Traffic Girl Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want that big fucking load," Kat begged. "Shoot it in me so my boyfriend can use it as lube." She laughed, but it pushed Mark to the brink. He spasmed and unloaded inside her in a fury of grunts. They came down from their orgasmic high and uncoupled.

"That was so erotic," Kelly said.

Kat collapsed onto the couch, panting and covered in sweat. "It was so good," she said. "So good."

Mark made the same polite thank-you. I poured him a drink and handed it to him. Justin and Bradley returned. Everyone stood around naked, and it felt natural. It was past midnight, but we all knew the night wasn't over. For a little while, we drank and talked. The sexual freedom that hung in the room was exhilarating. No one was jealous. No one was possessive. It was just... fun. Kat relished being the center of attention. I looked over her body. Her neck was flush. Her ass cheeks were pink with hand prints. Her pussy and ass looked invitingly sloppy. Her hair was a mess, but her face radiated desire, warmth, and happiness. I plied her with Champagne. She snuggled up to me.

"This really is the most incredible surprise," she told me.

"I wanted to do something special for you," I said. "Something that represented how I feel about you. How I value you."

"I bet you didn't mind fucking Kelly, either," she teased.

"I am not going to say it wasn't fantastic," I laughed.

Kelly had overheard. "He's got a damn near perfect dick, girl," she said.

We all laughed and carried on, recovering, until Kelly said to the three studs she had invited, "Okay, boys, your turn to take me upstairs. Let's move."

They refreshed their drinks and marched behind her upstairs.

"Kelly is one in a million," I said. Kat kissed me.

"She sure is," she said. "She taught me well."

"I loved watching you," I confessed.

"It was so good," she said. "You weren't jealous?"

"No," I said with assurance. "You told me what you liked. If I can bring you the pleasure you crave? That gives me more satisfaction than you can imagine. Are you jealous about Kelly?"

"Of course not," Kat said. "Babe, Kelly and I have shared so many things. There's no room for jealousy."

We took some Champagne with us to the guest house, walking across the yard nude. Kat climbed into our bed and bit her lip.

"Are you going to make me yours again?" she asked in a demure voice. "Was I too dirty, taking those cocks in all my holes?"

I climbed on top of her and kissed her deeply. I pushed my body weight on top of her. Her body was slightly slick. She smelled like cum, competing colognes, and sweat. Her lips tasted like cocaine.

"I don't think you understand how much I love a dirty slut," I told her seriously. "The bigger a whore you are, the more I'm going to fall in love with you." Uh oh. I had said it.

Her eyebrows arched in surprise. "The more you're going to fall?" she said.

I changed the subject by exploring her pussy and ass with my fingers. They were absolutely drenched with cum, full and soaking.

"Taking them raw makes it even hotter," I said. For the first time in a while, especially considering what I had just witnessed Kat do, I thought of Jess.

"Kelly said they were clean," she said, waving a hand. "They are so fucking hot. They knew what they were doing with those big dicks, too."

Her dirty talk made my cock throb. I just wanted to be inside her. I slipped in so easily that she barely even gasped.

"I love feeling airtight," she continued. "That's what Kelly and I always called it when we had three dicks at once."

"You went to a different place," I said. "It was like no one else was there."

"When I get like that? There's nothing but pleasure. I get tunnel vision," she said.

I fucked her slowly, rhythmically. "You don't have to describe it," I told her. "I understand it completely. I love sex. I love pursuing it. I love fucking new people. The hedonistic pursuits are my speciality. I want to share all of them with you."

"I hope you mean that," she said, wrapping her arms around my neck and sighing as I penetrated her. We each came in turn, and Kat suggested we get some more coke if we wanted to keep going.

"Why don't we save some energy for tomorrow?" I suggested.

She extended her lower lip in a pout.

"Trust me," I said. "I've got some serious surprises left for you."

"I thought today was enough!" she said.

"Not even close," I said. "You have no idea."

We fell asleep quickly. It had been a long day. The intensity of the sexual activity was a new high for us. We were moving deeper into the iceberg and raising the bar on the risks we were taking and the heights we were reaching for. The next day, if everything went to plan, would take things to another level entirely.

12