All Comments on 'Traffic Girl Ch. 38'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
coolstrangeravenuecoolstrangeravenueover 2 years ago

the creampies have always been a great part, if the story moves into pregnancy risk and breeding I may have to find a sixth star

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreakingover 2 years agoAuthor

Appreciate it, coolstrangeravenue! Thank you for reading. There is going to be a LOT of debauchery in the next two books. I hope to keep up plot development, but I realize this is truly about the smut!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 2 years ago

These girls do way too much coke to get pregnant. One hole in plot: a family with billions does background check on potential mates including following and electronic surveillance. No chance they would not know she was a coke whore in LA and continues to be in houston.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These girls need to go down into the dark side.

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreakingover 2 years agoAuthor

Good points, Xzy89c1! Appreciate the close read and feedback very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She is a devil in a human skin, the husband still clueless because he was just a one dimension character, serve as a comedic purpose of this deprave story. Hope he was finally aware like the other loving wives story and divorce the wife, that way I could find peace reading this story because for the past 38 chps, I'm waiting for the bitch burn

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 1 year ago

I love polyamory tales, full of fun and caring. Hopefully, you won’t take this down the typical Loving Wives rancorous rabbit hole. I like your characters and don’t want any of them hurt. I’m a big fan of longer submissions, and normally wouldn’t read or rate such brief stories, but fortunately there are dozens still for me to enjoy. Now if I had to wait between chapters, I’d probably skip reading until the series ended in order to maintain continuity. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I don't think it's cool of Kat that she completely cut John off, especially while still talking to Jess. Sure there are things that only women can relate to but it's a total lack of character. Not that Jess is a wonderful diversion, I think the nightmare for all of them only gets bigger and perhaps rightfully so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES