinned lecherously at her.

"A shower is necessary," I agreed as I watched her pull underwear from her bag and dressed in black panties and bra that revealed more than concealed. She pulled a black dress from the bag next which she slipped on ending the floor show. A few light touches of make up and she was ready to go out for the evening. I walked up behind her and ensured my erection didn't hit her dress cuddled her.

She turned and kissed me regretfully and said, "Shame I can't stay but you'll be in touch?"

"I will," I reassured her as she packed her other clothes and documents away then she headed for the door. I held it open for her and she kissed me as she walked by. I watched her walk down the corridor until I remembered I was naked with an erection and anyone could appear so rapidly went into the room closing the door behind me. A brief shower later I was more respectable and ready to face the world. Checking my phone I had a message from Jane asking if I'd be in later. I replied quickly that I would be, possibly in about an hour. I then headed to the hotel reception to drop in my key.

I popped into a take away on my way back to Jane's and strapping the pizza box securely to the bike I rode there. A few minutes of sitting in front of the tv and eating my pizza was all that I had before Jane sent a message to ask if I was free. I replied quickly to say I was and she could come round if she wanted to. It wasn't long after that that she came through the door into my flat and sat beside me on the sofa. I'd made her a cup of tea and handed it to her.

She was dressed in a loose t shirt and trousers and looked a bit frazzled. "You ok?" I asked concerned about her appearance.

She looked up and smiled tiredly, "I'm ok," she said then continued, "I've just had a busy day at work and I haven't had as much sleep as usual." She took a sip of her tea, "I'm not complaining though!" She smiled broadly obviously remembering some of the highlights of the last few days.

"So if you're tired are planning on an early night?"

She smiled mischievously and said "Definitely, you're going away tomorrow so I thought we could get some time in bed early."

"So do you mean now?" I asked with a smile.

"I do." She said, then continued "Can we go next door though?"

I presumed that she wanted to excite Phil further so I agreed by nodding. She started to get up so I stopped her with a hand on her arm. "I need to tell you something, you can never tell anyone else, understand?"

She looked seriously at me and said "Ok, whatever it is I can't tell anyone."

I was pleased that my ability had a apparently permanent effect at this point. "I'm moving out in the morning, you can never tell anyone I was here. You'll hear soon that I've had an accident and died. I won't have. I'll be in contact after the weekend but you cannot tell anyone, do you understand?"

She looked solemnly at me then repeated my instructions back to me. As she looked concerned by all of this I said, "Don't worry about me, that's an order." As I said it her face cleared and she was back to normal. "We'll have to say the same to Phil as well." She nodded and smiled in agreement. "Now the next order of business is for you to strip to your underwear."

She almost leapt up at that and pulled off her t-shirt and trousers leaving her in matching black, almost sheer, bra and pants. As she span to give me a good look at the full effect I realised it was a thong which gave amazing definition to her bottom. "You like?" She said teasingly. "Phil's taken hundreds of pictures of me in my underwear and out of it that he wants to share with you."

"What about you, do you want to share them? I asked interested.

"With, you? Definitely. On the internet? Maybe, but I can't have my face shown." She said and walked towards her house. We went inside to find Phil in the kitchen and he nearly spat his tea out when we came in. I rapidly ran through the same restrictions that I had with Jane with him and also arranged that he'd take my limited worldly possessions to the marina for me in the morning. I also implanted the desire to exercise and eat healthily to ensure he was around to watch his wife have sex with others for a long time.

Beckoning to Jane I took her hands and pulled her towards me. I cuddled up to her a swept my hands down to the round soft globes of her bottom. I kept my eyes open and looked at Phil as I kissed his almost naked wife and fondled her backside in front of him in his house. He was swallowing hard and I could see he was getting excited by us. Jane was too and her small hands were running over my chest. So that he got the best view of his wife's excitement I turned her round to face him and held her from behind. My hands running over her small body feeling her excitement build as I kissed her neck. I ran one hand into one cup of her bra to caress the breast and nipple in there then slowly, taking my time ran the other over her abdomen and under her thong and onto her bald pussy. I exaggerated the movements of my fingers so he could see the fabric move as I fingered her pussy. She pushed her pelvis forward and back in time with my touch. She moaned loudly and looking at her I realised she was keeping eye contact with Phil as she was played with. She chose that moment to say, "You love this don't you Phil, watching your wife behaving like a slut." She moaned again for emphasis. I thought she might come then standing in the kitchen she had such a hair trigger but we were disturbed by a knock at the door.