All Comments on 'Tracking Evil, a Podcast Pt. 10'

by Firsttimewriting

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliantly crafted. Love the cliffhanger!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WTF! (GET OUT ERICA) / A FAMILIAR KILLER REVEALED?

Well, we know Ms. Arelene keeps her promises for those who kidnapped her investigation of Spiderboy & his two black minions. As called up Sondra, Trent, other bounty hunter Which she identified by her experience between them before. With that all she need know and ended one the brothers before torturing the one to make him slowly before ending him.

Meantime Erica spends time a night on the town after Rut well college adventure at Sondra's house. As Sondra's took out for some fun.

Erstwhile, Arelene & Sondra had girl talk about the differences sex & Love. As Sondra found herself good time another one night at the bar. Besides Ms. Arlene ended up again in familiar (yummy DP) position with man young sons (Jarrad, Chance)

Later on. Erica having fun time with old black bull all nightery bareback night cap.

Unaware a killer from Rute well one of Butterman apprentices from the mysterious "Web" Killer network Organization, thinking that Butterman likes the muse of reporter Erica.

As Rut well killer might be someone we know, as Incel thinks Butterman is either overestimating Erica or underestimating reporter Erica. Is a story for another time. As fellow Incel thinks she's in overhead (thinking she can defeat of Web organization, well then you guys seriously underestimate the women with a plan (catching Butterman is a strong motivator is a factor or Ercia reckless stubborn in that regard in my opinion?) such as Erica & her gang of misfits against the criminal killer network as potentially taking them down one by one.

We'll see how it goes next time for our girl Erica as tries to survive this harrowing encounter with some potentially surprising revelations for Butterman's whereabouts & mystery killer revealed in process possibly at the meantime.

Welcome Back, Author

Continue on

Catch Ya later.

Cheers!

P.S. Sorry if that spoilers for anyone on my speculation guesses? (Don't browbeat me please?)

Including my best cop girl Arlene is a scene stealer in having herself a good time in her revitalized sex life, along with my main girl Erica as the danger intensifies for her in catching Butterman and most of his Ilk in their ongoing investigations at the latest. Along with bff shooter Sondra, Destry in the mix too,

MoniqueVMoniqueVabout 1 year ago

One of the best series ever published in this site. Congratulations.

Thumper311Thumper311about 1 year ago

Worth the 5 star rating, because it's an awesome series. Some of the best writing, one of my top three favorites. It's only me because I'm a person for details, but seems like some are missing. In chapter 9, seems in the gangbang, Hector and Dre weren't quite done with Erica. Woukd have liked for the sex scene to have been written to its conclusion. It seems that Destry answered the question of having been with Sondra and Erica other than the first encounter. Would have been nice to read about one or two of them. And I was shocked he turned down an opportunity to have sex with Erica with just them two. The would have been awesome, maybe in another chapter. It was nice to read she hooked up with someone not related to pursuit of the killer. Love me some Erica, looking forward to her further adventures and the capture of the killer. But hopefully there's a few chapters to go.

FirsttimewritingFirsttimewritingabout 1 year agoAuthor

Blown away by the feedback, unexpected but very welcome. Thanks all.

Hint - The killers identity is linked to how he refers to Erica

Jekyll1439Jekyll1439about 1 year ago

The way Lawrence began to dominate Erica was amazing! Excited by the cliffhanger, can’t wait for the next chapter!

ThrillherbrysonThrillherbrysonabout 1 year ago
Morning Sickness?

I really loved this chapter specifically Arlene's adventure, I kind of fantasized you having a character with some younger guys lately and here you've done it. Hmm could Arlene be pregnant by one of (or both) of her attackers? I'm about to do some digging soon to find out who this mysterious guy is in the cliffhanger.

GelobGelobabout 1 year ago

Love your characterization of Arlene!

Great job as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wonder if the mystery killer is JP, from chapter 6

AguniAguniabout 1 year ago

Man, Arlene really hits all my buttons. Buxom redhead with an accent. That scene was hot as fuck when they were trying not to get caught. I also gotta give you props for not making it so that memory of her husband is tarnished because of all the dick she's getting (as would feel typical). She remembers him with love and misses the closeness she used to feel with having a partner like that. I dearly hope she finds a permanent lover after all this is done. Erica can hoe around for now, she's still young.

Meanwhile, Erica using her pussy for evil. "You bumped into me and made me fall over. I'm gonna fuck your dad!" Big guffaw at that. This "Web" has such a close eye on them they're even watching them smash? That's scary. Hopefully one of the other dudes in Arlene and Erica's unit are on overwatch. Gonna be real awkward to explain how she fucked someone's husband and she woke up with his throat slit...

FirsttimewritingFirsttimewritingabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Aguni thanks for the feedback. It's a balancing act with Erica and Arlene, throwing all these negative experiences at them, the murders, the violence and then having them both open to sex with strangers, all that and trying to keep them true to thier core beliefs. I just thought it would be interesting to see them both go 'dark' in thier own ways but still have them circle back to thier true nature's, good people in a bad situation.

They are two of my favourite characters to write, mostly because of the fact that they are strong in all the right ways and have a (normally) unwavering moral compass.

ThrillherbrysonThrillherbrysonabout 1 year ago
1st Guess

It's Elvin isn't it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I miss reading about Erica, any update on when the next chapter is coming?

FirsttimewritingFirsttimewriting12 months agoAuthor

Thanks for your interest. The next chapter has been written, my Editor is working away on it and so hopefully inside the next week it will be online.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirsttimewriting@Firsttimewriting
Started writing for first time back in March 2021 as a form of therapy during lock down. Enjoyed it so much I've kept going at it since. As always, thanks to those readers who have been following, enjoying and feeding back on my efforts, I really appreciate the support. All ...