All Comments on 'Traffic Girl Ch. 03'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
teedeedubteedeedubalmost 3 years ago

Danger Will Robinson! Had me one of those........

Ilfen1Ilfen1almost 3 years ago

first time reading a story with drug use on Lit. Feeling conflicted.

GoMikeyGoMikeyover 2 years ago

OK think I'm going to LOVE this story but DUDE can you link them all together like you did with Jess. It's a pain in the ass going from chapter to chapter ( not saying anything about how SHORT you write chapters LOL )

A_K_3bxTmA_K_3bxTmover 2 years ago

I am reading the whole story again as I wait to the concluding sections of book 2 to appear. The story is even better and hotter than I remembered.

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreakingover 2 years agoAuthor

Really appreciate that! Thanks for reading and thanks for the feedback!

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 year ago

Already read this twice, what a wonderful series this is.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

Okay, the drug abuse just killed it for me. I'm done. 1/5

PurplefizzPurplefizz4 months ago

Not for me I’m afraid, it doesn’t feel like a novella, it feels and reads like a series of erotic couplings/loving wives chapters that have been shuffled, so far I haven’t seen the hint of a plot or anything to make me empathise with either of the two main characters. 3⭐️ and I’m out. Ppfzz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES