Touch Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So saying she leaned forward and grasped both of my hands. Holding them tightly slightly above my head she started rocking backwards and forwards grinding her pelvis on my giving her clit the maximum sensation. There wasn't much thrusting but my cock was being massaged by her pussy so I wasn't complaining. She was breathing in short gasps and moans and said breathily "Oh god you're the perfect fit," then a few breaths later "I won't last long." Her eyes were closed and her breathing was ragged with frequent moans.

I was amazed to discover her rocking motion and gasps of appreciation were having the same effect on my cock. She was bringing me close to orgasm again in just a few minutes after my last one. She stared down and me and moaned and spasmed on my cock as she came. Her pussy clamped tight around me and this extra sensation pushed me over the edge again. I started to pump cum deep into her pussy and it seemed to go on forever. She collapsed down onto my chest as the orgasm shook her and moaned into my neck. I lay beneath her and gave a couple of final thrusts before I was still.

From beside us came movement as Lucy raised herself on her elbow and looked at us both. "You look like you're the cat whose had the cream mum." She smiled and flopped back onto the bed. "Mind you I've had the cream too so I can hardly talk."

Jenny rolled off me and curled up to me "I think that's me done for the night, I better find Mark and drag him home." She raised herself up and looked around the bedroom for her clothes. "Come on Lucy," she said encouragingly, "we need to get home soon as Neil will be coming round after work."

Lucy groaned in denial, "Bugger, I'd forgotten he was coming round." She looked at her watch and said "I've enough time for a shower at home but I might walk funny." Rising quickly she searched for her clothes dressing quickly. Both she and her mother were soon dressed and standing at the end of the bed. They looked at each other then got onto the bed and both kissed me. Lucy said, "I'm sorry I have to go but please give me a call." She then jumped up and headed to the door waving cheerily as she left.

I turned to Jenny and she said, "That goes for me too by the way." She kissed me hard and headed for the door. With that I was alone and well satisfied with my day. As I drifted off I reflected on my my plans for the weekend. I would be leaving in the morning and not returning but I did have some ideas for future fun meetings.