Traffic 1.5

Story Info
Nat and Jim run out of gas in remote California.
828 words
4.44
2.3k
3

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 01/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
718 Followers

This is my twentieth contribution to:


The 750 Word Project 2024


🚙 🚙 🚙

Preface

Strange name for a story, right? Traffic was a story that I wrote collaboratively with my friend, Djmac1031. We have started to write Traffic 2, but it’s stalled. Something I take full responsibility for. I wrote this short story in part to help get me back on track with Traffic 2.

🚙 🚙 🚙

Natalie looked at the fuel gauge nervously. It had dipped into the red while they were still in the Tioga Pass. Jim had insisted they had enough gas. But the weather had been bad. Low cloud meant no majestic views of Yosemite. And there had been a pile-up. They’d had to leave the engine running to keep warm.

They were through the Sierra now and into the upper Owens Valley. Google said there was a gas station in two miles. They should make it. Half a mile to go. It was going to be fine. Nat’s thoughts turned to hotel sex. It was always a turn on. Then it didn’t take much to get her motor running.

She could see the gas stop ahead and sighed. Relief that turned into panic when she also saw the closed sign.

“Shit, Jim! What are we gonna do?”

Jim was trying to figure out how far the next station was. Way too far. “I guess we have to call AAA.” He was waiting for an ‘I told you so’ but none came.

Instead Nat made a call. Her voice became more agitated the longer the conversation went. Things didn’t sound good.

Natalie rang off and glared at Jim. “Tomorrow. They said tomorrow, with the bad weather.”

Jim felt he should try to head off the inevitable explosion. “I’m sorry, you said to get gas. I was wrong.”

Surprisingly, Nat smiled at him. “Yeah, it was your dumb idea not to stop. But I went along with it. So, I’m not gonna bust your balls too much. But what now?”

“Well, we might get lucky and someone comes by. But, with the mountain weather closing in, feels like we might have been one of the last to get through.”

As Jim spoke, the sun kissed the horizon and the light turned orange. “But we have bags and the tent packed, for multi-day hikes.”

Natalie nodded, it has certainly cost enough to get their equipment on the plane. “Let’s leave the tent, we can collapse the rear seats in the Jeep.”

By the time they had got their makeshift bedroom ready, and finished their lunchtime leftovers, it was dark.

Nat snuggled next to a snoozing Jim, a thought running through her head. “You know, I’ve given you a BJ in the car, but we’ve never actually fucked in one.”

Jim grunted distractedly and Nat decided to be direct. “Wanna, then?”

Suddenly Jim seemed more awake. He’d been with Nat over two years, and yet the thought of fucking her was more exciting than ever. His cock was way ahead of him.

Natalie knelt up. Her T shirt didn’t stay on long, revealing her full, but firm breasts, and making Jim throb even more. She wiggled out of her shorts and Jim tore off his clothes.

Nat climbed onto Jim, pushing him back against the floor. “Careful of your head, honey.”

Nat looked upwards and grinned. “Should be OK, I’m small.”

Oral, either sequential or in parallel, was their normal appetizer, but Nat was in a hurry. She positioned herself, reached down and held Jim’s rigid cock. She rubbed his tip against her opening and then up to her clit. Both moaned. Then with a fluid motion, she sunk down, taking Jim’s considerable length in one go.

Nat closed her eyes and let out a groan. Jim exhaled as her tight walls gripped him. No woman had so sensational a pussy. Who needed sex toys when your girlfriend had the perfect vagina?

Nat also had awesome core strength and began to ride Jim, her hands squeezing her rounded breasts. Jim gripped her waist and added impetus to her already urgent downstrokes. As she moved up, he could see his shaft glisten with her juices.

The pair knew each other well. The angles that worked best. The rhythm that optimally balanced longevity with intensity. Jim clenched and pushed up hard into his lover’s descending pussy. Thumping his pubic bone against her clit. Probing her warm, tight depths.

Jim knew the signs. Her head thrown back, her chest flushing, her breath quicker. Nat’s excitement increased his own. Both became overwhelmed as tingling became throbbing became heat pulsing through them. With a mutual roar, their shared orgasm ripped through the couple, as Jim’s seed spurted into Nat’s spasming pussy.

Nat fell forward onto Jim’s chest and he held her close. A few recuperative minutes later, they spoke in giggling unison. “Maybe we should run out of gas more often.”

🚙 🚙 🚙

EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
718 Followers