Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 25

Story Info
A successful playboy raises the stakes. Can he handle it?
3.2k words
4.73
5.5k
7

Part 89 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thanks for your patience, everyone. The longer chapters have led to a bit longer lead times, but we're over the hump with some very important developments that took time. We are going to wrap up Vegas here. I'll try to post updates in my bio any time there's new info on posting schedule and timeline.

* * *

"Let her sleep," I said. "She needs the rest."

"That was some night," Jess said.

"You can say that again," I said and took her hand.

"That was some night," Jess repeated.

We glanced at each other and laughed silently as we quietly exited the bedroom.

"I haven't slept that well in ages," I said.

"Me neither," Jess agreed.

"Time for a mulligan on our day together," I said.

"It was worth the wait," Jess said with a grin.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked.

"Honestly?" she said. "I'm up for whatever. You and Kat are the Vegas experts."

"The only question is whether we keep the pedal to the metal or take it easy," I said.

We lingered in the main living area of the villa. There seemed to be cocaine residue on every inch of the bar. Jess walked over to it and, licking her finger, ran it across the powder-covered counter and rubbed it on her gums.

"Is that a question?" she said with mischief in her eyes.

"Lie down," I said, pointing to the couch. "On your stomach."

Jess did as she was told, and I fished a vial of cocaine out from one of the bar's drawers. It had been an intense, hard-living few days, but if we were going to get after it one more time? I was going to need some help. I gazed at Jess's beautifully curved ass as I walked to her. She and I needed some quality time together. I twisted the vial's cap and sprinkled some coke down the crack of her ass, getting deep in her cheeks.

"What are you doing, naughty boy?" Jess said flirtatiously.

"I'm going to do a line of coke off the sexiest ass I've ever seen, then I'm going to lick that sexy ass until you're begging to feel my cock inside it," I said confidently.

"I love when you're bad," she said. "I've needed some time with you. I miss you, John."

"Kat and I recently discussed the same thing," I said. "We have to carve out time just for us, whether it's the three of us or just two of us to feel like a couple."

"I miss feeling you sweep me off my feet," Jess said.

I addressed the line of cocaine on Jess's ass. It had been a while since I allowed myself to cut loose and indulge in an all-day coke fest. I had been intentionally trying to keep my consumption under control, unlike the girls. But today I felt an animal inside me. Maybe it was the liberation of being free from Nicole's drama. I split the long line into two halves, taking one up each nostril. It really was incredibly good quality.

"It feels so sexy when you do that," Jess said.

The coke rush hit me fast. I spread Jess's cheeks and licked a straight line to pick up the residue of the drug. Her body was slightly musky after all the activity the night before, but I dove straight in to licking her asshole.

"I love when you eat my ass," she said. "It makes me want to be so dirty for you."

I merely grunted in reply, not wanting to stop. I wanted Jess to lose control. I wanted her to beg. I wanted her to explode into that sexual supernova that she became when she felt this way. There was nothing else like it in the world. I savored rimming her for several minutes. Her hands clawed at my head, trying to draw it deeper into her crack and pulling my hair. My cock was throbbing, and it didn't take long for Jess to let out her inner animal, either.

"Baby, I want you to bend me over the bar," she said, gasping as my tongue worked its naughty magic. "God, you are so good at that."

"Bend you over the bar?" I said, taking a momentary break.

"And fuck me in the ass while I snort lines," Jess concluded. "Make me your coke whore all day. I want to be fucked up and do whatever you want."

I spanked each of her cheeks in turn.

"That sounds like a fucking dream," I said.

Jess rose up from the sofa by perching her ass high in the air, giving me a perfect view of it. The coke coursing through my body made me feel aggressive. I stroked my cock lightly as she used her delicate fingers to confidently cut eight lines of cocaine. So that was the sort of day it was going to be.

"I'll go slow at first so you can do your lines," I said.

Jess whipped her hair around her shoulder and looked back at me.

"A true gentleman," she said.

I pushed the head of my cock past her sphincter, which welcomed me with joyful ease. Jess sighed happily. Anal sex with her really was no different than vaginal. We were that practiced together. I bottomed out inside her and held for a moment. She snorted a line.

"Baby, I know how this sounds," she said, "but I fucking love cocaine."

"You know I love that about you, sweetie," I said, drawing my cock back for the first time. I bottomed out again, and she snorted a second line.

"I really, really do," she said. "This shit is so pure. It gives me such a good high. I just want to be bad when I'm wired on it."

Jess was feeling wicked. Good thing, so was I.

"What are you saying?" I asked, knowing she must have had something in mind.

"Let's casino hop and do as much coke as we can," Jess suggested. "I know Kat loves to do that, and I never have!"

"I love that idea," I said.

My cock slid in and out of her ass effortlessly. It was a casual, everyday thing to fuck Jess in the ass, or so it felt. She was an anal artist. The friction was perfect, bordering on the intense, and I could feel her orgasm building from the start. She climaxed massively from anal.

"I won't clean up so your cum can leak down my legs all day," Jess said.

Her dirty talk and compliance made me even harder. My strokes were long and purposeful. I admired my cock pulling in and out, her tight asshole gripping firmly against me and straining against my thrusts. It was a focused fuck, with all our energy living inside my cock and her ass. Apart from that, it was remarkably calm, which is why it made sense when I heard Jess snort two more lines.

"Yeah, baby, I'm going to cum," Jess panted. "I'm going to dress like a slut today. Everyone will know I'm yours. I'm going to be a coked up slut just for you."

"I want to be a coked up slut, too," Kat said, appearing suddenly and looking like she still had sleep to shake off.

"Mmmm, good morning, sweetie," Jess purred. "Here's some lines to get you to the coked up part."

Jess passed her the mirror with its four remaining lines. I never let up on fucking her ass. Kat licked her lips as she approached the cocaine. She pushed her messy, sleep-disheveled hair aside, and I really got a sense for what a wild ride I was in for that day when she sniffed all the lines without blinking.

"Fuck, I love cocaine," Kat said with satisfaction. Jess and I laughed.

"I said the same thing!" Jess said as she came down from her first orgasm.

"Let's do lines all day," Kat said. "I don't care if we've already partied hard for days."

"You read our mind," I said.

"Okay, I'm coked up," Kat said. "How can I be a slut, daddy?"

"I'm sure you can use your imagination," I said, never breaking stride as I pushed Jess toward a second anal orgasm.

Kat took the hint. She walked toward me, letting her warm hand rub my chest and across my neck. She kissed me lightly before kneeling behind me.

"Dirty girl," I whispered.

She started by licking and sucking my balls. Then I gasped as she rimmed me. This had become one of Kat's favorite ways to turn me on. It was a sign of submission by her. She knew I loved it, and she loved how doing it always spun me into a torrent of dirty talk.

"Eat my ass, slut," I growled. "Fuck yeah, be that dirty bitch. Show me what you'll do for your daddy."

"Anything," Kat breathed. "I'll do anything for you, daddy."

This was perfection. I didn't need anything more than my two girls. I was newly energized. It's as if the past three days had been spa rejuvenations. I felt refreshed and full of desire. One day to enjoy Vegas and show off my two perfect beauties. I closed my eyes, and the mere thought of one more day of debauchery pushed me over the top.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum!" I groaned.

Kat dug her tongue deeper into my ass. The stimulation was intense. I pushed my ass deeper into her face when I would spasm backwards as the volleys of cum shot up Jess's asshole. Eventually, I relented, stepping back and leaving Jess's ass gaping open. Kat, remaining eager, simply crawled forward and started to rim Jess. I watched as Jess moaned under Kat's oral assault. Jess's asshole flexed. She was trying to squeeze the sperm out from inside her. It was hypnotic watching the brown hole wink between Kat's urgent licks. She didn't relent until a trickle of white sperm leaked from Jess's ass. She licked it up with pleasure and swallowed it down. Then she popped up with the pep of a cheerleader.

"So what are we going to do today?" Kat asked energetically. We were all feeling the same way.

"Jess suggested a Strip crawl so that I can show you off," I said.

"My favorite thing," Kat said and shot a warm look at Jess.

"I want everyone who sees us to be jealous of me today," I said. "Let's dress up. Something sexy for each of you -- whatever you want -- but nothing underneath. No bra, no panties."

"This sounds fun," Jess said.

"Let me clean up," I said. "You girls stay the dirty little sluts you are. Throw some clothes on. No whorish makeup. Whores are a dime a dozen in this town. I want you to look like movie stars."

It wasn't much of a challenge. I showered off. The girls did their hair and put on flattering, light makeup. Jess was a skilled makeup artist, of course, and Kat's television history had forced her to learn how to bring out her best look. Jess wore a surprisingly simple, flattering chenille dress in soft pink. Kat wore a slip dress with a floral pattern that wasn't too busy. They each wore comfortable but stylish heels. It was a master class in smart casual.

As glorious as the villa was, we had become slightly claustrophobic from spending so much time in the same place. We wanted to soak up Vegas and put some more sin into Sin City. I packed up a devilish number of party favors, a couple coke bullets, a few pills of molly, three THC cartridges, and some edibles. We started at the Bellagio. It was fairly close to checkout time, which made it a joy to follow my two sexy girlfriends out of the limo under the famous, bustling porte cochere.

I also had been intentional with our first stop. I was fully aware this was Nicole's workplace, and I didn't mind it coming off as a flex if she saw us. It was Friday, so there was a strong likelihood she was working. We stood outside for a few moments, taking hits off the THC pen. I had never had a strong smoking fetish, but I had to admit that both Kat and Jess looked erotic as they exhaled plumes off smoke.

We walked into the Bellagio arm-in-arm and did a lap through the lobby and conservatory. There was no better ego boost than walking through a humming Vegas casino with two beautiful women on your arms -- and Kat and Jess looked nothing like whores. At least not today. They were only whores at heart.

I had always gotten a thrill showing off beautiful women. Kat and Jess knew this, and they amped up their behavior to stroke that vanity in me today. They smiled and laughed and doted on me. I felt like a celebrity with all the looks we got.

"Let's gamble," I said. "I can't believe we've been here three days and not hit the tables."

"Can you teach me craps?" Jess asked.

"It's so much fun!" Kat said. "I'll teach you!"

Jess spotted a craps table with a $100 limit that was populated by a handful of middle-aged men.

"That one," she said. "I have a good feeling about it."

She knew exactly how to play to my weaknesses. Since Nicole was my host at the Bellagio, I hadn't taken out a line, so I simply put a banded bundle of $100 bills on the table and took out $10,000 in chips for us. I could see the guy with the dice was annoyed by how long it took for the dealers to get me set up. He had been on a good roll. But he seemed to mind less when he saw Kat and Jess. Everyone at the table leered. Kat leaned across the table to grab some of our chips, letting the front of her dress fall open. It was obvious to anyone with a view she wasn't wearing a bra. We stood at the far end of the table, nearest the casino walkway, and opposite the shooter. Jess's dress crept up dangerously high as she reached down for chips. I collected the rest, leaving $500 each on the pass line.

For the next hour, we enjoyed a classic Vegas time. The craps play was choppy, and we never got too far up or down, but the entertainment level was off the charts. Having two beautiful, flirty women at the table put everyone in a good mood. All the shooters asked the girls to blow on their dice. They took hits off the THC pen and seductively blew the smoke out. Kat started the parade to the restroom, where they took turns every fifteen minutes with the coke bullet.

"Boy, that Champagne you're drinking sure does go through you," a pudgy guy with a comb-over said to Jess when she returned.

"A lady sometimes just needs to powder her nose," Jess said with a smile.

"We have to do something to stay awake after this stud kept us up all night," Kat said mischievously.

The stick man laughed. A couple jaws dropped. This was the best thing about Vegas. The attention, the showing off, the fantasy you exuded to the people around you. We left the craps table a short time later, the girls giddy and having fun. It set the tone for the whole day. From the Bellagio, we made our way up the Strip and back, bar hopping and having fun. It was like climbing up a mountain of increasing intoxication before sliding back down again. We used the weed pen to help mellow the rush of the cocaine, the supply of which was steadily dwindling.

As we wound down in the late afternoon with a couple snacks and wine at the Wynn, the girls each popped a molly. Things took a more sensual turn shortly after. Kat couldn't keep her hands off Jess. She kept trying to kiss her and run her hands underneath Jess's dress. It got a little dicey when Jess kept trying to hit the coke bullet without going to the restroom. I took that as a sign we probably needed to retreat back to the villa.

We did, and that's when our Vegas trip ended with a whimper. The girls had hit a wall. Kat passed out first, curling up on the couch. Jess tried to seize on this opportunity to play with me alone, but as she put on a sexy masturbation show for me, repeatedly coating and licking her fingers of her juices, it was like her battery simply died. She fell asleep with her legs splayed and hand resting on her wet pussy.

I gave in. I was tired. It had been a perfect day. There was nothing I liked better than just being with my girlfriends. The frenetic pace of recent months, along with the intensity of that activity -- so full of punishments and emotions -- had taken a toll on me. I was more of a romantic at heart. Even the Nicole incident, which I felt was deserved, was tinged with sadness. The bull mentality wasn't a natural fit for me.

Being candid with myself, I was ready to settle down a little bit. Maybe I was too old to party like this. Maybe I was just in love. But I definitely was feeling frayed around the edges. The thing that gave me inner peace and sustained energy was the mere thought of just having a normal, quiet life with Kat and Jess. Maybe that was just four days in Vegas talking.

Craving comfort, I pinged Madeline to have a burger and fries delivered. I put a crappy Friday night college football game on TV. Had I really been reduced to staying in, watching a game in Vegas on a Friday night? It was barely past ten o'clock. The city was just waking up. I looked at Kat and Jess. They were dead to the world.

A little devil sat on my shoulder. I could go out and do whatever I wanted. When was the last time I had done that in Vegas? Back when I first met Nicole, as I planned to get a Bellagio villa for Kat and me. Even that had been with a specific intent. When had I last prowled Vegas to just take in the city and taken advantage of whatever ripe fun it had to offer? To my surprise, the idea made me feel exhausted. I brushed the devil off my shoulder.

It was time to broach the topic of settling down with the girls. What would that mean? Should they give up the escort agency? Was it time to talk about having kids? I knew I had time to figure that out. It was only September. Football season had at least three months left. The girls wouldn't stop partying when it was that lucrative. We could sustain it. Or so I thought. I had no idea the challenges that lay ahead and whether the three of us would make it past them together.