Toxic Attraction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh fuck." she groaned through gritted teeth as her face contorted in pleasure. "Fuck."

Her eyes involuntarily closed. Her breasts were rapidly rising and falling, her nails dug into Dan's shoulders. He was trapped beneath her as her legs clamped down.

Dan sat there speechless at the events in front of him with post-orgasm clarity.How did this happen?

"Mmm, that's right. Come for Lester baby." Lester growled while stroking his cock with abandon.

Mid-orgasm Sarah looked up at Lester. His balls tightened.

"Fuck." Stream after stream of Lester's white hot cum shot from his cock, hitting Sarah square in her chest. His cum soaked into her white bra and ran down her cleavage.

Sarah had never seen a cock cum so much. Her orgasm hit another crescendo as another stream of Lester's cum sprayed across her bra. Her legs and pussy tightened even harder onto Dan as she looked into Lester's eyes.

Dan's favorite view in the world was watching Sarah look at him as she came. The beauty and vulnerability in it was such an erotic private secret she shared with him. And now Lester was looking down and taking in one of Dan's most prized treasures.

Lester shot his last load of cum but it dropped onto the arm of the couch without hitting Sarah. He took a few steps back, breathing hard looking at the site of debauchery in front of him. A shit-eating grim spead across his face.

With her chest covered in Lester's creamy cum, Sarah finally broke eye contact. She stopped moving and tried to catch her breath.

Dan sat there, unknowing how to react. What he did know was that his cock was still hard.

Sarah's eyes opened and she looked at Dan. Both of them sat there for a moment trying to read the other's face. This was the craziest thing that the couple had ever done together and both were terrified of how the other would react.

Dan could see the guilt spreading onto Sarah's face. She needed some reassurance after what had just happened. "I love you, Sarah."

"Holy fuck Dan that was crazy, I don't know how that happened." She said pleading.

"It's okay, it's fine." He looked at her cum soaker chest. "Let's get things cleaned up and then we can talk about it."

Sarah looked down at her chest and gasped. "Jesus....I'm a mess."

"Yes, yes you are. But you're my mess." He smiled up at her, trying to keep his best poker face.

He didn't know what to think of everything that just happened but she had to know that he wasn't mad and that they were okay.

Sarah smiled back at him. "I love you, so much Dan."

" I love you too boo."

They both realized their tender moment was being observed by Lester. Sarah and Dan both turned their heads to look at him but he wasn't there. The muffled sounds of video games down the hall meant that his door was shut. At some point, he had disappeared without a word.

Sarah dismounted Dan. "Well you're right, I better go get cleaned up."

She leaned forward to kiss him but then thought better of it.I don't want any cum dripping onto him.

Dan watched Sarah's ass bounce away as she went down the hallway towards Lester's room, but turned into the bathroom. The light came on briefly before going out as she shut the door.

He was left there stunned and alone. He was naked on the couch and just saw his odd roommate paint his wife's chest with his cum.What the fuck just happened.

He moved to stand up, pushing off the arm of the couch when he felt something sticky. He stood and looked at the couch and back at his hand. "That mother fucker."

Lester had retreated without cleaning up his mess.

—---------------------

The sounds of video games muffled Lester's movements. He wasn't going to miss a golden opportunity twice in one day.

He held up his ultra-high definition camera to the pinhole in his closet. He watched from the viewfinder as Sarah got into the shower with her naked breasts exposed and covered in his cum for the second time that day.