Tracking Her Down Pt. 04

Story Info
Other girls suffer so Octavia doesn't have to. For now.
3.1k words
4.59
16.4k
11

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,396 Followers

Warning: This story is a continuation of a previous story and continues to be a very dark story about rape, breeding, and moral corruption. It is not for everyone. Reader Discretion is advised.

Wracked with guilt over the unplanned meet up, Octavia blocked him the next morning just before she went out to buy a plan B pill. Before she'd fallen asleep she was still so awash in desire that she was undecided on what she should do, but in the harsh light of day the arousal was gone and she felt only shame about what had happened. Again, she corrected herself. It had happened again. It was a hard decision, and part of her rebelled at having to do it, but there was no other choice. If he stayed in her life, then it would just keep happening over and over again, and she wasn't sure she could handle that. This asshole practically had her wrapped around his dick, and after another few nights like the three they'd already shared she wasn't sure she'd be able to resist him anymore. It wasn't a risk that she was prepared to take. She was sure he'd find some other toy eventually, but that wasn't her problem right now.

Over the next week she blocked out the whole thing and focused on her work, as well as trying to meet a nice normal guy to date. She went out on double dates with Christine, tried to meet guys through friends of friends and get out of her comfort zone, and she even downloaded tinder again for the first time in forever. She didn't need a sadistic, twisted monster after all. Just a guy that could convincingly pretend to be one now and then. It would work out much better for all parties if she could find someone that could respect her autonomy and desire for equality, but still be strong enough to scare her when he wrapped his fingers around her neck. The trouble was that none of the guys she met had even a whiff of danger. Even the ones that practically lived in the gym and could bench her.

It was on one of those dates that she got another message from her rapist. He'd made a new account, and didn't sign it, but she knew it was him. She didn't trust her poker face to read it with a guy sitting across from her so she waited until her date went to the bathroom to read the note. She didn't dare click the link he'd attached in public though. God alone knew what it was. 'Lots of girls just like you out here, but they're never as much fun as a certain someone. This twenty year old student just wanted to feel some danger. Gloria liked to post her fantasies about someone hunting her down in the forest like an animal for her primal fetish, but was too afraid to actually do it. Too bad for her that her thousands of instagram pictures made it too easy to figure out exactly where she lived, and which park she liked to walk in. I don't think she enjoyed the experience as much as she thought she would, though.'

Octavia was horrified. Both at the message, and at her reaction to it. She really hadn't been feeling this date, but by the time she set her phone down her panties were soaked by the thoughts swirling in her head. The monster that had done so many terrible things to her was sending her trophies from his other conquests in order to, what? Entice her? Enrage her? She wasn't really sure. All she knew is how much it turned her on, as screwed up as that was. "Can we just get the check and get out of here," Octavia asked her date as soon as he'd gotten back to the table, before he even had the chance to sit back down, "Let's just skip the next two rounds of drinks and go to your place, maybe?"

"Ummm, okay..." Mark smiled like he won the lottery, which in a way he had, she supposed. On a normal night there was no way she would have gone home with this guy unless he'd brought a roofie as a wingman, but now that the message she'd gotten had lit a fire inside her there was no helping it. She just needed someone on top of her and something inside her. Tonight her toys weren't going to cut it, and he was the closest dick around.

He was more than happy to oblige and twenty minutes later, even though she knew almost nothing about him beyond what he'd written in his bio on the dating site, his latex wrapped cock was sliding in and out of her pussy while she pretended that her rapist was using her in all the ways that his message had described. "Mmmm harder - please... please..." she moaned, trying to get into it, even though it was just making her needs stronger rather than satisfying them.

Maybe leaving the bar so quickly was actually a mistake. If she'd been drunk she might have actually believed her fantasies and felt something, but even after she whispered encouragement, moaning while she told him to choke her and hurt her, the most he could manage to do was pull her hair before he grunted and filled up his condom. Her date had a perfectly nice dick, and decent stamina, but he did nothing for her. After he'd passed out for his post fuck nap she slipped out of bed and silently left his apartment certain she'd never see him again. He was a nice guy, but much too sweet for a girl like her. He'd make some other woman very happy one day. If Octavia wanted safe, she'd go back to dating women - they were so much better at pleasing her when her dark side behaved itself.

She hadn't been able to enjoy a date with another woman since that night with Min though. The idea of betraying a woman - of helping that monster to... Octavia shook her head. She didn't want to think about it. She never wanted to think about it again. What she'd done that night for Christine made her feel sick, so she just focused on the road and drove, ignoring the darkness in her mind and the aching between her thighs.

Just because she went home, doesn't mean that she went to sleep any time soon though. Her quick fuck had hardly even taken the edge off, and as soon as Octavia got her shorts off she was downloading the video, even though she knew she shouldn't. The quality and lighting were terrible. That was the first thing she noticed when she watched, but those flaws just spoke to the authenticity of the content. Anything where you could actually see the details, and anything that was called amateur or real on porn sites was all fake and paid for, so the fact that it was a gopro with some ghetto night vision made it feel like the real thing she was sure that it was.

The video started with him following her for almost five minutes as the sun sank further below the horizon and the darkness became all consuming. She didn't notice the predator following her until he was almost twenty feet from his prey. By then it was much too late. Even before he dragged her into the bushes and ripped her top off to expose her generous breasts, Octavia knew that this was the real thing. It was so forbidden it was practically a myth - like a snuff film or a gloryhole. She knew she shouldn't be watching it, but her eyes remained fixed on the screen anyway. She couldn't stop herself.

It played less like a porn tap than like a horror movie though. It was all stalking and tension, then suddenly there was a burst of action like a jump scare. When he finally forced himself inside his victim and her face made an expression part way between pain and pleasure, Octavia wanted to turn the video off, but she just couldn't make herself do it. She knew that moment too well. It was one of the most intense moments of her life, and she re-lived it over and over again whenever she thought about the monster that had sent her this video. It was like a car accident - she just couldn't look away. Just knowing how wrong that fantasy was, made her cum even harder on her fingers.

For the next ten minutes she watched as the man that had raped her, rape another girl he'd tracked down online. She watched the pretty tan girl beg him to stop until she came against her will, and Octavia came right along with her, imagining that she was the one being brutalized by this animal. She couldn't help it. She came four times, watching the video all the way to the very end. Then, even though she hated herself for doing it, after she watched the screen fade to black on a close up of his victim's creamy cunt, she saved a copy. She knew that the last thing she should be getting off to was someone else being traumatized and defiled, but something about it called to the darkest and most shameful parts of her sexuality. She was addicted now. She had become an orgasm junkie, and the only way she could get her fix was from some of the darkest and most fucked up scenarios she could imagine.

It didn't turn her on enough to actually respond to this asshole's message though. She ignored him, and moved on. A week later though, the same thing happened. 'Tina is a bit of an exhibitionist,' the next message read. 'By day she's a 32 year old accountant, but by night she's an online pervert. Her fantasy is about men seeing her masturbate in front of her windows on the eighth floor of her apartment building and using that knowledge to blackmail her. She thought she was safe enough to show her followers her tits and talk about how much she craves being put in her place. She never noticed just how much the reflections in those titty pictures she posted online show off though, so one day I decided to pay her a visit and show her just how vulnerable she was. She still got her wish, and I think that she enjoyed it as much as she hoped she would. Do you think she'll enjoy the attention she gets when I post this video online?'

This video was from a camera he'd left rolling on a rooftop across the street. It zoomed in far enough to focus mostly on the poor girl's windows, lending the whole thing a voyeuristic perspective that was extremely invasive. Octavia blushed at the thought of what a stranger might see if they stared at her bedroom night after night. As much as she found it hot that someone might see what she got up to with some of her partners over the years, or that they might catch a quick peek of her changing her clothes, the idea that someone might actively record something like that night after night was horrifying, though.

For the first half a minute it was just a dark scene, then lights started to come on inside the house. After a little unseen activity the curtains opened to reveal a busty woman with wide hips, a bit of a belly, and a smart skirt and blouse. It wasn't the most flattering outfit on her, but it didn't last long. After she opened the windows, she casually removed it while she wandered around the kitchen doing other things. To all the world it looked like she'd simply forgotten anyone else could see her as she unwound after a long day and prepped for dinner. That was true at least until her bra came off and she was down to her panties. Then she started to put on a little show.

Before long she was playing with her breasts aggressively, twisting her nipples while her other hand slipped into her panties. It was only when she started to moan that her rapist slipped out of the closet he'd been hiding in and advanced on the poor little exhibitionist. One moment Tina was moaning in pleasure as she finger fucked her slit while she imagined all the people watching her, and the next she was screaming in terror as a stranger slamed her against the plate glass window and started to grope her while she was powerless to stop him. It was all silent to Octavia of course, but she could imagine the sounds that were being made easily enough as she started to play with her clit.

Tina's fighting didn't last very long. After the monster whispered some little secret or terrible observation into the poor woman's ear, she gave into the pleasure as he forced himself inside her. After that she only barely stayed standing as he pummeled her pussy and pounded her body against the cold glass wall. After her second orgasm Octavia found herself wondering, did anyone see this terrible show as it was put on live? Did a guy working at the conveyance store across the street get an eyeful? Did a homeless guy get a free show? Or would the only people who ever got the chance to appreciate this moment be the two who lived it, and anyone that the rapist showed this video to after the fact? When the show finally ended, and the man left, instead of breaking down into tears she started masturbating all over again. Octavia blushed in shame realizing how close that reaction was to her own not so long ago. Even after they'd been used against their will they both were still too aroused by what happened to stop. Octavia wondered how common that reaction was.

Those videos set the tone for the next few weeks. Every once in a while she would get a message about his latest victim, and sometimes there would be pictures of video attached. Most of them were appallingly hot, and even though they were monstrous every video was watched. Every messaged deepened her moral quandary about what she should do with this mounting pile of evidence, and she began to think about how she could send the videos to the police anonymously so she wouldn't be considered an accessory. None of them made her feel the need to respond to his messages though, until one day he sent her a few candid shots of Min. 'She's starting to show you know. The first girl you ever ruined with me. She's going to be a mommy.' he texted. It was true - if anything pregnancy had made her even prettier, and Octavia's heart ached all over again as she thought about what she'd done to that poor girl.

Octavia just couldn't let that one slide. 'Jesus fucking Christ - how do you sleep at night? Don't you dare do anything else to that poor girl.'

'Or you'll what?' He shot back. 'You'll go to the police? I think we both know you can't do that. I think we both know why too.'

'Or I'll cut your fucking dick off,' Octavia typed back, raging at the screen.

'Where was the compassion for all the other girls I've had my way with in the last few weeks? Why didn't you come to Tina or Gloria's defense?' was the text she received back from him after only a slight delay. His words hit her like a punch in the gut. Where was she when those had happened? Why hadn't she gone to the police? Surely there was enough data in those online accounts to make sure there weren't any other victims right? Before she could answer though, he sent her his own. 'You want to believe it's because you'll end up in prison for a few years, the same as me. It's worse than that though slut. It's because you get off on it almost as much as I do.'

'You don't know what you're talking about, prick,' Octavia sent back, but without conviction. He was wrong of course, but too close to right for comfort.

'You could have prevented all of this suffering I've caused since our last date, and all the suffering I'll commit from now on if you'd just give in and accept that your place was beneath me,in every possible way.' His words stung because they were true, but also because she craved this sort of arrogance in a man that might actually be worth getting to know. Even this conversation was enough to make her squirm

'Like I'd ever give in to a man like you,' she reiterated, torn between continuing this conversation and slipping her fingers between her thighs to satisfy the fire that was building inside her.

'You should really find a permanent solution before I decide that maybe the only way to convince you of the error of your ways is to make Christine disappear for a nice long weekend.' he sent, turning the pleasant heat that had been building inside of her into a ball of ice.

'The next time we meet, I'm going to cut your balls off for even thinking that,' Octavia responded, suppressing the urge to throw his phone. It was probably just an empty threat, but the very idea enraged her.

'I'll make you a deal slut. I'll rent us a cabin for a nice long weekend somewhere we won't be interrupted, and I'll make sure it's well stocked with sharp objects. You can relax for a day or two, and then one night I'll stop by and we can see who gets the drop on who. Maybe you'll get the chance to do just what you've wanted to do for this whole conversation and cut off my dick so I can never hurt anyone again... and maybe I'll get the chance to take you apart piece by piece and remind you just how much you enjoy being broken. What do you say?' His offer made her mouth dry. Not because it was a good idea.

She was sure that anything to do with this monster wasn't a good idea, but it was so seductive. If she wins she'd leave him in a pool of his own blood, and if she didn't, well... She didn't want to think about that right now because her anger would evaporate like morning dew, but it wouldn't be a lie to say that on some level she would enjoy losing almost as much as she'd enjoy winning. He had a real knack for understanding his victim's fantasies and forcing them to live them out, whether they wanted to or not, and for some reason he'd become entirely fixated on her.

'I'll think about it,' she responded after thinking about it for several minutes. She would think about it, but she already knew what her answer was going to be.