All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 30'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looks like they picked up the hooker smoking like hookers do...nice touch! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful turn of events! Keep those surprises coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kat drops a couple of interesting hints : that she may never be satisfied with one dick (leaving doubt the future settled wife and mother role), and that she is powerfully drawn to lesbian sex. Interesting …!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who the hell is Kat?!

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Nice We MILF Games To Enjoy

Another fun chapter with more interesting twists. Just gets better all the time. Kats comments in this chapter 30 reminded me of Kats and John chat back in Chapter 23 when she said these 3 quotes that I think best describes her mind set and what she may want.

1 I'm sorry, daddy I can get so wrapped up in the moment and the fun and how horny I get.

2 I guess I didn't realize how much I liked cheating.

3. And it wasn't like, with Tommy, the running around part was what I liked. I liked his dick.

That is truly what goes on in Kats mind I believe. I had a friend that was similar and she use to say….I just started fucking and fuck about anything I had to do. So Kat could provide us with fun entertainment. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is Kat about to bolt from the relationship and Jess’s business, maybe to go to L. A. And whore for her friend Shelly? She is clearly restless and uneasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think that Jess and Kat have a deep seated belief that, half the fun of cheating is that it is cheating. They need the feeling that they are not will be missing out on the naughty part of the secret if anyone else knows that they have side action. To them they need that extreme sexual rush from the risk. To them the bigger the sexual risk, the higher the pleasure of the reward. In short they love the thrill of being nasty filthy vile cock sleeves for alpha males. In some sense both Rita and John need and love the thrill of sexual and emotional cheating. Adding the new titles was a great add on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great moment this story has arrived at! It feels as though anything can happen, and the risk of negative outcome is just as great as that of positive. Delicious edginess here! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would be really hot to see them corrupt a sweet young coed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...