All Comments on 'Tracking Evil, a Podcast Pt. 11'

by Firsttimewriting

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
IntoblackIntoblack12 months ago

Wow! This just gets better and better.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sorry, this is where I jump off. Fell in love with the story because of the storyline, the characters, the mystery, and Erica's experiences. But mostly because it had a flow to it and went into detail. Just feel like after chapter 7 that was lost. We missed out on her further experiences with Sondra and Destry. Her gang-bang at the college leftout the ending. Her ending with Lawrence was addressed after the fact. Then we read about her getting with Clarke but again it's addressed after the fact. First seven chapters gave details as the story was flowing and then continued into the following chapter. But like food, it doesn't mean it's gotten bad, we all just have certain taste buds. Good luck with finishing out the story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Thanks for the chapter.

EXCPETIONAL TOUR DE FORCE WRITING ON TRACKING EVIL

Called it Elvin is the killer. Even though Destry thought he was just a creepy teenager, but his instincts weren't wrong though. just too late to save himself.

Hopefully Erika realizes the connection between Elvin & Hacker death previously, something he found innocuous found but didn't recognize it until was too late. That where he got were got sloppy with hacker.

Although Arlene & Destry were hot but not completely unexpected hook up, but those two Alabama teenagers definitely wore Arlene before they ran off to save Erika again. from Butterman's minions

We'll see how it goes next time for Arlene, Sondra, Erika and friends as a well-known traitor in their midst at the meantime.

Continue on

Cheers!

AguniAguni11 months ago

You know, it had occurred to me how weird and suspicious it was that Elvin showed up, fishing for information on Erica. How unnatural he seemed: "I just wanted to know acquire an update so that I may re-establish a rapport with my good friend, Terrance, I'll have you know." The second I read that fucker was there with Destry, I knew what time it was. Especially because there was nothing put out that said all these serial killers were ALL white racists. That's probably just Butterman's thing. *sigh* That's going to way heavy on them all.

What they all needed to do was tighten up and make sure that they stuck close, knowing the enemies they face. Instead, they let fear control their actions, and that's pretty disappointing. Especially Erica who, while I'm annoyed at how selfish it was of her to drop EVERYBODY to disappear, very realistically ran away from everything to escape that very clear danger to her person and those around her.

That exchange between Destry and Arlene hit dangerously close to what I hate about porn logic, where big dick goes about tarnishing every association the lady has with her current/former significant other. The only light I can see was that Destry wasn't belittling her husband, just making it seem more that she'd have a very disjointed view of her bedroom, considering how heavy the weight of his departure still sits on her. I guess. That scene didn't sit quite right with me because of that violation. Maybe it'll help her (shrug).

Tell me how the second you stated all three of those other trailer park guys' names I knew it was heading to some hentai-esque blackmail gangbang, lol. I'm still wondering why Erica didn't do a myriad of other things: assault the guy for the phone (I know she isn't built like that, but still), abandon this temporary space and blow Terrell up with his "partner" on the way out, some other third thing. I feel like every chapter ends with me saying "Be better, Erica."

And finally, boy oh boy, has consequences finally caught up with Sondra. Pretty sloppy of her, especially because she knows deep down it's that random lay's baby. Naturally I say abort it, but I understand that situation is always complicated and lies with the impregnated in question.

Hopefully Erica stops fucking around seeing that one of her loose connections is dead, and comes out of hiding so we can get back on this shit. The group is far too much on the backfoot with this case, they need to do better. Maybe if they'd stop fucking all the time -__-. But this wouldn't be a porn story then, would it o_O.

Anyway, thanks for the chapter. Can't wait until the next!

Thumper311Thumper3119 months ago

Any update on Chapter 12?

FirsttimewritingFirsttimewriting9 months agoAuthor

@Thumper311 I am finishing off a couple of other story updates that are long overdue and then I will get back to Part 12. I have the chapter sketched out, just need to write it up.

Thumper311Thumper3119 months ago

@Firsttimewriting, thanks for the update. Looking forward to Part 12, take care.

GelobGelob9 months ago

Awesome story as always, glad we get to see Arlene getting it which is always a pleasure.

Denisa2004Denisa20047 months ago

Your best series of stories. I hope you'll publish a new one soon.

FirsttimewritingFirsttimewriting7 months agoAuthor

@Denisa2004, the next installment was submitted to the site today so hopefully in the next week it will be available

Denisa2004Denisa20047 months ago

Thanks for the update, I sent feedback. Hope you received it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirsttimewriting@Firsttimewriting
Started writing for first time back in March 2021 as a form of therapy during lock down. Enjoyed it so much I've kept going at it since. As always, thanks to those readers who have been following, enjoying and feeding back on my efforts, I really appreciate the support. All ...