Touched Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then they were out of the bedroom and sneaking quietly past the kitchen and its connecting passage to the living room. Christine smirked as they made eye contact over the loud snoring that was coming from the couch. Catherine slipped her feet into some comfortable sandals and gratefully took her purse as her daughter-in-law thrust it pointedly into her hands. Then they were outside, giggling together as the door snicked softly shut, both women turned and grinned, sharing a coy smile before trotting off down the cement walkway that led towards untold adventure.

In seemed like no time at all before they were back in the center of town. "C'mon, let's make this quick, I want to beat the heat." Christine sighed, probably because it was already oppressively hot. Catherine surprised herself by reaching out and grabbing hold of her daughter in law's hand as it swung backwards during her ardent stride. The younger woman looked surprised, but didn't say anything, she just threw a quick grin back over her shoulder; it was an almost mournful look but contained an elusive element of secretive joy.

Catherine felt her panties cling to her hot slippery crotch, a fresh pulse of arousal doubling her sense of how wet they were. Unlike usual she felt no embarrassment or disgust, no lurking desire to take them off. Instead she felt a sense of pride, commingled with the pleasure of submitting to both her daughter-in-law and her own body.

I'm wet because my pussy is happy, I love being wet, Christine loves when I'm wet and how wet I get. It might have been the first time she completely believed those words, her body rewarded her with another stronger pulse, her panties gratefully accepted another generous contribution of liquid pleasure. She didn't have much time to bask in her newfound self-confidence however, since her daughter-in-law spotted some tourist-trap of a souvenir slash T-Shirt shop and pulled them both inside.

"This looks like the kind of place that might have what we need." She murmured distractedly as they decoupled and started to methodically comb the aisles for swimwear. A few seconds later they both incidentally reunited in the swimsuit section, it wasn't huge but there was enough variety that Catherine felt her spirits rising, perhaps her daughter-in-law would pick something out that she actually liked.

"This white one-piece here." Christine yanked it carelessly off the rack and thrust it into Catherine's arms. The older woman held it out an examined it dubiously. It was so... Plain and... Conservative! There were no revealing cutouts, the butt was full-cut, the neckline was so high that her cleavage would barely show and the shoulder straps were so wide that there would be zero chance that they might accidentally slip off, but probably most surprising of all the fabric was thick and entirely opaque.

"N-Not a G-String or black bikini that barely covers my nipples?" Catherine asked a bit breathlessly trying to make her voice sound sarcastic or at least a little peevish, but as usual it betrayed her, secretly she was a little disappointed that her daughter-in-law didn't seem to want to make her wear one of the smallest and sexiest swimsuits on display. Christine as usual seemed to know exactly what was going on inside her head.

"No. No no no, no! Not for you my dear, not today. Consider this a baptism of sorts, and for your revival I want you radiant and pure, virginal and white as new fallen snow. And modest too of course. Although honestly there isn't a swimsuit in the world that could make that body of yours fully family-friendly Catherine! Now take that one-piece and get your sacreligious booty over there!" Christine pointed towards the small bank of dressing rooms at the back of the shop.

Catherine scuttled as quickly as her legs would permit and meekly ducked into one of the changing rooms, she got right to work stripping, leaving only her underwear on as was polite when trying on swimsuits; feeling the slightest bit guilty when she noticed that they were soaked completely through. Her juices were going to get all over its crotch, it didn't matter if she was wearing underwear or not.

Sighing in resignation she pulled her panties off with some reluctance. She glanced reflexively inside before folding them neatly, an afterimage of ghostly traces of past arousal plastered from front to back, accompanied by a dark and freshly glistening mess haunted her vision, causing an immediate visceral reaction.

She braced herself on the nearby bench, her knees trembling as her backside wobbled from side to side, her pussy spasmed over and over, trying desperately to climax but just not quite making it. Dazedly Catherine realized that without the subtle yet constant friction and pressure exerted on her clit by her panties, spontaneous orgasms were harder to come by.

Groaning in frustration she grabbed for the crumpled white pile of spandex, hooking her hands inside the one-piece Christine had selected for her. Panting and still insanely aroused she stepped into it and jerked it frantically up her legs, desperate to feel any kind of physical contact against her swollen aching mound.

