All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 35'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, Please! Let the surprise be Crystal...a meeting and after party to addict and ruin a bible thumper! A new whore for the group! 5 stars! And john gets them all huge implants and pierced nipples? How would Crystal explain that? Talk about ruining her!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The downhill slide to hell gets steeper, with Kat leading the way! Faster and faster …

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding chapter. So many new desires let out. So based on the fact the Kat says she knows she is a dirty nasty fuck toy and says she can be even dirty I say it is time to let her be as nasty and vile as she wants. She admits she wants John to be around forever but she wants to be a nasty trashy whore. Oh yes bring it on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

that was a fun read. Love the new commitment tattoos and a possible piercing. good additions and now with the refresh commitment these players can go have some oversexed sexual events.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

John is asleep at exactly the time when he should be most awake and alarmed. The clues are falling on your head like coconuts, dummy!

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Now That Is 5 Star Entertainment

How can you not just love Kat telling John that … I can be dirtier…..Now if that is not a request to say hey I enjoy being treated like a willing sex toy and treated roughly I do not know how she could better say I HAVE NEEDS. So as a fan I have adjusted my roller coaster ride seat belt and say bring on the extreme highs and lows of this fast track to hell. Just such fun nasty adventures. Another great section that has so many plot advancement opportunities to go to the light or better yet the dark side of sex, drugs, pain and pleasure. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Read this more than once, and more slowly. You will see the trio and what unifies them in a whole new way. Fortunately, they each have the nine lives of a cat. No limits!

Ready deep chapter …

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kat goes from talking about a bump of H for a come down, to talking about lines of H to feel like a dirty whore, or deal with he anxiety from her ordeal. She seems to be doing more H than John knew. The oxy she does is almost the same stuff too. This could be a highway to a needle back in the cheap hotel room. I wonder how much Jess knows, never get the truth from her ‘till it’s too late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree, Kat is well into a very dangerous addiction. No one seems inclined to intervene.

Demented917Demented9179 months ago

Dangerous spiral going on…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...