Toxic Attraction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? On a Saturday that's not normal." Lester was enjoying every second of this. He was intoxicated by being naked in front of a woman like Sarah, watching how uncomfortable she was while still trying to be polite.

"Yeah no, his boss called him late last night and asked him to come in. Some kind of emergency." Sarah couldn't help it. It was too awkward of a situation. His eyes quickly flicked down and looked at Lester's dick.

She let out a small inaudible gasp as she saw his large member swaying between his legs. Lester saw her look and flexed a little, making sure she saw it twitch.

Sarah composed herself quickly and looked back up at Lester, avoiding his gaze and settling on a point on the wall behind him.

"Uhh Lester, you're naked you know."

Lester smiled inwardly.Obviously.

"Oh I'm sorry, does this make you uncomfortable?" He feigned concern. "I'm just so used to having the apartment to myself I guess it's sort of a habit."

He didn't move. He let his eyes wander over her body until she responded.

"Yeah if you could put some clothes on that would be great." She made eye contact as she spoke and then quickly looked back down at his dick. She quickly adjusted herself and looked back up at his eyes "I would appreciate it."

"Yeah no problem, I'm actually going to run out and grab some breakfast. Do you want anything?"

Sarah smiled and shook her head. "No, I'm alright thanks though. Just going to catch up on some work emails."He totally saw me look at his dick. Goddammit. Talk about awkward. Way to go Sarah.

"OK, I'll leave you to it. See you later." Lester walked out of the kitchen smiling.Phase one complete: make Sarah aware of your cock.

Sarah sat there in silence trying to busy herself on her phone but not actually comprehending what she was reading. She could hear Lester moving around the apartment, apparently getting ready. She wasn't able to breathe until she heard the sound of the front door close and the lock engage.

What the hell just happened? Did he come in here on purpose or was he really used to just walking around his apartment naked? She'd have to ask Dan about this later.I wonder what he'll say....I'm never going to hear the end of it.

She scrolled back through her phone and opened her chat with Dan to read the last message.

"Have to run honey. Whatever you decide to do, take pics :P" it read.

Well, at least now she had a good response for her husband that was sure to leave him speechless for a bit.

"Guess what. Lester wore the same outfit as me. I guess clothing is optional today ;)" she smiled slightly and pressed the send button.

The image of Lester's cock twitching popped into her head. She shuddered. Did she cause that twitch? If Lester found her attractive why wasn't he hard? Didn't she make him hard?What would his cock look like hard?

Sarah got up from the table and made her way to the bedroom. She needed to clear her head and nothing worked better than a nice long hot shower.

She began to get undressed, peeling off her hip-hugging sweat shorts and dropping her white t-shirt to the floor when her phone buzzed. She glanced at it, a message from Dan.

Smiling, she unlocked her phone and opened her messages. She has to stifle back a laugh at his response. "WHAT!?"Looks like I won.

—-------

Dan was still stuck in the meeting with his colleagues. It was more of a working session between them trying to figure out the best angle to take with this client and reformatting their strategy but after reading her vague last message, Dan was beside himself.

What did she mean Lester wasn't wearing any clothes? Was she serious about not wearing any? Are they both naked, together in the apartment? What's happening? Are they talking? Which room are they in?

"Hey Dan, you with us?" one of his colleagues asked.

"Yeah, yeah I'm just reviewing some of the last emails with them to make sure we didn't miss anything."

"Could you run us through your pitch deck again so we can see if there are any holes in it?"

"Yeah let me fire it up." Dan grimaced.Goddamit running through this deck is going to take at least half an hour. I need to go call Sarah.

—--------

Sarah stared at Dan's message, waiting for him to follow up and ask another question or call but nothing came in.Let's turn the screws a little more then.

Sarah finished disrobing, grabbed her towel from her luggage, and wrapped it around herself. She made her way over to the door and peeked out to make sure Lester was still gone.

Not hearing him at all, she made her way across the hall into the bathroom.

Closing the bathroom door, she dropped her towel and opened her phone's camera app. She would rarely send Dan a racy photo. Whenever she did it always led to a hot session between them. This was her nuclear option to get him home from the office.

Which pose will really drive him crazy? She played with a few different angles taking various pictures until she found one she liked. Then the little devil on her shoulder suggested something even crazier to drive Dan wild.What if I sent him a picture from Lester's room?

The idea sent a tingle of excitement through her body. It was so wrong and she knew it would drive Dan wild with questions. She was enjoying tormenting him and playing the naughty wife character.

She didn't know how long Lester would be at breakfast or where he was going so she had to be quick. She inched open the bathroom door and peeked out. Holding her towel around herself she tiptoed into the living room to double-check that the front door was still locked. It was.

Naked, except for her towel, she quickly hurried back down the hall stopping in front of Lester's door. She had no idea what lay beyond this point. She raised her fist and knocked on the door.

Nothing.

She tried the handle. It was unlocked.

Pushing the door open, it took a minute for Sarah's eyes to adjust to seeing the dark and dingy room beyond. She reached for the light switch and nothing happened. The only light source in the room came from the screensaver of Lester's computer. It illuminated a mess of a room filled with old plates, dirty clothes, and empty Cheeto bags.What the fuck?

If Sarah had left her bedroom light on, she might have noticed another light source streaming in through Lester's hidden peephole.

How could anyone live like this? How was the rest of the apartment so clean? She stood paralyzed at the door, not knowing what to do next. Where would she even take the picture in this mess?

She slowly crept into the room, stepping between piles of garbage on the floor until she stood in the middle of the mess. Looking around there were really only a couple of options. She could take a photo where she was standing in the middle of the room, take one in front of the computer or the only other open space was Lester's bed.

Reminding herself she was working with a limited amount of time she decided to quickly do all three. The point was to tease Dan after all.

Working quickly, she gently dropped her towel in a clear patch on the floor and held her camera out in front of her. Not wanting to give Dan too much excitement she framed up the photo to capture just the tops of her breasts and face, making a kissing gesture with her lips. Even though these were going just to Dan, she still didn't trust sending nude photos over cell phone networks. Or worse what if one of Dan's coworkers saw?

She snapped a pic looking seductively at the camera, the background was clearly a foreign place Dan had never seen before but he should recognize the familiar hallway through the open door.

Sarah grimaced and she made her way over to the computer chair.How did Lester find anything with a desk this messy?

The light from the screensaver provided the best lighting for her next picture. This time she wanted to ratchet up the tension for Dan. She placed her towel onto the computer chair before sitting down.

Now naked in Lester's computer chair she framed up the photo the same way but instead of looking at the camera, she looked up and off camera, as if she was focusing on something else. Someone else. She made her best 'fuck me' eyes at this pretend stranger and pushed the camera button.

Now worried that Lester would return any minute, she quickly made her way over to the bed and paused to think of the best shot to drive Dan wild.

In for a penny in for a pound. She gently laid down on top of what she assumed were unwashed sheets.The things I do for my husband.

With the computer screen still casting the perfect amount of light, Sarah held the camera next to her, like the view another person laying in the bed would have. She closed her eyes, squeezed her legs together, bit her lip in bliss, and took a photo. Then she took another doing her best imitation of the face she makes when she orgasms.

She smiled as she scrolled back looking at the photos.These are going to drive Dan crazy.

Sarah slid her toned legs off the bed and stood up. Still naked, she made her way back over to Lester's computer chair to retrieve her towel. She took special care to tiptoe around the mess on his floor.

Sliding the towel around herself, she quickly made her way to the door. She was so focused on sneaking back out of the room and planning what to text to her husband she didn't notice the shadowy figure lurking in the open closet.

Closing the door behind her, Sarah let out a sigh of relief. She didn't realize how quickly she had been breathing or how turned on she had become.Dan better come home soon.

She wasn't sure if it was her anticipated reaction from Dan to her texts or the fact that she was just naked in a stranger's room.A stranger who was just naked in front of me 10 minutes ago....But she was ready for a repeat of last night.

—---

Back in his room, Lester stood still in his closet waiting for Sarah to reenter.That was close. What the hell just happened?

Lester had luckily been preparing to watch Sarah shower through the peephole in his closet. She hadn't showered after she had sex with Dan last night, it was only a matter of time. Faking leaving the apartment would only make her more comfortable showering there for the first time.

He did not expect her to enter his room. Not yet. He hadn't prepared it. Normally he didn't mind the mess he left around but he didn't want her to see it. A woman like Sarah liked cleanliness and now she's seen how he lives.

Still, it didn't stop her from getting naked in his room. Or laying naked on his bed taking sexy pictures for her husband. If only she knew that a few feet away in the same room, Lester was naked slowly stroking his cock and watching her private photoshoot.

Lester was used to preying on women who were alone. Dan was a new element he didn't fully understand but there was a way to leverage him to Lester's advantage.

She clearly liked to please him and she enjoyed the fantasy of being watched. Dan clearly had a thing for showing Sarah off and the thought of her with another man. Maybe she enjoyed it as well. He thought back to the plans he made earlier in the day and began thinking about his timeline.

His thoughts were interrupted by the light from the peephole illuminating his face.It's go time.

From his peephole's vantage point, Lester had the perfect view of the shower but couldn't see the rest of the bathroom. He could hear Sarah moving around but wasn't able to see her yet.

After what seemed like an eternity she appeared and turned on the water. She tested the temperature with her hand while looking at her cell phone. To Lester's dismay, she still had her towel on.GET NAKED!

Once she was satisfied with the temperature of the water, she slowly walked back to the counter with her full attention on her cell phone. She had sent Dan the first picture, the one of her standing naked in Lester's room, but he didn't respond yet. She waited for the three little dots to appear but they never came.

She scrolled back up and smiled at his last message "WHAT!?"

She loved teasing him and getting him riled up. It always made things so much hotter the next time they had sex. And tonight would be intense.

With the hot shower calling her name and no reply in sight from Dan, Sarah sent him the three other photos. He was going to lose his mind.

Sarah put her phone down on the counter and made her way over to the shower. She reached in to test the water one last time. It was perfect and the water pressure felt great.

She undid her towel and hung it on a hook on the wall.

—----

Lester watched as Sarah got into the shower. She was completely naked right in front of him. He pressed his beady eyes up to the peephole to take in as much of her as he could. He had taken great care to ensure his peephole wouldn't be discovered and once again it had gone unnoticed by the shower's occupant.

He licked his lips as his eyes traveled up her toned calves to her beautiful ass. Beads of water streamed down her body and Sarah began to rinse off. Her body rivaled that of the other young women Lester had previously preyed upon. She clearly works hard to keep her body in shape.

In shape for her husband. All the effort that I get to enjoy.

Lester slowly stroked his cock as he admired Sarah's perfect breasts. His cock twitched involuntarily at the thought of sliding it between them. He was so focused on her body that he was taken aback by the look on her face.

Sarah didn't look like a woman normally did in the shower. No, her mind was elsewhere. Thinking about something naughty.

—--

Maybe it was the apartment or maybe it was just the fact that she finally had some quiet time alone. Away from the kids and the stress of work, alone in an exciting city like Chicago with her husband. She felt more alive than she had these past few months.

The difficulty and stress of their financial situation seemed to melt away as she thought about all the fun she and Dan would have soon. Had he checked his phone yet and seen the pictures? How would he respond? Would he text or just call?

Would he think that she was actually doing something with his roommate? She shuddered. She liked to tease Dan but she would never step out on him. Especially with someone like that.

Even though she didn't regard Lester highly, the mental image of his large cock from this morning appeared in her mind. The way it twitched when she looked at it. It was the first dick she had seen that wasn't her husband's.

Dan was going to go crazy when she told him what happened. What would he say to Lester? Would he be pissed or would he be turned on? Maybe both?

Sarah wished she could check her phone. She was dying to know how Dan replied. Maybe he blew off work and was on his way home to her now. After seeing the photos he would come in with questions and wonder what the hell happened while he was at work. He'd know deep down nothing happened but he'd still feel the thrill.

He would force her into the bedroom and rip off her clothes, pushing her onto the bed and smother her mouth with his.

Sarah continued to daydream and she lathered shampoo through her hair. Thinking of Dan taking her. Pushing himself inside her as punishment for her teasing. Sarah moaning loud for anyone to hear. Forhim to hear.

Washing the shampoo from her hair, Sarah massaged her scalp with her nails. The feeling combined with her dirty thoughts was electric. She slowly began caressing her skin. She needed release. She needed to see how Dan replied. She needed him home. Now.

Sarah grabbed her body wash and applied it to her white loofah. In her heightened state of sexual tension, she ran it all over herself, her body responding to its delicate touch. She only applied a small amount of body wash but her loofah felt like it was absolutely gushing as she ran it over her breasts and her tight stomach.

—---

Lester salivated watching Sarah use the loofah. He rapidly stroked his cock as she ran it over her tits. His cum was touching her skin. It was in her hand. He had marked her. She was his.

'mhmm' Sarah was indeed enjoying her shower. Lester watched as Saran ran the cum drenched loofah over her shoulders. He moaned from his hiding place as it caressed her long-toned legs. She thought she was getting clean but she was getting dirtier than she knew.

He held his breath and she brought the loofah in between her legs. She gently cleaned herself but her fingers lingered.

She quickly raised the loofah to her chest and squeezed it. The water flushed all of the soap and cum out onto her. She was trying to clear the soap from the loofah but just showered herself in his cum. His little soldiers ran rampant down her body.

As she hung the loofah back in its spot. She braced herself with one hand against the wall while the other traveled down to her slit.

—------

Sarah played with her clit. Slowly, gently massaging circles into it. She was clean now and could really enjoy this shower.

Dan's hands running all over her. The warmth of his cock inside of her sliding in and out. Faster and faster. Hungry to explore every inch of her. Dan's hands pulling the hair at the base of her neck, his other hand holding her hip down, letting her know she was his and he wasn't stopping.

The grunts and sounds he made as he fucked her. Her nails digging into his back. How loud she would moan as she felt his cock grow larger. Someone hearing her.

Someone listening to them. Enjoying themselves to them. To her. Someone pleasuring themselves to her. Lester in his room stroking his cock as he listened at the wall.

Ugh.

That little, weird inconsequential heavyset roommate with the twitching cock opening their bedroom door and watching them. Sarah's breath catching in her throat but Dan doesn't notice or doesn't care. He just keeps thrusting into her. Ready to fill her.

Sarah screaming in pleasure as she watches both men cum at the same time.

With the warm water raining down on her Sarah let out a long moan as she came "mhmm oh fuuuck."

—------

Hearing the moans from Sarah and watching her beautiful angelic face as she came sent Lester over the edge. He stroked his cock faster. His balls tightened as he unloaded load after load of his cum onto his closet wall. They came together in unison like they were making beautiful music.

Who was this woman and how did she get into his lair? She would be his.

He immediately regretted not putting his camera up to the peephole to capture this session to view it later.There will be other opportunities....

His eye still pressed up against the peephole and his mind now clear from cumming, Lester began to think of how he could get more. He needed more. His trance-like gaze broke from Sarah, recovering from her orgasm.

He planned to wait but he had to touch her. He had to feel her. To make her feel his cock.

He tore himself from his peephole and quietly marched out of his room into the hallway beyond. He stood naked at the door to the bathroom. His cock was rock hard again, knowing she was alone in his apartment on the other side of this door.

He grasped the doorknob and began to turn it. It was locked.FUCK FUCK FUCK.

He could pick it. He knew how. She is hot and bothered if he stormed in there she might just take it. He turned around to go back into his room and get the lockpick set hidden in the bottom drawer of his desk.

He noticed the door to Dan's bedroom was open. He paused.Be smart. Think of the plan.

He remembered Sarah, naked in his bed. Soon she would be back there but underneath him. He just had to pull the right levers.