All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 32'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
drdoom39drdoom39over 2 years ago

Nice tease with the piercings. A pierced Kat would be even more beautiful and sexy. Perhaps have her get her nipples and her navel pierced?

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
OUTSTANDING. Great Advancement of All The Plots

So much fun that it was HARD to tell which was the most exciting. All great. I feel Kat is in for an interesting and a much needed ride on the Highway To Hell. Maybe a dark slide to Hell for a while. Plus could there be one or more piercings in her future. We can only hope. Exciting for the reveal of Kats text and her punishment at Davids hands. She owes him for the shit she called. I think a little Molly may help Kats degrading. Oh such entertainment. Going to need a second reading to fully enjoy this chapter. Cheers and THANKS for efforts on this top shelf story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wonder if in order get back into the good grace of the football team and keep them as clients Jess had to sell out Kat. David and Jess may have agreed to physical and emotionally wreck and ruin Kats sexy body and her mind. David may leave Kats slimey and vile holes as total gaping and ruined cock tunnels. He will destroy them so they are nothing more then willing cum dumps. Then Jess can collar her and put a lead on her as Jess little sex pet. Then Jess will have a whore to rent to the most filth perverted of her clients that have needs to degrade and torment a sexual fuck and sub pet. Now that is fun to image. And her name is already like a feline pet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes we are ready for a little bit of a crazy sexual extreme period with a desire to see it ramping up to some darkness. Time for real skanky sluts to be had. Maybe Tommy is back. That could be the alpha on the phone with Kat. He may want to make her his drugged-up sex toy. She cannot stop herself from cheating, that is who she is. A coked-up cheating slut for huge cocks. She just has to have that thrill of the side cock that is her secret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is worth thinking about just how much Kat has changed since we met her in chapter one of the first book. From being a smart, in control, confident woman, she has devolved into a coke (and other substances) whore with no self control and an outsize sexual craving. The entire story revolves around her, while John and Jess remain relatively unchanged. And it looks as though she is about to plunge them all into still another series of adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think that Kat is going though an existential crisis. At some point after her divorce, amidst all that freedom to be wild and high, she lost herself. Now, she feels that she is sliding so deep into the rabbit hole that she can never be ok again. And she’s getting older and very aware of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Both girls really love for John to get so furious with them that he punishes them violently, the worse the better. It has been a long time, and I think his power in the relationship is diminishing. Tommy is almost certainly waiting in the wings, along with more primo and heroin. Also fake tits and body piercings. Hell, she may even get the names of her favorite johns tattooed on her ass! And what really happened to Kat while she was kidnapped in Mexico?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ah, lovely Rita!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Gloria I would have told no after the doctor's office escapades and not telling John, call it ethics. Why nothing ever happens with Alix and Brittany I simply don't understand, why even mention it at all? Kat is clearly hiding something again and I feel it has to drugs, Primo + H and some conveluted deal Jess made to bring Kat back into the Hooker House with David. Jess should be more protective of her girls especially her supposed girlfriend but all Jess cares about is sex, control and money. She's probably the most shallow person I've ever read about on this website.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...