ToXXXic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing Mandy in action was eye opening, just as Roxanne had predicted it would be. It was right then and there that she decided she would never go back to her ordinary life. She couldn't go back, not now, not ever. Topping was too much fun.

Naturally, the thought of topping other women crept its way into her mind, somehow managing to shift her focus away from The Golden Goddess grinding in her lap, an impressive feat regardless of the capacity. The likes of Indi Hartwell, Nikkita Lyons, KC-squared, and...Cora Jade. Oh yes, Cora especially! After everything that little punk skater bitch had Punk Roxy through, she'd definitely find herself submitting to The Prodigy soon enough. Roxanne would just have to keep it a secret, is all.

For her promise to Mandy needed to be kept. Not for Mandy's protection, not to ensure that she always had an endless supply of Toxic assholes to fuck whenever and wherever. But because Roxanne Perez had discovered the perfect win-win situation. Fuck all the asses you want and never worry about anybody attempting to fuck yours. So long as the general public never gets word of her entrance into the hierarchy and Roxanne keeps her actions low profile, nobody will know and, therefore, no tops will come after her. She was completely untouchable.

It was a nice feeling, having the world in the palm of her hands? NXT was basically hers now. The belt already was and now, she had the supposed alpha moaning and riding like a good little cowgirl. It was only a matter of time before Mandy gave in and asked for a proper butt busting; even if that time was a different day altogether, a mere taste of what the greatest topping prodigy the business has ever seen just wouldn't suffice.

Sooner or later, Mandy would need more. The old Mandy Rose, who'd spent countless nights on her knees, sometimes servicing any number of superior women, would show her face good and proper. Mandy had done her best to keep her fully submissive self constrained, locked away. Unseen. But that cock barreling in and out of her hole, the punishment loosening her up tremendously to make way for even deeper, more frequent thrusts, and the way it made her body feel was all just too...much.

Too much for Mandy, too much for anyone with a penchant for proper anal stimulation. Obviously "stimulation" is putting it lightly, but someone like Mandy had been cautious about anything of the sort for good reason. For the longest time, getting bummed was a way of life. She'd worked so hard to rewrite that, countless hours training to better herself in the ring to help push her towards a more confident mindset. A mindset that would help her transform her from lowly bottom to butt-busting top. And not just any top, but THE top, the alpha of an entire brand. Sure, Raw and SmackDown were far bigger than NXT, but many an NXT alpha made their name in developmental before achieving even greater success on the main roster. This run was supposed to be the start of her new life.

Yet here she was, grinding away all of the hopelessness, somehow convincing herself that everything was okay. That since Roxy wasn't moving, that she was in control, despite the fact that she was, quite literally, putting in Roxanne's tiny hands. One movement, one upward thrust, and it would all be over. Over for Mandy and her reign. Yet here she was, grinding away all of the hopelessness, a desperate attempt to save face not just for her own sake, but for her girls as well.

Her rocks, the people Mandy could always look to and count on. Gigi and Jacy were the best subs anyone could ask for. Relentlessly loyal and recklessly obedient were the tag team of Toxic Attraction, willing to risk life and limb in the name of pleasing and pleasuring Mistress Rose. That's how they were usually.

Even now, during her lowest of lows or highest of highs depending on how you look at it, Gigi and Jacy were supportive. But the issue lied in the nature of their support. Instead of wondering why she'd stoop so low or acting disgusted in her actions, the duo openly praised their mistress for her slutty behavior, a fact that filled Mandy with equal parts shame and gratitude.

Having recovered from her anal assassination, Jacy was the first to open her big mouth. "Wow, you're pretty good at that, Mistress. Gigi and I should get some fucking pointers."

Dolin followed with, "Yeah, Jace, we could definitely learn a thing or two from our mistress about bottoming out."

Finishing up the trifecta was Roxanne, who softly reminded, "She's a perfect teacher, guys. A wealth of knowledge. She taught me how to be a great top, and if you pay attention, you'll learn how to be even more amazing bottoms than you already are."

It was true; for as great as Mandy had been the past year topping everyone in her path, she was an even greater bottom. Maybe...just maybe, she was even the best. Sure, once Roxanne got ahold of her, cute little Cora would be giving Miss Rose a run for her money, but for now, Mandy was in a league all her own.

Nobody could compete, not when it came to pure seduction. Obviously somebody nicknamed "God's Greatest Creation" definitely had all ten's in the looks department, but Mandy was more than a rocking body and a pretty face. She was alluring, intoxicating. Her hips movements were hypnotizing, and that was from the front, let alone with that perfect ass in view. The total package, the most complete lay.

It was a tale as old as time, one that had been told hundreds of times throughout the hierarchy's history. Try as they might, girls like Mandy standing at the mountain top? They never last, especially when their history is as rich and eclectic with bottoming as hers. Pure bottoms always re-find their place on all fours eventually. And though Mandy's mind was broken, hardly even bent, the pleasure was enough to assure her that she'd never truly be the woman she aspired to be.

All of that work, all of that effort, just to cave to a first time top! She handed Roxanne the greatest accomplishment any aspiring female wrestler could ask for on a silver platter. Nobody could take away what she accomplished or her year-long title reign, but convincing others that she was more than second rate would be impossible if tonight's events ever got out. So that's why Mandy kept a brave face, even as the pleasure became too much for her to bear, too overwhelming to hold back against. Mandy would cum soon, that much was obvious.

Her body began to tremble, a telltale sign of the inevitable. Then her heart rate increased again, and it became harder to control her movements. That expert grinding, the top tier performance became shoddy at best, making way for a tidal wave of pleasure to swoop in and catch Mandy Rose off guard. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" She yelled as her eyes went wide suddenly, a result of the newfound pleasure.

Mandy looked down and found her culprit. Against their agreement, Roxanne had begun fucking her. Even worse, Roxy wasn't pulling any punches. She was giving that asshole everything she had, unleashing everything she'd learned and all of the inspirational messages Mandy had provided, all at once.

The room filled with the loud clapping of the voluptuous pair's soft skin clattering against each other, acting as the soundtrack for the final moments of Mandy's performance, if you could still even call it that. She'd lost control, the one thing she agreed to never hand over stolen right from under her without even an ounce of effort in response. Just pathetic moans and a pattern of speech that more closely resembled a list of curse words that school children would draw up during lunch than a method of defense. Quite literally, Mandy had lost the battle, and that first affair was only the beginning.

What's a single battle in the grand scheme of a war, right? Their initial skirmish set the stage for the final encounter, an encounter that proved that Mandy Rose was no match for Roxanne Perez, if that wasn't already common knowledge after their match earlier in the night. The whole world had seen that much, but the real test of strength was audience to only two, Mandy's trusted allies and loyal servants, who watched on, unsure of whether to be ashamed, upset, proud, or jealous as their mistress enjoyed the early stages of an Earth-shattering orgasm that had already begun to form even before things had reached their peak.

Now, as her asshole was quite literally being annihilated and her big tits flopped about lazily, Mandy Rose was completely delirious. And with one last guttural battlecry, Mandy admitted defeat and succumbed to Roxy's tremendous power. With outstretched hands pushing down on Roxanne's chest as a last-ditch effort to maintain her balance, Mandy came. Intense couldn't begin to describe it; anal orgasms were exactly as Mandy remembered them. Exquisite, unlike any other.

Far from the strongest climax she'd ever experienced, but it had been so long since the last time Mandy was fucked to an orgasm; the strength was even more exceptional than she remembered. She came and she came and she came until eventually, as the pressure expelled itself and a weight was lifted off her body, Mandy Rose collapsed on top of Roxanne Perez, the young woman experiencing her own first.

Roxanne wasn't sure how far her topping career would go, or where she would take it. Roxy had her sights set on Cora Jade as a way to pay back that little snake for sticking a knife in her back, but even that would take a fair bit of playing to ensure that her status is kept unknown. Nobody could find out about what had happened tonight, at least not anyone that she couldn't trust. One thing was for certain though: Roxanne was a true prodigy, not just in the ring but in the sack, as well.

That was proven as Mandy regained her bearings, removing herself from Roxy's cock and shuffling off of the bed, revealing her gaping asshole in all of its glory. "G-Gigi...Jacy...C-Come rim me! Now!" Mandy ordered, her bitches happy to clean Mistress Rose's asshole. They scurried over and quickly began taking turns while Roxanne disappeared from sight, returning a few moments later with her phone in hand.

Perez happily skipped over to Toxic Attraction, all three enjoying themselves but not quite as much as Roxanne was as she raised her phone and cycled through until she found the camera function. Like an expert photographer, Roxy found the best possible angle, with all three girl's gaping assholes in view, and snapped the flick. A perfect memory to encapsulate her big night, and a bargaining chip to be used against Cora Jade later.

"W-What was that?" Mandy asked, a soft undercurrent of moans nearly making her speech difficult to understand.

"Oh, nothing!" Roxy assured, tossing her phone aside. "Anyway, uh, what's next? Do we just...cycle back around?" She was quick to change the subject, and smart too.

"Well uh..." Mandy stammered, trying to find the best way to approach her following question. "Now might be a good time for you to cash in on what you said earlier. You know, about my butt? And, you know...tongue fucking it?"

Roxanne rolled her eyes. "That again?"

"Well you said earlier that you'd eat mine, right? Now's your chance! Better hurry, 'cause it's a limited-time offer." She had a point, and Roxy was nothing if not a woman of her word. It was time for another first: her first taste of another lady's asshole.

Soon enough, Roxanne found herself in a wonderful position, right behind Mandy Rose. "Go on, taste it. I bet you'll be hooked right away," Mandy dared, pulling her muscular cheeks apart, opening that hole even further. It did look enticing, yet Roxy still had her reservations. But, she couldn't let those feelings define her; she'd already turned over so many new leaves tonight, so why leave one left aside?

Roxanne took a deep breath and dove in, immediately expecting the worst but was caught off by something surprising. The smell. Sure Mandy's ass, quite literally, smelled like an ass would, but it wasn't necessarily a bad smell. It was kind of refreshing, almost...inviting. It gave her the courage to stick out her tongue and plant it firmly up the fitness babe's behind. And like a tidal wave, the flavors began rushing into her mouth.

If vibrant was a taste, that'd be how Roxanne would describe the brief sample of Mandy Rose's bum. So delightful, so eloquently kept as well, making the whole experience all the enjoyable for both girls. Incredibly enjoyable and yet, another act Roxanne had been depriving herself of.

As she swirled her tongue around inside those bowels, lapping up the remaining bits of ass cream that hadn't already been gobbled up by the former tag team champions, Roxanne wondered why Gigi and Jacy's asses must taste like, if their flavors resembled each other or if each girl had their own significance. And to think, she would have already had an answer to each of those questions, if only pushed aside her prudish nature earlier.

Mandy's rump was a blessing, but Roxanne knew it probably wasn't something she'd be sampling regularly. More common would likely be Gigi and Jacy, whom Mandy never confirmed were free-use forever, but whom Roxy assumed would be open season going forward, especially since Mandy probably would be willing to do whatever if it meant keeping tonight's events a secret. Maybe even giving up her ass again? Roxanne was hoping that was the case but, honestly, she wasn't holding her breath. For now, she'd have to settle for lapping up as much of that tasty delicacy as she could and, unfortunately, Mandy was limiting the sampling time.

After a short while, Mandy began to squirm around, eventually putting some distance between herself and Roxanne; it was obvious she felt as though her butt had been pleasured enough for one night. Fair enough, Mandy was still the alpha, especially under the public eye, so ending things before she made a foolish mistake and convinced herself to agree to another ass fucking was probably for the best. Still though, Mandy wasn't quite ready for Roxy's big night to end. She still had one more fantasy to fulfill.

As Mandy found her way back to her knees, she locked eyes with Roxanne before assuring, "That's enough. We don't want you getting too friendly with my butt."

"Actually, I'd like to get a bit friendlier, if you don't mind," Roxanne cheekily replied, a response that Mandy was quick to laugh off.

"Just be happy I let you inside of me at all, and that your only reimbursement is our next activity," Mandy said vaguely and then snapped her fingers.

"Jacy, in position!" Mandy barked and Jacy jumped into a prone position behind Roxanne, turning herself into a human pillow. From there, Mandy laid out her plan.

"I have one last thing to teach you, Rox. I showed you how to satisfy other women, but now it's time for you to learn your final lesson: how to receive." Mandy slowly unstrapped the harness from Roxanne's waist and tossed it aside, all while The Prodigy looked on, unsure of the destination.

Gigi and Mandy lurked closely beside one another, creeping in as the NXT Women's Champion began her final, final examination. Mandy kicked things off at the top, kissing Roxanne's small, pert breasts and following suit down the rest of the younger girl's body until she reached the golden station. Roxanne's young, tight cunt, just aching to be touched and toyed as evidenced by how wet she was. Mandy took a few deep breaths before diving in with a single long lick from the top of that slit to the very bottom.

While her mistress got to work on Roxy's womanhood, Gigi did what Gigi often does, and found a far kinkier route to elicit pleasure, setting her sights on the new champ's feet, still covered by her socks, the only article of clothing still present from hotel room entrance attire. The socks were quickly tossed aside though, one at a time, allowing Gigi an open avenue to kiss and lick and suck on those pretty piggies at her own pleasure.

"Oh fuck that's hot," Jacy bellowed from behind, her view of the action skewed outside of her partner going to town on Roxy's prim little feet. "Keep sucking her toes like that Gigi, that's soooo fucking hot!" Jacy's noise doubled as the background sounds of their foursome, followed behind Roxanne's soft and subtle moans of delight.

And as she moaned, while the other girls went down on her, Gigi and Jacy eventually swapping places while Mandy hogged the most precious of prizes for herself, Roxanne came to a realization. This was the greatest night of her life. A career-defining championship victory and trio of asses that pushed her towards an experience that changed her life forever. Roxanne didn't want to go back, she didn't want to live a life where she wasn't topping. Where she couldn't have any number of women aching to worship every inch of her body at a moment's notice. And honestly, why should she? She is a prodigy, after all! Inside of the ring...and out of it.