All Comments on 'Tracy's New Urges Can't be Ignored!'

by LuckyDave1066

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TimerisTimerisabout 2 years ago

It's always too long a wait between stories, but the care and detail that goes into them as always, is appreciated. Another fine story!

zooliciouszooliciousabout 2 years ago

LuckyDave takes us on another fun adventure. As always, not a disappointing word within these pages. Well done.

PickFictionPickFictionabout 2 years ago

Clever idea, well presented and wfitten. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Initially, the story/plot was unusual, distinctive, perhaps even unique. Those elements, of course, induced an anticipatory continued reading. I guess the author didn't want to complicate things too much when our heroine decided to handle such unusual (to say the least) behavior all by herself. I seem to recall she was portrayed as being married, but that character had no real role in the story. But I'm sure they had a great marriage, especially because they communicated so well together. Right? I even had a passing idea that she would eventually confide in her husband, asking for his understanding and advice. Maybe he would suggest she apply for a weekend spot at a men's club as a new-to-the-business stripper. The story ended with a confusion between "old" and "new" prescriptions which maybe was a hint that her "cure" was now uncertain. Or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please stop taking so long in between stories! We miss you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story am anxiously awaiting further installments

jamiemccloud2020jamiemccloud20207 months ago

Really enjoyed this story..... please write more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous