Toys Day

Story Info
Threesome toying and more.
2.4k words
3.02
8.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave woke with a stonking hard on. Whether because he was busting for a piss or the fact that he had been dreaming of shafting the ladies was another matter. He rose, tentatively as he did not want to wake the girls, both sleeping soundly. After relieving himself he was gratified that his erection had not subsided. Having shaved he spent a few sensual minutes in the shower, spraying his balls and cock, engorging his leaking bell end. He was side on to the bed so if the girls were awake they could see his masturbatory antics. No such luck.

"Ah well," he thought, "there'll be time for voyeurism later, much ogling and lusting."

He stood at the end of the bed and looked admiringly at the sleeping beauties before him, what a pair of lovelies he thought smugly, mine for the taking whenever l want. He stroked his manhood until he was dribbling and then decided coffee was in order.

Whilst making his second cup of coffee - he needed to replace lost fluids - he heard the soft patter of bare feet. Warm arms slid round his torso and a soft warm body pressed against his back. He felt hard pointed nipples and soft pussy mound rub him.

"Hi baby, mmm you been wanking?" Celia enquired, "your hard cock looks inviting, maybe l should feel it and help it lubricate."

So saying she lowered her hand and wrapped her fist around his hard shaft, slowly stroking.

"Actually l did have a good spray on my balls and shaft while in the shower, was hoping one or both of you might be awake to take advantage but no such luck."

"Ah well, no worries dearie we'll give you plenty enough abuse, no need to rush."

Dave's cock was hard and drooling, the feel of Celia's slow handjob fuelling his passion.

"Would you like a coffee?"

"Later, need a shower first, want to watch?" Celia asked mischievously, smiling sweetly as she squeezed his cock harder.

"Yes l think l really would like that."

They moved to the en suite, hands on bums, fondling cracks.

"Ah Fi is already showering and she's provided a voyeur chair for watching," observed Celia.

"A what?" Dave enquired.

"Voyeur chair, notice that piece of furniture, open at the bottom of the back? That my dear is so you can sit straddled across the seat with your balls and cock hanging freely for easy access. The shelf across the back is so you can lean forward for a clearer view."

"Very kinky."

"Try it, sit and watch Fi showering, l'll sit on the loo by you, let's see how easy the access is."

Dave settles himself, enjoying the sensual feeling of his genitalia hanging free, Celia ogling his hardening cock. She licks her lips, eyes shining as she looks at his drooling bell end.

"Feel nice," she enquires.

"Yeah, my balls feel heavy and dangly, lovely sensation. Enjoying the sight of my hard on?"

"I am lover, think it needs more stimulation though, want to see you hard and dribbling your tasty juice. Oh look, l've found a vibrator, two. Be a bit more powerful than your toothbrush. I'll take the rabbit, let's see how you get on with this rocket."

Celia leans forward, her full tits and pointed nipples hanging to best effect. Dave reaches out with his left hand and fondles a hard nipple, gently rubbing and pinching with two fingers. Celia arches her back so Dave presses harder. She opens her legs wider and, with the rabbit turned to lowest setting she rubs the vibrating tip around and up and down her pussy, encouraging her cunt to moisten. She passes the small rocket to Dave who, familiar with such sex toys switches it on and plays the tip into his scrotum, where it joins his cock shaft. His cock jerks and trembles as he responds to the erotic stimulation.

"You have used a rocket before then? Good, we wanted to have a sex toy session today, along with flesh to flesh of course."

Celia reaches out with her rabbit and plays the end along Dave's shaft, around and up and down. Strands of pre cum form and dangle from the tip as she now circles his shiny bell end. He pushes his hips forward, riding the rocket and rabbit. Celia turns the power up, Dave groans and fidgets.

"Sit on the vibrator babe, so it's length is along your perineum, let your cock ooze and dribble. Let's watch Fi, she has been playing with her tits and l know she has a vibe in there with her. When we're both good and ready l'll go in the shower with her so you can have a good lech."

They both look in the shower, Fi is crouching, knees apart. Her back is arched so that her tits are pushed out and forward. She cups both with her hands, fingers kneading her erect nipples. Dave clenches his thighs, the erotic scene making him spasm. Celia is inflamed by his gyrations, pushes harder on her rabbit. Moist cunt lips part and her vibrator enters her portal. She gasps as spasm also hits her, raises her hips and fucks with the toy, turning the power up a notch.

"Turn your vibe setting down Dave, make it last. Want you oozing and simmering as long as you can. My cunt is getting nice and juicy, wet enough for me to slide this vib further up. Mmm do love playing with toys, so does Fi and hopefully we'll manage to convert you too. Ah Fi's found her toy, bet she gives herself a tit massage."

Even on low setting Dave's cock is pulsing, dribbling pre cum, head glistening. Celia has her vibe deep inside her minge, flowing nectar soaking rabbit and fingers.

"Mmm l'll turn my vibe down now, want Fi to start toying her pussy before l join her, want her cunt rampant and dripping as mine. Let me finger your cock lover, how's the vibe feel?"

"It's doing a great job of keeping me hard Celia, as is watching your wet pussy and Fi playing with her tits."

Celia rubs her index finger over dribbling bell end, holding her vibe steady in her cunt, letting the vibrations excite her trembling clit. Fi pushes the sliding shower door open, now running a thick long vibrator around, across and up and down her breasts, nipples and cleavage.

"Hi you two horny beasts, fancy joining me? My cunt would enjoy some attention if you would care to accept my invitation. Or would you prefer to masturbate as you watch me?"

"Fi honey l was just telling Dave l think we should have a long slow erotic spell getting ourselves wet and juicy watching you put on a show for us," Celia teases, "is your pussy moist? Wet enough for your vibe?"

"Let's see shall we, must say l am very horny and you two playing together, mmm oh yes l am definitely wet enough," Fi gasps as she uses v fingers to open her labia, placing the tip of her vibe on her cunt lips. Lips open, accepting the tip and then more of the shaft as she pushes up.

"Oh fuck me yes l'm certainly wet enough for anything you or l would care to push in my minge. Mmmm."

Celia clenches and wraps her hand around Dave's cock as she pushes her vibe in and out of her now flowing twat. Wanking Dave she humps herself, thighs wide and glistening with her pussy nectar.

"Go on tease, wanna watch you two vibe each other's brains out."

Celia takes the vibe from her pussy and, with it covered in and dripping her minge juice let's Dave lick it dry.

"Now go soak it again."

"Come and vibe me Celia, we're both ready, fuck my cunt while l do yours, let's get Dave hard and drooling."

Celia pushes Fi against the shower wall, kneels in front of her parted legs.

"Put your foot in this recess babe, that'll spread you wide for me," orders Celia. "Mmm oh yes wide open gushing cunt, all for me, can you see her Dave. Now watch as l slide this pulsing vibe in. Mmm she's loving this, clench for me Fi, feel your cunt tingle and tremble. Want me to buzz your clit? No l'll lick and suck it as l fuck you with this throbbing toy."

Fi gasps and shrieks as her pussy floods, awash with pouring nectar. She bucks and shudders as the vibrations and tonguing drive her over the top. Dave hears Celia gagging on the love potion Fi is gushing, lapping up the hot fluid.

Fi crouches down in front of Celia, grasps the vibe in her pussy and slowly presses it upward against her clit. She holds it there, letting the tremors pulsate against her g spot. Celia pushes her cunt forward, wanting more pressure. Fi pulls back, teasing, making the sensations last. Dave is leaning over Celia, giving him a better view of the proceedings. He reaches down with his left hand and fondles hard nipple. In his right he still holds the rocket, with this in his palm he cups Celia's right nipple and presses hard. Celia leans back against him, pushing her cunt further against the clit teasing vibe. Pussy juices flow, Celia shudders and screams as her climax hits.

Dave reaches further over, around Celia and places his hand on Fi's neck, pulls her head forward and forces his throbbing bell end into her mouth. She sucks hard drooling cock, taking it all the way. Celia turns and licks his balls, moving her tongue tip up his shaft as Fi lets him fuck her mouth.

"Mmm enough," he sighs, "finish your shower ladies, l have a suggestion for you but we all need to be relaxed and comfy, purring rather than boiling."

So saying he picks up the voyeur chair and moves to the lounge, leaving the girls to their ablutions. Sometime later the girls find Dave at the dining table, hunched over a laptop.

"That's a most pleasing hard on you have my boy, watching porn?" Fi leers, moving behind him to look at the screen.

"Nah he does not need porn now, he's got live sex on tap the lucky dirty bugger," chimes in Celia.

"It's sex related," explains Dave, "let's get comfortable and l'll reveal all."

"You are revealing all my darling, and very nice it is too," remarks Celia.

"Before we do lover stand up a minute, we have a present for you," requests Fi.

"Celia you may have the pleasure of handling his cock while l get this cock ring around his balls and sitting in the most effective way."

Celia wanks his cock, producing more pre cum which Fi adds to with lubricant. Now she places a plastic affair over and along his hard on, finally arranging it about his scrotum. His balls fit nicely into the strapping sex toy and, when Celia turns it on with a nod from Fi his cock and balls tingle. His hard on further enlarges and his cock glistens as more juice flows.

"Our toy day continues," notes Fi, "and you look to be enjoying this item."

"Now Dave could you make my nipples hard please, before Celia clamps them."

Dave runs his hands over Fi's tits, rubbing up and down her cleavage, cupping both breasts, palming and squeezing her nipples. The feel of her soft flesh and engorging nipples makes his cock jerk. He forces his bell end against her groin, her moist labia parting as he pushes into her. He enters her with just his cock tip, rocking and letting her cunt feel the tremors from his vibrating cock ring.

"Good, lovely hard nipples, keep her cunt full, Fi lift your arms, push your tits out."

Celia stands behind Fi, pressing her tits and mound against her as she reaches round and attaches clamps to her bullet hard nipples.

"Let's see if they work, ready for switch on?" Celia asks as she holds a remote control, pushes to full power.

"Ooh yes, that's lovely," squeals Fi.

Dave pushes his hips forward, his throbbing cock enters fully into Fi's slavering cunt. He thrusts into her 5 or 6 times then withdraws his slimy cock from the gushing minge. He moves to Celia, grasps both her nipples between thumb and forefinger.

"Kneel down honey," he orders.

As she does he rides his drooling cock up and down her wet cleavage, pulling her nipples to close her tits round him. As he uses her breast to wank her nipples engorge, as does his iron hard erection.

"Press your tits against my cock love, wank me. Like the vibes in your cleavage?"

Fi stands close by, turns Celia's head to her groin and pushes her hips forward, also pulling her face into her moist pussy. Celia moans, trembles then flicks her tongue along and into yearning cunt crack.

"Think she's hard enough for clamps, let me at her nipples Dave," sighs Fi, her passion also rising.

Dave moves behind Fi, slides his cock between her thighs and let's the top of his erect manhood brush along her perineum. Fi clasps her thighs together, trapping his cock and riding him. Dave feels Fi's lips open and his cock enters her now flowing cunt. She bends further forward and his cock enters her fully, he thrusts and let's her enjoy a few good deep hard strokes.

"Right," pants Fi breathlessly, "that's you clamped, nipples feel nice now?"

Using the remote in her hand the clamps on Celia's nipples start to produce the desired effect. Celia places her palms over them, pressing them harder against her tingling nipples.

Dave steps back, Fi pouts. "Right ladies lie down beside each other, head to toe, on this two seater. Want you both to be able to fondle but also want to see your lovely tits in their full glory."

The girls do as requested, supine beside each other but with backs supported by the couches ends sitting upright. Dave places the voyeur chair close to them and assumes his seat, laptop on the tray on the back of the chair.

"Now let's test we can all reach the parts we want to touch. Can you both finger each other's pussies? Celia can you reach my cock? Can you both see my cock?"

Tests are carried out to the satisfaction of all. A few moments pass as intimate areas are brought to suitable conditions of arousal.

"Now ladies my proposal is this, we concoct a sex game. Make up our own rules, each deciding on forfeits."