She sighed with rapturous relief as her burning tingling cunt was wrapped up tightly by the thick springy crotch of the swimsuit. She blissfully pulled it tighter and tighter until she was able to wiggle the broad shoulder straps down her arms. It fit like a glove, like it was made for her. She was so surprised by how good it looked on her body that she momentarily forgot how aroused she was.

Catherine just stood there, stunned, staring at herself in the mirror. A bright flash of natural light brought her back down to earth. The curtains behind her fluttered, and then Christine was pulling it closed again, clutching an almost black swimsuit in her other hand. As soon as she turned around she immediately gasped, tossing it on the bench and beaming with pleasure.

"This is exactly the look I was hoping for Catherine." Christine exclaimed passionately, a huge smile on her face. She strode right up to her mother-in-law and placed her hands firmly on the older woman's waist and looked intently into her eyes. "Virginal..." She paused, her eyes roving over Catherine's body. "Innocent, modest, distinctly feminine." She continued exuberantly. "And yet, it brings out all your undeniably erotic features; except for one little detail." She pouted.

Christine reached into Catherine's purse and took out her mother-in-law's phone, she crouched down on one knee and held it at an angle, pointed directly at Catherine's mound. "We have to take some pictures that really show off the great waxing job I did on you this morning." She grinned without looking up, her eyes focused on the screen.

With her left hand she reached up and gently pushed Catherine's legs apart. "Spread them for me." She breathed. The phone made its telltale camera shutter sound. Christine's hand stayed on Catherine's inner thigh, softly sliding up and down, causing the older woman to whimper even as she involuntarily spread her legs further apart.

"Yeah, just like that!" Her daughter-in-law murmured excitedly. Catherine swallowed hard and fought the urge to look down, knowing that if she did, it would very likely push her over the edge. With the renewed contact and constant pressure on her cunt, the orgasm that had been threatening to overwhelm her since she'd grabbed her daughter-in-law's hand swelled, throbbed and spasmed just below the surface.

"Pull it tighter." Christine rasped, her fingers stroking Catherine's sensitive skin, driving her crazy. Unable to believe how eager she was to put on this lurid display for her daughter-in-law, Catherine hooked both her thumbs underneath the sides of her swimsuit bottom. She dragged upwards, the crotch was squeezing her pussy so hard, her eyes started to water as she struggled to breathe quietly.

Her phone's camera clicked periodically as Christine tilted and repositioned it in various ways. "That's good, but it's bothering me despite how hard I worked to make you silky smooth down there, the stupid swimsuit is squishing everything into a shapeless mound." She sighed and shook her head.

"I-Isn't that how it's supposed to look?" Catherine asked, not sure if she should be offended or ashamed. Christine snorted.

"I mean theoretically..." She gave her mother-in-law a sly little grin. "Just think of it like cleavage Catherine, a lot of bras and tops smoosh your boobs together, but it's a lot more attractive if you can keep a bit of space between your tits. You know, that inviting cleft that plunges deep down into your décolletage?"

Catherine didn't know exactly what her daughter-in-law was getting at, but her pussy was definitely enjoying their conversation. "Sure, a nice smooth mound like this is all well and good." She gestured casually towards Catherine's throbbing crotch. "But if you really want to turn some heads, a little bit of lip goes a long way."

"L-Lip?" Catherine squeaked, her fingers starting to ache from the constant strain of pulling up on her swimsuit. Christine gently reached up and withdrew her mother-in-law's hands from underneath the heavy white fabric.

"You can relax now dear." She murmured. Catherine exhaled in a huge sigh and let both her arms fall limply at her sides. Christine took her right hand with her left and carefully guided it right in front of her swollen mound. Locking eyes with her mother-in-law she slowly extended one of Catherine's fingers. "Like this." She whispered, positioning the finger directly between the older woman's labia and pushing it firmly between them.

Catherine's fingertip sunk electrically into the springy spandex, she could feel her labia sliding apart, feel how wet she was underneath, feel Christine's finger on top of her own, pushing it down into her most deliciously delicate and sensitive place. Her sigh hitched and then deepened. "Back and forth." The younger woman murmured softly.

