Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 34

Story Info
Football aftermath; an anal surprise, LA bound.
3.1k words
4.66
6k
7

Part 98 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: If you can't tell, I'm feeling the momentum. There was a lot of thick, difficult plot to work through in the middle of this book. Now that we're back into debauchery central, it flows more naturally. Get ready for a flurry of activity as we move into the conclusion of book three.

* * *

I didn't flee for home and the comfort of the video screen, though. I grabbed a bottle of Champagne and two glasses and walked outside. A drink would help combat this splitting headache, and I knew I'd prefer to hear this from Kat rather than sitting and watching it alone.

"Hi, Kitty Kat," I said. "That was some finale."

"Daddy!" she said, standing up and throwing her arms around me. I almost dropped the Champagne. "I wasn't kidding about the post-sex cigarette. This is so fucking good."

"Do you want a glass?" I said, showing her the bottle.

"Oh, god, yes!" she said enthusiastically. I don't know how she had the energy.

I popped the bottle, letting the cork fly into the pool. She squealed. I poured tall glasses, and we clinked them together.

"So, I have to admit," I told her as she took a final drag off the smoke, "I saw you guys out here and thought about going home to watch the video. But I figured it was easier to just talk to you."

"Maybe we can watch it together later," she said and took a swig of Champagne. She hadn't bothered to clean the cum off her face and neck. It was drying now.

"I'd like that," I said. The Champagne was cold, and my head started to clear up after only a couple sips. "Do you want to tell me about it?"

"Sure," Kat said. "At least some high points. Fuck, I'm still so wired from that last primo we smoked. I've got an idea." She spoke at a fast clip and in meandering fashion. "Let's go into the dungeon, and I can tell you in there. It'll help you visualize it."

I grabbed the bottle, and we walked inside. David Johnson had disappeared. The house was eerily quiet. We walked into the dungeon, and Kat lit a few candles.

"It's better without lights," she said.

"So you were smoking primos?" I asked. I tried to say it casually, without any hint of accusation, but after what had happened in Mexico, I wasn't too keen on her doing it.

Kat rolled her eyes. "Davey was calling the shots," she said. "You shouldn't knock it until you try it." She walked to the dresser, where a small pile of powder sat. She scooped up a pinch on her pinkie nail and snorted it. Then she repeated the process with her other nostril. Then she added, "Plus, Davey said this little bump of H will even it out keep me from getting too crazy. We didn't do that in Mexico."

She saw the look on my face.

"You promised you'd forgive me," she said. "No matter what."

"I do," I said. I sat on the bed. "I have."

"Okay, whew, I'm already feeling more relaxed, okay," she said. "God, where to begin. I haven't even been to sleep. I don't know how Davey kept it hard. Like literally eight hours straight of that monster dick."

"You'll need some rest," I said. "Maybe just tell me the really dirty stuff."

"Is it wet where you're sitting?" Kat asked. I hadn't noticed and shook my head. "Because I squirted there for the first time in my life tonight. It was so fucking hot."

"Fuck, I can't wait to see that!" I said. I wanted my tone to be upbeat, but I was drinking fast. I poured another glass.

"You promise you'll forgive me, right?" Kat repeated.

She walked over to me and straddled my hips. I could smell the cum on her chest. I nodded again.

"Davey has this thing," she said. "He called it a breeding fantasy. So I stopped taking my birth control about a week ago."

Kat paused, knowing she needed to give me a moment to let it sink in. Her bare pussy was touching the skin of my thigh.

"Oh yeah?" I croaked with a dry throat.

"Yes, daddy," she said. "I had to make him a video every day of me flushing my pill down the toilet. So he knew I was telling him the truth. So you need to know when you watch the video? Like the first two hours is just really dirty talk about him getting me pregnant. You know I love that as much as you do. He came inside me like four times. So much. And so deep. We only took breaks to smoke the primo, which only made me want it more and be dirtier for him. Oh, shit, do you feel that? That could be his cum leaking out right now."

She ground her wet pussy on my thigh. I drained my glass of Champagne in one swig. If my head had been spinning before, the deluge of information crashing into my hungover brain made my whole body whirl.

"That was the fun part," Kat continued. "After that, it got dark. The ball gag. Spreader bar. He used that anal hook on me? Jesus. I'm going to be so sore when I sober up. Don't get mad about the H. It was just like four little bumps, just to make sure I didn't get too crazy. And, yes, I've got Plan-B at the ready. I've taken it after every time someone came inside me this week. Well, except you, of course. Although I guess it doesn't matter."

Her continued energy wore on me. This was too much to process. I just pulled her close to me and wrapped my arms around her. It was all I could think to do. I didn't really care about what David Johnson had done to her. It was all a fantasy. It was all for money. It was all about chasing higher sexual highs. And other highs. I didn't feel threatened by it. The fact that Kat was telling me these details -- objectively perverse as they were -- underscored how they fell into the realm of fantasy. If they hadn't? She would have tried to hide them. I knew her. I knew her well.

So I held her, and I stroked her hair. For all her energy and excitement, I could see the strain on Kat's face. Her behavior had shifted. She needed a break. Jess had mentioned the possibility last night.

"What if we got away," I suggested. "Just cleared the air here for a while. We haven't been to LA in forever. What's Kelly up to?"

"A trip to LA?" Kat said, pulling back and looking at me.

"Yeah, how's that sound?" I asked. "Just take a hiatus from Houston."

"It sounds perfect," she said and wrapped her arms around my neck.

* * *

With regret, I roused Jess from sleep and let her know I was going to take Kat home. Eyes closed and hands rubbing her head, trying to moisten her dry mouth with her tongue, she grunted that she would join us later.

I carried Kat to my car. Her body was fighting the stimulant effects of cocaine and nicotine with the sedative effects of the heroin, and I just wanted to get her home to sleep it off. When we arrived, she was still a little on the hyper side, so I stripped her down and put her in the shower. Her body looked like a battlefield. There were ligature marks on her wrists and ankles. Her neck was bruised, and she had hickeys on her breasts and thighs. Her nipples were reddish and raw, her pussy bright red and swollen. There were welts on her ass and a couple spots where David Johnson had broken the skin. His stated goal was to punish her, and he had done that thoroughly.

I waited for Kat to wash herself off but didn't join her in the shower. I waited outside with a towel I had warmed in the dryer. Kat turned off the water and stepped out in a plume of steam. I wrapped her in the towel, dried her, and carried her to bed.

"John," she said to me sleepily as I pulled the comforter over her. "I don't think I'm okay."

"I know, Kitty Kat," I said. "But you'll get there. Jess and I are here for you. Just remember you're loved."

She smiled, though she seemed miles away, and fell asleep.

I stifled the impulse to watch the video of the previous night -- to watch the full saga between Kat and David but also to see what had led to Jess, Melanie, and me ending up in bed together. Instead, I went into triage mode. Kat was in crisis. Perhaps it wasn't surprising, perhaps she had gone back to "normal" too quickly. Perhaps I'd been too eager to encourage that. There was no normal anymore. We had to forge a new normal.

It was a little after 8 a.m. in Los Angeles, but, when I texted her, Kelly responded right away.

"Oh my god!" she wrote. "I would love to have you out here! All three of you!"

"Is tomorrow too soon?" I asked.

"Today wouldn't be too soon," Kelly said. "I miss you lunatics!"

"Not sure how much lunacy we'll get up to," I said and then called her. I sketched out the general situation to Kelly, and she understood. She agreed a break was a good idea -- a break for the trip and probably for longer. She also had an insight that resonated with me.

"John, I live in LA," she said. "This is the world's capital of people medicating or engaging in self-harm to cover up some other issue. All the signs are there. I can tell you from experience that you can reverse it, but it's hard work, and you need people who care about you."

"Well, she definitely has that," I said. "And I am, as always, grateful for you."

Almost as soon as I hung up with Kelly, Jess arrived home.

"Hey," I said. "I thought you'd sleep more."

"You seemed worried," she said and gave me a hug. I rubbed her back and thought maybe she had lost some weight. I felt her ribs more distinctly than normal. "So I figured you shouldn't worry alone."

While Jess brushed her teeth and freshened up, I filled her in on the high points that Kat had relayed to me.

"Honestly?" Jess said and stood close to me. "It sounds really fucking hot. I kind of want to watch that video myself."

"You're a dirty perv just like me," I said and smiled at her.

"But you're right, John," she said. "And you know I know it. I'm the queen of doing things that are over-the-top fun but self-destructive. I don't want Kat to get hurt."

"I'm glad but not surprised we're on the same page," I said and kissed her cheek.

"I need to tell you that I knew about the breeding thing," Jess confessed. "I figured it was harmless because of the Plan-B. David has this thing about it. It's not specific to Kat. He had Alix do it a couple weeks ago."

"I get it," I said, pulling her close to me. "You know how much the pregnancy thing turns me on."

"It doesn't only turn you on with Kat?" Jess asked, baiting me.

"You know that's not true," I said, kissing her neck now. I ran my hands down her sides and felt the curve of her hips.

"Even when I get all fat?" she said. This was Jess asking for reassurance.

"You'll always be beautiful," I said. I nibbled her ear, and she sighed.

"I want those things, too," she said.

"I know," I said. "And you'll get them."

"Do you remember what you told me last night?" she asked.

"When?" I said.

"When Melanie was sucking your dick," she said, licking her lips.

"She was?" I asked.

"You don't remember, do you?" she said, feeling she had me at a disadvantage.

"I wish I did," I said. "Can't wait to watch that video then."

"You should," Jess said, laying on a heavily seductive tone. "Melanie hasn't ever done anal before."

I raised my eyebrows.

"Don't worry," Jess said, now giving me short, repeated kisses on my lips. "It was so hot, I bet she lets you do it again."

"Not as hot as putting a baby inside you would be," I said.

"Thank you for saying that," she said.

I started to kiss her with more urgency, but Jess demurred.

"As much as I want you right now," she said, "my body needs a break. And we've got to plan for LA."

"You're right, I know, you're right," I said.

"You know, Kelly and I have been talking for almost a year about setting up a cooperation arrangement or whatever you want to call it between Houston and LA," Jess said. "This would be a really good chance to explore that and finally get it in place."

"That's a good idea!" I said. "I know you like keeping work going full-throttle, but you don't have to work so hard or so much, you know."

"I know," Jess said. She held herself against my chest and looked up at me with the cutest smile. "And you know I do it because of how my family is. I'm always scared to be left like my mom, without anything and having to just scrape by after the rug of a comfortable life was pulled out from under you. It never seems like I have enough. The fear never goes away."

"You have it all, darling," I said and kissed her on the forehead. "I love your sense of urgency. I love your drive. I love how much you love being a whore and a madame. But it's also okay to step back from the daily grind a little bit."

"I'll take it under advisement," Jess said and kissed me quickly. "But only if it stops being so much fun."

"This is your dream job," I said, rolling my eyes. "You'll never quit."

She laughed and had a playful twinkle in your eyes. "We could check out the video of you and me and Melanie for a couple minutes, don't you think?" she said.

"It's that good, huh?" I said.

"You tell me," she said. "Pull up the master bedroom at about 3 a.m."

We sat down on the couch next to one another, my laptop on my knees. I pulled up the video archive and scrolled rapidly to the early morning hours. As I did so, I caught a glimpse of Jess and Shelly in the master bedroom together with Johnny Burris earlier in the evening. I made a mental note to ask Jess about that later.

When I arrived at the 3 a.m. time stamp, Melanie and Jess were in the master bedroom together. Jess was sculpting cocaine into lines. The girls were obviously coked up, talking fast and rubbing their noses. They couldn't stand still.

"If you really are wanting to try it," Jess said, "John is the best. We could do a booty bump."

"I think I want to," Melanie said. "Let me do these lines. Go get him."

Jess left the camera's view, and Melanie bent over the dresser and snorted two lines of cocaine. Her nude body was lithe, tan, and flawless. Her breasts were modest b-cups, but they had a perfect teardrop shape, pointing up, with prominent nipples. She was slim but retained a small bubble butt. She had a sharp jawline that radiated confidence.

Maybe a minute passed, and Jess guided me into the bedroom. It was strange seeing myself on the screen. I'd only played voyeur watching these videos, and it was different playing a starring role.

"Open your eyes, baby," Jess said. She paused briefly. "Melanie has something she wants to tell you."

Jess left my side and helped herself to more cocaine, and Melanie spoke.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass," she said. She walked toward me and put a hand on my cheek. "My virgin ass." She kissed me, and I melted into her.

I turned away from the screen and looked at Jess, whose hand had started to gently stroke my cock over my shorts.

"Are you serious?" I said.

Jess licked her lips and looked dead at me. "Well, she's not an anal virgin anymore," she said.

My cock hardened under Jess's touch. On the screen, Melanie was laying on a thick seduction that was entirely unnecessary. Between kisses, she laid out the obvious for me.

"No one has been in my butt before," she said. "Not even my husband."

"He's missing out," I said. I could tell I was wasted by how thick my words came out.

"I want you to do it," Melanie said. "I'll be an ass slut only for you."

My cock was raging in Jess's hand now.

"Jesus," I whistled under my breath.

"You can watch the rest later," Jess said and clapped my laptop screen closed. "Right now? We need to pack."

I groaned and protested, "That's so fucking unfair!"

"No it's not," Jess said with a wicked grin. "You got teased so much yesterday. Kat and I decided you should be edged more, let the desire build in you. I know how that animal grows inside you. Yes, John, I know all about that primal, fierce desire that starts to burn if you don't get what you want when you want it."

"Fuck," I sighed, resigning myself. "That is really fucking hot. You've got me."

"Come on, stud," Jess said. "We pack now. We get some rest. LA is going to be a blast. I'm going to leave Alix and Brittany in charge of the agency. I'll move around Kat's appointments and mine. How long do you think we should stay?"

"I was thinking about the week," I said. "I know you've got to get back for the football party."

"I do," she said. "And! Oh! Babe! I know last night was insane. But I have to tell you. We were supposed to get $40,000? They gave us $80,000."

"Jesus, are you serious?" I said.

"Double," Jess said. "They paid double. David Johnson put up $25,000 of it himself."

"Well, we are in the client service business, aren't we?" I said.

"We are," Jess said with a smile. "Let's rest up because we will have to do it again next week."