Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 14

Story Info
A successful playboy raises the stakes. Can he handle it?
3.1k words
4.61
7.1k
8

Part 78 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Let's talk plainly -- shit is just going to keep getting real. I hope you enjoy. But please be warned: this chapter is dark. Thanks for reading.

* * *

The only thing that went right over the next two days was that Nicole flew back to Vegas the same day she arrived, taking the redeye back home again so she could go to work the next morning. When she left, Kat already was overdue from returning from her appointment with Tommy. Jess wasn't concerned, and we were wiped out, so we went to bed.

Tuesday morning, however, Kat's side of the bed was still empty. She hadn't texted either of us, so I immediately called. It rang but went to voicemail. Jess texted Tommy. We didn't hear anything after thirty minutes, so we went to breakfast and tried to come up with a plan.

"You don't have his address?" I asked Jess. "Not in your database?"

"I don't," she said, shaking her head.

"We ought to be able to track it down," I said.

"But then what?" Jess asked. "We can't go over there. That would be such a privacy breach and potentially could undermine the whole agency."

I understood that, but, at the same time, Kat was missing. "It's a safety issue," I argued.

"Is it?" Jess said. "She's with Tommy. They probably just fell asleep. She was partying pretty hard."

"That's a good point," I said.

We finished breakfast and went home for a swim. It was another excruciatingly hot day, and it was nice to enjoy the water and read. It made the time go by quickly, but when neither Kat nor Tommy had communicated by dinner time, I started to get legitimately concerned. We were sitting in the great room, having a glass of wine.

"This is more than just sleeping it off," I told Jess.

"You're right," she agreed.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked. "I'm going to get his address."

Jess hesitated, and I noticed a look of resignation pass over her face.

"Don't get his address," Jess said. "She'll be back. But there's something you should know."

"What's that?" I asked. A feeling of dread took hold in my chest.

"Kat sees Tommy outside of work," she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"What I just said," she said, unblinking. She put a hand on mine.

"But how?" I said. "Both of you have barely been out of my sight since her first appointment with him."

"Basically every time she hasn't been with you or me," she admitted.

"You've been covering for her," I said flatly.

"I have," she said. "There have even been some fake appointments so she can go be with him instead."

"Why?" I asked with a fallen face.

"Do you really need to ask?" Jess said. "Tommy is exciting. He's fun. He just has that way of seducing you and making you become infatuated with him."

"And you just let her do it," I said.

"It's harmless, John," Jess said.

"It doesn't feel very harmless right now when Kat is missing," I said.

"She's just working it out of her system," Jess said casually. "She's going through a dominance phase. I get it. A really hot guy just forcing you into your life? Making you let him have his way with you?" She shivered. "I don't care what anybody says, every woman loves that once in a while, and Tommy is the best I've ever met at it."

This was a total gut punch. I thought I had been open in my communication with Kat. She had lied to my face. Boldly. She knew my concerns, and she assured me there was nothing to worry about.

"How often?" I asked.

"Almost every day," Jess said. "A lot of quickies. Like you said, you've been around a lot."

"But when?" I said. I couldn't wrap my head around it.

"Every time she went to do something normal," Jess explained. "It would always take twenty or thirty minutes longer than it should have. Tommy likes to do stuff in public. So if she went to the grocery store? He might meet her and fuck her in the car or bathroom. Stuff like that."

"Jesus," I whistled. "Have you?"

"No," she said emphatically. "Not yet, anyway."

"Not yet?" my eyes flashed with anger.

"He wants a threesome," she said. "I've held out. I know it's dangerous. I was going to bring it up with you at the right time. But, let's face it."

"Face what?" I said.

"After Dr. V passed away, I'm starting to realize just how rare it is to find a dick like what I know Tommy is packing," she said. "It's a unicorn dick. I'm just being honest with you."

"It's about time somebody started being honest," I said.

"Oh, John," Jess said. She had a wry smile on her face. "Come on. You just had that slut casino host from Vegas show up on our doorstep? You can't complain. Kat is making a lot of money from Tommy. Who cares if they run off and have some quickies? The infatuation will pass. It might be a unicorn dick, but what you and Kat and I have? That's unicorn love."

"I'm sorry about Nicole," I said.

"It didn't bother me," she said. "You and Kat are the one who push each other's buttons with sexual partners. I thought she was fun."

"I'm mad at you," I said. "You know I hate secrets."

Jess waved her hand dismissively. "You'll get over it," she said. "You love me."

"I'm still pissed," I said.

"So why don't you take it out on me?" she asked.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"You heard me," she said. "Sometimes you're too nice. I lied to you. I help Kat have an affair with Tommy behind your back. You should take it out on me. That's what Tommy would do. He wouldn't let me get away with it. He'd hate fuck me so hard that I knew he meant business. God, my pussy is creaming at the thought."

"Is that what this is, really?" I said. "You just want to bait me into hate fucking you?"

"I guess," Jess said, ramping up her sassy tone. "But I don't think you're up to that. You care too much. And because of that, Kat and I will always find someone who scratches that itch of ours. Someone who will use us in a way that honestly is just abusive. And it's exactly what we want in the moment when we choose to give ourselves to that kind of guy."

My blood boiled, and I was glad Jess and I weren't doing coke because I truly believed for a moment that I could kill her. So instead, I put my nose inches from hers. I looked at her in the eyes with wild, shaking anger.

"You fucking cunt," I said with as much spite as I could muster. "You really are nothing more than three holes waiting for the next cock to fill them."

"I know," she said with a bratty grin. "What are you going to do about it?"

I didn't know how to respond. I was pissed. I could feel my face flush. All I could think about was Kat telling Tommy she loved him.

"Does she love him?" I spat out.

Jess laughed hysterically. "Oh my god!" she said. "You are such a fucking sap sometimes, John! Kat doesn't love Tommy. I don't love Tommy. Jesus Christ. Have you heard one thing I said? Ugh. I'm so frustrated. I may need to get on Tinder and find a real man to just split me in half with his baseball bat-sized dick!"

"Shut up! Shut up, you fucking dumb cunt!" I screamed.

She continued grinning. "You said that like you meant it," she said with a sincere level of seduction in her voice. "I swear to god I think it just made me gush into my panties." She reached a hand inside her loose-fitting shorts. When she pulled it out, her fingers were a mess of moisture. "You did. Holy shit, look how wet I am."

"Trying to seduce me isn't going to make me forget this," I said with enmity.

"Seduce you?" Jess laughed again. "I just want you to fuck me and not be a little bitch about it."

"What do you propose then?" I said.

"Oh my god," she said with mocking indignation. "If I have to tell you what to do, then you obviously aren't man enough to do it. But by now? Tommy would have slapped me. Jesus, I want to slap me. I'm such a sniveling little bitch right now!"

Something broke inside me. I backhanded Jess right across the face. She shrieked, but it wasn't a sound of terror that came from her. It was a familiar one. It was a shriek of pleasure. She looked at me with absolute joy, a red mark forming on her face.

"You did it," she said. "Holy shit. I didn't think you had it in you." She was gloating. "I swear, if I have to tell you what you need to do now, I'm going to walk out this door and let you wallow in a sea of pussy-whipped self-pity."

I backhanded Jess again, this time across the other cheek. She gave a delighted squeal and looked at me expectantly. I channeled my evening with Kelsey the submissive. Inside myself, I felt confident this is what Jess truly wanted.

So I grabbed her by the hair and dragged her off the couch. She screamed. I dumped her like a rag doll over the side of an armchair, pulled off her shorts, and physically ripped off her panties, leaving them in tattered shreds on the ground. I had never seen her pussy so wet. But her pussy didn't deserve my cock.

I pulled her up to me by the throat, contorting her back unnaturally, and she gagged and grinned.

"You are such a dumb bitch," I said. "Love is lost on you. The only thing you understand is power. Well, feel my power, you cunt."

Without any lube, my cock cruelly penetrated Jess's asshole. If she wanted a message? I would send her a message.

"Oh shit!" she screamed.

"Shut up," I growled as I worked up my rhythm. I sensed her about to speak again, so I cracked my hand across her ass cheeks.

"Yeow!" she yelled.

For the first time in my life, I let a sexual encounter contain zero emotion. This was purely savage. I was exacting vengeance on Jess and her shitty attitude. On her subornation of Kat's relationship with Tommy. Of her continued desire for -- and probably inevitable reunion with -- Tommy. I remained relentless in the focus on my task. She wanted a hate fuck? She wanted someone to not care about her? Fine. I would be everything she wanted.

The spanking I administered was savage. When I got bored of it, I reached under her chest and viciously pinched her nipples. Jess started sobbing. Her body quivered. My cock acted as a missile, with the sole goal of destroying her asshole. She moved a hand to her clit, and I quickly snapped it away.

"No, bitch," I said gruffly. "If my cock doesn't make you cum, you don't deserve to."

She started to say something.

"Shut up!" I snapped.

I don't know how long it lasted. Eventually, my cock couldn't hold back any more. But as the rivets of sperm shot with tantalizing force into the darkest depths of Jess's ass, my entire body was overcome by pleasure. It felt like what you imagined a tantric orgasm once you read about it. I pulled out, and I had never seen Jess's asshole so brutalized. It was red and gaping, well and truly abused. I wasn't going to step out of my role yet, though. I pushed her down, farther across the chair. I bent over, picked up the tattered panties from the ground, and shoved them in her mouth.

"I'm going to shower," I said and walked away.

My cock had barely softened. Adrenaline coursed through me. I could hear the blood rushing in my ears. As I turned on the water, I noticed a light streak of blood on my cock. Jess had wanted it rough. I gave her what she wanted. The confusing part for me was that I wanted more. I'm sure she had taken more punishment from other men before. I wanted to clean up and fuck the shit out of her cunt next. Choke her to the brink of passing out. Make her feel and understand that there was nothing I wouldn't do to show her how much I loved her. I would fuck it into her if I had to.

Lost in the fog of my thoughts and the steam of the shower, I finally noticed Jess limping into the bathroom as I toweled off. She looked at me with a poker face.

"You are a real son of a bitch," she said.

The pause that followed was intentional. Her eyes were puffy. There were still remnants of tears streaking her cheeks. Her lips were their natural red color.

"In my whole life, I have never, ever, ever," she said and paused again. "Cum that fucking hard." She broke her stoic look and broke into a massive grin. "I literally blacked out. I think I came six times."

"Are you serious?" I said.

"Don't act so surprised," she said. "Fuck. You really tore up my ass, though. I'm bleeding a little bit."

"You want me to apologize?" I said callously, keeping up the facade. "You got what you deserved."

She understood and played along. "And what I needed," she said.

"Clean yourself up, and I'll pound that dirty little cunt into submission, too," I said seriously.

Jess noticed my cock was still hard and an impressed look passed over her.

"I am so glad to know you had it in you," she said.

"Had what in me?" I asked. "A hate fuck?"

"No," she said. "The ability to fill that hole in me."

"You really want me to pass up that pun, babe?" I said. I couldn't help it. We laughed.

"I mean it," she said. "When you left me there, I closed my eyes, and I tried to think if anyone had ever made me feel so small and useless. And I couldn't even remember all the times that Tommy and others have used me like a piece of fuck meat. Nothing any of them has done ever satisfied that dark side of me so deeply. And now I'm really scared."

"Why are you scared?" I asked. The mask of uncaring started to melt.

"Because now I really can't ever live without you," she said. "There is no part of my life -- sexual, deviant, spiritual, romantic, any of it -- that you don't absolutely rule over. You are everything to me."

"You mean that," I said. It wasn't a question.

Jess just looked at me. I wasn't sure if it was an expression of total submission or adoration.

"We might need a code word to signal when you need a fuck like that," I said.

She grinned. "I kind of liked baiting you into it," I said.

"You're not hurt, right?" I asked, finally pulling off the mask completely.

"I'll be fine," she said. "That was so fucking good. I don't know if I need a line or a joint."

"I'm serious that I want your cunt," I said assertively. "I'm still hard."

"Coke it is," she said. "My cunt is soaked."

"We still need to find Kat," I said.

"She's fine," Jess said. "We texted a few hours ago." A sheepish smile took over her face.

"You did?" I said, my anger rising again.

"I did," she said. "Tommy flew her to Miami on the family jet. They're on a binge. A major one. She forgot her phone at his place. She's fine. She'll be back tomorrow."

"You knew this the whole fucking time?" I said, stalking toward her.

"Just the last few hours," she said. "But I had a hunch. Tommy texted me an update."

"So all that? Out there?" I said.

Jess just gave me a self-satisfied smile. "You going to punish me, daddy?" she said. It was the first time she had ever used Kat's pet name for me.

I backed her against the counter of her makeup counter.

"I bet Tommy is filling her up nonstop," she said. "And you know what? This was unplanned. Kat's birth control pills are right over there." She pointed to Kat's vanity.

"You cruel fucking bitch," I said, my hand rising for her neck. Jess cocked her head to the side, as if giving me better access to it.

"We better get some Plan B to give her as soon as she gets back, or you're going to be raising little Tommy Junior like a feckless cuckold," Jess said with acidity.

I smacked her.

"Yes!" she cried. She was panting with anticipation and desire.

I shoved her down against the countertop and stabbed my cock into her sopping cunt.

"You fucking bitch," I said.

"Ow! That hurts!" she screamed as I savagely let my cock bottom out against her cervix.

"Shut up," I said and slapped her again.

"Make me," she taunted.

I put both hands around her neck and squeezed. Her eyes bulged, and she gave me a look of lust and love that began to fade as the flow of oxygen slowed. I wasn't sure I could have stopped, but out of nowhere my cock spasmed and shot a load of cum inside her. She hadn't cum. The power of the orgasm forced me to use my hands to steady myself.

Jess gasped. There were reddish handprints across her neck.

"Oh, fuck, sweet fucking Jesus," she panted. Her eyes were wild. My cock softened.

I pulled her to me, and kissed her passionately. My tongue shot down her throat like an eager teenager. My teeth nicked her lips.

"My clit is throbbing," she said.

"Let's go do some lines," I said. "Then it'll be your turn. If I decide it is."

Jess laughed. She pulled me to her and looked at me seriously.

"You fuck Kat like that?" she said. "She'll never run off to Tommy again. You just showed me the monster we needed to see. There is no level of us that you won't own."

I smiled and kissed her. It was flattering. I wanted to believe her. But I didn't. Not for a minute.