Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 07

Story Info
A successful playboy raises the stakes. Can he handle it?
3.3k words
4.72
7k
6

Part 71 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: So much more to unpack here, readers. Thanks for taking this journey with me!

***

My happy hour with Riri the hairdresser went a lot better than I expected. She was young but much less like a vapid hooker than I anticipated. She could hold a conversation, and she had a charming, if naive, enthusiasm about life. She just wanted to have fun. She had some street smarts, but she wasn't jaded. And she was extremely receptive to me when I discreetly passed her $500 in a blank envelope when we sat down at the bar. I had even included a second envelope with $200 for her friend. No stone left unturned in the pursuit of pussy.

Riri was even more impressed when, after happy hour was over, I didn't pressure her for more. I was a perfect gentleman, and I laid the charm on thick. She said she had dinner plans -- a safety valve move I expected -- but offered to hang out after. I declined, telling her I had been serious when I told her this should be a casual, no-expectations meeting to get to know one another. It was all a line, of course. I wanted to have fun in Vegas and was willing to wait a few days to plunder her curves. But she lapped it up.

In reality, my politeness also was driven by the text Jess had sent me.

"Finishing up soon," she wrote. "Meet at home?"

It was an honest concern that Kat, Jess, and I might drift apart if we allowed ourselves to get too distracted. It would be easy for all of us to fall prey to whatever hedonistic apples fell our way, if we simply grabbed for them as they came along. Our lifestyle might have seemed driven by blind lust, but it required strategy to work long-term.

Jess apparently had the same thought, too. When I got home, she was waiting for me in a loosely tied silk robe and holding an open bottle of Champagne. She greeted me with a warm, soft kiss. Her hair was slightly damp, and she smelled like her floral body wash.

"Your hairdresser wears cheap perfume," Jess said with a wicked smile. "But how was it otherwise?"

"Better than I expected," I said. We kissed between sentences.

"You've always been such a sucker for those coed types," she said.

"It's how I found you, my love," I said. Her face looked angelic, her skin smooth like fine china.

"Do you remember the first time we had sex?" Jess asked me as she filled two Champagne glasses on the bar.

"Of course I do," I said. "You had a break between classes. I met you at your sorority house."

"And we did it in my twin bed!" Jess said with a laugh. We clinked glasses and took a drink.

"It was earth-shattering," I said. "Every time I've had sex with you, it's been earth-shattering." My eyes met hers, and the look of warmth that radiated from them almost melted me.

"I don't think I ever told you what I did after you left," she said.

"Oh? I thought you went to class," I said.

"I didn't," Jess said. "I stayed in bed all afternoon getting myself off with your cum. My clit was on fire, and you shot so much in me. I just kept tasting it and using it to rub my clit. I couldn't stop. I must have cum fifteen times!"

"That's so fucking sexy, Jess," I said. I put my glass down and moved closer to her. She moved her head to the side, so I could kiss her neck. Her skin was soft and pure. She let out a contented sigh. "How was your appointment tonight?"

I continued to nibble her neck, moving down and painting a trail of delicate kisses across her collarbone.

"It was good," she said. "Unremarkable. He usually sees Gloria, but she had another client."

"I'm sure he loved you," I said, continuing my loving attention to her neck but beginning to move my hands toward her breasts.

"I'm a prostitute now," Jess said, letting the word hang there. "I don't even blink at the thought of fucking for money."

"You're an escort," I said. "And you are so sexy." I reached under her robe and cupped one of her breasts.

"I'm a hooker," she said. "Two hours ago, someone I had never met before shot his cum all over that tit you're squeezing right now."

I let my lips brush against hers.

"And how much did he pay you?" I asked.

"A thousand dollars," she said, a small smile crossing her face. "It doesn't turn you off?"

"Self-doubt doesn't suit you, Jess," I said. "It's the contrary. It's such a turn on for me. I don't know if you can ever understand it."

"Help me understand," she said. I liked when she was vulnerable. It helped us connect.

"You just said it the best," I said. "A total stranger paid you a thousand dollars to fuck you. He has restrictions when he does it. Me? I get to play with your body however I want -- treat it like the amusement park you know it is. And I get to do it for free. For. Free. How could I not see that as such a perfect expression of love?"

"God, John," Jess said, her voice quivering. "You really do understand me. The real me. And love me for it."

"I do, Jess," I said. I pushed her robe open fully. Her body was breathtaking. She showed the faintest hint of ribcage, but there was a pleasant, womanly flush to her hips. Her bare cunt showcased the blue infinity tattoo beautifully. Just seeing this work of art in the flesh made me insatiable.

"I haven't done any coke today," Jess said.

"Wow," I said between kisses on each of her nipples.

"Alix gave me some edible gummies she got in Colorado," she said. "She said they're absolutely amazing for sex. I thought maybe we could try them. We have a couple hours until Kat comes home."

"That sounds fantastic," I said.

"We can play and wait for her," she said. "I want to be sure to be here and be up when she gets back. I hope Tommy isn't too rough with her."

"Is that why?" I said. "Or do you just want the dirty details about how he fucked her?"

"Okay, maybe a little of both," she confided.

She produced a packet of gummies. They were 25 milligrams of THC each, so we just took one to start. While we waited for them to kick in, we lay together on the couch and played. Her body was so familiar, it brought me comfort, and it had been a long time since we had quiet time to just enjoy each other alone.

"Being here with you makes me feel safe," Jess said.

"Good," I said. "I want you to feel safe."

"It's different from before," she said. "I always felt good and in love with you. But I know this is forever."

"It is different," I said. "It's more honest."

We touched each other in a teasing, slow way. The edibles began to take hold, giving us a deep, full-body high that spread across us gradually. Jess's skin felt even more like satin now. Her lips tasted like Champagne, as if kissing her was the same as drinking it from a glass. Our limbs intertwined, and it felt like we melded into a single being.

"This is such a pleasant high," Jess observed.

"Do you think it would feel even better if I was inside you?" I asked.

"Everything's better with you inside me," she said.

We turned on our sides, and I slipped my cock into her pussy slowly. It was soaked, but the edibles made it feel different as my cock spearheaded into her. It was like putting on a tight-fitting glove. The sensation was overwhelming.

"Baby, this feels amazing," Jess moaned.

"Your cunt fits me so perfectly," I said.

"I can already tell how hard you are going to make me cum," she said.

"Another difference between me and your clients is that I make love to you," I said.

"You're right," she agreed. "Most of them don't care how they fuck me. They're just taking pleasure."

"You love that, though," I said. "You get off on being used."

"I do," she said. "I like being -- oh, right there! Yes, keep those long strokes against my clit! -- I like being a fuck toy."

"You're good at it, too," I said.

"It's because I'd do it for free," she said. "The money is just a bonus."

"I saw in your spreadsheet you've made more than a half-million dollars from whoring," I noted.

"Is it that much?" she said absent-mindedly. She was getting close to orgasm.

"How much cock do you think that is?" I said.

"Not enough," she said.

We fucked slowly for a while, until Jess came twice back-to-back. I didn't stop, even though she whined that her pussy was sensitive.

"Are you going to fuck a lot of girls?" she asked. My cock pulsed at the question.

"Probably," I said honestly.

"Can I watch sometimes?" she asked.

"You love that, don't you?" I shot back.

"Sometimes," she said.

"I'll make videos of the Vegas sluts, how about that?" I said.

"I would love that," she said.

"Are you going to pick out girls for me again?" I asked.

"Whenever you want me to," she said. "Did you really fuck that girl after a meet-and-greet coffee?"

"I did," I said. "In a parking garage."

"You're so bad," she said. "I wish I could have watched you."

"I came inside her," I said. She pushed her hips back into me a bit more vigorously.

"I love getting cream-pied by a stranger," she said with longing.

"You're scheming, aren't you?" I said. I could sense it.

"Some night when Kat is working, we should go seduce a couple," Jess said.

"I'd love that," I said. "It's been a long time."

We were just floating from the edible. It was a fantastic, dreamy high. Our bodies moved like they were taped together.

"We should all go to one of those lifestyle resorts," she added. "Have a no-limits weekend where we just try to fuck as many people as possible."

"We should plan another orgy," I said.

"That's what I want the hooker house to be," she said. "Any woman who's there is free-use. A constant party zone. Unlimited weed and coke and molly. You'll be able to have so much fun there."

"I don't want to cut into your revenue too much," I said with a short laugh.

"If you cum inside me soon, I'm going to cum again as soon as you do," she said. "Can you?"

"I'm close," I said.

"Will you put a baby inside me one day, my love?" she asked. It was unexpected, and it pushed me closer to the brink.

"Whenever you want, darling," I said.

"Kat first," she said. "Then me. Our own twisted and perfect little family."

That was it. I shot my spunk inside her, and Jess was true to her word, cumming intensely as the viscous fluid painted the inside walls of her pussy.

"Jesus," I said. "Alix wasn't kidding about those gummies. That was incredible."

"We need more of these," she said.

"Maybe a trip to Colorado!" I said.

We polished off the bottle of Champagne and watched TV, our nude bodies wrapped around one another, until Kat came home. I wasn't sure how much longer that was. But when she opened the door, Kat looked exhausted.

"How was it?" Jess asked, probably a bit overly excited from my point of view.

"He is so arrogant," Kat said. "Like the archetype of an asshole. But, oh my god, does he have a big dick and know how to use it!"

"So you liked it?" Jess prodded expectantly.

"It was good," she said. "But he's so demanding. My whole body feels used and exhausted."

"Did you do anal?" she asked.

"No," Kat said. "I couldn't get it in. Honestly, I didn't want to. I wanted him to feel like he had something to come back for."

"I hope he tipped you," I said, a tad grumpy.

"Two thousand for the session, and five hundred for the tip," Kat said, tossing a thick, white envelope on the coffee table. "What are you drinking? I seriously need something besides coke. Tommy is a party animal."

"Did he make you do a line off his dick?" Jess asked. She couldn't contain a little enthusiasm.

"Almost as soon as I walked in," Kat said. "I barely had time to put the cash in my purse!"

I went to the bar and popped another bottle of Champagne, refilling my Jess's glass and mine and pouring a fresh one for Kat.

"Do you want one of these gummies?" Jess offered. "They're amazing. We took a couple and had the most intense sex. It's like you're floating."

"That sounds amazing," Kat said. "Yes, please. Anything to relieve some of this pain. He's so rough."

"Spanking?" Jess asked.

"Yes," Kat said between eating the gummy and sipping the Champagne. "And just a lot of rough manhandling. I'm going to have a lot of bruises."

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm great, daddy," Kat said. "I can handle it rough. Do you want to inspect me?"

I nodded almost involuntarily. I couldn't say no. Kat stood up and slipped off her dress. Her ass was crimson red, taken just to the point before the skin broke. Her pussy was a mess. She smelled like cum, and her nipples were raw. There were marks around her neck.

"Bend over, Kitty Kat," I instructed.

She obeyed, and thick globs of sperm gathered at her vaginal opening. I took a deep breath.

"He came so much," Kat said. "Four times in my pussy and once on my face and tits."

"You earned your money," I said, too coolly. I couldn't hide my distaste for Tommy Boatman.

I saw the look in Jess's eyes, and I knew what was coming before she said it.

"Can I eat it out of you?" she said to Kat.

"Your tongue is just what I need," Kat said.

Jess just laid down on the couch, and Kat straddled her face. She licked greedily.

"Yes," Kat sighed contentedly, "that's exactly what I needed."

I didn't want to be left out. It was always a turn on to watch my two girlfriends play together. I stood up and walked to Kat. My hand stroked her red ass gently. Tommy was a vicious spanker. It was time for some loving, recovery attention for Kat. Her eyes were closed, as she lightly moved her hips side to side as Jess lapped up Tommy's cum. I bent down slightly to kiss her, and her eyes popped open when she felt my lips on hers. She smiled broadly. It wasn't a TV smile anymore. It was just her, a smile of honest emotion.

"I'm glad you're okay," I said between kisses.

"I'd be okay if I didn't see him ever again," Kat said. "He was such a jerk. Don't get me wrong. I've always been attracted to the arrogant types. But he was too much."

"Even if he's got a huge cock?" I teased.

"I'm not that much of a size queen," she said. Her tongue flicked against mine. "My cervix might be bruised." She paused and addressed Jess. "God, Jess, your tongue is so fucking good! You knew exactly what I needed!"

Jess merely hummed merrily in response, never letting her oral ministrations let up. Kat pulled my head toward her.

"Daddy, is it bad if I ask you to fuck my ass right now?" she asked. "You should get what Tommy doesn't."

She didn't need to tell me twice. Kat moved into a sixty-nine position with Jess, raising her ass up for me to access. Jess gave me a stoned smile from between Kat's thighs. She pulled away from Kat's pussy long enough to give my cock a quick lick up and down to wet it. Then I easily entered Kat's asshole. It was a slow, deliberate anal fuck, but one with urgency behind it. Jess's tongue had pushed Kat past the pain Tommy had inflicted on her and back to the realm of pleasure. Having my cock up her ass only heightened that.

"Oh, god, daddy," Kat moaned. "You put so much cum in Jess's pussy, I hope you have some left for my ass! It tastes so good!" She was eating out Jess eagerly now, the girls each enthusiastic for their creamy treat.

Jess occasionally turned her attention to my balls, but it was the familiar friction inside Kat's ass that brought me to orgasm. I hadn't imagined this would be the pinnacle of a day filled with pleasure, but the girls had a way of surprising me and pushing the limits. After the girls had each cum under one another's oral attention, the focus shifted to me. Jess let her tongue roam to my balls more frequently and, unexpectedly, let my cock glide over her tongue as it slid in and out of Kat's ass.

"You are such a dirty slut," I told Jess. She merely hummed against my balls and sucked them happily.

I came hard in Kat's asshole, pushing her whole body down hard against Jess's as I shot my semen inside her. In an instant, as I removed my softening cock from Kat's ass, Jess immediately replaced it with her mouth. She licked and sucked Kat's twitching brown hole with purpose. She wanted my cum. I took two steps back and watched. Kat squirmed with pleasure. When she decided she had gotten all the creamy fluid out of Kat that she could, Jess patted Kat gently on her sore cheeks to signal her to sit up.

Jess looked almost demonic when she sat up.

"I want your cum no matter where it's been," she said, her voice sultry. "Give me your cock."

She didn't wait for me to respond. She crawled across the floor and took it in my mouth, oblivious to where it had been moments earlier.

"Every fucking drop of your cum is mine," she said.

"You dirty bitch," I said. "You've never done ass to mouth before."

"Only with Tommy," she confessed. This knowledge, new to me, stung a bit. "But I know how sweet Kat's ass is. I wanted you to see, John, that I'll do anything for you. Some things are just for the three of us."

"That's so sexy," I said.

"We like being dirty for you," Kat said. She kissed Jess with an open mouth. "Wow, that's not bad at all. I may have to return the favor. I'm a dirty bitch, too, you know."

Kat and Jess laughed.

"Oh wow," Kat added. "I think I'm feeling this edible kick in now. Wow! You weren't kidding. It is like I'm floating!"

Jess and I decided to each take another. The three of us sank into the couch and turned on a movie, drinking Champagne and talking occasionally. We were naked and perfectly content. At some point, we drifted off to sleep, because I woke up on the couch to a blue TV screen. It was 3 a.m. The girls slept peacefully, Kat lying against Jess like a little sister might against her big sister. The night had become a blur for me after the second edible kicked in.

I glanced at my phone, which I hadn't even thought about in hours. I ignored everything but the message notification from Riri. Apparently, the token gift I gave to her and her friend up front had the desired effect. Her message read, "So excited for Vegas!" It attached a video of her and the friend, apparently at a club in town. It was short, only eight seconds, and initially showed them dancing. Then, for the last few seconds, they made out. Vegas was going to be a shitshow for sure.