Toxic Attraction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who was she looking at? Those eyes.....

She looked so fucking sexy when she looked at him with those eyes. That look on her face screamed 'fuck me.' But who was she looking at?

Dan was absentmindedly caressing his hard cock through his dress pants. Something he'd never done at work before.

He scrolled down to the next picture. Sarah was laying on what looked like that dirty bed from the last picture. The face she was making sent shivers down his back. This was the angle he loved. When they had sex in the missionary position and he got to look down at her just like this and see her face contorted in pleasure from their lovemaking.

A sudden motion caught his eye. Through the glass window of the meeting room door, Dan saw Jesse walking with his coat and messenger pack on. He glanced his way and the two shared an uncomfortable second of eye contact before Jesse broke it and continued on his way out of the building.

"That little fucker totally looked at these." He began thinking of the implications of that realization and how we would react on Monday. He'd have to say something to him, but how much had he seen? Does he think there is something more going on here?

These thoughts quickly receded to the back of Dan's brain as he thumbed to the last photo.

Another shot of Sarah on that bed. This time she was making that face. The most beautiful face in the world. The one that when Dan would see it in real life, no matter how strong-willed he was, this face always set him over the edge.

The face of Sarah cuming. Cuming on his dick as he fucked her. Always followed by her opening her eyes and looking at him like he is the only thing that matters to her in the world. But this was different. He wasn't there for this face.

He thumbed down again for the next photo - but that was it. In its place was a message.

'Is there some trick to the bedroom door?'

That was a weird follow-up to those photos.

Dan stood up and then sat back down. He had to get back to the apartment but should he call her on the way? Should he send a text?

He stood up again and purposely gathered his things. He left the conference room and made his way to his desk, dialing Sarah as he walked.

—-

Sarah let out a long breath as she finally shut the bedroom door.

When she woke up this morning she hadn't expected to get locked out of her bedroom in her towel. She also didn't expect that her husband's new roommate would saunter around the apartment naked in front of her.

Lester had clearly been pushing some boundaries with the way he looked at her and by standing a little too close. She didn't like the way she'd catch him eyeing her. Sure it was okay at first because he is a man and she looks the way she does.

She wasn't overconfident about her looks but she took care of herself and worked hard at it. She liked when people noticed. She didn't love when it happened when she was alone with a stranger in an apartment wearing nothing but a towel.He did help you get the door open.

Sure he did help but she couldn't shake the feeling that he enjoyed helping a little too much. The way he stood over her. He was clearly taking advantage of the situation to look down at her breasts. He probably got off on her kneeling down in front of him. In front of his --

Her phone, she left it in the bathroom. She cracked the door open and sheepishly look a step out looking around like she had earlier. No sign of Lester, his door looked shut. It was irrational to be afraid of him seeing her in a towel when had just stood right here next to her.

Still, she tip-toed quickly over to the bathroom to retrieve her phone and some other toiletries. Looking back more than once to make sure her bedroom door was still open.

With her phone in hand, she quickly dashed back into her room and closed the door, locking it.

Dan had to have seen her photos by now. She tapped in her PIN code and opened up messages. Still nothing from Dan. No response, even when she asked about the trick to the door. At least Lester had been here to help, even if he was a bit of a creep.

She was about to put her phone down when she noticed the checkmarks. The checkmarks showed that Dan had read her messages.What the hell Dan, it's been like 20 minutes here.

As if being summoned, the phone rang in her hands causing her to jump. Dan was calling.

"Hey Honey." She answered.

"Hey -- what's going on?" Dan sounded unlike himself. He sounded out of breath a slight edge to his voice.

"Hey, nothing much. Are you okay babe?" Sarah was now a bit worried. Was everything okay at work? She hoped nothing bad had happened or that his job was in jeopardy again. It had been a tough time since he lost his job and they were just getting back on their feet.

"What? Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just getting out of here now. I'll be there soon." The sound of a door shutting and footsteps in a staircase came through the phone.

"I can't wait for you to get back here, I've missed —"

Dan cut her off "What happened today? Where did you take those photos? Were they from Lester's room? You said he was naked -- were you naked? Sarah, what's going on?"

Oh right, their game. With the locked door, she had forgotten about all the teasing and exquisite photos she'd taken to tease him. She quickly switched back into teasing mode to rile him up. Hopefully, he wouldn't get into an accident on the way home.

"Oh, those photos? Sorry I didn't mean to send those to you." She paused there. How would he respond to that? The sounds of footsteps in the stairway stopped immediately. She had him. This was too easy.

"What do you mean?" He had to know what game she was playing at this point but he sure was bad at it.

"Those photos weren't meant for you." She smiled wickedly.

She was pacing around the small bedroom. She stopped in front of the mirror and realized she was still wearing her towel. She looked at her reflection in the mirror, taking a second to admire her tanned shoulders and silhouette figure.

"Well, who were they meant for then?" His voice had a bit of playfulness in it. He was catching on to their game.

"Hmmm oh, no one in particular. Just aclose friend." She moved back over to the bed and looked at her clothes that were laid out and then began to unwrap her towel. "And to answer your question, yes I was naked in the apartment today."

She held the phone with her shoulder as she took off the towel and pat dried any areas of her naked body that still felt wet.

"What...When...When were you naked?" It sounded like Dan had a toad in his throat. He was breathing quickly now. The same way he did when she'd tell him stories like this in bed.

"Oh, when I was in the shower. I was here by myself so I took a nice long shower. It wasreally great."

"And you were alone? Alone in the shower? By yourself? Dan had started moving again. It sounded like he was outside.

"Yes dear, that's generally what being by myself means." Smiling, she began to slide a fresh pair of sexy white lace panties on before grabbing the matching bra.

"The shower was great but afterward I did get locked out of our bedroom. I was stuck in nothing but a towel. Didn't you see my text? I could have used your help." She thought she heard a gulp over the phone.

"Sorry, babe I just saw that text now. The meeting was running long and I had to present for a lot of it. I wasn't able to check my phone....." he trailed off. "Did you manage to get into the bedroom? I locked the door before I left this morning but it shouldn't have been that."

"Yeah, I'm in here now and changing." She grinned. "Actually Lester helped me open the door."

"Lester?" Dan asked sheepishly.

"Yes. Lester. You know your roommate?" She had finished putting the white lace bra on and moved back in front of the mirror to look at herself. She bit her lip and ran her thumb along her panty line as she prepared to rock Dan's world. "He's quite good with his hands."

"Jesus christ Sarah. Alight. Alight. I'm on my way back now." he half laughed, nervously.

She won. She always was able to one-up him and get him to break.

"Hurry up and come back to me. I've missed you today." She was lightly swaying back and forth.

Still looking at herself in the mirror. She turned back to her clothes and began to get dressed. "You really shouldn't leave your wife alone with a stranger you know."

"I'm sorry Sarah." Dan sighed. "You know this isn't how I planned this weekend. Last time I promise."

"Good. Now hurry up and get home to me. I want to hear about your day and I'm hoping for a repeat of last night."

"Yes, Ma'am." Dan replied, "On my way."

"I love you," Sarah said, pausing her selection of clothing for tonight.

"I love you too. I'll be home soon." Dan seemed eager to get back to her. "Bye baby."

"Bye, my love." Sarah hung up the phone and she looked over the clothes she had packed.Now, which outfit will make Dan want to jump my bones?

—-

Lester backed away from the peephole, a new deposit added to the stained drywall.

The notes he took earlier about Dan and Sarah's relationship still seemed to ring true. Dan seemed to have a thing about Sarah being seen or being with another guy. Sarah liked to play into Dan's fantasy and maybe shared a bit of it herself. She also liked being heard and probably would like being seen while in the act.

They also seemed to be subtly including Lester in their private games. He wasn't delusional. He knew he wasn't a super attractive guy, the reason he was included was because of convenience and this new situation they found themselves in.

Dan and Sarah were going to have sex tonight. That much he knew for sure. The question was, how was he going to up the ante and push the boundaries with them without having them running for the hills?

Restraint and appear respectful.

Admittedly it was a tactic he hadn't used much in the past. Sure he'd always shown restraint and respect at first with his previous roommates before devolving into his usual self. But this time was different. A man was involved and their situation proved to be unique.

Lester looked around his room. He never much cared for what others thought and didn't care to clean up after himself. He was happy and content with how things were. Still, if there was a chance he have Sarah, perhaps he should make some changes to lower any inhibitions she might have.

He was probably due to take a look in the mirror as well, something he didn't enjoy doing too often.If you can soften your edges a little bit, it might go a long way towards making this happen.

For now, it was time to do some recon. He jiggle his computer mouse and sat down at his command center. Dan would be home soon, he wanted to do a little bit of light research on husbands who have fantasies about their wives with others and ways to subtly intrude on the loving couple.

—--

The lights in the elevator indicated the current floor seemed to be moving at a glacial pace for Dan Williams. He was staring at them, willing them to display '6' so he could run out and enter his apartment.

He was alone in the elevator with nothing else to distract him but his thoughts.

He knew his wife was teasing him with the photos, texts, and discussion earlier. She was merciless. Still part of his brain kept drifting back to the what-if scenarios that could have unfolded today while he was at work.

Had Lester really been naked? How the hell did Sarah know that? And how did he help her with the door? Was she stuck there in a towel when it happened? These thoughts and more kept racing through his head.

He found a bit of a reprieve when the display came up as '6'. He quickly rushed out before the door had completely opened and turned towards his apartment. Walking briskly down the hallway he checked his phone while snagging the keys from his pocket.

No new text messages from Sarah. He was both relieved and somewhat disappointed at this. What had happened since he talked to her last?

His mind was in overdrive. If his apartment hadn't been the only one around this corner of the hallway he would have walked right past it. He fumbled for the right key on his keychain.

Breath.

He took a deep breath and entered his apartment.

Leaning against the back of the couch was his wife Sarah. No matter how many times he came home to her, he always found her absolutely stunning. This time was no exception.

His eyes were immediately drawn to her long, smooth-toned legs that seemed to go on forever. He drank the sight of her in.

She was wearing those cute little black booty shorts that framed her ass so well. It was a shame he couldn't see her butt right now. It always perked him up after a long day at work.

Tucked into the tops of her booty shorts was a tight-fitting matching black tank top that hugged her bust and outlined her flat stomach. Her hair was up in a bun to be comfortable but Dan still thought it looked incredibly sexy showing off her neck.

He immediately gulped seeing the plugging neckline of the tank top, slowly realizing that she was wearing this outfit while alone in the apartment with Lester. There was no way he hasn't been checking her out all day long.

The little spaghetti straps of the tank top did not do anything to conceal the lacy white bra straps. That bra was one of his favorites and she knew it. This wasn't a coincidence, it was a preview of things to come.

In the split second it took for him to drink her appearance in, Sarah looked up from her cellphone and a large smile spread across her face.

"Finally you're back." She quickly made her way over to him, throwing her arms around his neck and pulling him in for a strong hug.

They held each other tightly, Dan resisting the urge to reach down and grab her butt. "I'm glad to be back babe. I'm really sorry again that I had to take off this morning."

She pulled back briefly to look up into his eyes. Dan met her gaze but his eyes instinctively dropped to look at the tops of her breasts pushed against him. In half a second his eyes were back up, looking into hers but a playful smile crossed her face knowingly.

"Did you guys at least get a lot done today?" She asked.

They slowly let go of each other as Dan said "Yeah actually it was pretty productive. Walt seems pretty nervous about an account we're working on. An out-of-state company called the Lincoln Group. They have this ambitious project and we're one of the final firms in the running to lead it."

Dan put a little bit of space between them. "And guess who Walt wants to lead things with them?" He gestured to himself as if it was a big reveal.

"Oh, that's great baby. I'm so proud of you." She closed the distance and embraced him again. "Mr. Chicago taking the city by storm."

She kissed him. A soft wet kiss that lingered on his lips. "I knew you'd do well here, we just needed the chance to show everyone what you bring to the table."

"Yeah I was surprised they didn't give it to someone that's been around the place longer but I think Walt realizes that if he wants to take on some of these bigger projects, he can't keep doing business the same way he has been." He grinned proudly at what he had accomplished in such a short time. "But work has taken enough of my attention today and you are heading home tomorrow, let's make the most of today - what should we do?"

"Honestly there is a ton of cool things I'd love to experience here with you in Chicago." She looked up at him coyly. "But tonight I want to keep you in this apartment and have you all to myself."

"Now that I can do. Especially after how..." He searched for the right word "Limber things were last night."

"Limber Dan, really? That's what you got." She laughed. "I'm not a gymnast."

"I know, I was just trying to be sexy." He gave her his best faux-suave look which caused her to shake her head even though she was beaming.

"Speaking of sexy" he ran his finger up and down her bare arm. "I need to know more about those photos and what happened today."

A mischievous grin spread over her face. "Well there is a lot to tell." she got close to him. Just shy of her lips touching his. "But where to begin? It was quite an eventful day."

Dan realized he was breathing quickly. His mind struggled to figure out what to say next to match how sexy she was being. He took half a second too long in responding as she turned away from him.

"But first I have hardly eaten today and I am starving. Let's get some food ordered and then we can chat." She looked back over her shoulder at him playfully and she thumbed her phone. "How about that Chinese place you were mentioning before."

"Why are you in the mood for the cream of sum yun gai?" he immediately groaned internally. Dad joke.

Sarah didn't take her eyes off her phone and she looked through the take-out app. "You never know, the night is still young."

Dan immediately felt his erection. He didn't know when it sprang up but her last comment caused it to make itself known.

He was making his way across the room to press it into her juicy backside but stopped when he heard a door opening.

Lester was coming.

A complete mirror opposite of Sarah, Lester looked like he just rolled out of a bag of Cheeto chips. Loose-fitting sweatpants that had seen better days and an oversized t-shirt that was once white but was now beige with colored splotches here and there. The guy looked like the epitome of a neckbeard and a mouth breather at that.

Dan suppressed a grin and chuckled to himself.This is what has been driving me crazy all day? Really?

There was no way anything happened while he was gone. Sarah was leagues above this guy. They wouldn't even be in the same sport. Heck not even on his worst day did Dan ever come close to resembling something like this.

"Hey, Lester. How's it going?" It was a good idea to try to stay on at least amicable terms with his roommate, even if he mostly kept to himself.

"I'm alright. Hungry." He walked past the couple but Dan caught him eyeing Sarah's cleavage.Come on man.

Sarah looked up from her phone and said "We're going to order some Chinese, do you want anything?"

Lester stopped in his tracks, one foot into the kitchen. He slowly turned his hungry eyes on Sarah. "How long will it take?"

"The app says 20-30 minutes if we order right now. I'm ready to eat too." She made a gesture of showing the phone to Lester. He quickly walked over to get a better look, oblivious to how he was invading her personal space.

Dan stood there dumbfounded at the contrast between the two of them. Even at 35 and sticking around the apartment all day, Sarah looked like she could be on the cover of a women's fitness magazine or magazine-like maxim posing in her underwear. Toned muscles, tanned skin, and those high cheekbones should have graced the cover of one of the magazines Dan discovered as a teenager.

And here standing next to her, breathing down her neck, looking at her phone was Lester. He looked like he couldn't care less about taking care of himself and didn't give a shit about what others thought. He had probably given up on life and was content to look at women like Sarah on his computer screen forever. It was probably driving him nuts having her around.

Dan's breath was shallow again and he had to subtly turn and adjust himself. Seeing them together like that got him rock hard and thinking again about the naughty texts and scenarios they've been playing with.

"Dan, what do you want me to order," Sarah asked.

Dan turned, she was looking up at him and Lester was still looking at her phone. "You know me, I'm good with anything. Their sweet and sour chicken was pretty unreal last time I had it."

"Okay..." she pulled the phone closer to her, looking at the menu. Lester couldn't see the phone any longer and seemed to take the cue to step back away from her. "Sweet and sour chicken, got it. Anything else?"