Touched Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was something so humiliating and yet extremely erotic about the way the younger woman was helping her perform such an intimate and invasive exercise. "Here we go." Christine breathed, her hot breath washing over Catherine's naked right hip, causing her to shudder uncontrollably. The egg started to burrow its way deeper into her vagina, she could feel every millimeter of movement, despite her relaxed muscles it was stretching her out inside, making space for itself deep in her hot and gooey center.

"Fuck!" She repeated more shrilly this time, her chest heaving as she panted for air. The egg, which felt like it had expanded dramatically in size, finally came to a very unequivocal stop. Catherine hazarded a glance down at her daughter-in-law, the younger woman was smiling up at her, she seemed impossibly calm, confident and happy. Her expression filled Catherine with a dizzying mixture of contentment and arousal.

"My fingers are inside you right now." Her daughter-in-law said quietly. "All the way up to their second knuckles." Catherine quivered and her cheeks flushed scarlet, partially because she could actually feel those knuckles. Her vagina was clamping down on them, ineffectually sucking and drooling all over them. "That's just about how deep it should be. I want you to focus on everything you're feeling down there, memorize every subtle sensation. Visualize the egg, nestled snugly and securely, let your muscles surround it, ensconce it. Imagine your pussy is like a fist and you're clenching it around the egg." Catherine felt her daughter-in-law's fingers wiggling and her vaginal muscles spasmed in response.

For a split second she almost thought that she could see inside herself, the firm unyielding form of the egg stood out in stark relief as her comparably weak muscles twitched and pulsed, letting her know exactly where and to what extent the egg was positioned inside her over-sensitized vagina. "Good! Great!" Christine chirped. The praise just caused Catherine's vaginal spasms to intensify in both strength and frequency. "Okay, alright, I'm going to pull out now." Her daughter-in-law said excitedly.

The younger woman's free hand flew up and grabbed hold of Catherine's right hand, she dragged it down slowly, bringing all her fingers into contact with her pulsing vulva. "I want you to slide your hand underneath as my fingers slip out. Put pressure on your opening. It's unlikely that the egg will fall out, but the longer you can keep it in place the better it will be." Catherine nodded frantically, her body was swinging wildly between the verge of orgasm and the panic and fear of picturing it shooting out from between her legs, and Christine's inevitable disappointment. So she did as she was told and desperately clutched at her labia, pushing them roughly together as she felt the younger woman's slick fingers gliding out of her body.

"Yes, exactly like that!" Christine huffed, letting go of her mother-in-law's wrist and reaching over to the side of the bed. She picked up Catherine's choice of underwear and spread them out between her hands so that the older woman could step into them. "When I pull these up, you can let go of your pussy." She murmured, sounding almost apologetic. Catherine nodded once, rocking her heels slowly back together to make it easier for her daughter-in-law to hoist them up her legs. Christine slowly dragged the sleek-looking black panties upward, cresting her mother-in-law's hips as the thick satiny crotch of the lingerie wrapped tightly around her swollen labia.

"Ohhh... God!" Catherine exhaled, almost whining as her fingers unintentionally grazed her clit as she slipped them out from underneath the snug-fitting underwear. Christine just grinned and continued pulling up the sides and then the waistband until the panties were almost painfully tight. She also made sure the bows on the sides were cinched and straightened out so that they'd lie flat. "I... I love the way you... Take such good care of me." Catherine, unable to contain herself, half moaned, half sighed as her daughter-in-law made the last couple of minor adjustments.

The younger woman just snorted and got to her feet. She leaned in and looked directly into Catherine's trusting eyes. "I always take care of my things, don't you?"

The older woman blushed. Is she saying I'm one of her... Things? Or am I reading too much into it? Catherine didn't know whether to feel insulted or pleased by the possibility of this oblique form of objectification. She couldn't deny that there was a part of her that liked the idea. Being a person was so complicated, there were so many expectations, responsibilities, considerations... It was exhausting just thinking about it. But on the other hand, as an object, a willing accessory to this incredible and unbelievably beautiful woman... All those worries just drifted away.

It was supremely ironic, but Catherine had never felt so free and unconstrained, it was like being born again. Christine had unlocked her body, mind and heart, it was like she'd given her a second chance at life. If this was what being one of her daughter-in-law's things was like, Catherine wouldn't trade it for the world. "Yes! Yes!" She answered enthusiastically, tears coming to her eyes. The younger woman nodded smartly, gifting her with a benevolent smile.

"Speaking of which." She simpered. "I have another lesson for you today babe." Catherine involuntarily shuddered, it was the first time Christine had called her "babe", and the word alone had given her a rush that seemed like it would never subside. The older woman couldn't stop smiling, and she nodded happily, eager and excited to learn anything her daughter-in-law was willing to teach her. "So... Have you ever heard the term Vee Pee Ell?" The younger woman asked, the corners of her mouth tilting slyly upward.

Catherine's eyes darted off to the left as she wracked her brain, trying to connect the letters to anything familiar. "Vee Pee Ell..." She repeated quietly. Christine waited patiently.

"It's an acronym." She hinted playfully, giving her mother-in-law a solicitous grin.

"Very Pretty... Lingerie?" Catherine proposed doubtfully. The younger woman made a loud unpleasant sound imitating an electric buzzer.

"Wrong!" She crowed, trotting over to Catherine's dresser she bent over and yanked open the bottom drawer. "Leggings, leggings, leggings!" She said excitedly, as she rifled through the older woman's less substantial legwear. She suddenly froze, her hands stopping in mid-rummage. "Tights! Tights! Tights!" She squealed, turning her head, wild grin complimenting her loquaciousness. "Catherine, this is quite the surprise, you have a bunch of really cute tights hiding down here!" She pivoted around quickly on one heel, clutching a small bundle of material in her hands.

"These are going to be perfect!" She sauntered quickly over to her mother-in-law and thrust one pair into her hands, Catherine recognized them instantly. They were bright tulip printed tights, mostly white but with numerous colorful blooming flowers scattered strategically about, she'd fallen in love with them in a boutique years ago but only worn them twice. This was actually one of her dirty little secrets, she collected tights, but almost never wore them. She found their deceptive delicacy sexy and enticing, but when it came to showing them off she always chickened out and ended up wearing a dress or jeans on top.

"And I'll be taking these for myself!" Christine smiled, retaining a second pair of tights which Catherine also recognized, these were a brilliant banana-yellow, she'd purchased them in a rundown strip-mall on a trip down south a few years ago, she'd worn them exactly once. The energized younger woman stood directly in front of her anxious mother-in-law. "Put them on!" She said sharply, smiling rapaciously. Nervously Catherine untangled the tights and started working them over her feet one at a time.

Her face was already flushing as she sensed at least partially what her daughter-in-law had in mind. Pulling them up wasn't so bad, except for when one of the sides caught on the left knot of her bikini-style panties, still she got it over the hump and tugged them the rest of the way up to her bellybutton. "Oh, god." She murmured, twisting her hips right and then left, feeling, without even having to look, the not-so-subtle bumps of the knots, bows and straps of her jet-black underwear.

Tentatively reaching down with her fingers she gently traced the lines, the tights weren't really concealing anything, in fact she felt that they were drawing attention to her unusual choice in lingerie. (Not that it really had been her choice!) "Christine, I... I really don't think these are going to work, not with the bikini panties." Catherine frowned, tilting her body so that she could catch a glimpse of her ass, a second concern occurring, that her underwear might even be showing through.

Christine just grabbed her mother-in-law's shoulders and held her at arms length. "Vee Pee Ell Catherine... It stands for Visible Panty Line. A phenomenon I'm sure you've managed to skillfully sidestep all these years due to excessive modesty and questionable good fortune, but that all ends today!" She chuckled wickedly, giving the older woman's arms a gentle comforting squeeze. "You see Catherine, there are many times in a woman's life when she accidentally reveals the color or style of underwear she's wearing, it is, you might say, an... Occupational hazard."

Christine's hands glided down Catherine's arms, circling loosely around the older woman's wrists. "But..." She breathed, pulling her mother-in-law close, while crossing her trembling hands in front of her tulip-covered crotch. "Only she truly knows just how much of an accident it really is." Christine started shuffling backwards, dragging her reluctant mother-in-law along with her. When the two of them were roughly situated in front of her bedroom mirror, Christine gracefully lifted the older woman's arms over their heads, then pirouetted smoothly behind her.

"Look closely, and tell me what you see." She murmured into Catherine's ear, bumping her pelvis softly into her mother-in-law's bottom, causing her to arch her back slightly. She let out a rather ambivalent grunt. Her eyes darted frantically all over her lower body, she was terrified but also acutely aroused, and the fact that her daughter-in-law was still holding her hands high above her head wasn't helping either. Her gaze fixated on her crotch, the white tights almost glowed in the early morning light, the liberally interspersed flowers cast blurry luminous bubbles of red, yellow, blue and pink.

After a few moments her eyes adjusted and she could see more, so much more. At first glance, what had appeared as a ghostly shadow haunting the valley between her thighs, gradually resolved into the distinctive shape of her underwear, and then fainter yet somehow more salient silvery slashes came into view outlining each individual band and bump of material. As Christine steered her mother-in-law tilting her from side to side via her hands. The light changed with each degree she moved, bringing new defining shadows along with it.

Less than ten quiet seconds had passed, but Catherine had already decided she could see the loose loopy bows and their trailing ribbons through her tights, if she stared long enough, and if the light was hitting them at just the right angle. Her face turned a deeper shade of red. "Isn't that interesting?" Her daughter-in-law asked theatrically. "At a glance, you can't really make out anything specific, but the longer you look..." She suddenly twirled the older woman around so that they were facing again, lowering her arms back down between her thighs before gripping her hips lightly with her hands.

"It's like a little treat for everyone around you. If you're just passing by, the most they'll get is a feeling, you know; an inkling that something is there even though they won't actually know for sure. But... If you were to stop and say hello." Christine traced her fingers lightly up and down her mother-in-law's thighs, pausing carefully as she touched the arcing ribbons underneath. "With every passing second it becomes a little more obvious, don't you think?" Catherine took a deep breath and tried to get her frazzled emotions under control.

Christine's hands started moving again, looping lazily around the bows, following them forward and then back, tracing two figure-eights on the outsides the older woman's thighs. Little spasms were stabbing randomly inside Catherine's cunt, throwing her off balance, and she was getting out of breath even though she was just standing still. She could feel the Yoni Egg shifting around internally, her clenching muscles were pulling it deeper even as her increasing wetness made her feel as though it were slipping away.

"If you're feeling generous, you could stay and chat for a bit. Little by little their suspicions will mount, until..." Christine's fingertips stopped on the knots of the two invisible bows, she fingered them playfully. "There's no longer any doubt in their minds." She gave each knot a carefree poke and pulled away her hands. "Now when they look at this." She waved her hands expressively. "All they're seeing is your panties Catherine. It's like you're not even wearing tights anymore. You're standing there having a conversation with someone in nothing but you underwear."

She laughed musically. "You're putting on a sexy little show, they know and you know, but they don't know you know. Only you know, that they know. Isn't that fascinating Catherine?" The older woman swallowed and thought about how grateful she was that her knees had locked up at some point, saving her from the embarrassment of collapsing onto the floor. "And my favorite part." The younger woman raised both her eyebrows dramatically and gave her mother-in-law a particularly solicitous grin. "They won't say a thing Catherine. Not one word. What they will do is keep looking though!" She laughed. "No, pants, no, skirts!" She said in a singsong lilt, ending it with a gleeful chuckle, giving Catherine a soft slap on the ass as she turned and sauntered towards the end of the bed. She was clearly in a good mood.

"I think I'm going to take this bad-boy with me today." She said a coy smirk forming on her striking red lips as she gave her strapon a final fondle before shifting to its clasps. Catherine watched with growing bewilderment as the younger woman carefully slipped the rainbow-colored dildo out from its reversible harness and flipped it around. Grunting slightly she stroked it lightly through her intimidating auburn bush and then it was quickly disappearing into the inviting red thicket. She sighed contentedly as the subtly flared base bumped gently into her tender glistening labia. "Ugh. I love how full it makes me feel." She flashed her mother-in-law a quick smile then snapped the harness back into place before picking up her own pair of tights.

Christine pulled on the banana-yellow tights and then zipped up a dark purple leather high-waisted miniskirt over them. The hem ended a little above her knees, so it wasn't quite as provocative as it could have been. Catherine was kind of surprised that her daughter-in-law hadn't bothered to put on any underwear, or more specifically she took note of the suspicious absence of her boring tan panties that the younger woman had been obsessing over for the last few days. Maybe the strapon and its harness was enough?

Her daughter-in-law turned her head, just enough to glance back over her shoulder. "What? I brought some of my clothes in here this morning while you were still asleep. Oh. You're wondering about your panties, aren't you?" She smiled smugly. "Where could they be?" She said, her voice lilting up in mock uncertainty. Catherine grimaced, annoyed and embarrassed by the way Christine always seemed to know just what she was thinking, like she was an open book. The younger woman laughed musically and smiled, her expression softening as she took notice of Catherine's reaction, becoming surprisingly conciliatory. "Sorry." She smirked. "I was doing it again, wasn't I?"

Her mother-in-law resisted rolling her eyes, realizing perhaps for the first time how predictable Christine's teasing had become, it really did seem like she couldn't help it. Catherine was just glad that the incessant teasing turned her on so much, otherwise... Well, she was just lucky that it did. The younger woman quickly rounded the end of the bed and nearly pushed Catherine out of the way as she bent over in front of her and grabbed a pair of colorful trainers from underneath. She was left staring directly Christine's bottom, the crotch of her vibrant yellow tights almost exposed.

Catherine flushed as she recalled how her daughter-in-law's crotch had looked moments before, tight straps digging faintly into her pale flesh, crisscrossing artistically over her flat toned belly, nothing but a conspicuous rainbow-colored rubber disc clutched between her thighs to give any indication that a 20 centimeter dildo was buried deep inside her cunt. Catherine gave an involuntary shudder and tried to think of something else. Her daughter-in-law finished pulling on her shoes and popped back up, pivoting athletically nearly in her mother-in-law's face.

"The answer to your burning question is that I made Gregory wear them, he had them on during dinner last night!" She grinned. "I told him that it's the closest he's going to get to my pussy for awhile, and I didn't want him to feel completely neglected." She snorted into her hand, incapable of holding in her laughter any longer. "Can you believe it?!" She leaned on Catherine's shoulders for support, bringing their faces closer together and continuing in a whisper. "The truth is I wanted him to wear them because it's not enough just to lock up his cock, I want him to have a constant reminder of everything he's missing."

Catherine was stunned, her face started to burn as she blushed more fiercely than she had all that morning. She made my son wear my dirty underwear...?! Her mind went blank, her face slack. This was almost too much to process, and yet her pussy was going crazy, the intense throbbing burn between her legs brought her jolting back into the present. Her daughter-in-law had walked back over to Catherine's dresser and had opened its bottom drawer once more. What now?! She thought both annoyed and aroused.

"One last thing before we go. Let's take a look at your shorts." Christine pawed through her carefully organized selection of strikingly ordinary clothes until she found a few pairs. She held each one up to her waist, checking them for length and fit. She shook her head and tossed them all carelessly back into the drawer, kicking it shut with her foot.

"You don't really have any shorts do you?" She asked seeming annoyed, a cute little frown on her mouth.

"T-Those are all I have! Those are shorts, aren't they?" Her mother-in-law mumbled feeling both dejected and confused. Christine turned her head and fixed the older woman with a patronizing smile.

"Oh honey, the kind of shorts I'm talking about show a little bit of ass." She slipped her hand around Catherine's hip and gently gripped the bottom-half of her mother-in-law's butt-cheek. She gave it a squeeze and a playful shake. It jiggled pleasantly when she let go.

"We need something to wear after we're done swimming. Don't even sweat it. We can pick some up on the way!" Catherine nodded meekly, her ass still tingling where her daughter-in-law had squeezed it. "Here, today's top." Christine tossed her mother-in-law a blood-red halter top with surprisingly delicate straps. "It's one of my favorites." She breathed emphatically as Catherine pulled it on, it smelled just like Christine and the older woman found herself filling with a calming warmth that put a blissful smile on her face.