All Comments on 'Town & County Confidential Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish I could say “why” but I can not.

This writing is one of the best from the entire series: passion, insights, no overly done descriptions, easily read as stand alone and as part of the series, some suggestions of good humor, plot tension, etc. and etc..

Thank you.

Craig

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story to this point with an extra dose of hatred for the FEDS. It has most of your trademark suspense with numerous clues left behind. So does the IC save the women from a certain death sentence or someone else?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 2 years agoAuthor
Please add a title to your comments!

One of the comments is not showing up. I can go into my dashboard and read it, but I can't make it appear here. Putting a title on your comments should work to make sure the comment contents show up. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

From my iPhone screen, there is no place for a title. Perhaps that comment you reference also came from a mobile device with no option for a title?

Craig

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 2 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

The next chapter of the story has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

If you like my stories, please consider supporting me on Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/IronCrowbar

Level 4 Patreon patrons will be receiving the answer to the cliffhanger early. Other level patrons will receive updates and extra content, such as what Carole and Cindy Ross look like, with more to follow.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 2 years ago

Here we go again with another nail biter. Great work as usual cant wait for the next installment.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

Neither my PC nor my Android " Comment " section . Provide the option for a title . As I would if I could . This case is hitting close to home . As you mentioned the immigrants came through my State . And is a hot spot for all immigrants for whatever they are seeking . Unfortunately this treacherous and physically dangerous border has proven unmanageable by all parties tasked with its control . It is not as simple as just saying " Get it done . " And remains an international nightmare . Hope you post my comment as it has no political agenda . But I fear for the lives of those women . Hope you can save them . And have the opportunity of asylum .

drkhonestydrkhonestyover 2 years ago

Another winner to me. I love the use of imagery in this Spillane inspired piece!

madmaniacmadmaniacover 2 years ago

Literotica seem to be holding part 2 back. Other stories have had back to back chapters published... What are they doing?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 2 years agoAuthor
Delay

I’m not sure why there is a delay in Chapter 2 being published. We’ll see if it’s published tomorrow (Monday).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well the story, the plot is good, but it reads like a screenplay. Too many details about the scene. I suggest the author keep two versions one for readers and one for Hollywood.

teedeedubteedeedubover 2 years ago

Chapter 2 has not posted yet. I presume your change in writing style is due to the "Hammered-Ode to Mickey Spillane" contest? Not bad compared to other competitors. Under the new format on Lit you cannot add a title. Oh, also, great story. So far...........

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 2 years agoAuthor
tomorrow, and comments on the comments

The second chapter should be published tomorrow (Tuesday, 9/28), Lord willin' and the Creek don't rise. And I understand about titles to comments; we'll drive on with what we've got.

teedeedub - yes, because this is part of the Spillane challenge, I've essentially re-introduced the characters, so that new readers get an idea of who they are.. And of course I've added the 'Russ Ferrament' quotations. I really wish this challenge had been going on when 'Film Noir' was published; that would've been my true ode to Mickey Spillane. I'd been considering another Russ Ferrament story, and this challenge provided the opportunity.

pk2curious - I wasn't intending to touch the immigration issue, as this is more a drug and prostitution story and the dirty cops and agents that accompany those vices. You may also have noticed that I've really toned down the politics in this story, as well...

tazz317tazz317over 2 years ago
IT DEFINITELY WILL BECOME WORSE UNTIL

the corruption finally rots those causing the uproar. TK U MLJ LV NV

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago
Judge Nance needs ExtraJudicial Punishment

Judge Nance needs to go away.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Shouldn't say this really but it's about time Nance had a serious accident involving a bole in the head.

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Good opening chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES