Toxic Attraction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonSilver
DonSilver
1,618 Followers

Speaking of levers.Fuck you for locking your door earlier today Dan.

Lester opened the door to Dan's room, reached around and engaged the lock, and quietly closed the door. He tested the knob once. It was locked.

Sarah went right to the bathroom after being in his room. If her clothes weren't in there she would be locked out and in a towel.Time to play the helpful roommate.

—-----

Sarah slowly counted to ten as the warm water hit her. In post orgasmic bliss, once she hit ten she would get out of the shower.

Ten came and went but Sarah didn't move a muscle. The warm water felt amazing on her skin. She didn't want to get out until Dan came back and joined her in the shower.

Eventually, she turned the water off and reached for her towel. After quickly drying herself she wrapped the towel around her body. She was so focused on taking those pictures for Dan earlier that she left her clothes in the bedroom.I hope Lester isn't back yet.

Unlocking her cell phone she was disappointed to see no response back from Dan. It had been 30 minutes and nothing. She looked back at the last message she sent and how sexy she was in those photos.It'll drive him crazy, just hopefully none of his co-workers see them.

Sarah turned off her phone screen and held it to her chest, where the towel's edge was tucked into itself covering her. She opened the bathroom door and peered out into the hallway. She was alone but there were sounds coming from the kitchen. Lester was back.

Being as quiet as she could, she tip-toed across the hallway to her bedroom door. Peering down the hall, she turned the handle and pushed on the door. It didn't budge.

She tried again. The door was locked. Just like it was this morning when she woke up. Maybe there is some trick or issue with this door. She glanced at Lester's closed bedroom door and then crept back into the bathroom to text Dan.

She hated to break the sexy game they were playing, especially since Dan hadn't responded yet. ''Is there some trick to the bedroom door?' I'm locked out.'

She stared at the phone waiting, almost willing a response to come. Then she noticed the check marks. The checkmarks indicated that Dan had read her messages. He'd seen the sexy photos and hadn't responded.

Three dots appeared on the screen from Dan's side of the chat.Finally!

After what felt like an eternity of waiting for those three dots to be replaced by a message, they disappeared. Sarah continued staring at the screen for a minute waiting for a response to come in.

None came.

What the heck was he doing?

—----

"And this is our money slide" Dan gestured to the image projected on the wall behind him. "After Javier runs through the proposed designs and scope of the project, we'll show them how with the right team this project can be completed under their budget and well within their timeframe."

His colleagues, packed into the small conference room were all nodding their heads. Dan was had put a lot of work into this pitch deck and it seemed to be going over really well with his colleagues and new boss. He had done dozens of these at his last company and was a seasoned veteran when it came to —-

Bzzzt Bzzzt

What was that noise? He looked around the room for the source of the sound. With the projector on, the lights were dimmed so he couldn't get a good look.

"And we are sure these numbers are airtight?" Dan's boss Walter wore a neutral look on his face. Dan had a hard time getting a read on him but he knew what he was doing.

"We double and triple-checked them. It will still come down to which contractor they decide to go with but we can make recommendations. We're confident it can be done."

Unlike most other people at the firm, Dan didn't falter when Walt asked him hard questions.

"Alright I like where this is going, lets's see --" Walter looked behind him and across the table.

Bzzt Bzzt Bzzt

He was distracted by the same sound Dan had heard earlier. "Jesse, can you please turn your phone off"

The colleague who brought almost nothing to the table, Jesse looked up like a deer in the headlights. He obviously hadn't been paying attention to anything Dan was presenting. Why was he even here today?

"It's not mine Walter, it's Dan's" he pointed at the phone sitting in front of the empty chair next to him. Shit, it was his phone all along.

Bzzt Bzzt Bzzt

"Okay sorry, Jesse. Please can you mute it or something? Dan let's continue so we can all get on the same page for Monday." Walter turned his attention back to Dan's presentation.

Dan watched as Jesse reached to mute his phone. "As I was saying, this is the money slide. The numbers are good. From here we can move into slides that spur discussion..."

Jesse still had Dan's phone in his hands. Still not paying attention to the presentation but looking down. All you need to do is click the mute button on the side of the phone dummy. "We'll ask about their past projects, what they found worked well and what didn't, and see if they have any preferential vendors. We can also explore if their project has any sustainability goals we haven't accounted for."

Jesse finally looked up and seemed to be paying attention to Dan's presentation. Good, maybe he wasn't a complete lost cause.

And then he smirked and put Dan's phone back in its original spot.

—-----

The microwave beeped as Lester's meal finished heating up. It wasn't fancy but it did the trick. He hated cooking and when he was hungry he didn't want to wait. The microwavable dinner in front of him would do just fine.

While he was hungry, the microwave was intended to make sounds so Sarah would know he was 'back'. Despite his urges, he had to stick to his plan. He can't be a creep and try to force something or Dan would kick his ass and leave and he would never see Sarah again. This experiment would bear fruit one way or the other.

He heard a faint creak of a door. This was his domain. He knew every inch of the place. Sarah was quietly moving around and likely discovered that the door to her bedroom was locked. Now it was time to see what she would do next. Lock herself in the bathroom and wait until Dan came home or saunter on over to her knight in shining armor eating his hungry man dinner?

After ten minutes of waiting, Lester grew impatient. It was time to get this show on the road.

Trying to make his presence known he cleared his throat and began walking toward the bathroom. He wasn't sneaking like he normally would do when a female roommate was in there. He had gotten quite adept at moving around the apartment without being heard. This time he wanted Sarah to know just where he was.

As he made his way down the hallway all the doors were shut. He paused outside the bathroom, adjusting his rising erection into the waistband of his sweatpants, and licked his lips.

"Uh hey Sarah, was just wondering if you might be done in there soon. I have some business to attend to."

The door cracked open an inch and Sarah's fuckable face appeared. She looked uncomfortable, like she didn't know how to respond to the situation. "Sorry Lester I didn't mean to be in here so long, it's just that" she looked him up and down undoubtedly disappointed his bare cock wasn't on display like earlier "the door to my bedroom is locked and all my clothes are in there."

"So your naked right now?" He let the words hang in the air. He loved seeing a woman's discomfort in these situations.

"Yes. No, I have my towel." Sarah regained her composure quickly "Is there a trick to that door, I swear it wasn't locked when I went in it."

Lester studied her facial features and imagined her face as she came in the shower. Why the fuck didn't he record that. Realizing that there was now an awkward silence he replied "You know sometimes my door gets stuck and I have to unjam it. I can try and see if I can get your open if you want?"

Sarah cautiously nodded her head. "That would be great, thank you."

Lester took one glance at the radiant beauty in front of him and then turned around and walked over to her bedroom door. She hadn't shut the door so she must now be watching him. Time to put on a good show.

He tried the handle and pushed on the door. Obviously, it wasn't going to open. He locked it after all. He tried again putting more force on the door. Again this time pulling on the door. He knelt down next to the handle and made a show of trying to look into the hole and then listening in as he twisted and turned trying to get it working.

After what felt like an appropriate amount of time trying and just enough to hopefully make Sarah feel guilty for all the hard work he was doing for her. He turned back and asked her "Do you have a bobby pin or something like that in there? I can try to get it open."

A flash of happiness washed over Sarah's face "That's a great idea, here let me check." She moved away from the door to go check her things. She didn't shut the door. Lester took good care to ensure that all the hinges in the apartment were well lubricated. Especially the bathroom hinges. The door slowly swung open as Sarah leaned over the counter looking through her pink toiletry bag.

Lester hungrily looked over her body. His eyes devoured her toned calves and bare thighs. The towel obstructed his view of the rest of her body but he could still make out her fine bubble butt through the material. The towel hugged her body like a pair of yoga pants, barely containing her ample cleavage that was fighting to liberate themselves.

He could do it. He could march in there and rip that towel off and take her right now. She was probably still horny from her shower adventure. His cum was probably still on her somewhere. He could have her over the counter and watch her face in the mirror as he pounded her meticulously.

Patience. Stick to the plan.

He signed. The plan. It was a good plan but he didn't like waiting.

"Found one!" Sarah exclaimed looking over at Lester. She paused as she held it up in front of her. Only now realizing the door was open and seeing the animalist lust written on Lester's face.

No one moved for what felt like an eternity.You're ruining the plan, get your head in the game.

"Sorry I'm not all there right now" he reached one hand, palm up in a non-threatening gesture. "Here let me give that a try."

Seeming relieved at the broken tension she walked over and handed the bobby pin to Lester. Her fingers gently touched his palm during the transfer and electricity seemed to jump from his hand straight to his dick.

"Okay, let's give this a go." He straightened out the bobby pin and kneeled down again in front of the door. He inserted it into the mechanism and pretended to fiddle around with it. This was a simple lock to open. It wasn't one you'd find on the apartment door with a complex series of tumblers that needed to be picked. These interior doors just needed a bit of focused pressure applied to the lock plate to unlock it. Dead simple, which was what he was looking for when he purchased this handle.

He felt the plate through the end of the bobby pin. Purpsosly pushing in the wrong places to ensure he wouldn't get it open. "Crap I can't seem to get it."

He looked over his shoulder. Sarah was standing in the doorway, arms crossed in front of her as she watched him work. Apparently, she didn't seem to care about her current wardrobe in front of him.

Lester took a sharp intake of breath and stood up, handing the key over to Sarah. "Here why don't you give it a go, I'll go see if I can find another pin or something in my room."

Without leaving room for debate. He left her standing there in her towel, holding the bobby pin as he moved into the recesses of his room. He stood there in the dark until he heard her move to the door and try her hand at picking the lock.

After a few seconds of obvious difficulty with the lock, Lester crept back to the door peering out through the crack.

There she was, kneeling in front of the door, trying in vain to unlock the door. She was fiddling around too much, obviously trying to pick it like some thief when all she needed to do was push the pin straight in with some force.

His bedroom door glided open as Lester opened it. Lubricated hinges made no sound and he was still beyond Sarah's periphery vision. He gently stepped over the creaky spot on the floor and made his way back into the hallway, slowly coming up next to where Sarah was kneeling.

"No luck?" he said as he looked down at his beautiful roommate's wife. She jumped, looking up at him. From here Lester had the perfect view of her pretty face and round green eyes, not to mention a great angle down at her cleavage, barely contained by the towel she wore. He made a mental note to buy smaller towels.

"No, it doesn't seem to want to open." She trailed off turning her head and attention back to the lock. Lester could feel the bulge in his pants growing. The fact that she was kneeling just two feet away from his cock was driving him crazy.

"Well keep at it I guess. If we can't get it open you're more than welcome to borrow some of my clothes," he said as his eyes roamed down the rest of her towel-covered body.

She gave Lester a quick glance. 'Thank you, but let's see if I can get it open first."

"No problem, just putting it out there. Besides who knows what your husband would think if he came home and saw you wearing one of my band t-shirts." He grinned waiting for her response but she just kept working on the lock.

"Here let me give it another go." He closed the distance between them and crouched down next to her. Their bodies were almost touching.

She moved to the side and handed the bobby pin over the Lester. Her breathing grew quicker.

Lester stuck the bobby pin into the lock and purposely missed the locking plate again. "So are you wet?"

"Excuse me?" she sternly whispered next to him. He didn't look at her but could tell she likely had a look of shock on her face.

"Are you wet?" he paused turning to look her in the eyes. She didn't respond but the heavy rising of her chest made Lester wish he found some way to record this interaction. "Ya know from the shower? You came out here trying to get into your room, I want to make sure I don't need to clean up any puddles on the floor here."

He turned back to his fake lock picking.

"I was but I've dried off now. No puddles here." she mimicked looking around and decided to stand up. Likely to give her some extra room from Lester.

He spared a glance at her. The towel went up to her mid-thigh but her tanned legs didn't have a blemish on them. She obviously took great care of her body.Really need to buy those smaller towels.

"Shower good then?" he asked.

"Yeah it was fine," she said. "Why do you ask?"

She's wondering if Lester had heard her pleasure session. Oh, he more than heard it. He saw the whole thing and emptied his nuts to it. "Just making conversation and hoping you are making yourself at home."

"It's been a while since I've had a good roommate. Just want to make sure you and Dan are happy here." He smiled internally. Great comment to diffuse the situation and put her on her back foot.

"Things have been great Lester. It's just been a stressful time with Dan moving here but the thing that's made this better has been moving in here. So far so good." She smiled trying to be reassuring.

What an angel.

Click.

Lester unlocked the door and stood up. He gestured to the door and took half a step back. Not enough to entirely get out of her way.

She moved to enter the room brushing up against Lester as she passed. She'd likely have expected him to move back further.

"Awesome thank you, Lester, you're a lifesaver. I guess I won't need your band shirt after all." She stood in the doorway waiting for Lester to leave.

"It was dumb luck, I don't really know how I did it." A lie of course. He spent months learning how to pick locks after one of his past roommates installed a deadbolt.

"Anyways I'm just glad I could help a damsel in distress." he grinned. Still standing there in the doorway. After a few awkward seconds he stepped back "Alright, I'll let you get changed."

Sarah began closing the door "Thank you again, Lester." She smiled at him "My knight in shining armor."

With the door closed and another raging hard-on ready to explore, Lester made his way back into his room and took up his favorite spot at the peephole.

—--

"Well, I'd go with us," Walter exclaimed. Dan had just finished running through his presentation. "I can't see any reason why the Lincoln Group wouldn't follow through with this. Thank you, Dan."

Walt began addressing another one of Dan's colleagues as he made his way back to his seat. As he approached, some of his colleagues gave him subtle thumbs up. Not bad for the new guy. This is how you do it. When he reached his seat, Jesse didn't acknowledge him. Instead, he was laser-focused on what Walt was saying.

Dan was eager to see what kind of message came through on his phone. What the heck was going on back at the apartment with Sarah? He recalled her last message about being naked in the apartment with Lester.

He could feel his heart beating faster as he grabbed his phone. Walt was still talking and he knew better than to check his phone in front of him. The guy was still the boss and was old school.

His phone seemed to be burning a hole in Dan's hand. He needed to see what was on there. Had Jesse seen what was on there?

"So Dan." Dan's thoughts were broken by hearing his own name. Walter looked at him pointedly "I'd like you to reach out first thing to their team over there and set up some time this week for us to over this."

"Happy to, I'll get that set up," Dan said.

"Excellent. And great work again Dan and everyone. Thank you for coming in on your Saturday. I'm sure you can agree it was worth getting on the same page here." he stood and began gathering his things. "See you all Monday."

With that people began filtering out. Notably, Jesse was one of the first out the door even though he was on the opposite side of the room.

Dan began packing up as well but took his time. When the last of his colleagues had left, Dan sat back down and unlocked his phone with a simple swipe on the lock screen.Maybe I should put a pin code on this thing.

Dan's eyes felt like they were going to burst out of his head as he opened his messaging app. Sarah had sent him four racy pictures. She rarely did this. What had gotten into her? She scrolled back up and say his last reply

WHAT!?

This was followed by the first picture. Sarah took a selfie of herself somewhere he didn't recognize. It looked dark. Her shoulders were bare and the tops of her breasts filled the bottom of the screen. She was making an incredibly sexy kissing face. Wait a second - he recognized the hallway in the background of the picture. That was the hallway in his apartment but it looked different. No. Not different it was just a different perspective. This wasn't taken from his room, or the bathroom. It had to be from Lester's room.

His heart and jaw felt like they were going to hit the floor. He could feel his heart starting to beat faster as he scrolled to the next picture. He noticed he was as hard as a rock and his breathing was getting quicker.What was she doing in there?

Dan hadn't even seen into that room let alone walked into it. And she was naked. In Lester's room, just like her last text read. He wanted to run out of the room and get back to the apartment but he stayed glued to his seat to see the next photo.

Sarah was sitting and looking up at someone. Did Lester catch her? She was still in a dark room but it looked like a light was shining on her. There was a bed in the background of the photo. It looked like it hadn't been made up in weeks.

DonSilver
DonSilver
1,618 Followers