Touched Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really want it that bad?" Catherine blushed and shook her head, but didn't deny it. Instead she let out a surprisingly loud moan, one of her fingertips had grazed her G-Spot. The younger woman clicked her tongue. "Quiet now, don't want to wake the neighbors." Although her face actually did look slightly concerned. It morphed quickly into alarm when Catherine moaned again, even louder.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" She panted. "It feels too good!" She'd hit her G-Spot again, and it seemed to have expanded, now every time her fingers came even close to it she almost had an orgasm. Her wide-open panting mouth bumped into the head of Christine's strapon, but this time she didn't pull away, Catherine intentionally let the side of its rubbery head rub against her saliva speckled lips. Before she even realized it her head was turning to align with its awkward angle, then she was distractedly, unconsciously, minorly mouthing it.

Her cheeks reddened cutely as she realized what she was doing, but despite this burgeoning self-awareness she couldn't seem to stop. Catherine's wet mouth moved apprehensively across its rainbow-colored surface, ready at any moment to pull quickly away if Christine showed any signs of displeasure. The younger woman however just watched quietly and continued to tightly hold onto the shaft so that her mother-in-law's movements wouldn't change its position. After a moment she murmured. "Finally found a way to keep yourself quiet?"

She smiled, and that was all the encouragement Catherine needed. She'd finally reached the tip, using her daughter-in-law's question as an excuse to nod her head in agreement, she let the dull point push its way as far as it could comfortably fit. She felt it finally squishing into her tongue, instantly recognizing and connecting the familiar scent she'd subconsciously noticed with the sudden corresponding taste of her own juices.

Her mind went blank for a moment, a muffled moan coinciding with a series of powerful spasms as her vaginal muscles clenched tightly around her temporarily immobilized fingers. I'm tasting my own cum from last night. She thought dreamily. The cum I got all over Christine's cock, when it was inside me. She almost came at that, but teetering on the verge of orgasm, her delirious wandering mind longed for another far-more fulfilling kind of completion.

All she could think about was Christine's taunting words about the size of her strapon, and the unspoken challenge they implied for her mother-in-law's mouth. The truth was, Catherine had only sucked cock a few times when she and Henry had first gotten married, she hadn't enjoyed it much and they stopped trying to make it a regular thing shortly thereafter. Henry always had been a meat-and-potatoes kind of guy anyway, only seeming to truly relish his forays into frenzied and infuriatingly brief missionary.

Now, for reasons that Catherine couldn't even begin to understand, she felt an overwhelmingly magnetic attraction to the large rubber object that she'd managed to work partway into her wide open mouth. She moaned loudly, but it didn't make much noise this time, it was really more of a vibration that traveled from her heaving bosom into her aching jaw. It did however result in a thick spurting stream of saliva starting to run down her chin. She ignored it and found herself redoubling her efforts with the head of her daughter-in-law's strapon.

Somehow in her mind, her own pleasure had become linked to the steady progress she was making. As she continued to finger herself frantically, she could sense how close she was to orgasm, and with each new millimeter of the dildo she was able to take into her mouth, it grew closer. Her frustration was also mounting, niggling doubts eroding her waning confidence as she wondered if it really was possible. Maybe it actually is too big. She mused, grunting unhappily, struggling to feel it out with her lips before she went any farther, but their feedback was vague at best.

"Sometimes there's no way to know where you are, where you're going in life Catherine." Christine's strained murmur broke the older woman out of her melancholic daze. "You can't see what's right in front of you no matter how hard or long you try." The younger woman continued, her voice dreamy and hypnotic. "In the end your only option is a leap of faith, but will you land safely on the other side, or fall into the abyss?" They made eye contact, those two green circles, expanding, swirling, opening and encompassing like an open window into another, better more vivid and seductive world.

"It's entirely up to you." Christine murmured, the sound echoing endlessly in the tunnel Catherine was tumbling down. "How far you go..." The older woman felt her body relax, every cell going silent, she was floating in-between, verdant emerald on one side and a black void on the other. Catherine surrendered herself to the green benediction. Her mouth slipped over the last plane of resistance, and suddenly the entire head of the strapon was filling her mouth. She came instantly, as if her body had been patiently waiting all her life for this glorious moment.

The orgasm rolled through her like thunder, rippling and disrupting every nerve. It was probably her first genuine full-body orgasm. The force was so great that the head of the strapon popped effortlessly back out of her mouth, and she collapsed, panting, head braced on folded arms wedged securely against Christine's hip. Her fingers had long since been ejected from her underwear, but her pussy was still convulsing heedlessly. Wave after wave of tingling sparkling pleasure washed through her being. It was so relaxing and exhilarating at the same time, she couldn't make sense of it.

Christine just stroked her hair and said nothing. This continued, for minutes? Hours? Days? Honestly there seemed to be no end to it. Catherine wasn't even fully aware when it stopped, maybe it didn't stop, maybe her brain, her body, her very biochemistry had been forever altered by this event? She felt buzzed, she was now laying on her stomach, her cheek resting on the younger woman's milky thigh. The first thing she became aware of as the tingling dissipated, like a fizzy drink going flat, was how wet and sticky she was everywhere. Every molecule of her skin seemed to be sticking to something.

"I need a shower." Catherine croaked, wiping as much drool from her chin as she was able while pulling herself upright with considerable effort. Christine reached out and grabbed her wrist, stopping her from getting fully out of bed.

"Uh-uh honey, I decide if you're clean or dirty Catherine, not you. And I've decided that you're not nearly dirty enough to warrant any kind of washing." Christine pulled her mother-in-law closer and started blatantly sniffing up and down her body. "You barely smell and what I do smell smells sooo fucking good. It would be a waste to wash away all that fun we had last night, don't you agree?" Catherine bit her lip, the taste of her own pussy still strong in her mouth. She nodded slowly, her cheeks turning a rosy shade of pink.

"Which reminds me, let's get your waxing out of the way before things get any more difficult, meaning those poor wrecked boyshorts can finally come off. Hurry up!" She clapped her hands, only waiting long enough to watch her mother-in-law scramble into a position where she could yank them down and off her legs as rapidly as possible. The younger woman snatched them out Catherine's hands before she could toss them aside, then grinning impishly she darted into the bathroom, returning a few moments later with the small box containing the waxing supplies.

She quickly unpacked it, setting up a small golden crucible on a built-in stand, a single tea candle fit into a holder underneath. She lit the candle with the small book of included matches and then carefully stacked a few of the honey-colored cubes of wax into the heating bowl. She gave her mother-in-law a reassuring grin. "This is a lot cheaper and easier than having it done." She simpered, stirring the wax with a little golden wand as it melted.

"Plus it has the added benefit of taking place in the comfort of your own home, and it'll be me down there." She gestured casually towards Catherine's crotch with the wax-covered wand. "Instead of some stranger who might not treat you gently or even do a thorough job." She dipped the wand back into the softening wax and started swirling it with a practiced air that allowed the older woman's pounding heart to slow ever so slightly. "I promise you Catherine, by the time I'm done you won't even remember what having a bush felt like."

She cackled manically and Catherine felt her heartbeat start to race all over again. Could it really feel that much different from being shaved? She wondered anxiously, suddenly intensely aware of how sensitive her vulva already felt. Suddenly aware of her nudity, and realizing that she had gotten completely used to and comfortable being totally naked in front of her daughter-in-law, Catherine smiled softly at the younger woman and even found herself casually rocking her legs a little ways apart.

Her right nipple twinged as it became erect. Still a little sore from last night. She mused in amazement, reaching up to cup her tender breast. Also realizing to her chagrin that it was turning her on, both the familiar discomfort and fact that she was consciously putting herself on display for Christine. Sadly her daughter-in-law was busy twirling the softened wax into an artful shape that looked reminiscent of a wasp's nest, and didn't notice the older woman's provocative bid for attention. She pulled away from the bedside table, wriggling her body down the side of the bed so that she was sitting right next to her mother-in-law with the ball of wax in one hand.

"This might be a little uncomfortable at first Catherine, but bear with it. Shaving alone really wouldn't have been enough since I'm taking you to the pool today. You can think of it as a bikini wax, since you'll be wearing a swimsuit. We want you absolutely pristine down there, and that's exactly what this is going to do." The younger woman pushed her fingers slowly into the mound of softening honey-colored wax, her eyes shifting slowly back towards her overtly anxious mother-in-law. "Awww. Don't be so nervous, it's really not that bad, and I got you a really fun reward that you're going to enjoy after we're done." She tilted her head and gave Catherine her most winning smile.

The older woman shivered, that look always proceeded a rather taxing yet deeply satisfying experience. Catherine wasn't sure her heart could handle whatever her daughter-in-law had in mind. A single flickering tea candle cast soft sensual shadows over the bed. Christine massaged the wax sensually. She squished and kneaded it between her fingers for several pensive seconds, shaping it into a slightly opaque blob, which she then placed quickly at the top of the subtle indentation that defined the indefinable border between Catherine's inner thigh and her crotch. The wax was hot but not painfully so, Christine dragged her fingers downward swiftly spreading the wax into a caramel-colored sheet. The instant she had flattened the entire mass of wax, her hand jerked upward and back violently.

Catherine nearly screamed, but managed to restrict her vocalizations to a strangled yelp instead. Her daughter-in-law put one finger up to her lips and gestured for quiet. Her fingers had already started massaging the wax back into a crudely-shaped ball. Less than a second later she was ready for another pass. The older woman flinched, her flesh was stinging and burning where her pubes had been pulled, she started to close her legs but Christine just eased them gently open again, slapping the wax down even closer to Catherine's labia. Strangely it didn't hurt as much the second time or the third, she started to fumble her grasp on reality as the process was repeated over and over, and the younger woman moved her legs to-and-fro. Although she'd lost the ability to sense pain, by the time her daughter-in-law was finished, tears were streaming freely down Catherine's face.

Every millimeter of her vulva and ass felt scoured by a wired brush, and yet a single confusing glance revealed a pale spotless expanse of skin that looked as pristine and unperturbed as any she had ever seen. No redness, no bumps, no blotches. Catherine blushed, it gave her the eerie impression of a crotch she hadn't seen in over fifty years. It was too perfect, too pure. "Jesus Christ!" She swore quietly to herself. Christine was busy cleaning up.

"All done." She remarked happily. "You did well." She added, patting the older woman lightly on the knee. "Wipe away those tears darlin' and get ready to receive your prize!" Catherine sat up slowly, a spell of intense dizziness almost sending her back down again. Christine however was paying close attention and caught her arm before she could keel over. With her other hand she held something brightly colored in front of her mother-in-law's face. It took a few seconds for the older woman's eyes to regain focus. The room stopped spinning and she blinked, dazzled by all-too-familiar rainbow hues.

"This is called a Yoni Egg Catherine. It came packaged with the rainbow dildo, but I don't really need it so I want you to have it. This kind of thing is particularly important for women of your age. As we get older our bodies start to get a little free and loose down there, if you know what I mean." Christine chuckled, scrunching up her eyes as she passed the large rainbow-colored egg slowly back and forth between her small yet beautiful hands. "That's where a Yoni Egg comes into play Catherine, you simply slip it up inside your vagina." She held up the egg, tip couched neatly by four of her fingertips and hoisted it slowly into the air. She let out a long relaxed sigh as it reached the desired height.

"That's the easy part." She smirked. "You see there's a heavy weight inside, so gravity is constantly pulling down on the egg." Christine's eyes jumped back to the brightly-colored object perched atop her steepled fingers and started to lower it so slowly that it was almost imperceptible. Her eyes darted back to her mother-in-law's bewildered face. "You'll feel it of course, a gentle yet insistent pressure, gradually increasing until you're forced to take notice; a subtle pushing, nudging, almost like it's tugging right at your opening. With every step you'll experience a unique sensation, like it's about to work its way out."

Christine licked her lips and smiled, glancing back at the egg. "It won't though, not as long as you're wearing something tight. But this is exactly how it's supposed to work Catherine, you see that sense that you're just about to lose your grip, that's the signal. You have to focus down there, concentrate and squeeze those vaginal muscles. It takes a little practice but before long you'll know exactly what to do, it's very intuitive. Your body will start squeezing and pulling, almost sucking the egg back up inside you. That's the muscles of your pelvic floor contracting."