Christine guided the older woman's hand, pulling it down then pushing it upward, driving her mother-in-law's finger a little deeper into her vulva with each passing stroke. "The swimsuit already wants to go there... You just need to give it a little... Hand." The younger woman breathed happily. Catherine just nodded automatically as her sexual arousal peaked and then plateaued.

The sound of her phone's camera brought her back to reality, Christine was kneeling down in front of her, holding the phone between her widely spread legs, biting her lower lip as she stared fixedly at the screen.

Taking long deep breaths Catherine realized that her daughter-in-law's hand was no longer on her own, she was now running her finger steadily back and forth inside her squishy cleft, pushing the slick springy material deep into her spasming cunt. Blushing, she pulled away her hand, feeling the slickness come away on her fingers.

Christine sat contentedly grinning up at her, nodding her head knowingly. Catherine moaned, finally losing the battle, realizing that she'd been climaxing for several seconds already, but at a much lower intensity. The second her focus returned to her daughter-in-law's encouraging smile, her pleasure exploded. Catherine's hips bucked, nearly smashing her sodden crotch in Christine's face.

The younger woman simply arched back gracefully and lowered Catherine's phone, the clicking sound continued sporadically, but Catherine couldn't open her eyes because she was coming so hard. Hot juices splashed gleefully into her swimsuit, streaming down her legs. She didn't care, no, she loved it, she loved the feeling of her juices gushing as she orgasmed.

"Fffffffuuuuucccck!" She hissed through clenched teeth. Her muscles finally coming back under her control. Christine was still kneeling in front of her, her thighs peppered with droplets of Catherine's ejaculation. The phone was gone though and both her hands were placed on top of Catherine's trembling knees.

The older woman slumped backwards, sitting down heavily on the bench. Her daughter-in-law was busy mopping up the pale puddle with Catherine's old white T-shirt. "Jesus Christ, you still have that filthy fucking thing?" Catherine rasped, trying to catch her breath. Christine grinned, finishing up and stuffing the shirt back into her purse.

"Careful now girl, otherwise I'll make you wear it home today." Catherine snorted, but then felt a pang of fear as her daughter-in-law's expression went from playful to serious. She's not joking. The older woman realized. The thought of such an unsanitary humiliation should have been sobering but only managed to bring her back to the verge of orgasm.

Luckily Christine suddenly slapped her thigh. "Take that thing off and let's get going. We've already wasted enough time fooling around." Her secretive grin had returned, Catherine gave a sigh of relief and started peeling off the moist swimsuit.

"What about yours?" She asked, glancing over her shoulder at the younger woman who was holding up a midnight-blue one-piece in front of her own body.

"Oh, it's fine, I can tell. Don't even need to try it on." She chuckled. Geez, then why did you even come in here!? Catherine sulked, although she was also smiling. A few seconds later she'd managed to get back into her comfy tulip tights, Christine had grabbed both their new swimsuits and quickly took them up to the closest register before Catherine could say anything.

She was pretty embarrassed by how wet she'd gotten hers, and hoped the clerk wouldn't notice anything suspicious. Thankfully the girl seemed preoccupied and scanned them, along with two pairs of shorts (When had Christine picked out those!?) without incident. Christine stuffed everything into her bag and then they were headed towards the exit.

It was a short five minute walk to the closest public pool, Christine paid for their admission with Gregory's credit card, and then they went through a couple big swinging doors and were in the ladies locker room. There were women and girls everywhere, a couple of kids ran past them, their tired looking mother trailing behind, her wet hair clinging to her neck. "No running!" She yelled shrilly after them. "Do you want us to get kicked out here!?" She sounded exasperated but also happy. Christine and Catherine shared a look.

She led them a little towards the back, picking two lockers side by side. She handed Catherine her white swimsuit and tossed her own onto the nearby long central bench. She didn't need to say anything, there was nothing left to do but change. Silently the two women undressed, and then put on their suits. "Two queens, one black, one white." The younger woman said loudly, so that Catherine could hear her over the relative din. Christine snaked an arm around her mother-in-law's slender waist and pulled her close until their lower halves were squished pleasantly together. "Have you ever played chess?" She murmured into the older woman's ear, holding her firmly in place.

"N-Not really!" Catherine squeaked as her daughter-in-law's hand wiggled a little further down her lower back.

"Well." The younger woman grinned, "It's pretty easy to understand the rules of the game. The objective is to put the king into a position that he can't possibly escape. The second thing to know is that the queen is the most powerful piece on the board, she can do anything the other pieces can do, only better."

Catherine nodded meekly, trying to understand where her daughter-in-law was going with this while simultaneously tracking the slow yet inexorable progress the younger woman's hand was making on its journey south. "And, that's us?" She asked wearily.

Christine nodded. "Yes, although normally the two queens are on opposite sides. In our version of the game, the two queens have secretly joined forces. Their goal is still the same though, but now they're going to work together to trap both the kings and turn them into impotent pawns."

She paused, raising her arm to tilt Catherine's head so that they were looking each other in the eyes. "You do know about pawns, don't you Catherine?" The older woman nodded slowly, hazy memories from a lifetime ago, merging with vague cultural references. She had a rough idea, yes.

"It's the weakest and most expendable piece, it can barely move. Pawns basically take all the cheap shots so the superior pieces can go about their business unmolested."

Interesting word choice. Catherine thought as Christine's lithe and elegant hand hooked a thumb underneath the outer edge of her swimsuit bottom and stretched it up and out of her ass crack, until the heavy fabric was straining, squishing the hell out of her tingling cunt.

The younger woman let go, the white spandex cracked loudly as it snapped sharply down on Catherine's tender flesh. She grunted, but didn't feel like giving her daughter-in-law the satisfaction by crying out. "You had a wedgie." Christine murmured absently as her eyes fixated on something farther away.

Catherine nodded, yes, the swimsuit had been digging rather uncomfortably into her ass (which was now stinging instead). "Thanks." She replied sulkily, more annoyed by how turned on she was than by her daughter-in-law's total lack of boundaries.

"As I was saying." Christine continued, ignoring her mother-in-law's half-assed gratitude. "The purpose of a pawn is to serve the queen and be sacrificed when necessary." Her eyes focused back on Catherine's eyes. "You and I, are going to rule our little kingdoms like the queens that we are Catherine."

She gave her mother-in-law a playful slap on the ass, and then pushed her gently towards the door. "Remember, you're a fucking queen Catherine!" She hissed, as they both burst out into the echoey, cacophonous, pool area. Christine immediately stepped to the edge at the deep end and dove in, Catherine in contrast walked all the way around to the shallow end of the pool and walked carefully down the partially submerged steps into the inviting water. She had to wade past a large group of kids and a smaller group of high schoolers, or possibly college students playing some kind of game.

All the older people seemed to be busy in the deep end, a few were swimming laps, others were just paddling around. Catherine slowly stroked her way towards her daughter-in-law. The water was very nice, and she was enjoying herself. When she reached Christine's location the younger woman wiped back her wet hair and turned to face her. "I love public pools. It's fun to be around all these other people." Christine bobbed at the edge, her mouth just dipping below the water line, then back up again. She was smiling widely when she emerged. "Look at all these other girls, having such a good time." Her eyes roved around as she lazily treaded water.

Catherine braced herself against the pool's edge, holding on with one hand as she waited for her body to slowly drift into the inner wall. She followed her daughter-in-law's gaze to a small group tossing around a beach ball, trying to get it into a floating basket. Suddenly Christine sloshed to her side, their hips bumped lightly together underwater.

She leaned in close and started talking, her voice lowered so that no one nearby could overhear. "It's like watching a bizarre mating ritual. Everyone is showing off, trying to stand out, to get attention. Tropical birds flashing their plumage." She snorted. Catherine focused on one young woman who definitely caught her eye.

Her swimsuit was a vibrant collage of neon flowers and abstract geometric shapes. She jumped partially out of the water, sending a small tidal wave out in front of her as she lunged for the beach ball, successfully snatching it away from a girl in a yellow one-piece. For a moment her colorful bottom breached the surface, the swimsuit was wedged deep between her ass cheeks. Catherine blushed, she seen the pleasing ovular shape of the girl's vulva.