Touched Pt. 04

Story Info
Christine takes Catherine for a swim.
17k words
4.68
11.2k
11

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 05/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers

Catherine lay there in silence for almost a solid minute, her mind raced so quickly, forming a coherent thought was almost impossible. She gave up temporarily and tried to focus on what she was feeling instead. Frustration, anger, despair, elation, ecstasy, bottomless longing that had no possibility of ever being fulfilled.

Finally a single salient thought crystallized in her whirlpool of a consciousness. Vivid, visceral, undeniable images of Christine's rainbow-colored strapon ramming violently into her aching burning cunt. She flopped onto her stomach and begged her daughter-in-law to fuck her harder. Please! As hard as you can! Her mind screamed out desperately into the void.

In her imagination Christine joyfully jumped onto her back and effortlessly, with a single confident lunge, thrust the dildo as deep as it could go into her imploring vagina. It was almost painful, but any discomfort was immediately transformed into more pleasure. This inexplicable sense of violation was exactly what she was craving.

She hadn't wanted to ask or beg, what she'd wanted was for Christine to go all the way. To be taken and used purely for her daughter-in-law's personal pleasure, that was the only thing capable of satisfying the insatiable hunger churning deep in the inscrutable depths of her pussy.

Make me yours, make my pussy yours, I will be your bitch Christine! My pussy belongs to you. No one else can even touch it, only you. Only you! She whimpered, visualizing herself pushing her ass up into the air, slamming herself ruthlessly back into Christine's rubber cock, fucking herself the way she needed to be fucked.

Her daughter-in-law didn't even flinch, instead she sank her claws into Catherine's wide womanly hips, grabbing handfuls of muscle and flesh and using them like handles to pound the strapon so hard into her mother-in-law's swollen, gushing cunt that she had to clench her jaw to keep from biting her tongue. "Fffffffffffffffffuuuuuuucccckkkk!" Catherine gasped aloud, coming so intensely that she couldn't get enough air to make a proper moan.

Just when she thought her body was about to give out, she felt arms and then hands snaking around her waist, it nearly scared her to death. Catherine inhaled loudly, adrenaline spiking through her veins. Christine! Fuck! How did I forget about Christine!? Her mind went blank, the hands crept steadily up her belly, settling tactfully just below her breasts.

Then the arms squeezed, Catherine let out a surprised huff of air as the younger woman's unexpected strength pulled their bodies roughly together. The first thing the older woman felt was the hard rubber bulge of Christine's strapon plunging between her inner thighs. "Sorry." The younger woman mumbled from behind.

"I was cold." She sighed sleepily. Catherine pursed her lips and held her breath. A flicker of panic licking at her thudding bosom, as she sensed that the slightest wrong move could send the sizable head of the dildo careening into her gooey impressionable crotch. The very thought of this happening sent a tingling shiver down her spine.

Christine responded by tightening her grip on her mother-in-law's chest, the tops of both hands pushing into the bottoms of the older woman's sensitive breasts, constricting them upwards like a bra. The younger woman moaned appreciatively, nuzzling her face into Catherine's hair. "I just remembered." She murmured drowsily. "You didn't forget to masturbate, did you?"

Catherine stiffened. Seriously!? She gnawed anxiously on her lower lip, the temptation to lie was overpowering. Still, there was no way her daughter-in-law would expect her to do it now, certainly not while they were... Embracing like this! "I-I forgot, but I just came..." She said meekly, hoping that her delirious daughter-in-law would be satisfied with that and fall asleep.

No such luck. "What? You didn't?" Catherine felt the younger woman tensing up. "Oh, well..." She yawned, her hands sliding up a few more centimeters, compressing and lifting Catherine's boobs even higher. "I don't care if you just came, it's very important to be consistent, you need to work on your self-discipline if you want to overcome your stodgy inhibitions Catherine. You can do it now." She breathed hotly into the older woman's ear.

"O-Okay." Catherine panted, still recovering from the climax she'd just had, and mildly miffed at being called 'stodgy'. Cautiously she worked her right hand slowly down the front of her quivering belly, her muscles externally and internally rippling in response to the faintest touch. Christine sighed contentedly as she felt her mother-in-law's arms flexing, as the older woman slipped her hands underneath her black lace boyshorts.