She moved the egg back upward with tiny quivering hitches. "Over time you'll learn how to control these muscles yourself, they'll get stronger and more responsive, you can keep the egg right where you want it." Christine smirked, letting the egg slip down into the palm of her hand, she clutched it in her fist and nodded at her mother-in-law's dresser. "Go get the tightest pair of panties you can find." Frightened, flustered and almost painfully aroused Catherine shakily stepped over to her dresser and slowly opened her underwear drawer.

Her pussy throbbed and burned, a faint stinging sensation still remained from her waxing, but it was paired with a confusing cool slickness that seemed to permeate her entire vulva. The skin was so smooth and fresh and surprisingly firm, almost like it had been rejuvenated. Glancing down at her immaculate and beautifully shaped vulva Catherine was struck by how much it both looked and felt like the pussy of a woman half her age. The thought alone sent a surprising surge of pleasure racing down into her faintly pulsing crotch. A tiny moan escaped her lips as she plunged her hands into the mass of black lace filling the drawer.

Her knees nearly buckled as she pulled out one of the pairs she'd been most excited to try. They were thicker than most of the other pairs, made out of some kind of durable shiny mesh, flat and slippery in texture but coarser than regular lace. Paradoxically the cut was strikingly sparse, a cross between classic Brazilian and bikini style with a relatively small but wide triangular crotch that continued up the back, getting steadily wider until it just about covered the palm of her hand. The side straps were finger-thick black satin ribbons that could be tied to the desired snugness.

"Yes! Those will do nicely. Bring them over here love." Christine ordered softly. Catherine turned slowly, feeling the subtle spasms tormenting her dripping cunt speeding up along with her heartbeat. Obediently she approached her daughter-in-law, holding out the underwear with both hands, offering it to the younger woman. Christine took them and set them aside on the edge of bed, her other hand latching confidently onto the older woman's right hip. "It can be a little hard the first time, so I'm going to do you a favor and put the egg inside you. Pay attention." She said sternly. Catherine swallowed hard, her body stiffening.

She nodded weakly, her legs trembling slightly. "Normally we'd use some lube, but I doubt with you that's ever going to be an issue." She grinned impishly, still clutching the egg in her right hand, she nudged her fist between her mother-in-law's sticky thighs, pushing them apart. Catherine nervously shuffled her feet outward, spreading her legs for the younger woman. She gasped when she felt Christine's cool knuckles brush briefly against her glistening labia. "Now this is important." Her daughter-in-law stressed emphatically. "The big end goes up."

She tilted the egg so that the oblong end bumped lightly against Catherine's soaking wet opening. "Now take a deep breath." The older woman inhaled deeply. "Hold it for as long as you can." Catherine nodded and held her breath. "When you let it out, I'm going to put it up inside you." Christine murmured, adjusting her fingers so that the large dome of the Yoni egg nestled more snugly between her mother-in-law's slippery folds. She rocked it gently from side to side, getting Catherine used to its size and shape. "Let all your muscles completely relax, open yourself, inviting, receptive, relenting, accepting, okay?Ready?"

Catherine let out a whimper, she couldn't hold her breath for another second. It all came rushing out in a relieving whoosh. She barely noticed the egg lurching up inside her body, she was so unbelievably wet, and aroused and loose. "Fuck." She hissed, finally feeling it as her lower muscles contracted, surrounding the soothing and familiar shape. Her daughter-in-law's mouth had curved into a triumphant grin.

"It's right above your opening, in fact the tip is still poking out a little." The younger woman whispered, her hand was still positioned conspicuously underneath her mother-in-law's mound, the tips of her fingers still gently nestled between the older woman's labia. Catherine nodded nervously, her eyes were squeezed tightly shut and she was sucking on her lower lip. "The ideal position though is quite a bit deeper." Her daughter-in-law continued. "I'm going to move it to exactly where it's supposed to be Catherine. Then I'm going to hold it there for a few seconds, so that you can get a feel for it." Catherine whimpered and tilted back her head.