All Comments on 'Traffic Girl Ch. 31'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have to say THANKS! for the time you devote to writing this. I haven't had this much fun reading in years! And, OMG, there's a Kat 2 and a Kat 3! You can really pull this stuff out of your hat. I think you are going there, but he has to ruin these two also, so they all become the whore sisters! This is just delicious. I love all the drugged up women doing what is totally outside the realm of normalcy!! Thanks again.

ArdieffArdieffover 2 years ago

Surprisingly fun and engaging read - especially considering the main characters are basically a bunch of narcissists ;-)

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreakingover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments! Really appreciate it. And Ardieff -- you are not wrong! :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Rita I can understand but Jess, is this guy attracted to trainwrecks? If so the outcome is obvious and they all deserve what's coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES