Trabbian Justice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she passed Jen and Sarah's hut on her way back to her own, she was relieved that she didn't hear any more slapping noises, but only a low moaning. Unable to stop herself, she sat down again in front of the hole and looked in. Sarah was still on all fours, but this time, Jennifer was sitting behind her rubbing her hands over her ass. "Gently, Jen," Sarah cautioned, "It's really sore.

"Oh, stop being such a baby, Sarah," her lover replied. "That strap is nothing like the rotan that those girls got."

"God, I bet that would hurt like crazy. I bet even you would cry, Jen."

"I don't know, Sarah, but if they were doing that to me I would do my best to keep silent just so as not to give the bastards the satisfaction of hearing me cry. I don't know if I could do it, but I would sure try."

As she spoke, Jen's hands strayed down to Sarah's pussy which was prominently displayed in her supine position. She inserted two fingers inside her lover.

"Oh, fuck, I don't know why, but I am sooo horny. Would you lick my pussy, Jen? Please? I promise I won't even speak to Veronica again."

"Well, OK, Sarah, I think you've learned your lesson," Jen replied, bending her face down to lap at Sarah's labia, while continuing to fuck her with her fingers.

This sight was too much for Priya; illicitly watching her friends reenacting that morning's caning and then having sex, was making her desperately, achingly horny. She opened the waist button of her shorts and slipped her hand inside her panties and inserted a finger into her pussy, moving it in and out as she listened to Sarah moan in pleasure under her lover's tongue.

It wasn't long before Sarah announced, "Oh, fuck, I'm coming" and emitted a long low moan as she bucked her ass against Jen's face and kicked her feet against the dirt floor of the hut. Priya was sorely tempted to bring herself off right then and there, which would have taken only a bit of pressure on her clit, but decided she would be more comfortable in her own hut, on her own cot.

She quickly stood, buttoned her shorts and hurried back to her own hut. Very quietly, so as not to wake up Professor Gelden, she opened the door a crack and peered in. Susan was lying on her belly, as she had been when Priya left for her walk. However, looking closer, Priya was startled to see that her professor's very delectable butt, also clothed in panties, was rhythmically rising and falling and that one of Susan's hands was not visible by her side.

'Oh my God,' Priya thought, 'Professor Gelden is humping her hand!'

What should she do? In her heart, Priya really wanted to offer the professor some assistance in reaching her orgasm and perhaps have some assistance from the professor in reaching her own, but, in her head, Priya was far too shy to propose such a thing. Instead, she turned away and sat down beside the door to allow Susan to finish her task undisturbed.

Peeking through the slightly ajar door, Priya could see that Susan was humping her hand at full speed now, and panting for breath. Priya knew it was risky to watch, since Susan could possibly look up and notice that the door was not closed, but the sight of her beloved professor approaching her climax was too delicious to miss.

All of a sudden, Susan's entire body went rigid, her toes pointed straight out, and she emitted a moan, quickly stifled, before going limp. Priya waited about 10 minutes, struggling the whole time to restrain herself from touching her genitals, since she knew it would take very little to push herself over the edge.

Finally, she took off her flip-flops, opened the door and tiptoed to her cot. Susan did not stir, but frankly, Priya was so desperate for her own release that she doubted she could wait any longer even if Susan were awake. She slipped quietly out of her shorts and lay down. Slipping her hand into her underpants, Priya began rubbing herself again, this time focusing on her clit so as to get to orgasm as quickly as possible.

She stretched her legs out in front of her, her toes curling with pleasure as she thought again about the two girls stripping for their floggings and being strapped to the frame. Priya almost bit her tongue in her efforts to keep silent so as not to be heard in case her mentor was awake. She recalled the guard impassively calling the strokes and, when the count reached 6, the orgasm hit her like a speeding train, causing her legs to thrash uncontrollably and her chest to heave as waves of pleasure crashed through her body.

Finally, as Priya came down from her climax, she glanced over at Susan's cot. The professor seemed to have slept through the whole performance, so Priya closed her eyes and drifted into a contented sleep.