Tracy

Story Info
Friend takes what he wants.
1.7k words
4
13.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy is a beautiful woman in her early 30's with very ample breasts and an ass to die for. Dark brown hair falls to the center of her back and her full lips are just made for sucking cock.

Ivan is one of her closest friends. Though they don't live close to one another, they spend a lot of time talking and get together whenever they are able.

Knock. Knock. Knock. Tracy hears someone knocking at her door just before lunchtime. Answering the door, she sees that it is Ivan.

Tracy hugs Ivan. "What brings you here?" Tracy greets Ivan. She is wearing a sweater just tight enough to accent her perfect breasts and a short plaid skirt.

"I was in the area and thought I would stop by for lunch." Ivan replied, surreptitiously feasting his eyes on the sweater's prisoners.

"Come in. I was about to warm up some soup would you like some?" Tracy blushes as she noticed Ivan looking at her chest.

"That would be great."

The two friends walk into the kitchen, Ivan bringing in a backpack with him.

As Tracy turns away to finish preparing their soup. Ivan opens his pack and takes out some things. He places each of them on the table neatly.

Ivan, a big, burly man with a beard and the look of a biker about him, steps up to Tracy and pulls her in for a hug. Her back is still to the table, so she doesn't see what he has laid out. She has always loved Ivan's hugs because they are so strong and big. Tracy starts to melt into it as she always does.

"it has been a long time since I have seen you." Ivan rumbles as he holds Tracy.

"Yes, it has." A sigh escapes Tracy.

As Ivan holds her. He moves one of his big hands up to touch her hair. He spreads his fingers and starts to run his hand through her hair, but instead he clenches his hand into it and grips it tightly. Tracy stiffens, confused.

"Ivan you are hurting me" she cries.

"Really?" He said darkly. "Not as much as you hurt me. Every time. You flirt and tease. You walk around in your tight sweater."

Tracy whimpers in pain and surprise.

"No. I am going to have what you keep offering but never give."

Ivan pulls Tracy head back by her hair. Tracy tries to push him away, but the fire in his eyes shows that it is to no avail.

"Ivan, stop please! What are you doing?"

"Be quiet." Growls the large man, the sound of thunder in his voice rumbling from deep within. Ivan pulls Tracy to the table using the hand buried in her hair. Her eyes widen in shock as she finally notices what has been laid out. A set of restraints in pink and black, her favorite colors, rope, a gag, and nipple clamps are all neatly lined up and waiting.

"Put the cuffs on your wrists." He says softly but firmly, giving no room for question that he expects her to comply.

"No. No! Please stop. Let me go" Tracy yells as she struggles against the strong grip in her hair, holding her hostage. "Kevin will kill you for this!"

"Kevin, really. Kevin isn't here is he? Don't defy me again. You will do as I tell you."

Tears streaming down her face, she snaps the cuffs in place.

As the second cuff snaps in place, Ivan releases her hair and grabs her wrists. Twisting them behind her back and clipping the restraints together so her hands are bound, unable to move.

Now that he has her arms, Ivan grabs the rest of his supplies and guides Tracy from the kitchen to the living room.

"On your knees." Ivan barks as he attaches a rope to the restraints. Ivan pulls her arms down forcing her to her knees.

On her knees, Tracy sobs brokenly, not understanding how her gentle, big-hearted friend could be doing this.

Ivan ties the gag securely on her so that she cannot alert the neighbors with her yells. Then, still holding the rope in his hand so she cannot escape, he clicks the remaining restraints around her ankles. His hand slides up her short skirt and pulls her thong down to her thighs. With a click that startles her, Ivan uses a knife that she hadn't noticed before to cut cleanly through her panties. With a cold smile as they drop silently to the floor, he uses the rope to connect her ankles and wrists.

"STAY."

As Tracy kneels on floor struggling, Ivan sits in the easy chair.

"Fuck you!" Tracy tries to yell around the gag.

"Oh, be insolent if you want. That will make breaking you so much sweeter."

Tracy starts crying again. Ivan watches with a wicked glint in his eye.

After a few moments of watching her struggle in vain, Ivan gets up and walks over to where she is kneeling. Unzipping his pants, Tracy sees his cock come into view. She violently shakes her head, hoping to ward-off the prospect of this man who she thought was her friend but was really a monster, touching her with that.

"Open but stay quiet." He says, removing the gag.

Tracy turns her head and purses her lips, knowing that if she opens her mouth to yell or speak, he will thrust his cock into her mouth. Grabbing her hair again, he turns her head and rubs himself against her lips.

"I SAID OPEN!"

Cold as ice, Ivan reaches down and grabs her nipple. He squeezes, slowly increasing the pressure. At about half strength, Tracy cries out. Her yell is muffled as he shoves himself deeply in her mouth.

Holding her head tightly, he begins thrusting. She is tempted to bite down but with the knife so close by and his control of her head, she is too afraid of his reaction. Tracy's tears continue streaming down her face as his dick hits the back of her mouth and into her throat. The sound of her crying is silenced as her air is cut off by his girth as he attempts to shove his cock further down her throat. Just before Tracy passes out, Ivan pulls himself free of her mouth.

Tracy gasps for air trying to stay upright.

"Your mouth is good but that isn't what I came for," he says, bending down and releasing her ankles. He pulls her up to her feet.

"Kiss me." He growls.

Tracy throws her head back and forth to keep from meeting his lips. Rough hands grab her head and holds it still as he presses his lips to hers. The force and warmth surprise her. As it seeps into her, she melts into the kiss forgetting herself.

Lost in the passion of the kiss, Tracy is jarred back to reality when Ivan pulls back and proceeds to cut her clothes off with his knife.

As the last piece hits the floor, Ivan spins her to face the couch and pushes her face down into the cushions. He holds her in place, then lifts her hips slightly so he can rub his thick cock up and down the dewy lips between her legs.

"I am going to take this." He muses to himself. "Mmmm, so wet. You like how I am treating you don't you, slut?"

"NO STOP. Please, I won't tell anyone. Please don't do this." Tracy begs. Tears starting down her beautiful face once more.

"Are you trying to tell me you DON'T want me to fuck you?

"No please I don't."

"Then why do you dress that way in front of me? Why always touch my arm when we talk?"

Tears continue streaming down her face. "That is just me. You know that. I haven't asked you to touch me."

"Oh? If you don't want this, why is your pussy so wet?" he demands as he crouches down, holding her legs apart, to inspect her pussy so open and displayed.

Ivan breathes in deeply, smelling her aroused scent, then starts to taste her. It is so sweet. Her pussy wet with the nectar of the gods. Ivan devours her as if he has never eaten before, drinking of her like a man about to die of thirst.

The moans of pleasure start creeping through, replacing the sobs as Ivan's tongue violates her sex. Soon her moans are all that are heard.

Just before Tracy can achieve orgasm, Ivan pulls away.

Tracy pushes herself toward him without thought. All she wants is two more licks. Her orgasm is just out of reach, frustration takes over and Tracy growls with need.

Ivan stands and watches as she tries to get one more touch to her pussy, convinced that just a touch would send her over.

Ivan steps back, taking out his phone and snapping a few pictures.

"These will be nice for the guys, they deserve to see this sexy ass"

"Please, don't show my ass to anyone?" Tracy pleads.

"I will do as I please. But if you are good, I will keep them to myself. Just know this isn't the last time." As the words hit the floor, Ivan thrusts his cock deep in her. Hard and fast. As his cock bottoms out, Tracy screams with ecstasy.

Tracy screams out in orgasm "NO, STOP"

Ivan starts thrusting and taking his own pleasure from the moaning and crying woman.

He continues to fuck Tracy, holding-on to her cuffed hands, destroying her pussy.

Ivan pulls out of her, cumming all over her back. He then unclips the exhausted woman's hands and leaves her bent over her couch, drained.

Ivan straightens his clothes and gathers his things. He kisses his fingers and rubs her ass with the kiss.

"See you soon," is all he says as he walks out the front door.

Tracy still stunned, stays where he has left her on the couch.

That evening, Tracy makes a cup of hot chocolate. Her thoughts are confusing. On one hand, she is hurt and upset about being used. On the other, she wants to know when it will happen again.

As the weeks go by, Tracy catches herself obsessively thinking about what had happened, waiting for him to make good on his threat to return. Wanting to experience, once again, the most incredible sex she has ever had.