Touched Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a very out of character display of defiance Catherine shook her daughter-in-law's hand free and ducked back into the pool area, her heart beating quickly she carefully approached the lifeguard station. The busty muscular blond saw her coming from several meters away. "You again?" She said a bit gruffly but there was a sly little smile on her face.

"Hi." Catherine said shyly, craning her neck to look up at the woman. "My girlfriend told me to get your number." Catherine fumbled nervously in her purse, pulling out her little book and holding it up along with a pen. She clenched her jaw and tried to project grim determination. The lifeguard smirked, leaning down she grasped the booklet and pen, her strong fingers sliding over Catherine's hand.

This was what Christine had wanted, she'd insisted that Catherine do it, before she'd ordered her to stay close. This was the only logical choice, she wasn't being defiant at all, in reality she was being obedient and conscientious! "Does your girlfriend always tell you what to do?" The lifeguard asked, pausing as she jotted her name and number down in Catherine's book.

The older woman nodded. "Yes." She confirmed voluntarily. It felt strange admitting it so openly, but it also excited her to say it out loud. It was so loud in the cavernous room that she doubted anyone else could hear her. She could probably say anything at all. "More importantly I always do exactly what she tells me to do." Catherine simpered, nodding her head at her own emergent boldness.

The lifeguard leaned down again, handing Catherine back her little booklet. The older woman caught a glimpse inside the well-built woman's swimsuit. Her cleavage was like a rosy canyon that seemed to stretch on forever underneath the straining red spandex. Catherine swallowed hard, tucking her things back into her purse. "Be careful." The lifeguard murmured. "The floor is slippery when it's wet, and it's always wet."

She gave Catherine one last wry grin then looked away. The older woman turned slowly and made sure to tread carefully, feeling far less confident as her flip flops squelched noisily on the treacherous cement floor. She let out a dramatic sigh of relief as she reached the dry hallway that led back outside. She passed safely through the exit and squinted in the bright sunlight outside.

Christine was waiting, her expression hard to read, perhaps she was annoyed or maybe she was pleased, Catherine approached the younger woman wearily. "I-I did what you asked." She squeaked. "I got the lifeguard's number." She forced a grin. Her daughter-in-law sniffed.

"Oh. I wondered what you were up to, I completely forgot about her." She said sulkily. Catherine smiled realizing that her daughter-in-law wasn't mad, she had just been worried. "I'm glad you didn't get snapped up by one of those swim team overachievers." They both shared a guilty smile. "C'mon, I'm starving after that swim, let's go get something to eat. We'll go someplace nice, courtesy of Gregory." She chuckled gleefully. Catherine nodded contentedly, she was hungry too, and It was abundantly clear that they'd both worked up quite the appetite.