With her arms still wrapped securely around Catherine's chest, she could feel every movement, no matter how subtle. Although the older woman's sharp inhalation, and audible squelching sounds as she pushed two fingers deep into her fatigued vagina, were impossible not to notice. To say it was "wet" down there would have been an understatement, it was an absolute swamp.

Everything Catherine touched was hot and slimy, her entire hand was coated in seconds. Despite being sore and exhausted, her pussy responded instantly to her carefully probing fingers. Even so, it was hard to sense how quickly or easily she could bring it to orgasm, the excessive slipperiness was making things even more difficult down there.

Catherine grunted, her forearm cramping as she struggled to stimulate her unusually elusive clit while maintaining a steady rhythm with her fingers gliding in and out. The truth was, she was so wet and loose that she could barely feel anything, she whined in frustration, infuriated by how easily she'd orgasmed just minutes beforehand.

Christine seemed to sense what was happening. "We're never going to get to sleep at this rate." She huffed loudly into Catherine's hair. "I'm going to help you, but just this once, so you'd better appreciate it." She rasped grumpily. Catherine bit her lower lip to suppress a sudden yelp, as her daughter-in-law's warm hands slipped confidently up her breasts from below; squeezing and contorting them as they went.

The younger woman's fingers quickly latched onto her mother-in-law's swollen nipples, pinching them firmly as she continued to roughly move the older woman's breasts in various directions. All this however was secondary to a far more immediate sensation that had started at the same time.

When Christine had grabbed Catherine's boobs, she'd also thrust her hips forward, using her mother-in-law's tits for leverage, Christine had (perhaps unintentionally) shoved the head of the rainbow-colored dildo directly into the crotch of Catherine's underwear. It pressed relentlessly against the backs of the older woman's slippery fingers, smashing them forcibly into her cunt.

Catherine froze, the wave of sudden new sensations threatening to overwhelm her. The dildo was spring-loaded against her crotch because of Christine's change in posture. If she wasn't careful and her fingers weakened or came out too far, it might actually find an opening and replace them! The terror of it possibly happening on accident, was heavily diluted by the invasive impulse to surreptitiously 'slip' and just let it happen..

Sure, her panties would still be in the way, but they were so wet and stretched out by her hand, that there was no doubt in Catherine's mind that the dildo would have little trouble forcing itself into her weakened, craving opening. Would Christine even realize what was happening? She mused dreamily, as her arousal began to increase exponentially.

There was a definite chance that the younger woman currently had no idea what was going on between her legs at that very moment. The strapon wasn't connected to her nervous system after all. It was likely that her body had been moving automatically, and it was a complete coincidence that the dildo had found its way directly onto Catherine's spasming doorstep.

Her fingers started to slip, was she pulling them out, or were they being pushed by the increasingly powerful spasms coming from deep within her cunt? Did it matter? A stifling fog of intense sexual arousal settled down over her weary indecisive mind. In this momentary lapse of consciousness Catherine's two fingers pulled out and were instantly pushed aside as the bent shaft of the dildo straightened spastically, its thick subtly-ovular head jumping enthusiastically into her defenseless dilated opening.

The first thing she felt was the crotch of her underwear being shoved partway inside her throbbing vagina. Catherine froze again, leaving her fingers where they were, spread around the shaft of the rubber cock, laying helplessly on top of her spread and swollen labia. Her only thought was to avoid any action that could possibly alert her daughter-in-law to the dramatic shift that had transpired between their straining bodies.

Everything is normal, everything is fine. I'm just laying here, doing what you asked; fucking myself with my fingers. She let out a satisfied little sigh, and resumed flexing her wrist, coyly pretending to finger herself. Meanwhile, she hadn't failed to notice that during the entire transition from one form of penetration to another, her daughter-in-law hadn't stopped playing with her boobs for one second.

In fact she had gradually increased the pressure on Catherine's nipples, tweaking them almost carelessly. The sensation was balancing on the very verge of painful, which ironically only made Catherine's pleasure from the experience increase. It's like my fantasy! She thought fitfully. Christine is fucking me with her rubber cock, even though she doesn't know it!

For some reason, her daughter-in-law's ignorance of the current situation filled her with an even deeper sense of contentment. Getting what she wanted for a change, without Christine being any wiser, meant that she was actually the one in control, didn't it? Coherent thoughts were difficult, with the nipple pinching becoming more reckless and insistent by the minute. Catherine arched her back, moving as cautiously as she could given the circumstances, the crotch of her underwear squished deeper as the unrelenting head of Christine's strapon forced it fully inside her vagina.

There was no holding back any longer, there was simply too much stimulation coming from every direction, Catherine pulled her sticky fingers away from her clit, a terrifying stab of pleasure arced through her belly like lightning, a precursor to the orgasm she was now afraid to have. "I know the signs, you're going to scream, aren't you?" Christine sighed, as her mother-in-law's sides heaved for air. "You might wake somebody up, and we can't have that." Catherine was about to attempt to provide some pointless reassurance, when the younger woman dropped her right tit and clapped her hand firmly over Catherine's mouth.

"Now you can scream all you want, don't you dare hold out on me, I want you to come as hard as you can Catherine. I want to feel when you do." Christine squeezed both of her mother-in-law's breasts tightly to her chest with her left arm, somehow managing to grab onto her slippery right nipple at the last possible moment. The places where their sweat-slick skin touched felt like it was on fire, electricity seemed to fill Catherine's body, arcing between every cell. She was so uncomfortably hot and their combined heat roared in and out of her nose as she breathed so loudly it hurt her ears. The overpowering scent of her soaking wet pussy, along with Christine's subtler yet far more stimulating aroma, pervaded her senses.

It was the last thing she was fully aware of before she started screaming into her daughter-in-law's hand. Christine's hips felt like an immovable mountain, as Catherine's lower body lost all control. Her muscles contracting and contorting in ways that seemed impossible. A flood of juice drowned her thighs and ass. How... How can there still be so much? Her wavering awareness trifled with disconnected thoughts floating in a deafening whirlpool of pleasure. Her lower body seemed to bang like a broken shutter in a hurricane, bouncing, jiggling, and spinning in circles, threatening to fly away. Where does it all come from? She wondered, as more hot juice gushed everywhere.

She kicked her feet fecklessly, uncertain if the rubber cock was still somehow lodged partway inside her, despite the jittering spasms that jerked her lower body in every direction. Christine was chuckling, her arm still locked around the older woman's bust, her fingers still mercilessly pinching Catherine's aching right nipple, her left hand still clamped tightly over her mother-in-law's wide-open mouth. She couldn't tell the difference between the steady pulses of pain radiating through her breast and the much more powerful throbs of ecstasy that pounded deep inside her crotch. They were synchronized, as was her heart and her breathing.

Every single feeling happened simultaneously, an absence and then a surge full of gentle and explosive force. At some point, Christine's hand had slipped away from her mouth, a small river of saliva poured down the side of her face and started soaking into her pillow. She took a deep breath and tried to ignore the wetness steadily creeping across the side of her flushed face. "I'm so proud of you!" Christine breathed happily in her direction, her grip loosening for the first time since they'd started. "You came so hard and you didn't even pass out this time. There's still a long way to go, but you're getting there Catherine!"

She gave the older woman's nipple one last little tweak before pulling away and flopping luxuriously onto her back. She let out a long satisfied sigh and patted the older woman lightly on the hip. Catherine suppressed a yelp, she'd felt the head of the strapon slip roughly out of her pussy, leaving behind the rumpled crotch of her black boyshorts. Her muscles instantly clenched down, trapping it uncomfortably inside. She lay there frozen, too afraid of her little transgression being discovered to do anything about it. "Okay, sleepy time now!" Her daughter-in-law chortled drowsily, rolling onto her right side and away. Catherine just continued to stay immobile, as the minutes passed she started getting used to the feeling of the panties stuffed partway into her senseless vagina.

It wasn't until she could hear Christine's gentle snoring that she realized she was now too tired to do anything about it. Giving one final wizened grunt of disgust Catherine closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. No sooner had she closed her eyes than they seemed to snap open again, light was streaming through the bedroom curtains, Christine was sitting up with her back braced against the headboard; a tawdry romance novel clutched in one hand. "Thank god, I thought you'd never wake up. It's already seven-thirty Catherine!" The older woman groaned and rolled weakly away.

Christine clicked her tongue, placing her free hand on her mother-in-law's hip and forcefully twisted her body back down flat on the mattress. "I was getting bored, so I started reading one of your books." The younger woman said, as if nothing had happened. Catherine felt like screaming, but she was too scared of what might happen if they were found out. Her eyes struggled to focus on the colorful cover, she dreaded the possibilities depending on which specific book it was. Christine seemed to notice the direction of her eyes and gave her mother-in-law an impish smile.

"It's not bad." She sighed, shaking the book for emphasis, while her other hand remained pressing firmly down on Catherine's right hip. The younger woman's fingers strayed a little way into the gentle indentation leading down between Catherine's legs, making her extremely nervous while causing a gentle ripple of warmth to spread slowly through her still slightly sore crotch. The older woman almost yelped when Christine threw the book loudly down on the nearby nightstand and let out an emphatic sigh, her head turned and she looked Catherine intently in the eyes. "In the scene I was just reading, the lonely misunderstood heroine was about to suck the cock of her comatose invalid husband. I'm sure you remember the part where he was injured in that horrible car accident?"

Catherine swallowed hard and barely nodded, hoping that her daughter-in-law would loose interest and change the subject. "Pretty edgy, if you ask me." The young woman continued. "Although I can totally understand how she felt, I mean being all by herself, having to take care of him day and night, that would wear any woman down. She has to wash him regularly anyway, she's already handling it on a daily basis." Christine flipped back the covers and took hold of her rainbow-colored rubber cock and started stroking it playfully. "She might as well enjoy it." She gave Catherine a big beguiling grin. "Speaking of which..." Her other hand finally left the older woman's tingling hip, trailing up and along her side until it reached her cheek.

Christine briefly cupped her mother-in-law's face before sliding her fingers back into her hair. "It's time for your morning me-time Catherine. C'mere." She pulled gently on her mother-in-law's hair, dragging her head towards her lap, the older woman's body turned smoothly sideways in response to the guiding pressure. A moment later and she was staring Christine's strapon right in the face, as she'd tilted the shaft sideways to point towards Catherine's partially open mouth. The younger woman tittered girlishly. "I thought this might make it more fun for you Catherine, a little sexy inspiration to help get your juices flowing!" She started stroking the shaft of the rubber cock very slowly.

"If I really were your boyfriend, I'd be hard like this every morning, hard for you Catherine, and I'd beg you to suck my cock." The older woman's eyes fixated on the pointed tip of the strapon, it was a vivid cherry-red, she licked her lips and started to imagine what it would actually feel like to try and take the whole thing into her mouth. She swallowed apprehensively. Christine shifted her hips, bringing the rubber cock even closer to her mother-in-law's trembling lower lip. "I want to get out of here before the men even wake up Catherine, so let's not dillydally: fingers... Pussy... Now. She said with pretend seriousness, a seditious grin playing across her heavily freckled face.

Catherine eagerly shoved her left hand underneath her body, down between her legs and directly into her extremely damp panties. It wasn't just the mocking command, or the sight of the large colorful penis centimeters away from her mouth, she was unbelievably horny and desperately needed to feel something inside her, even if it was just her fingers. Two slipped in effortlessly, her frantically pulsing vagina seeming to suck them hungrily inside. She groaned with gratitude and enthusiasm, her hand pumping them recklessly in and out, she couldn't control herself, her pleasure-obsessed body had taken over. Her knees wriggled her up off of her belly, pushing her ass blindly into the air, weight now lifted her hand could move freely, only the elastic of her panties restrained her fingers now.

But she was thankful, she loved the sensation of the slippery hot fabric rubbing against the back of her hand, smearing her juices all over it, as the elastic bounced her back into the sweltering depths of her cunt with each thrust. She'd barely even registered her face smacking into her daughter-in-law's strapon. "S-Sorry!" She mumbled, half moaning, her fingers had started making a rather conspicuous squelching sound, that was driving her even more crazy. Christine just chuckled.

neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers