Toxic Attraction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah broke eye contact to look down at her hand stroking his cock. Her breathing was fast and the way she was positioned made her breasts press together like they were on display.

She continued looking down, enjoying the sight of her hand making Dan hard as a rock. Looking at his dick full of cum that she desperately wanted.

"I didn't see a dick today." She continued watching her hand rising up and down. She looked up at Dan with her sex-starved eyes. "What I saw today was a cock."

She whispered to him "a thick cock."

Dan groaned and reached forward grabbing the back of her head and pulling her down onto him. She obliged, removing her hand and letting his dick disappear into her mouth. He held the back of her head gently and she sucked his dick.

A few more minutes of this and Dan would be cumming.She called it a cock.

She knew just how to get him riled up.

Sarah suddenly pushed herself up and stood next to the couch. Dan was surprised and sat up, he wasn't sure what was happening. She bent over and peeled off her tight-fitting sports shorts and underwear all at once and moved towards him.

"I need you to fuck me." She mounted him, grabbing his dick and guiding it towards her opening.

Dan pushed himself up from the couch and they connected, his cock sliding deep into her wet pussy in one shot.

She moaned loudly and gripped his cock, never intending to let go.

Dan grabbed her hips in his hands and began to eagerly thrust up into her. Sarah forcefully pushed his shoulders down, to stop his thrusting. "You just watch right now."

He stopped and sat there as Sarah rode his cock. He looked up at her beautiful face, eyes shut, contorted in pleasure as she slowly brought herself up and down on his cock.

He watched as her breathing quickened and her bra-clad breasts began to rapidly rise and fall right in front of his face. He could feel her pussy strongly grabbing onto his cock, milking it for all it was worth.

The games she had been playing today with Dan had her waiting for this. Longing for it. She ground herself on his cock so that it kept hitting the right spots to get her to cum. She loved when Dan took charge and he was great at what he did but sometimes a girl she has to do it her way.

She wanted to tease Dan and rile him up some more but right now she wanted to get lost in her impending orgasmic bliss.So close...

She opened her eyes and looked down at him and immediately locked eyes. He was staring up at her. His hands were casually behind his head like the stud that he was looking at her with a self-satisfied grin.He is so fucking hot right now.

As he stared at her, he slowly raised his hips off the couch, pushing himself deeper into her.

Even though she told him to sit back the slow controlled move he just made turned her on. She bit her lip and his smile grew knowing she wasn't going to fight him. He was touching the right spot.

He slowly dropped his hips and then slowly raised them again. Over and over. Completely in control of what he was doing. What he was doing to her.

She gripped him tighter as his hands found their way back to her hips holding them firm, not intending to let go.

The way he took back control. The look of confidence and cockiness in his eyes. That smile. The way his cock was touching everywhere at once set her on fire.

It came quickly and washed over her entire body. She gripped his cock even harder as she came.

"Ohhh fuck Dan" she breathed as she came hard. Dan didn't stop but kept up with his slow deliberate pace, his cock rubbing against the sensitive spots again and again as her orgasm washed over her.

As she was beginning to come down from it, he picked up the speed of his thrusts as his hands moved to her ass, pulling her deeper into him. She felt it begin to rise again. Another orgasm was on the horizon.

"Oh shit. Fuck." she said louder than she intended to.

"Cum for me baby. Cum." he whispered. "Give it to me."

That encouragement was all she needed, as she came for the second time that night. Her nails digging deep into his shoulders.

Her pussy was gripping his cock so hard that he had to stop thrusting into her. He felt her cum on his cock and had to control his breathing or else he was going to cum with her.

Both of them were breathing hard now. They could still distantly hear the sounds of video games coming from down the hall but it didn't register in their brains. All that mattered was what they were feeling.

Sarah wanted another orgasm but needed a second to catch her breath. She wanted to stay in this position so she kept herself firmly planted and tried to regain control.

He looked up as she slowly began to ride him again.

"I was waiting a long time for you to respond." She whispered. "I don't just send those pics to anyone, you better show your appreciation."

He grunted as he flexed his cock, making her moan. "Mmmmmmm....I guess that means you liked them?"

"They were hot," he said as his hands began to explore her back and legs. "I can't believe you took them. You know, in there."

She grinned and resumed slowly riding him, setting the pace for him.

"I was feeling naughty today," she whispered. "You make me do bad things."

"I'm just glad you didn't get caught." He challenged her. He let it hang there not elaborating, waiting desperately to see what she would say.

She leaned close to his ear. "I don't know what I would have done."

"What do you think Lester would have thought if he found me naked in his bed like that?" she purred and bit his ear lobe.

Dan didn't respond but she could tell he was thinking about it by the way his hips bucked and his cock flexed after she said it. God, was he really thinking about Lester walking in, seeing her like that in his bed? What did Dan imagine she would do?

She loved seeing him like this. The face he makes when he is insanely turned on. He makes this face when she sucks his cock in their house and tells him pretend stories of her adventures with other men or during their roleplays. It was such an intense, lust-filled face.

Seeing him look at her like that always turned her on. He looked so animalistic like nothing would get in the way of him getting what he wanted.

She could feel another orgasm building. This one was coming on quickly. The taboo nature of their roleplay, his face and the way his cock felt inside of her was sending electric shocks through her body. It felt like a giant wave of an orgasm coming in, getting ready to crash down on her.

"This is much better than that movie I bet."

Dan and Sarah turned their heads. A figure was standing a few feet between the couch and hallway. They only now noticed the sound of unmuffled sounds of video games.

The figure's pasty white, hair-covered skin was illuminated by the movie on the television.

Dan's brain took a few seconds to register what he was seeing. He was so focused on Sarah and fucking her that the shapes that made up this figure's body looked strange and alien to him. His eyes were drawn immediately to a familiar motion.

The motion of someone slowly stroking a cock.

It was Lester. He was naked, stroking his cock just a few feet away from them.

Dan quickly looked away and back at Sarah. The image of Lester's dick burned into his mind, subconsciously noting its size.

Sarah took an extra half second to appraise what was happening before she too turned and looked back at Dan.

Neither one of them moved, still connected to one another. Both of them on the cusp cumming.

"Don't stop on my account." Lester took another step into the room. "It's okay, I'm just going to watch."

Dan and Sarah looked at each other. Trying to read the expression on each other's faces to decide what to do.

And then Dan's body did something that would alter the course of their lives forever. The situation was too much for Dan to process. Lester is here, watching them have sex. Seeing Sarah in just her bra.

His cock twitched and Sarah felt it. She gasped as it sent a bolt of electricity down her legs.

Her body responded by gripping him tighter. He let out a soft moan and pushed his hips slightly off the couch.

Sarah closed her eyes, her mind racing.Fuck Dan feels so good but Lester is watching us. Watching me. Watching us have sex.

Something that had always been private and just between them was now being shared with a spectator.

It was so bad and unlike her. She shouldn't be doing this. She should grab Dan's shirt and wrap it around herself and run into the bedroom, leaving Dan to figure it out. But it felt so different. So foreign and so base to be watched.

Their bedroom fantasies have often touched on them being watched and the idea always intrigued Sarah. She never knew how she would actually react if it ever happened and couldn't even fathom how it could happen.

Sarah realized she was slowly fucking Dan.

While lost in thought her body had taken the lead and was gripping his cock she rode him. Dan was looking up at her in amazement. This was happening.

Consequences are for tomorrow.

Dan was beside himself. One of his fantasies was actually coming true. Sarah was on display for another man, while she was fucking him no less. She wasn't stopping and seemed to be just as into it as he was.

He watched as she bit her lip and threw her head back. Her hands left his shoulders and moved into her hair.

Her pussy gripped him tightly. Her breathing grew rapid. Her breasts rose up and down in quick succession.

"Oooohh fuuck." she tried to whisper but failed.

Dan looked over at Lester, trying to avoid the sight of him and his cock. The spot where he was standing was empty.Where the fuck did he go?

Had Lester got bored and gone back into his room? Dan was surprisingly disappointed by this and his eyes continued to scan the room. He wasn't in the other chair. He was nowhere to be seen.

"mmm, that's right. Cum baby." Lester said from behind Dan.

Dan looked up and around but still couldn't see Lester from his vantage point. Lester was standing directly behind the couch out of Dan's view.

Sarah came down from her orgasm and immediately felt another begin building. She opened her eyes and saw her husband's odd roommate standing right in front of her on the other side of the couch.

He was looking at her with the same animalist lust-filled face that Dan would make. The look that turned her on so much. Lester's was more intense somehow. And it was because he was looking at her. There was no fantasy or roleplay attached to it, it was just because of her.

She could tell by his arm movements that he was stroking his cock. She couldn't see it from behind the couch but the fact that someone was touching themselves while looking at her....

She ground herself into Dan harder. She kept the same slow, deliberate pace as she recovered from her last orgasm but tried to push down onto Dan to take him further into her.

Dan looked up at her surprised. At first he didn't think she heard Lester's voice but she just opened her eyes and looked at him. At Lester. She knew he was there and was pushing into him harder.She must like showing off.

Sarah only looked at Lester for a split second before her eyes snapped down and locked with Dan's. Her mouth hung open as she breathed, her eyes needful. She's getting ready to cum again. Her face also wore an expression of concern.

Dan could read the look on her face. Without speaking she was looking at him for reassurance. Was this okay? Should they stop or keep going?

She was still grinding on him as she waited for some kind of indication from Dan. The situation was surreal, Dan didn't know how to process it or his thoughts. He wanted to shield Sarah and protect her from Lester's hungry eyes...

But he wanted Lester to see her. He wanted to see how Sarah would react. Where would she draw the line and how would she react to all of this?

He hadn't thought this through, he didn't know what he really wanted. All she knew was that Sarah's pussy was grabbing onto his dick harder than ever before. The way her chest was rising and falling and the look on her face, it was intoxicating. He didn't want to stop.

Without breaking their intense eye contact, Dan's right hand found the bra strap on Sarah's shoulder. He slowly pulled it down her arm until her bare shoulder was on display. On display for Lester.

Sarah gasped, surprised and turned on by Dan exposing her. They exchanged a look --this was happening.

Sarah closed her eyes and focused on the feeling Dan's dick was giving her.

One of this fantasies was actually happening, albeit not as he thought it would. Definitely not with who he had expected. His hips rapidly lifted off the couch as he met Sarah's rhythm in earnest.

Lester stood there looking at Sarah. They knew he was there and they weren't stopping. This spot behind the couch gave him a great view of Sarah. He didn't have to look at Dan at all. He actually liked how it must have set Dan on edge, not being able to see him. He wanted to get closer but he had to be patient.

She was still riding her husband with her eyes closed. Lester's eyes feasted on the smooth skin of her breasts, rising and falling. He focused on her face, watching it contort in pleasure as she went along with the situation.

Lester licked his lips. "Mmmhmmm."

The couple didn't stop. Lester wanted them to know he was a part of this. He continued to slowly stroke his cock, not wanting to cum too quickly.

He heard Dan whisper something but it was too low to hear. Sarah made no reaction, she hadn't heard it either.

"Look at him." Dan croaked. Shame and arousal colored his voice.

Sarah rode Dan, not reacting to what he said.

Her hands moved to Dan's chest, briefly settling there before she placed them on the top of the couch above Dan's head. With her newfound leverage, she continued to push down to meet Dan's thrusts. Sarah slowly opened her eyes and met Lester's gaze.

She didn't break eye contact. And she didn't look down at Dan. She knew how much this would drive him crazy and wanted to make his fantasy come true.

Lester kept stroking himself slowly, matching the pace the couple was setting. Sarah's eyes burned into his. It felt like they were sharing something, but he didn't know what. He hadn't experienced this with any of his other conquests. She was getting fucked and staring at him. Her husband's dick might be in her but she was focused on him.

She looked at him lustfully with the bedroom eyes that so far had been reserved for Dan.

And then she did it. While staring at him she slowly licked her lips. He heard Dan quietly groan.

Lester took a step forward, closing the ground between them. He was close to touching the back of the couch with his cock, inches away from where Sarah's hands were.

Sarah flinched back ever so slightly but quickly recomposed her sexy demeanor.

Dan could feel himself getting close. He knew he had to hang on a bit longer, for Sarah but also to get the most of out this moment.Who knows if it will ever happen again?

"Blow him a kiss."

Sarah kept rolling her hips on Dan's cock. Without breaking eye contact with Lester, she slowly pucked her lips and mimicked a kiss.

Lester was beside himself. He involuntarily started stroking his cock faster, his breathing quickening. The thoughts of everything that happened today began to flood his brain.I played this perfectly.

"Mm-hmm did you like that baby?" she asked while finally closing her eyes.

"Fuck yes" Dan breathed. He looked up at her as his sweet and loving wife was fucking him in front of this stranger. She always went along with his fantasies in the bedroom and would often surprise him with the things she would say.

This sweet and loving woman could turn on a dime and become a sexy vixen between the sheets. He always knew she was doing it just for him, getting him riled up to get off but he never imagined she would actually do something like —

"I wasn't talking to you." Sarah's eyes were back down looking at him as she rode his cock.

Just like their game earlier, she knew exactly what buttons to press to get him off. The look she gave him made him question everything he knew. She seemed like this unpredictable character who just happened to look like his wife.

Lester grunted from somewhere behind Dan. "Oh yeah, baby I liked that. I bet you could do a lot more with those lips of yours."

Sarah looked up at Lester and bit her lip. "Mhmm, I don't know what you mean."

"I mean those lovely lips wrapped around my big cock." Lester said impatiently.

That comment was too much for Dan. The heat of the moment, Lester talking to Sarah like that, her exposed here in front of him and the way she was milking his cock. It was all too much.

With a sharp inhale of breath, Dan came. His cum shot out load after load of cum, drenching the inside of Sarah's pussy.

The feeling of Dan's cum inside her started to put her in overdrive as it always did. She ground into him harder, taking as much of his dick inside her as possible as she squeezed every last drop of cum from his cock.

"Sorry big boy." she breathed. Her eyes playfully looked Lester over. "These lips are just for my husband."

Fuck patience. Lester quickly moved from behind the couch until he was standing next to its arm, right next to the couple.

"Stay the fuck there Lester. No touching." Dan said, trying to rise from his elbows but Sarah's hard pounding kept him seated in place. She was getting close to cumming herself and wasn't about to lose this one.

"Don't worry Dan, I won't do anything Sarah doesn't want," he smirked, still stroking his cock. The real Lester coming out on display. "Besides, I just wanted to make sure she got a good view of this."

He gestured to his cock and both Sarah and Dan involuntarily looked at it.

Sarah gasped, taken aback. She saw it earlier in the kitchen when it was soft and from across the room before. But now, here so close to her, it looked massive. Lester's cock was long, girthy, and looked as hard as a steel pole. And it was hard because of her.

It jutted out over the arm of the couch, a drip of precum running down the bottom of its shaft before Lester's stroked it away.

Dan blinked. The cock he was looking at did not compute with the mental image he had of Lester. This shy, meek loser he shared an apartment with was packing. Dan was above average and Sarah always considered him well endowed but Lester's cock was something else.

"She can't take her eyes off it, Dan." Lester grinned.

Sarah immediately blinked. Her eyes darting to Dan's, then back at Lester not knowing where to look. She closed her eyes to escape the situation and focus on the feeling of Dan's cock inside of her. But behind her closed eyes, the image of Lester stroking his impressive organ was seared into her brain.

Dan was spent but the situation was keeping his cock hard as a rock. Sarah continued to ride him with desperation. She was going to cum soon.

"Hey wait" she heard Dan say.

Suddenly she felt her other bra strap being lowered. Her eyes flicked open, looking down to see Lester's finger looped under the left strap of her bra. The back of his fingers grazed her soft exposed skin as he slowly and deliberately pulled it down to rest on her bicep.

She looked up at his lust-filled face as he licked his lips.

"I'm going to cum for you Sarah," he said in a commanding voice. He didn't sound like the Lester she spoke to earlier in the day. This was someone different.

That's when it hit her. The orgasm that had been building inside of her exploded, radiating across her entire body. It hit fast and hard and didn't stop. Pleasure washed over her. Dan could feel Sarah's pussy clench into his cock, holding it tighter than he had ever experienced before.