All Comments on 'Traffic Girl Ch. 14'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Ilfen1Ilfen1almost 3 years ago

Hi, thank you for posting this.

I've enjoyed this series greatly. It's not like a lot of series on Lit, and clearly has the mark of a lot of real life experience(that or a big imagination) fueling it, giving it a feeling of authenticity.

However, admittedly, it's become less and less suitable for me in terms of emotional satisfaction. I was initially drawn in by the promise of the romance tags, I stuck around because it was fun and fascinating, but admittedly this has now veered off what I'm looking for in a story. Nevertheless, thanks for posting and I look forward to other fun stories you come up with in the future.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

Finally went past my limit. Kat is just pure whore/slut. Nothing left redeeming or interesting about her. I'm done, sorry.

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreakingalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for both your comments! I'd invite you to hang on for a couple more chapters to see where it goes past this. I'm grateful for the time you've taken to read and comment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm gang-downloading this story so I can read it at leisure later.

However, I did notice that last sentence on page 1, which said,

"Her orgasm built again, and his wasn't close behind."

Didn't you mean 'his wasn't far behind'?

I did notice you add corrections as they occur to you, since I

saw two complete listings for Rita, one of which has 26 chapters.

I'm hoping you will be notified by the system about this comment.

I may very well add a comment later about each of those stories.

Such comment would cover the complete set of chapters, or a book,

as you so explained in one of the first posts.

Thank you, by the way, for writing these stories.

Just read muskyboy's comment below.

This makes me want to read more about Kat. I love

a woman who knows how to enjoy life and get the

most out of it, the devil take the hindmost.

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreakingabout 2 years agoAuthor

This is great appreciated! Thank you so much! Always looking to clean up and love hearing any feedback.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 1 year ago

Absolutely classic compersion! No jealousy or petty bs, just pleasure, shared pleasure enjoying the pleasure of your partner vicariously. Some people seem to think acting jealous demonstrates love, but in reality it merely points out insecurity. Compersion and confidence is so much more sexy and hot. Thank you for sharing your talents with us!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I wished John really ravished Kelly, it seems a bit out of balance and although they both claim him not being a cuck, it sure has cuckolding elements to it in my opinion. Not the type of story I'm looking for unless you are the physical participant in the cuckolding perhaps...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES