Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 38

Story Info
Crystal slides toward corruption; family dinner.
2.9k words
4.77
5.3k
6

Part 102 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Back to the Houston scene and setting up for a couple epic times, starting with the next football party. At this point, I envision this book wrapping up in about 45-50 chapters, depending on how I decide to break them up. Thanks for reading!

* * *

Nine weeks. That's how long we had left in football season, counting this week. We landed back in Houston Friday evening from the adventure in LA. It had been a rejuvenating escape, in spite of the hard-partying finale on Thursday night. That had been too surreal to be anything but energizing.

"Once in a lifetime," Kat had described her time with Stephen. "The man is a legend for a reason. I'm awestruck."

We didn't have much time to reflect, however, because spending the week away meant there was a lot of catching up to do at the agency and, more importantly, preparations to be made for the football party on Sunday. On the flight home, Kat and Jess had both insisted that I come to all the parties the rest of the season.

"The guys like you," Jess said. "And Kat and I want you there. Things are more fun with you."

While the girls scurried around making arrangements for Sunday, I had a Saturday rendezvous to plan. Crystal, the Baptist housewife, had begged me all week to take her to a hotel to fuck. She was a little bratty about my trip out of town, but I promised that during her husband's open house that afternoon we would go to a hotel strictly for sex.

Given that Crystal was a little bit of a spoiled suburban girl but also harbored this growing hooker fantasy, I booked a room at a solid but not-too-nice hotel. It was only twenty minutes from her house in the suburbs. I checked in about thirty minutes before Crystal was set to arrive, told her we had the room, and she responded that she was on her way. I did a couple lines and opened a bottle of red wine while I waited.

Crystal was nervous about being seen, so I met her on the ground floor at the side entrance of the hotel and let her in. Her nerves were warranted because she had dressed like a hooker. She wore a bubblegum pink dress that pushed her tits up high, spilling out of the cheap fabric, and barely covered the back of her ass. Her black high heels didn't match, but I got the impression she didn't have anything but work shoes in her closet.

"You look stunning," I said as we rode the elevator up to the room.

"I wanted to look pretty for you," she said, chewing gum.

When we walked in the room, I couldn't help but let my hands roam over Crystal's ass in the slutty dress. She played the part of whore awkwardly but enthusiastically. I would be happy to train her to get better at it. She set down her purse next to the TV and pulled out a prescription bottle.

"Do you want an adderall?" she asked. "I'm happy to share."

"Oh, that's sweet of you," I said, lying on the bed. "But I actually did some coke before you got here."

"Coke?" she said, her eyes wide. "I've never tried it. In that book I read she did it all the time."

"I'm happy to share, too," I said.

"You have more?" Crystal asked.

I nodded.

"You're sure you don't mind sharing?" she asked. "I guess it's expensive?"

Her naivete was superb. I reached into my jeans pocket and pulled out the vial before sliding off the bed.

"Here," I said, unscrewing the cap. Crystal stood close to me. She was short enough to come about to the top of my shoulders. Her hair was a thick mane of blonde. She had curled it again. Her makeup was as thick as before. Her breath smelled sweet, and her saucers for eyes looked on in awe as I tapped out a small bump of coke onto the back of my hand. "Try this," I said. "Just a quick little snort as hard as you can."

With a determined look on her face, Crystal covered her left nostril and snorted hard with her right. The powder disappeared up her nose, and she winced at the burn.

"Oh, geez, it hurts!" she exclaimed.

I licked the back of my hand and said, "Only for a minute. Just give it a little bit to work, and you should feel a rush."

Her full lips looked inviting, so I kissed her. My hands pushed up the hem of her dress. I loved the soft, velvety feel of her skin.

"The only reason I'm here is to fuck you," I said.

"That turns me on," she said.

My hands became more insistent, and Crystal got the clue. She kicked off her heels and stepped out of the dress. She was a bombshell naked, without question. She had a fit figure, no tan lines, and her fake tits were perfectly proportioned. Her pussy had prominent lips that hung down, but I was drawn to the landing strip of fluffy, nearly white blonde pubic hair that she retained. She saw me staring at it.

"I'm proud of being a real blonde," she said.

I laughed and drew her to me. Her body was warm.

"You're absolutely gorgeous," I said, kissing her again.

I pulled her down to the bed, and we kept making out while she helped undress me. After we had kissed for a while, I saw a new look sweep across her face.

"I think the coke hit me," she said. "I feel like the only thing I want to do is climb on top of you and ride you."

"Well, go ahead," I said with a grin.

And that kicked off a sweaty, ninety-minute romp that was broken only by a break for water and more cocaine. Crystal was hyper, and I couldn't tell if it was her nature or the drugs. She climbed on my dick, slipped it into her wet cunt, and started riding me hard and fast. She didn't talk much but let out occasional groans and slowly muttered "oh ... yeah." But she had the endurance of a marathon runner, which I later found out she was. She came at least twice, but I hadn't gotten off. I was enjoying myself. She was sweating but wouldn't stop. Finally, she asked me if I was going to cum.

I got a wicked smile on my face and said, "If you try harder."

So she simply redoubled her efforts. When I felt my coke buzz waning and her pussy getting a little dry, I told her to suck me. And she did it with equal enthusiasm. At that point, I stopped toying with her and came in her mouth.

"That was hot," she said.

"You did all the work," I said.

"Do you mind, um, you know, I feel like the coke isn't working that well still, so could we, um," she said.

"I've got plenty," I said. "Do you want to try a line this time?"

"Yes," she said too quickly.

I didn't cut the line too big for Crystal and also formed two thick ones for myself. I passed her the silver straw.

"Oh wow, this is so cute," she said as she took it in her hand. She had perfectly manicured nails with French tips. So she was appearance-conscious but not in step with the latest trends.

"This is more than just a bump," I explained, "so you'll have to snort for a while to make sure you get it all."

She was a quick student and snorted up the line.

"Here," I said, after she said, tilting her head back slightly. "Rub your nose a little, and it helps it dissolve."

She smiled at me proudly.

"I'm just going to tell you that I think I really like cocaine," she said quickly.

I laughed. "You and me both, Crystal," I said and then helped myself to the two remaining lines.

We tumbled back into bed and had a furious, satisfying second round. For almost an hour, Crystal sucked and fucked me. She was hyper. She loved sucking cock. She enthusiastically remained on top almost the entire time, except for when I insisted on doggy style because I wanted to play with her tight, obviously virgin asshole a little bit. She resisted that initially but found my rubbing around it with a wet finger not too bad.

"I'm glad you didn't want to use condoms," I told her at one point.

"I've never used a condom before," she admitted.

"How many guys have you slept with?" I asked.

"You're number eight," she said.

Since Crystal had said she only had two hours to play, I didn't let the second round drag on too long. I finally relented and came on her tits.

"Guys really like doing that," she said.

"Well, you've got amazing tits," I said.

"That's the first time anyone has ever orgasmed twice with me," she said.

I couldn't believe my ears.

"Wait, really?" I said.

"Yeah," Crystal said. She had gotten up and was going to clean off her tits. I sensed this girl was ripe to be taken down the road of debauchery.

"Don't clean up," I said. My tone was one of unquestioned command.

"Why not?" she asked, confused.

"I want my cum on you when you're with your husband," I said. "I want you to close your eyes, take a deep breath, and smell me."

"That's really naughty," she said. Then she paused and added, "Okay."

As we got dressed, I sensed hesitation on Crystal's part. She finally spoke up.

"Hey, um, if I traded you some adderall maybe you would give me some coke?" she said hesitantly.

I pulled the vial out of my pocket. There was a little more than a gram left in it.

"Here," I said. "I've got plenty more."

"Wow, are you serious?" she said.

"It's no big deal at all," I said. "If you like to party? I'm happy to help make it happen. Just promise me one thing."

"What's that?" she asked.

"That we can do this again," I said.

"I promise," Crystal said with the sincerity of a good, church-going woman.

* * *

I arrived home feeling high and energetic at the possibility of genuinely corrupting Crystal. This could be a lot of fun. I decided I'd try to turn her out and get her to work for Jess's Infinity agency. That would be delicious. My scheming was interrupted, however, when I walked in the front door and saw Kat, Jess, and Rita sitting on the couch drinking glasses of wine and laughing.

Fall was hunting season in Texas, and Rita's husband was going every weekend. Well, he either was hunting or getting away with his girlfriend. So Rita and I had decided that Saturday and Sunday could be date days. I had planned to cook dinner for all three girls that evening, but Rita was early.

"Isn't this a nice surprise!" I said.

"Just catching up and having some girl talk," Kat said.

"LA sounds like it was a lot of fun," Rita said.

"It was surreal," I said. "If you had told me a week ago what would happen? I would have laughed your ass out the door."

"I saw the girls' new body art," Rita said. "That's really sexy. I'm a little jealous." She had a flirtatious twinkle in her eyes.

"I'm happy to take you for a tribal tramp stamp any day you want, Rita," I said, and we all laughed.

We had another couple bottles of wine and continued to chat. As the sun softened, I went to the kitchen to start preparing dinner. Kat joined me, setting the table and helping me get the baked potatoes in the oven. I lit the grill for our steaks.

With most of the active prep work done, Kat cornered me against one of the countertops.

"We should be cooking at least a couple days a week together," she said. "I love it so much."

I put my arms around her waist and kissed her.

"Me, too," I said.

"You want to corrupt the Baptist girl, don't you?" she asked.

I nodded. "She is ripe for it," I said. "I'm going to get her to turn tricks."

"That's so dirty, daddy," she purred.

"Are you nervous about tomorrow?" I asked, referring to the football party and her planned gangbang.

"A little but also not," Kat said. "Jess has gotten me excited for it, telling me about the trains she used to pull in college. It sounds so incredibly slutty and nasty."

"I'm sure it will be," I said.

"I'm glad you'll be there to make sure nothing gets out of control," she said.

"I'm not sure how much power I have to prevent that, but just know I'm there for you," I said.

I picked up the tray with the steaks on them and took them to the grill. Fifteen minutes later, we were eating perfectly medium-rare beef at the dining room table. It struck me, as my infatuation with Rita grew into something more, that the four of us sitting together and sharing a meal would be a pretty picture of my future, if I could make it happen. I was shaken out of daydream when Rita said something that surprised me.

"So, John, I think I'm coming to the football party tomorrow," she said.

"Really?" I said. The look on my face, I knew, was one of genuine surprise.

"With all the linebackers coming for Kat's, uh, event," Jess said, "I thought it would make sense to have another girl available. It's going to be fifteen guys. All hands on deck."

"It gets pretty wild," I said, looking at Rita.

"It'll just be to dip my toe in the water," Rita said.

"You can be the fluffer for my gangbang," Kat said with a laugh.

I knew it wasn't my place to feel like Rita had punched me in the stomach, but the feeling of jealousy was hard to keep at bay. She hadn't expressed any interest in working for Jess's agency. I'd make a point to talk to her about it later. But I also needed to think about it first. Who was I to tell her what she could and couldn't do? After all, I was the one trying to seduce her away from her husband. Was it such a surprise she might want to fuck someone else, too? Rita wasn't as pure as the image of her I created in my head.

Kat and I cleared off the table and took care of the dishes. It was dark out, and Jess reminded Kat they needed to change and get going. They had a rare joint date that night. It was with the biggest night club owner in town and one of his investors. They popped in and out of the agency from time to time, and Jess sometimes made girls available at an inflated rate to VIPs who were visiting his clubs.

The girls' date meant that Rita and I had the rest of the evening to ourselves. After they left, looking like the picture of bottle service party girls, Rita and I made love. It was tender and intense. I had finished on top of her, ejaculating as our eyes remained locked together. When I rolled off her, Rita turned on her side and propped her head up on her elbow.

"I only want to go to the party tomorrow night to be with you," she said.

"That's sweet of you to say, but I'm not sure I totally believe it," I said.

"Okay, I mean, I am curious about this," she confessed. "It sounds so debauched. And you should know something."

"What's that?" I asked.

"My love of football players goes way back before Kat and I used to hook up with them when we were living in the same building," she said. "When I was at Arizona State? My sorority went to all the football parties. I was like the queen of one-night-stands with the football team."

I smiled at Rita and kissed her on the nose.

"So your comment about dipping your toe in wasn't about working for the agency," I said. "You want to find some football player cock."

She bit her lip and nodded. "There's just something so, I don't know," she said. "These guys are savages on the field, and if you find one who sets aside that aggression to fuck you really tenderly, like he worships you? It is so sexy."

"I get it," I said. "I'll recommend staying away from David Johnson."

"I already knew that," Rita said. "I'm kind of hoping to see Johnny's friend Bryce there."

"He's there every week," I said. "Not a bad guy at all. We get along. Kat knows him well. I'm sure she can grease the wheels."

"Oh, I know," Rita said. "He was just leaving when I got here this afternoon."

"Really?" I said.

"Yeah," Rita said.

I wasn't too surprised, really.

"Was Johnny with him?" I asked.

"No, just Bryce," Rita said. "I don't think anything was going on, if you're worried about that. It looked like it was just a quick stop in to say hi."

"Gotcha," I said.

I put my arms around Rita. What a long, strange trip this had become. Had I misjudged Rita? Was she cut from the same cloth as Kat and Jess after all? I wasn't sure anymore. But I guessed I would find out a lot at the party the next day.