All Comments on 'Tracy'

by Reaper76

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

That’s not a Friend. He would be in jail

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sometimes you just have to put those teasing bitches in their place. My friends sister always dressed slutty, low cut tops showing off her "way more than enough tits for 4 girls". She'd "accidentally" rub them against my arms, or stand behind me rubbing against my back when it wasn't necessary to stand that close. She liked to bend over in front of me, giving me a clear look down her top at her massive mounds. One night she called me to pick her up from a party. She was so drunk, she could barely walk. I "poured" her into the backseat of my car and headed towards her house. I wanted to see how drunk she was so I pulled behind a barn on our farm. I demanded to see her tits, but she refused. I had my erection out and told her to show her tits or suck me. She pulled her top off exposing her glorious mams, and I straddled her chest, pushing my dick between them. I kept pushing upwards until I was in her mouth until I couldn't hold back anymore and came in her mouth. She cussed me and called me a few choice names, but never put her top back on. The next night when I picked her up at her house, I made sure to have plenty ice cold beer to get her drunk with. I convinced her she wouldn't get drunk as fast if she chugged the beer, so she got super drunk real quick. And naked as well. She tried to protest when I started fucking her, and even moreso when I fucked her ass, but the more she drank the easier it got to have my way with her. Her parents told her to stop drinking so much because guys would take advantage of her, but she loved her beer. And I loved getting her drunk!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous