All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 07'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Another Fun Nasty 5 Stars

Yet another fun dirty and nasty chapter. So many exciting adventures yet to unfold I am sure. Love the great details and writing style. Since John is going to video his hot Vegas trip for Jess to see what he does with the young tramps, maybe it is time for her and Kat to secretly record some of their rough appointments so John can see what vile things get up to when he is not there to see. But do so enjoy your efforts that you put into your characters and storytelling. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have been reading all the great comments on a great story and wonder additionally on why Jess wants a house for the business? What is she trying to hide since John is on board with everything she does? She hasn't ever indicated that he can't know what is going on...his house is perfectly good...why does she insist on a place separate from his? Seems very suspicious. Keep up all the great writing and THANK YOU! I know how much work writing is for our enjoyment! I just hope you know we appreciate all your efforts!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wonder about how honest Jess is being, too. And the party house idea is almost certainly a bad idea. A single phone call from an observant neighbor could bring the whole project down, get all three disgraced, and end up in possible prison time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the unity and tenderness in this chapter. Each of the three is true to who they are, yet their love for one another is beautiful and sincere. This is very well written.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Jess is a sneaky bitch. She's playing another power game and not in a healthy way. Turns out that Kat is also neither honest and clearly deceptive, John has is head so far up his ass that you have to wonder where one begins and the other ends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...