All Comments on 'Tpal's Downfall'

by Messyboy98

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Posting my response to what you said and my idea here since I can only post one anonymous message on each story. “Great, thanks! My idea is that Maggie Smith and King Princess (real name Mikaela Strauss), are touring together and come across a strange slime creature. It multiples into three, and two of them quickly enter both girls’ jeans, the creatures expand and fill their pants with slime until Maggie and Mikaela have absolutely huge lower proportions, extremely exagerated and hyper sexualized. The more their pants are filled and the bigger they get, the more pleasurous it gets, and they end up orgasming dozens of times. Once it’s finished, their minds haven’t been tampered with at all, but it was so wonderful, and they love feeling so full, that they decide to spread the slime to others so everyone can experience such pleasure. Even once a host is done being filled, they feel constant stimulation, at least a little bit, so they’re constantly horny and happy, smiling and giggling a lot, sometimes moaning mid sentence.”

Messyboy98Messyboy98over 5 years agoAuthor
Plus

Also are you talking about Harry Potters Maggie Smith?? Or someone else of that name??

Messyboy98Messyboy98over 5 years agoAuthor

I forgot to say! If you wish to be credited for the inspiration of the fanfic, please do contact me with some kind of name or initials. I'm more than happy to give credit where it is due!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good work on this story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMessyboy98@Messyboy98
69 Followers
Many of my stories will revolve around beings known as Slavers (Humans with supernatural powers, they feed on all kinds of energy in order to become more powerful and extend their lifeforce, often by any means, including draining the lifeforce of other living beings. Feeding o...